Nick Jonas Samantha Barks Disney DATE

nick-jonas-samantha-barks-disney-date

Credit: Perez Hilton. They look so happy together! + more pix from Jenna!

• Anonymous1

I didn’t say I know how he feels. I said he always looks like he wants to kill himself. And she gives off major stage 5 cligner vibes.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Is raining men (8)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

11:42 am
    SubwayToVenus said:
    ====
    Im pretty sure the jonas brothers dont have to pay, [miley said she doesnt have to pay or stay in line in disney] xD

Yeah maybe, but he has been doing this like forever, before they were even huge, lol.
    ===
    well, idk…xD

Anon1, I agree about the pics. He doesn’t seem happy, but of course we can’t base it on pics, but he seemed much happier talking to Joe. Maybe he was really into her, but these last few days was too much for him. Wth, for all I know he could be going back to London with her or making plans to, never ever know with Nick.

• SubwayToVenus

Is raining men (8)

Hallelujah!

• StillSupportNiley

me too it was the thing which came up to my mind when i saw them…

i don’t think they’re dating. i think that they just hang out from time to time, but that’s just mee.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

lol

• xxbehappyxx

Has anyone heard if Samantha is back in London or where nick’s wherabouts might be?

Jan 10, 2011 @ 11:30 am
    xxbehappyxx said:

that reminds me of this:

aww :’)

• SubwayToVenus
  • SubwayToVenus

Oceanup, everyone’s happy in Disneyland.

ummm, actually no. they dont look happy together. however that ride looks like it was pulling their faces back enough to smile. but the rest of the time? hahahaha.. no. sorry, but namantha isn’t happening guys. there’s no interest there at all.

i don’t like her style

I am not a niley, nelena or any supporter, but I gave to admit that us a cute picture and Nick was happy before the ride started. I don’t care what anyone says, almost all of the Disney pics he looked sad, annoyed or upset. It is just how it looks, bur he may have tired and having issues with his blood sugar, we don’t know but the way he looked in most of the pics broke my heart!

—————

da fuck???

• Gearsarealwaysturning

nick takes all his girlfriends to disney smh. Pay for your date dude. lol

• Anonymous1

He looks so happy and full of life around her. I’m taken aback by all his enthusiasm.

• SubwayToVenus

nick takes all his girlfriends to disney smh. Pay for your date dude. lol

You have to pay to go to Disney, lmao.

Jan 10, 2011 @ 11:37 am
    Anonymous1 said:

—————-

stay bitter

Truthfully guys, I really want to be happy for Nick and I am trying too, but I keep feeling like something is not right! Seeing some these pics have increased that feeling too.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

===
    LMFAO yes because someone that has no interest at all would travel to the other side of the world to see someone.

• Anonymous1

—————-

stay bitter

More like hilarity. Nick always looks like he wants to kill himself around her. There was slight hope in the candids with them and Joe, but the whole time Nick was looking at Joe.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

SubwayToVenus said:
    nick takes all his girlfriends to disney smh. Pay for your date dude. lol

You have to pay to go to Disney, lmao.
    ====

At first I thought Nick was talking to Sam, but I realized she was off to the side and was not the girl with the glasses.

Jan 10, 2011 @ 11:40 am
    Anonymous1 said:

—————-

stay bitter

yes cause you know what nick feels and you live with him right?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

They look cute together… and zack taylor says they are in love. XD

• Anna

same. but you cant blame niley… its always awkward waiting for a ride to begin

• SubwayToVenus

Honestly, why are all of you guys so obsessed with Namantha? we haven’t seen much of them, I think they’re just kind of going out, but that’s it, Nick seems more focused on his music than on having a girlfriend, but whatever, that’s my opinion.

• SubwayToVenus

====

why do people say “they don’t look happy”..just by their facial expression? come on!
    you do not know how they are feeling,they could be the happiest they have ever been and you would not know it..don’t judge a book by its cover is said for a reason.

• smilezbear

___

Just explain to me why are we talking about 2008? Am I missing out on something. I was under the impression they started dating in 2010. :P
    _____

That was the second time… they had something before.

___

Oh, sorry, wrong person. But still… I doubt Nick was being used by anyone just because he wasn’t dating Miley. You Niley stans will always be the same. -__-

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

smilezbear said:

_____

That was the second time… they had something before.

__________

That’s not the point… Ok, maybe it’s right that we will always be the same… but that wasn’t what I meant… oh well, it doesn’t matter anyway

• smilezbear

__________

___

Sorry if I came off rude, though. It just seems to me that Niley stans always say the same thing and that is that every relationship Nick has [except for on ewith Miley] is for PR or the girl is using him…

• myboyinwoods

this is why i hardly waste my time arguing with niley fans. cause there too fucking ridiculous.

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

smilezbear said:
    __________

____

Oh no, you didn’t! =) Btw, I know we could make this impression, but it’s just the reaction of the moment… we don’t REALLY think that EVERY TIME ^^

• xHotMessx

i don’t like them together. :|

• Trainups

Alright since everyone is talking about their favorite Nick couple I have my WISH couple.
    Nick and Demi in a few years.Either as JUST friends now or more in the future. There.
    Nick always seem to have fun around Demi, smiling and laughing even in front of paps.

• getouttamyway

Trainups said:

________
    I don’t want a super friendship like that to be broken by a stupid relationship. love always destroy everything

• SubwayToVenus

How are people who say she’s not pretty jealous?
    Lol, you can be jealous of her because she’s dating Nick, but that doesn’t mean you need to find her pretty.
    I don’t find her pretty and no, I’m not jealous of her “looks” I’m jealous because she’s dating Nick but I don’t fucking care, I just do not find her pretty, lol.

How are people who say she’s not pretty jealous?
    ____________

no1currs.

Nick said that he was “blessed” that Sam arrived at his front door. Don’t be delusional. He obviously feels something for this girl.————————————————— EXACTLY!! Niley Fans -YOU CAN’T TELL SOMEONE WHO TO LOVE! Leave Nick alone! Nick loves Sam and Miley was always happy with Liam than she EVER was with Nick. I realize that now.

• Anonymous1

This is just a random question out of curiosity: do you think Nick and sam’s relationship would last if they lived near eachother and saw eachother more? Or do you think it has lasted because it is long distance and Nick and Sam still have their freetime?

Definitely the second one. Nick gets that working space he always craves by dating someone who isn’t around much. I think it would have been over a long time ago if she lived in LA.

_______

How are we supposed to know? We don’t know how Nick feels and how he feels about Sam. But personally, I think he’s pretty smitten by her especially since it looks like he was crushing on her from the beginning.

• SkyB

__

Probably. He wrote that in London, right?

• mileykicksass

Why does it seem like he takes ALL of his girlfriends to an amusement park?

Why does it seem like he takes ALL of his girlfriends to an amusement park? ———————————————————— Kevin Joe & Nick all do! They are CHEAP! They get into Disney for FREE!! lol

SkyB said:
    I think Sam is pretty. I wonder if she inspired the song Nick was working on that we haven’t heard “If You Only Knew”. ——————————————————————–I do and its so romantic!! & London Foolishly!! <333 #Namantha

____

Do you think they are contractually obligated to go to Disney every so often?

_____________

_____________

This may not be a long distance relationship for long—her contract with Les Mis ends in June. U.S. troops’ families have been apart for a much longer time. _________________________________________________ Miley and Nick live like a mile away from each other and they Never see each other, distance means nothing with Skype & etc. And Kevin and Dani hardly saw each other and they made it! <3

—————-
    she is not as gorgeous as miley but she definately prettier than selena.

I wonder where if the filming or whatever for her show will be in the UK or America. I’m thinking probably in the UK. —————————————————————– Its a Cartoon type show, Sam is the voice of the Main Character. You can do Voice Work anywhere.

• Anonymous1

Nope.

• Anonymous1

lol no he didn’t, shut up

lol no he didn’t, shut up
    ____

Oh really. Then who do you think the tweet was for then? It was obviously about Samantha whether you want to believe it or not. The day he tweeted that was the day she arrived to America.

Nope.

you would know?

(replying to this) – Jan 10, 2011 @ 11:43 am
    Anonymous1 said:

————————–

She gives off major stage 5 clinger vibes? Seriously you don’t even know the girl.

Number 1 lesson: don’t ever listen to Zack Taylor. Sometimes he is right, but he just guesses. Any of us can write about that.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

lmao at people saying he doesnt look happy…is nick pokerface jonas.

• mels

I thought they were adorable, then I didn’t really care for them, and now I think they’re super cute again lol And on a side note….

I think she’s one of the most gorgeous girls I have ever seen! I adore dimples!! lol

• Anonymous48

i dont see how he’s going to date someone who lives in london. he’s deff not gonna be happy then.

Is she back in London, they haven’t been spotted since Saturday!

• xxbehappyxx

let’s see how much this relationship will last…

okay now you’re reaching..

• Gearsarealwaysturning

===
    well..

• SubwayToVenus

okay now you’re reaching..

Lmao.
    I should buy glasses then, Idk what everyone sees in her.

• mels
  • mels

okay now you’re reaching..

Nope….Our opinions don’t have to be the same. That’s mine. : )

• Anonymous1

lmfao

• Untouchable

nick i understand you’re free falling but there’s no need for that face

• Empire_State_of_Mind

cool.
    I bet lots of girls would die to be in Sam’s shoes.

Jan 10, 2011 @ 11:49 am
    SubwayToVenus said:

okay now you’re reaching..

Lmao.
    I should buy glasses then, Idk what everyone sees in her.

yeah i dont think she’s cute. im sure shes nice though. lol

Jan 10, 2011 @ 11:50 am
    Empire_State_of_Mind said:

cool.
    I bet lots of girls would die to be in Sam’s shoes.

well with my face and body sure. lol

• Gearsarealwaysturning

all of my friends are on vacation and im here=.=

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Jan 10, 2011 @ 11:22 am
    Anonymous48 said:
    i pretty sure everyone looks happy on a ride :P
    ______
    exactly.

• mels

Don’t reply if you don’t agree. I think she’s gorgeous. So what? lol Sheesh, people

• Anonymous1

Jan 10, 2011 @ 11:50 am
    Empire_State_of_Mind said:

cool.
    I bet lots of girls would die to be in Sam’s shoes.

well with my face and body sure. lol

ikr

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I think she is gorgeous and some of you are just jealous…=)

bored

Jan 10, 2011 @ 11:53 am
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

I think she is gorgeous and some of you are just jealous…=)

no i admit im jealous of being in her position but i don’t find her cute i found lucie or lucy cute and the other blong girl from les mis but not sam. lol

• mels

I think she is gorgeous and some of you are just jealous…=)

aaaaagree!

Rehearsing for D.F.T.W.E- 2 weeks until York http://yfrog.com/gzqbuxaj SamanthaBarks
    back in London.

• Empire_State_of_Mind

I think she is gorgeous and some of you are just jealous…=)

___
    Agreed. Lucie is much prettier. And I dont know about you guys, but I find Lucie more friendlier and nicer. Sam seems a bit mean.

• Empire_State_of_Mind

I mean Im sure Sam is nice and polite, but Lucie seems to have more a fun personality.

• livindalife

back in London.

Good.

• livindalife

Agreed completely. I like Lucie a million times more than I like Sam.

Jan 10, 2011 @ 11:58 am

———————
    The second one.

• xxbehappyxx

I prefer Lucie.

ugly awful couple,if they are a couple

• Empire_State_of_Mind

I actually thought Nick had a thing for Lucie. I never expected him and Sam.

• livindalife

IT’S SNOWING FINALLY. THANK THE LORD.

———————
    The second one.
    I say the second one too and it must be very casual but I think it will fizzle out one day. Either because she will want more and he won’t or they will find people closer to be with.

• JoeHoe15

Awww.. This made me think about JEMI days.. <3

OK PEOPLE DON’T YOU GUYS WORRY NICK WILL DUMP HER STUPID UGLY ASS SOON!!!!!!!!

HE DON’T LOOK HAPPY WITH HER!

She is beautiful!! She does not look old for her age for those who think that. She looks like what a 21 year old is supposed to look like. At least, she isn’t like selena gomez who looks way too young for an 18 year old and has a stick body figure.

xHotMessx said:
    i don’t like them together. :|—————————— Nick not here to please you! :)
    ______

you are by far the most annoying anon. i’ve seen your comments on every post and i constantly roll my eyes at them, you are often right but still… ugh

OH MY FUCKING GOD!
    ON MY OWN IS NOT SCUMS SONG! IT’S EPONINES!

EPONINE HAS EXISTED A FUCK LOAD LONGER THAN SCUMANTHER! AND MAYBE HE USED IT BECAUSE IT FUCKING WORKED!
    YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LES MISERABLES!

NO SONG BELONGS TO ANYONE BUT THE ACTUAL CHARACTER IN EITHER THE PLAY, NOVEL OR FILM!

FOR FUCKS SAKE ANON!
    _____

lmao idk who you are but i love this

• Hannah. G, also known as future Mrs. Nick Jonas!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU Samantha Barks!!!!!!!!!!!! You’re Just in it for the Fame!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Don’t want to be with Nick for Him, as a person unlike Me, I LOVE Nick For Who he is!!!!!!!!!!!
    P.S Not sorry to burst ya bubble but, Nick is …My Guy, Not Yours!!!!!!!
    so: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU Samantha Barks

namantha is happening to all you haters.. they looked thrilled in the video of them the other day with joe… and jut because their not arm in arm tht means nothing except nick doesnt wnt to give paps satisfaction of getting pics of him and sam together lik tht. niley will never happen… get over it. i guess they are relevant people their in all the mgas and papps keep surrounding them.. hahah namantha has a win and all nile stans fail

i hate niley stans too, but what youre saying here is wrong. paps and magazines? paparazzi were only there to take pictures when namantha was on that date because JOE WAS WITH THEM. he’s the only interesting one. paps don’t give a fuck about nick otherwise, and they’re barely featured in magazines. when they are, they’re getting slammed for being irrelevant (e.g. rolling stone)

so in conclusion… NICK JONAS is not that important to hollywood. not anymore.

• icehoneybaby

hahahahahhahahahaha X)
    cute though.

You are a sad little girl! Scumantha!? do you know how sad that makes you look? if it was written about another girl then why would he reference EPONINE’s song who SAM happens to play!? that would be strange… please please reply in BLOCK CAPITALS because it makes you look even more pathetic and desperate for attention

• Shamie.Says.Hey

ReAlLy? why does he reference sam’s song from les mis “On my own” then if it is written for someone else? that would be odd hmmm…
    OH MY FUCKING GOD!
    ON MY OWN IS NOT SCUMS SONG! IT’S EPONINES!

YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LES MISERABLES!

FOR FUCKS SAKE ANON!

Jan 10, 2011 @ 12:02 pm
    Empire_State_of_Mind said:

I actually thought Nick had a thing for Lucie. I never expected him and Sam.

Me too, but I think Lucie had or has a boyfriend.

I actually thought he and lucie had more of a bond and I still do. I was fine about those rumors, but didn’t like the Sam ones. Whoever makes Nick happy though.

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Jan 10, 2011 @ 12:02 pm
    ugly awful couple,if they are a couple
    ________
    I agree. AND PLEASE don’t say (as usual) that’s just because I am a Niley fan, because it is not! I don’t support Nelena, but I don’t say they are an ‘ugly awful couple’ just because it’s not Niley. Actually, I find them cute.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Jan 10, 2011 @ 11:58 am

2nd one.. and I think she is pretty, a respectable artist, and can ride a roller coaster without puking – but can she keep up with a conversation about sports???

Omg we have had so much snow. During dec, school was only opened 6 days and only 3 in Jan. NC does not usually get this much, we 12 in now

• Anonymous1

Neither London Foolishly nor If You Onl Knew are about Sam, just an fyi.

• Anonymous1

lol no he didn’t, shut up
    ____

And you know this how?

Oh for God sakes. They’ve been dating for 6 months already. Obviously there’s something about Sam that Nick really likes. And are you seriously judging Nick’s attitude off pictures? I’m guessing that means Nick wasn’t happy with Miley or Selena either. Everyone who actually SAW Nick and Sam at Disney say that they were being all cute and couple-y. Even a Niley stan admitted her friend saw them and that’s what she saw. Stop being so damn jealous.

I LOVE THIS COUPLE!!!

MILEY IS DRIGADICT AND SELENA IS VERY PATETIC!

SAMANTHA HAVE TALENT! AND IS VERY CUTE PERSON

• xxbehappyxx

both Nelena & Niley are better than Namantha.

Nick and Samantha were dating from the start. I knew he was probably crushing on her ever since he said “the girl who plays Eponine is amazing”.

I also think Sam is gorgeous by the way. I see nothing ugly about her and she seems like a total sweetheart so..

both Nelena & Niley are better than Namantha.
    ______

Namantha >> Nelena > Niley

in my opinion. I like that Samantha is a pretty normal girl. Nick better hold onto her.

• Phoebe

Actually, he looks a bit miserable xd

• xxbehappyxx

NELENA > NILEY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NAMANTHA

NELENA > NILEY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NAMANTHA

lol no.

why are you guys arguing about couples? you don’t know what happens between them…

• wavy

ohhh is this the picture we’re always gonna get every time a couple goes to disney?

• xomirandajonasxo

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
    And I know It’s better than hers,
    Damn right it’s better than her,
    I cant even teach her

The first pic makes me smile lol. i dont like namantha but, nick is happy so.. ;)

The girl thar posted the pic of them rehearsing in London, is Sam in the pic, can’t see it well! Wonder where Nick is then. Maybe we will get pap pics later of him.

• 18Siwa

A date with bodyguards ? ! ? ! ?
    That can’t work!!!!

A date with bodyguards ? ! ? ! ?
    That can’t work!!!!
    ____

but they are!!!!!! :O

• worth_waiting_4

To those people who are saying Samantha is too old for Nick,check out the math. Samantha was born on 10/2/90 & Nick was born on 9/16/92.This is only a 1 year,11 month,and 14 day difference.It isn’t bad by any means.When I was younger I thought it would be weird if the girl was older than the guy also.So I understand where you guys are coming from.But sweet teenies and tweeners,please try to look at this situation maturely.It is perfectly alright or the girl to be older than the guy.

• jenniiieeex

argh, she’s so pretty it’s unreal D:
    lucky girl ;D

• worth_waiting_4

*for the girl (typo…lol)

cute

• xomirandajonasxo

please we can all see she is using him she is like “omg paps (smile)”

• smilezbear

xxbehappyxx said:

NELENA > NILEY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NAMANTHA

____

It’s the other way around.
    Namantha >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Niley > Nelena.
    ;)

• smilezbear

____

Lol. I just had to laugh at the sports comment. Plus your icon makes you even more awesome. : )

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Jan 10, 2011 @ 12:49 pm
    xomirandajonasxo said:
    please we can all see she is using him she is like “omg paps (smile)”
    _______

Finally!

please we can all see she is using him she is like “omg paps (smile)”
    _____

I’d you’re talking about the LA date thing, if you look at the video you could see she’d look at Nick or Joe then smile because obviously they said something to her to make her smile.

• smilezbear

Denial is a horrible thing.

• myboyinwoods

Xx_LoveMiley_xX said:
    Jan 10, 2011 @ 12:49 pm
    xomirandajonasxo said:
    please we can all see she is using him she is like “omg paps (smile)”
    _______

Finally!

Grow the fuck up, honestly! why would she be using him, just cause she aint miley doesnt mean that all his ex/girlfriends are using him. take notes for next time someone other than miley dates him.

• smilezbear

please we can all see she is using him she is like “omg paps (smile)”

Thank you Anon. : )

ps- this post is dead?

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Jan 10, 2011 @ 12:57 pm
    myboyinwoods said:
    Xx_LoveMiley_xX said:
    Jan 10, 2011 @ 12:49 pm
    xomirandajonasxo said:
    please we can all see she is using him she is like “omg paps (smile)”
    _______

Finally!

Right… not all his ex/girlfriends… In fact I don’t think Selena used him

• smilezbear

Right… not all his ex/girlfriends… In fact I don’t think Selena used him

___

I doubt Sam is using him. In fact if he is with his girlfriend that doesn’t necessary mean that he should have a smile plastered on his face constantly. >_<

• myboyinwoods

Xx_LoveMiley_xX said:
    Jan 10, 2011 @ 12:57 pm
    myboyinwoods said:
    Xx_LoveMiley_xX said:
    Jan 10, 2011 @ 12:49 pm
    xomirandajonasxo said:
    please we can all see she is using him she is like “omg paps (smile)”
    _______

Finally!

Right… not all his ex/girlfriends… In fact I don’t think Selena used him

why would she use him when she’s already fucking famous anyway. seriously, grow up. cause you act like pathetic 9 year old.

Seriously, what the fuck is Samantha even going to use Nick for? She doesn’t even want fame. My God. They’ve been dating for a while now without people even knowing. They’re legit.

Be bitter.

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

I’m jealous, lucky girl.

Jan 10, 2011 @ 04:52 pm
    Shamie.Says.Hey said:
    OH MY FUCKING GOD!
    ON MY OWN IS NOT SCUMS SONG! IT’S EPONINES!

YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LES MISERABLES!

FOR FUCKS SAKE ANON!
    _______

What the fuck is your problem? Scumantha? Bitch get some help.

And you know this how?
    _________

Uhhh because it’s obvious?

Neither London Foolishly nor If You Onl Knew are about Sam, just an fyi.
    _________

Hello insider.

• Anonymous48

i pretty sure everyone looks happy on a ride :P

• Anonymous48

im*

• rihanna

she has the face of a fattyyyy

• xSweetCandyxx

I’m happy for them =)

• SubwayToVenus

Okaaay.
    I’m jealous.

jealousssssssssss!!!!!

nick looks so cute <3

• MusicInMyAss

Everyone looks happy in Disney Land.

Aw, Nickkk<3

I can’t tell if oceanup us being sarcastic or not about them looking so happy, since the only happy picture is on the ride and people kept commenting about Nick looking unhappy in the other pics we have seen over the two days. I sometimes don’t get sarcasm and then I feel like a dummy.

• smilezbear

This post needs to come to life…

Neither London Foolishly nor If You Onl Knew are about Sam, just an fyi. —————————————————————– Of course! they can only be about Miley!! GTFO!! haha

Has anyone thought maybe Nick’s blood sugar was out of wack that day so that’s why he looks upset? Stuff like that can get diabetics into a not so good mood. Just because Nick looks or is upset sometimes doesn’t mean it has anything to do with the people around him. It could be because of personal reasons.

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Jan 10, 2011 @ 01:02 pm
    myboyinwoods said:
    Xx_LoveMiley_xX said:
    Jan 10, 2011 @ 12:57 pm
    myboyinwoods said:
    Xx_LoveMiley_xX said:
    Jan 10, 2011 @ 12:49 pm
    xomirandajonasxo said:
    please we can all see she is using him she is like “omg paps (smile)”
    _______

Finally!

Right… not all his ex/girlfriends… In fact I don’t think Selena used him

___________

In 2008 she wasn’t so much famous. Btw, yeah, maybe you’re right… because maybe my 9-year-old sister is infecting me… I don’t know, really… It can happen

_____

uhh… well do you ever leave your bedroom? you should go out more.

xHotMessx said:
    i don’t like them together. :|—————————— Nick not here to please you! :)

Are they holding hands or is that just my eyes playing tricks on me?

• smilezbear

___________

• myboyinwoods

Jan 10, 2011 @ 01:06 pm
    Xx_LoveMiley_xX said:
    Jan 10, 2011 @ 01:02 pm
    myboyinwoods said:
    Xx_LoveMiley_xX said:
    Jan 10, 2011 @ 12:57 pm
    myboyinwoods said:
    Xx_LoveMiley_xX said:
    Jan 10, 2011 @ 12:49 pm
    xomirandajonasxo said:
    please we can all see she is using him she is like “omg paps (smile)”
    _______

Finally!

Right… not all his ex/girlfriends… In fact I don’t think Selena used him

___________

Don’t be a sarcastic cunt, it makes you look more of a dickhead, and no, keep that pathetic imagine in your head love, but your an idiotic little child who has some growing up to do

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Jan 10, 2011 @ 01:09 pm
    smilezbear said:
    ___________

_____

That was the second time… they had something before.