Pretty Little Liars & Secret Life RENEWED

109771821_0

ABC Family has just announced that Pretty Little Liars and ‘The Secret Life of the American Teenager’ have both been picked up for another season. Are YOU happy?

its like a client kissing the product producer. imagine your dad saying he got kissed on the mouth with tongue by a grateful client lmfao

• idkMyBFFjill

Yay.

• gomezlovatocyrus.

love pretty little liars,
    hate Secret Life O_o

• suckit

i use to like secret life but all they do is talk about sex-_-that’s not whats on every teenage mind you fucktarded directors.

• gomezlovatocyrus.

ROFL i know right?
    & I hate that adrian or however you spell her name is having a baby too.
    so stupid -_-

• suckit

ROFL i know right?
    & I hate that adrian or however you spell her name is having a baby too.
    so stupid -_-

LOL.i bet every girl on the show will get pregnant or something.SLUTSSSSSS

secret life – worst show on abdcf. its so drama-filled that its unrealistic & annoying & they cant go two sentences with out saying the word “sex”
    pretty little liars – a good show if u havent read the books . if you have; its a ridiculous show that ruined one of the best series of the year. & if your’e like me , you dont really care what happens to it because they changed the plot too mucgh for you to love it

so all i have to say,oceanu, is :
    WHAT THE FUCK ABOUT MAKE IT OR BREAK IT ?
    powns all the above …..

TWlTTERWHALE Fail Whale
    A tweet good tweet way tweet to tweet keep tweet an tweet idiot tweet busy tweet for tweet 20 tweet seconds tweet. Remove tweet and read.

cool

• gomezlovatocyrus.

TWlTTERWHALE Fail Whale
    lol it’s sad i actually read this,
    it’s even more sad it took me awhile to get it:p

i used to like SL but now its just dumb!! really, the mom having a baby too?!

• teamnobody

whos really good at knowing stuff about twitter

Lolipop is back.

• gomezlovatocyrus.

i used to like SL but now its just dumb!! really, the mom having a baby too?!
    i know, the whole show is just stupid.
    i don’t know why they are renewing it,
    no one watches it anymore.
    everyone’s watching PLL & jersey shore.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Yay for PLL!!!
    A BIG HELL NO to SL That show just needs to go I just watched it to laugh at it.. Its not even a comedy, What the hell Brenda Hamptons writing has gone to shit. 7th Heaven was not as big as a fail. Whose Idea was it to renew it? SMH.

• SellyismygirlCrush

are those justin kissing photos real

what?

the picture were he is supposedly kissing a fan

are those justin kissing photos real
    What photos?

• SellyismygirlCrush

So is lucy dating that guy who plays her bf/teacher?

Jan 10, 2011 @ 02:48 pm
    Jan 10, 2011 @ 02:48 pm

are those justin kissing photos real

what?

the picture were he is supposedly kissing a fan
    Link?

the picture were he is supposedly kissing a fan

that guy isn’t justin. he doesn’t look like him. and why would justin kiss a fan like that anyway? a girl went up to him one time and wanted a kiss and he got mad

• teamnobody

oceanup im surprised you havent posted the icture

• MileyIsASkank

i love this show

oh shit its zack taylor never mind its bs

• LoveableScar

yay for pretty little liars. boo for SL. Are they gonna just make everyone pregnant on there?
    I mean what are the odds.

oh shit its zack taylor never mind its bs

Jan 10, 2011 @ 03:20 pm
    BabyYoureAFirework said:

what the pictre or chat or both

picture. chat? what?
    ==========

read comments earlier

Crazy how people in the biz are connected, ….Selena Gomez is really close buds with the SL character Adrianne, and Lucy hale dated David henry on was on episodes of wowp..coolio

• gomezlovatocyrus.

what the f*ckery is this sh!t?

• wavy

is this the post everyone’s on? we need a better post..were idkmybffjill? ugh i came on too late

• Courtney

Hate Pretty Little Liars. The books are really great and I love them. But the show completely kills it. It doesn’t follow the books at all.
    Although, I probably would really enjoy the show if I hadn’t read them.

• Voice of reason

I’m excited for PPL, Secret Life.. not so much, it doesn’t feel like it’s going anywhere but, I’ll watch to see if it got better.

Jan 10, 2011 @ 03:22 pm
    gomezlovatocyrus. said:

what the f*ckery is this sh!t?

hahahahhahhahah lmaooooooooooo

• xdolshhex

Looks like Miley took out her extensions.

WHY IS EVERYTHING DEAD?

lol. this picture is perfect for me

Jan 10, 2011 @ 03:23 pm
    xdolshhex said:

Looks like Miley took out her extensions.
    ========

eh

• xdolshhex

what the f*ckery is this sh!t?
    Lololol.

everyones gone?

Although, I probably would really enjoy the show if I hadn’t read them.
    THANKS YOU, THANKS YOU, THANK YOU!
    finally someone who agrees
    they changed the plot so much its hard for me to like it
    but how DARE they make noel a suspect
    wtf
    its all just so wrong

• SmileForStevi

HATE pretty little liars.
    LOVE Secret Life.

wtf at that scary clown

• BabyYoureAFirework

this girl said her toe fell off while sledding ew. that’s not something you tell all of FB -.-

• mileykicksass

pretty little liars is coming on in like an hour and a half, can’t wait

when you first heard of justin bieber did you pronounce his last name “bye-ber”?

• Voice of reason

Never read the books, so I can’t debate which is better. I really do like the show though, IMO it’s something original and new.

I’m intrigued.

doodoo daadaa

yes ._.

Jan 10, 2011 @ 03:32 pm

=======

no i thought it was beaver

• gomezlovatocyrus.

lol i did :p

sooooooo does anyone believe that was really justin and selena

• w

Dear Asians,
    Please don’t be offended when we don’t know your exact nationality. Let us know when you can tell Irish from Scottish from English.
    Sincerely, yeah, I didn’t think so
    THIS. So hard.

• TraceSTAN

My eye D:

what happened?

DISNEY GIVES GIRLS UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS ABOUT MEN.

No, it doesn’t. You’re giving yourself unrealistic expectations.
    If you pay attention in a Disney movie, you see why. Yes, the girls end up with this wonderful guy, but that’s because she is also an amazingly wonderful girl. You can’t be some sort of a horrid bitch and then complain about how your prince hasn’t come for you yet. That’s stupid. The women is Disney movies are almost always kind hearted, brave, intelligent people.

Preach girlll!

xdolshhex said:
    i want that tattoo.

I want that tattoo but somewhere else :)
    ===
    cute! because it represents wisdom? :)
    In the ass!
    Wisdom ass, yeah
    jk

===
    ?

Dear Education Specialist,
    Please explain to me why my online homework ID comes with a complicated password? Should I be concerned about someone hacking in and doing my homework for me?
    Sincerely, Confused

• teamnobody

stupid bitch in that new post

Secret Life was good when it first began, then it just became a trainwreck…where everybody’s pregnant, and everybody talks about sex. It’s annoying!

I’ve never seen Pretty Little Liars.

I wish they’d bring Kyle XY back :( that was the best show EVER on ABC Family. And it had some cute guys (:

Dont watch pretty little liars but I love secret life hopefully this season they wont talk sooo much about sex like seriously NO ONE talks that much about it and hopefully no one else will get pregnant this season.

I’ve never seen Pretty Little Liars.

I agree with everything u said expect with the kyle xy cause I never saw that lol

JACKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her puppy is so adorable!!!

• weareinfinite

Where everyone be at?

• TraceSTAN

weareinfinite said:

Where everyone be at?

still this post mainly.

• wavy

*whispers* shhh dont tell no one but i put something in her drink..

• weareinfinite

still this post mainly.

Really? Reaaaally slow OU day I see.

cool then irdgaf bitch

• Brooke

I love Pretty Little Liars! So glad its renewed <33
    And I used to like Secret Life, but it just got stupid and the same things are happening over and over again. Everyones getting pregnant, they talk about sex, and Ben is depressed because of Amy. smh

• picstoburn

Jan 10, 2011 @ 04:36 pm
    cool then irdgaf bitch

what are you talking about? lol

• 123

PLL: DEFINITELY!
    Secret Life: sure…

• teamnobody

this other anon in another post …but im too scared to post it over there~

wow dead post…xD

i dont care about pretty little liars, im just glad theres going to be another season of secret life!! i freakin love that show lol(:

• xMerryh

Who is she kissing?Ö

• TraceSTAN

Anyone still around try the Namantha post. I’m staying there.

• Anonymously

pretty little liars – YES
    secret life – NO

Aw!, Who’s Lucy kissing in the last picture?

as long as make it or break it & greek get picked up…

• lovelife48

Yay for PLL love that show <3 couldn’t care less about SL though, the first season was ok but it only went downhill from there…

• liarliar
  • Sasha R

who is lucy hale kissing in the picture?

I love PLL & SL xD

• ashleyyp.

The guy she is kissing is in a band and they have been dating since august he is pretty amazing and calls her his precious angel he is a great guy, i met him a couple of times and he is very talented. suprised no one knows this she tweets him cute little tweets his name is alex. :)

• picstoburn

what stupid bitch? lol

TraceSTAN said:

My eye D:

what happened?
    ===
    I dont know but it hurts like sdoiasdka

Dear Education Specialist,
    Sincerely, Confused

yes ._.

me too. i thought it was like that for a long time. then i found out how you really say it

• mileykicksass

doodoo daadaa
    lol you’re bored aren’t you

lol i alwaays typed in youtube justin biever or beaver until i learned

• teamnobody

oceanup post about miley cutting her weave off

Jan 10, 2011 @ 03:36 pm

lol i alwaays typed in youtube justin biever or beaver until i learned

LOL

teamnobody aren’t you getting tired of your icon?

• teamnobody

wtf stop creeping yall and join in on the fun-_-cant ya see that it is filled with it

• BabyYoureAFirework

my friend showed me One Time at the end of June 09 so i thought it was pronounced “Byeber” i was also like wtf Usher is in the video?! i remember fanning him on facebook and he had 16k fans lol didn’t know he would become so big

Jan 10, 2011 @ 03:38 pm

teamnobody aren’t you getting tired of your icon?

yup but i didnt wanna bother you again soo soon

Jan 10, 2011 @ 03:38 pm
    BabyYoureAFirework said:

===========

aww cute story bb

Jan 10, 2011 @ 03:36 pm
    mileykicksass said:

doodoo daadaa
    lol you’re bored aren’t you

yup lol like really bored i left oceanup hours ago cause it was dead came back and its the same situation

yup but i didnt wanna bother you again soo soon

its ok. i can make another one for you if you want

Booooooooooooooooooooo
    red

• Voice of reason

Bitch, stop telling me that you’ll be back shortly.

Jan 10, 2011 @ 03:39 pm

yup but i didnt wanna bother you again soo soon

its ok. i can make another one for you if you want
    ==

oh well you dont have to make a jelena one cause there arent many videos of them

Jan 10, 2011 @ 03:40 pm
    Voice of reason said:

Bitch, stop telling me that you’ll be back shortly
    =======

who you is talkin to

i went to yahoo answers and i kept seening questions that said “do you think justin bieber is hot??” and i was like “who the heck is justin bye-ber?”

then i went to his myspace page and listened to ‘one time’ and i liked it. then i heard ‘baby’ on a radio station and i loved it. but back then i didn’t really like him just 2 of his songs.

• BabyYoureAFirework

Dear boys, Please tell your pants it is not polite to point. Sincerely, girls.

• Lupo

getting dick is all p much teen girls talk about

what do you want an icon of?

I LOVE PLL!

• Voice of reason

@Teamnobody

Tumblr

• Voice of reason

@Teamnobody

Tumblr

Dear teacher,
    I AM awake.
    Sincerely, the asian student

Jan 10, 2011 @ 03:43 pm

what do you want an icon of?
    ==========

selena

selena

do you have a video and the time where the part you want starts?

or do you want a regular icon and not a gif?

an 10, 2011 @ 03:44 pm
    xdolshhex said:

Dear teacher,
    I AM awake.
    Sincerely, the asian student
    ========

lol

• TraceSTAN

Jan 10, 2011 @ 03:45 pm

selena

do you have a video and the time where the part you want starts?

or do you want a regular icon and not a gif?
    =======

no i want a gif from her pc awards performance just find a cute moment

• xdolshhex

Dear people who name their kids after places they were conceived,
    That is by far the worst idea I have ever heard…
    Sincerely, Back O. Car

Slow news week.

anon just pick a cute moment from here

never seen this. xd

anon just pick a cute moment from here

ok

I

wowowoow.? that’s awesome! i love Prety Little Liars, so exited already for season two, even though season one is not over yet,… :p hahaha

• picstoburn

secret life needs to be cancelled nobody cares about that show lol.

• TraceSTAN

never seen this. xd

I tried one episode, was just ok…. Oh and Hey!

• suckit

pretty little liars:yes
    secret life:no

lmao did drake reallly say “i quit”after justin beat him at the vmas

• Viva La Vida

yes to PLL no to SL, I mean, it’s getting pretty boring and desperate. Getting Adriana pregnant of Ben?!

• mileykicksass

xdolshhex said:
    doodoo daadaa
    lol you’re bored aren’t you

Maybe it’s cuz it’s Monday or the fact OU is posting crappy stuff lol
    Slow news week.
    ____
    Yep and the only entertaining post was yesterday’s miley post about fans or something but’s only because some crazy chick was there

Jan 10, 2011 @ 03:51 pm
    picstoburn said:

secret life needs to be cancelled nobody cares about that show lol
    ====

i do-_-

lmao i didnt know jersey shore was scripted

• Disco.Is.Dead

suckit said:
    pretty little liars:yes
    secret life:no

This

I like secret life lol

• jazzie

yay i love both shows even though SL is dumb i just watch it for ricky and amy :)

that girrl is pretty

Dear parents,
    Jasmine was in a relationship with a dirty homeless boy named Aladdin. Snow White lived alone with 7 men. Pinnochio was a liar. Robin Hood was a thief. Tarzan walked around without clothes on. A stranger kissed sleeping beauty and she married him. Cinderella lied and snuck out at night to attend a party.
    Sincerely, it’s not our fault, it’s how you raised us

YAY ! I love Pretty Little Liars ! s2

• Voice of reason

I just want to see the direction it’s planning on going, i’ll watch the premire.

doodoo daadaa
    lol you’re bored aren’t you

Maybe it’s cuz it’s Monday or the fact OU is posting crappy stuff lol
    Slow news week.
    Oh yeah, remember her.
    We still have to kill that bitch xD

Jan 10, 2011 @ 03:53 pm
    BabyYoureAFirework said:

I like secret life lol
    =========

TraceSTAN said:

never seen this. xd

I tried one episode, was just ok…. Oh and Hey!
    ===
    hey! one episode and that was it? not a good sign

WTF ?
    ANOTHER SECRET LIFE.
    IT’S BORING AS HECK NOW, WTF DO THEY KEEP MAKING MORE SEASONS -.-

Pretty little liars : PSH I WOULD CRY IF THEY DIDN’T RENEW IT, AAWWWWEEE YEEEEH. <3

xdolshhex said:

Dear parents,
    Sincerely, it’s not our fault, it’s how you raised us
    ========

lmao were are you getting these

• picstoburn

something is wrong with my computer. i can’t see my gif moving.

• mileykicksass

yea i saw the gif
    ========

but why though i thought they were friends

• picstoburn

lol,nvm i fixed it.

picstoburn said:
    something is wrong with my computer. i can’t see my gif moving.
    ==
    You mean your icon? it is moving :)

wat was the crazy bitch saying
    ____
    She was talking to ‘Miley’ on here.

• TraceSTAN

Jan 10, 2011 @ 03:57 pm

an 10, 2011 @ 03:52 pm

lmao did drake reallly say “i quit”after justin beat him at the vmas

yea i saw the gif
    ========

but why though i thought they were friends

You can like someone personally and not respect their music.

I thought Drake said “I knew it”

Dear Santa Claus,
    Please explain why the toys you made in the north pole have “made in china” printed on them?
    Sincerely, Curious

hello?

hello?
    Goodbye?

• SellyismygirlCrush

Jan 10, 2011 @ 03:23 pm
    xdolshhex said:

Looks like Miley took out her extensions.
    ========

eh

___

Yeah that’s nice..

Woo Jeremy Piven :D

Jan 10, 2011 @ 04:00 pm
    xdolshhex said:

hello?
    Goodbye?

fuck you

• TraceSTAN

I thought Drake said “I knew it”

• oceanUP.

PLL reminds me of Gossip Girls. Cept I heard that A is revealed, but in Gossip Girls you never find out who GG is… :| I hate that.

I love gossip girl!:D best show<3

……….”…\……… . _.·´
    …………\………… ..(
    …………..\………. …\

• mileykicksass

wat was the crazy bitch saying
    ____
    She was like having a ‘coversation with Miley Cyrus’ and her comments made no damn sense

Jan 10, 2011 @ 04:00 pm

I thought Drake said “I knew it
    =======

thats whatit looked like to me

Did you guys like the new Britney song?

• asmoothcriminal

Did you guys like the new Britney song?

Love it.
    Britneys back, hbic, slaying your faves~

Jan 10, 2011 @ 04:01 pm
    mileykicksass said:

wat was the crazy bitch saying
    =======

lmao i would have loved to been there

hello?
    Goodbye?

fuck you
    Boo!

• BglitterBBy2.0

Secret Life needs to be put to sleep – I only watched like half of the first season then it got boring :/

&& Pretty Little Liars is simply love :)

Jan 10, 2011 @ 04:02 pm

Did you guys like the new Britney song?
    =========

havent heard it

Dear Women,
    If your mouth isn’t open, you’re not doing it right.
    Sincerely, Mascara

• BglitterBBy2.0

Has my icon changed??

Jan 10, 2011 @ 04:02 pm

Jan 10, 2011 @ 04:02 pm

Did you guys like the new Britney song?
    =========

havent heard it

trace you -_-

• xdolshhex

Did you guys like the new Britney song?

Jan 10, 2011 @ 03:57 pm

an 10, 2011 @ 03:52 pm

lmao did drake reallly say “i quit”after justin beat him at the vmas

yea i saw the gif
    ========

but why though i thought they were friends

You can like someone personally and not respect their music

lol he probably wanted to win and was mad when he lost to bieber

(replying to this) – Jan 10, 2011 @ 04:03 pm
    asmoothcriminal said:

Did you guys like the new Britney song?

Love it.
    Britneys back, hbic, slaying your faves~

Yeah! :)

Kingsley

Congrats AGAIN to @britneyspears – #HoldItAgainstMe is officially the most played radio song in a day, surpassing Mariah Carey. 1 minute ago via Echofon

• milenator

secret life of the american teenager SUCKS

Pretty Little Liars is better

• SellyismygirlCrush

lmao i didnt know jersey shore was scripted
    ___

Most “reality” shows are.

• teamnobody

i didnt know jeremy piven was in the movie

oh

• mileykicksass

Jan 10, 2011 @ 04:01 pm
    mileykicksass said:

wat was the crazy bitch saying
    =======

lmao i would have loved to been there
    _____
    Her ‘conversation’ lasted HOURS and we all ended up getting pissed at her…talking about eggs and noah’s birthday XD

Jan 10, 2011 @ 04:04 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

lmao i didnt know jersey shore was scripted
    ___

Most “reality” shows are

i know but i was hoping this one was for real for real

Lady Gaga is probably shitting her pants right now

• asmoothcriminal

Yeah! :)

Kingsley

Ah, I love Kingsley. <3

i want that tattoo.

where can I watch pll online?

who in the fuck is kingsley yall be talkin about his twets all the time

• mileykicksass

Jan 10, 2011 @ 04:04 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

lmao i didnt know jersey shore was scripted
    ___

Most “reality” shows are

i know but i was hoping this one was for real for real
    _____
    I’ve seen them ‘trying’ to act and most of them suck so I thought it was real too

Jan 10, 2011 @ 04:07 pm

i want that tattoo.

LMAO

• BglitterBBy2.0

It changed..
    yay!

Mila Kunis is love (:

Dear Waffle,
    Who stepped on you?
    Sincerely, Pancake

• TraceSTAN

i want that tattoo.

I thought it was going to be the Bieber tattoo that old guy got.

an 10, 2011 @ 04:07 pm
    mileykicksass said:

Jan 10, 2011 @ 04:04 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

lmao i didnt know jersey shore was scripted
    ___

Most “reality” shows are

i know but i was hoping this one was for real for real
    _____

aww im hartbroken no longer will i see the show throughtthe same eyes

who in the fuck is kingsley yall be talkin about his twets all the time
    @kingsleyyy

• asmoothcriminal

who in the fuck is kingsley yall be talkin about his twets all the time
    Oh my God, you’ve been deprived.

• Voice of reason

…humanity.

is 16 and pregnant fake?

BabyYoureAFirework said:

is 16 and pregnant fake?

Maybe.

• asmoothcriminal

BabyYoureAFirework said:

is 16 and pregnant fake?

I bet some of it is.
    I bet teens get pregnant in hopes of being on the show, and then lie about the situation on there.

Love your icon, by the way.

britney spears?….xD

• TraceSTAN

lol he probably wanted to win and was mad when he lost to bieber

I don’t want to be mean to bieber, but I’ll stand by my answer lol

TraceSTAN said:

i want that tattoo.

I thought it was going to be the Bieber tattoo that old guy got.
    ===
    lol no, this one is even better!

• suckit

I mean what are the odds.

that’s what i’m sayin….;)

• BglitterBBy2.0

i want that tattoo.

I want that tattoo but somewhere else :)

lol am i the only one that still likes sl

• gomezlovatocyrus.

lol am i the only one that still likes sl
    well there must be more people if they’re renewing it, but on here yes. :p

• EmmaLC

Can’t STAND ‘Secret Life’.
    It’s a bunch of sanitized sex-ed. Not to mention the cheap cinematography.

• taylorllama

I’m happy about pretty little liars but secret life sucks.

lmao im in love with kingsley<333
    LMAO "THIS BITCH DIDNT EVEN TAKE A BREAK"

Jan 10, 2011 @ 02:54 pm
    teamnobody said:

ok what about this is this real?

fake

I bet some of it is.

Love your icon, by the way

That’s what I was thinking. And thanks love yours too :) Ariana is so pretty

oh shit the craziest thing happened to me yesterday on twitter

• TraceSTAN

The real story there is that some people still listen to music on the radio. Who knew? That should be a post in itself

• asmoothcriminal

Nah. Old cars don’t have the cord to plug in ipods, and with the economy in the U.S. Not everyone can get expensive iPods or have computers. And sometimes you just wanna listen to the radio and hear some different music.

-_-

Jan 10, 2011 @ 02:55 pm

Jan 10, 2011 @ 02:54 pm
    teamnobody said:

ok what about this is this real?

fake
    =======

uhh how ): i wished it was real

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh so exciteeedd for secret lifeeee .<3

Jan 10, 2011 @ 02:56 pm
    BabyYoureAFirework said:

-_-
    ==========

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh so exciteeedd for secret lifeeee .<3

• xdolshhex

ok what about this is this real?

fake
    Fake.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh so exciteeedd for secret lifeeee .<3

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh so exciteeedd for secret lifeeee .<3

• Voice of reason

lmao, I just did this for at least two minutes. Yep, now i’m entertained. (:

• TraceSTAN

TraceSTAN said:

i want that tattoo.

I thought it was going to be the Bieber tattoo that old guy got.
    ===
    lol no, this one is even better!

You could do both, and to be nice I’ll cover the cost of the Bieber one for you.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

gotta say it is an amazing tattoo…now, twilight sucks but anyways. lol

• Courtney

Dear parents,
    Sincerely, it’s not our fault, it’s how you raised us
    —————-

AHAHHAHA, okay. I know this is meant to be a joke, but the fact that there are actually people out there who think like this kill me. It’s probably the fucking most ridiculous thing in the world.

lmao, I just did this for at least two minutes. Yep, now i’m entertained. (:
    Lmao.

• picstoburn

Jan 10, 2011 @ 03:58 pm
    picstoburn said:
    something is wrong with my computer. i can’t see my gif moving.
    ==
    You mean your icon? it is moving :)

lol now i see it.

Jan 10, 2011 @ 04:14 pm
    Voice of reason said:

lmao, I just did this for at least two minutes. Yep, now i’m entertained. (:
    ======

lol is it pathetic that i did it

• TaylorSwiftRoxx13

Love PLL

Jan 10, 2011 @ 04:10 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

lol he probably wanted to win and was mad when he lost to bieber

I don’t want to be mean to bieber, but I’ll stand by my answer lol

i think one time they asked him if he’ll do a song with him and he said no

DISNEY GIVES GIRLS UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS ABOUT MEN.

• BabyYoureAFirework

DISNEY GIVES GIRLS UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS ABOUT MEN.

All tv shit does

Dear parents,
    Sincerely, it’s not our fault, it’s how you raised us
    —————-

Subliminal messages O.O xD

• w

Speaking of PLL did I just see Ashley Benson in the Black& remix video? Wut.

BglitterBBy2.0 said:

i want that tattoo.

I want that tattoo but somewhere else :)
    ===
    cute! because it represents wisdom? :)

Dear Asians,
    Sincerely, yeah, I didn’t think so

• BglitterBBy2.0
  • Courtney

DISNEY GIVES GIRLS UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS ABOUT MEN.

No, it doesn’t. You’re giving yourself unrealistic expectations.

• Voice of reason

Emma Stone, just another reason to adore this woman. <3

TraceSTAN said:

TraceSTAN said:

i want that tattoo.

I thought it was going to be the Bieber tattoo that old guy got.
    ===
    lol no, this one is even better!

===
    thats sweet. THANKS :)

• BglitterBBy2.0

I still find it funny that she wore a dress – I wonder if Nick got to see her goodies?!(;

i want that tattoo.

I want that tattoo but somewhere else :)
    ===
    cute! because it represents wisdom? :)
    In the ass!
    Wisdom ass, yeah
    jk

LMAO

Jan 10, 2011 @ 04:17 pm

DISNEY GIVES GIRLS UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS ABOUT MEN.

i had to read this 3 times to understand your comment.

• xdolshhex

DISNEY GIVES GIRLS UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS ABOUT MEN.
    Tell Taylor..

oh shit the craziest thing happened to me yesterday on twitter
    what what what what

• gomezlovatocyrus.

OceanUp is dead.

• suckit

i tried kissing under water before….i almost drowned.smh.

• SellyismygirlCrush

n 10, 2011 @ 02:53 pm
    lol am i the only one that still likes sl

__

I used to watch it for the lol’s but as soon as adrianne got pregnant I was like fuck this shit.

Jan 10, 2011 @ 02:57 pm
    xdolshhex said:

oh shit the craziest thing happened to me yesterday on twitter
    what what what what
    ========

well before i tell you ,i have a question,

is it possible to change your name on twitter chats

Jan 10, 2011 @ 02:58 pm
    suckit said:

i tried kissing under water before….i almost drowned.smh
    =========

what what what what
    ========

well before i tell you ,i have a question,

is it possible to change your name on twitter chats
    I don’t know? :|

• teamnobody

im loling at people on twitter thinking the picture were selena is hugging jake outside the studio is justin

• teamnobody

ahh well then does anyone else know if its ossible to change your name on twitter chats or does your username show up

That awkward moment when Selena Gomez asks Justin Bieber if he has a wand too

what are twitter chats?

• AcidPinkLemonade

ikr! they can’t go three words with saying it, how gross.

• teamnobody

well idk if it is fake but anyway i stumbled across a supposed chat of justin and selena and it felt akward for me but entrataining,and anytime someone other than them came they just wrote random madeup words until that person would leave

• suckit

ikr! they can’t three words with saying it! how gross.

it’s like this:

“so i ate an apple today.tasted like sex”

or

“OMG.i wanna have sex with my boyfriend.should i?”

-_-

• wavy

secret is shit now……….@idkmybffjill you still here?

• teamnobody

lmao i just noticed oceanup commented

• xdolshhex

ikr! they can’t three words with saying it! how gross.

it’s like this:

“so i ate an apple today.tasted like sex”

or

“OMG.i wanna have sex with my boyfriend.should i?”

-_-
    Lmao.

Jan 10, 2011 @ 03:08 pm

omg fucccccccccccck yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

FOREAL?!? :O

• juicebx

~if i said I wanted your body now would u hold it against me ?

Jan 10, 2011 @ 03:08 pm

omg! yes!!!

NEVERMIND ITS FAKE

NEVERMIND ITS FAKE

._.

I CHECKED THE GUYS TWITTER AND IT SAYS SUSPENDED ITS FAKE!

Jan 10, 2011 @ 03:11 pm

NEVERMIND ITS FAKE
    ========

the tweet?

>.<

• juicebx

I’m sooooooooooooooo bored .

Yep suspended.

• Twilightlover:)

pretty little liars is boring but it like u can’t stop watching it

• SellyismygirlCrush

m
    I CHECKED THE GUYS TWITTER AND IT SAYS SUSPENDED ITS FAKE!

___

WAY TO BREAK MY HEART GAH!

sooooooo does anyone believe that was really justin and selena