Very Happy 14th Birthday Cody Simpson!

Lol, I didn’t know Ostriches could live that long.

• asmoothcriminal

Happy birthday qt. :)

• KBsuckers

he is adorable and haha im older than him woot ;D

• inhumancreation

see the sarcasm? o___O

No. It’s a computer.

• Wish

see the sarcasm? o___O

No. It’s a computer.
    ___
    maybe too complex for you. :’)

• inhumancreation

maybe too complex for you. :’)

Oh, maybe. I just don’t spend so much time on the computer to learn cyber sarcasm. I know real sarcasm, you know the kind you get with a social life.

• Wish

maybe too complex for you. :’)

___
    i’m a reeeeeal complex person. i learned both, and in such a quick space of time. impressive, huh?:D

• inhumancreation

Of course. I wish to learn your incredible ways so I can become intelligent and get a good job.

• Wish

___
    just buy my book, How Not To Be You.

• inhumancreation

just buy my book, How Not To Be You.

Definitely. I’m presuming you’re about 16, I would love to learn well from minors.

• Wish

just buy my book, How Not To Be You.

___
    you keep presuming your shit :D i’ll just walk away with my life under an arm.

He’s such a cutie :) i wish he was older anyway.. ha :p

• inhumancreation

you keep presuming your shit :D i’ll just walk away with my life under an arm

Oh someones a snappy little girl. Gotcha, you have fun with your pride there.

• Wish

you keep presuming your shit :D i’ll just walk away with my life under an arm

Oh someones a snappy little girl. Gotcha, you have fun with your pride there.
    ___
    me? snappy? aw, don’t start to judge, thats for asinine smartasses.

• hey. its me

wait he was 13 before
    wtf

nope. he was 12

• inhumancreation

me? snappy? aw, don’t start to judge, thats for asinine smartasses.

Snappy snappy snappy.

• Wish

misfits is lovely. but i zoned, you have lame comebacks.

We’re fighting? hahahahahahah Oh right. Dude this is the internet I’m not even gonna waste my time. Jesus.
    ___
    seems like it, as you keep snapping at me o_O and y’know comebacks aren’t only for fights… :L

• Wish

me? snappy? aw, don’t start to judge, thats for asinine smartasses.

edit reply

Jan 11, 2011 @ 12:33 pm
    inhumancreation said:
    me? snappy? aw, don’t start to judge, thats for asinine smartasses.

Snappy snappy snappy.
    ___
    misfits is lovely. but i zoned, you have lame comebacks.

i already wished him a kappy brthday on twitter but.. happy 14th birthday cody 143

• Lupo

Selena Cougar-Gomez’ next victim

• inhumancreation

misfits is lovely. but i zoned, you have lame comebacks.

• MusicInMyAss

He is so awesome.

does this kid do anything?

• ayeshah

OMG!!!
    My birthday is today and i’m 14

• Riddikulus

wait he was 13 before
    wtf

maybe now that ur a year older youll be smart enough to realize this isn’t for u XD
    go back to aussie bitch

Go back to the bathroom whore.

Jan 11, 2011 @ 02:09 pm
    Lupo said:
    Selena Cougar-Gomez’ next victim

MTE

1first

Jan 11, 2011 @ 12:10 pm
    bluesfan3410 said:
    I still don’t know who this kid is..

Cody Simpson, BITCH:)

• bluesfan3410

I still don’t know who this kid is..

Lol, I didn’t know Ostriches could live that long.

I didn’t know bitches’ comments matter anyways. FY

• Wish

he’s just so ugly. gosh, poor guy.

dont be so mean. no one is perfect!

just wish happy birthday or dont comment!

happy b-day!!!!!!!!!!!

Can’t believe he’s 14 already. Damn time passes by so fast.

Oh and Happy Birthday Cody! :D

• inhumancreation

he’s just so ugly. gosh, poor guy.

That’s harsh. I don’t even know who the guy is but seriously, very harsh.

• lolwut?

Happy Birthday! (((((:

• Wish

he’s just so ugly. gosh, poor guy.

That’s harsh. I don’t even know who the guy is but seriously, very harsh.
    ___
    see the sarcasm? o___O

i thought he was like 16 ..

justin bieber is better!!!!!

I love you cody!!! <3

• Eve

WTF he’s only 14 O_O

• omg wtf lolz

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! why do they pick unimportant peeps to talk about.

oh, we share the same birthday :D it’s just that i’m a year older than him, but i just can’t believe it, don’t know why ! :D

go back to aussie bitch

• Coonii!

ho! happy birthday Cody i love you!

• cody4me

wow haters gonna hate.
    at least he is accomplishing his dreams at 14. so everyone should just chill out and stop the hate. why do people have such negative comments towards young boy celebs? grow up and shut up

happy birthday cody!! :)

• crazybeautifulLife

how old is he now? 10?

LMFAO! HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO MEAN. HE’S JUST 14 LET HIM BE! SRSLY. YOU GUYS HAVE NO HEART OMG

crazybeautifulLife said:
    how old is he now? 10?

— bad joke belieber! jealous he’s taller than biebs?