Selena Gomez FACEBOOK HACKED

Hacked2
selenagomezfacebookhacked

Selena‘s Twitter was also hacked! Her team is ‘cleaning it up’ now!

• iamthe0cean

llolol.

• hithere

“justin bieber sucks” 4.732 PEOPLE LIKED THIS.
    I LOVE THOSE 4.732 PEOPLE

hithere said:

Maybe, selena just had a few drinks.. ya know

Baahahahaha, I can just see her plastered screaming this stuff

• HannahSavannah

i love them too..;D

• Riddikulus

“Oh yeh justin bieber sucks!!!!!!”

• Mandy

That was funny. ;P

• hithere

mels said:

hithere said:

Maybe, selena just had a few drinks.. ya know

Baahahahaha, I can just see her plastered screaming this stuff
    lmao me too!!!!1

• Voice of reason

What..

I repeat, what?!

• SoRawSUgAr

Just think, there is one Selena stan, somewhere out there, planning revenge against that hacker…….haahhhaaaaaa

• hithere

SoRawSUgAr said:

but it was funny, nothing much. why revenge? i think

• Riddikulus

“This is a message for puha,you suck bitch!!!!!!”

• SoRawSUgAr

hithere said:

SoRawSUgAr said:

but it was funny, nothing much. why revenge? i think

I know, I think its soooo funny, but some selena stans are craaaazzzyy

justin beiber sucks

• SoRawSUgAr

I can’t stop laughing haaaaaaaahhhaaaaaa, cool hwip! I sound drunk but I don’t care……haahhaa

• Katie13

HAHAHAHAHA “Justin Bieber sucks!” OMG xD

• SoRawSUgAr

justin beiber sucks

You fail at grammar there…..*Justin Bieber. :) but either way, I agree with you….

• Riddikulus
  • SoRawSUgAr

Hahhaaaa awkward turtle for Selena and Justin’s relationship!

• hithere

hithere said:

SoRawSUgAr said:

but it was funny, nothing much. why revenge? i think

I know, I think its soooo funny, but some selena stans are craaaazzzyy
    ____
    i know.. i was just thinking loud.

• Peace’n’Love

that is just sad
    and the hacker is jobless

lame

• xxbehappyxx

lol “JUSTIN BIEBER SUCKS!”

• SoRawSUgAr

but it was funny, nothing much. why revenge? i think

I know, I think its soooo funny, but some selena stans are craaaazzzyy
    ____
    i know.. i was just thinking loud.

so you think aloud but you type it too?? haha

• idkMyBFFjill

omfg, i hate hackers, but this is too funny, i can’t.

• caro0 cro0ssa

yeah, i knew they weren’t gonna laast long

• caro0 cro0ssa

omg!, so she wrote all those mean words??, or the hacker did?

LMAOOOO THAT HACKER IS FUNNY. 4,000 LIKES ON THAT POST xD

• NewKindofCool

I like selena but this is SOOOOO EFFING HILARIOUS!!!! some of you on here need a sense of humor :P

Haha those 4000 plus people who liked that status are very smart:)

I wanna go t work someday and yell in someone’s face “JUSTIN BIEBER SUCKS!!!!” and then proceed to calmly tell them I hope they have a good day and to remember that quote.

1st

WHO GIVES A FUCK!? NO ONE FUCKING GIVES A SHIT IF YOUR FIRST SECOND OR MOTHER FUCKING 3RD STUPID BITCH FUCKING STOP WITH THE FUCKING FIRST!! NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK SHIT!!!!

that said, the people that hacked her accounts are obviously ugly nerds with no social life… seriously, get a fucking life…

• Lupo

wtf
    Selena has “her team”…
    She has a “a team?
    wtf

• JustxLeex

hahaha, thats kinda funny, but i dont get how she hacked selena….LMFAO.
    I dont feel sorry for her, all celebs have that once such a hacker, so chill.

lira, that’s not true. The hacker posted a video on youtube showing how he/she was really the hacker. You’ll probably find it if you look for it. The link to the video was in her fb profile while hacked but after it ended they cleared all the statuses hacker wrote and so that one…

• Trainups

Serioulsy how MANY times has Selena Twitter, her fam twitter etc.. been hacked? I count a lot. Are they just an easy target or is it someone they know?

• wavy

lol…

Hate hackers, but that was pretty funny :p

• alebvwekgqy

SVJmEp fcxepumrqizq, [url=http://wyiffcpdguqi.com/]wyiffcpdguqi[/url], [link=http://gtwdwyrxtfgf.com/]gtwdwyrxtfgf[/link], http://spzxdinyfsjt.com/

• Wonderland

Is it bad that I laughed really hard?

LMFAOOO
    IS IT WRONG THAT I LITERALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD ABOUT THIS?

• lira

She didn’t get hacked. She wrote those statuses herself. If she was hacked, Facebook would have logged her out automatically, yet apparently she was ”logged in” and clearing it up. She got in a break up with Justin and needed to let it out. I don’t blame her. I saw them both on the street outside some restaurant and Bieber was screaming at her like she’d stabbed him or something. I don’t think that the break up’s unfortunate though, and I didn’t get any pics of them because they’re not that ”big” to me (big celebs are Clint Eastwood etc) but meh. They weren’t much of a good couple anyway.

• lira

• GideonGraves

4chan did it again. They are a very entertaining group. I love their random path of destruction.

• Riddikulus

1st

• teenvogue

who is so miserable and bored with their lives that they would spend their time hacking people accounts. then again i am sitting here reading oceanup… i need to find another hobby. :) lol

• Oneandonly

Omg….and the hacker said tht justin bieber sucks

• Riddikulus

teenvogue said:

——————————————–

• aaliyahnoelle

lol. i bet u she was like WHAT IN ACTUAL FUCK?!?!?!?!?! and then proceeded to call her team LOL.

• HannahSavannah

hmm,i hate hackers.
    they need to get a life.

Poor selena :(

• Meeee

LOL so many people liked the status justin bieber sucks

so she had the same password on her twitter and facebook i’m guessing.
    people should get a life.

• mels

Lol I find this kinda amusing

4,732 people liked “Oh yeh, JUSTIN BIEBER SUCKS!!!!!!!!!” in less than 5 minutes… HAHAHA. Amusing. Very wise people.

• xSweetCandyxx

Uughh i hate hackers =(poor Selena=(

• Charlot

How can you be so low to hack Selena’s account?
    Although, it is kinda funny he posted ‘Oh yeh justin bieber sucks!’ Omgod, i would give anything so i could’ve seen Selena’s face on the moment she saw that ;d and that 4,732 people liked it makes it even more complete! Hihi! LARIOUS :d
    But duuuuuuuude, get a life!

• hithere

SoRawSUgAr said:

but it was funny, nothing much. why revenge? i think

I know, I think its soooo funny, but some selena stans are craaaazzzyy
    ____
    i know.. i was just thinking loud.

so you think aloud but you type it too?? haha
    ____
    exactly. my hands just did it.. i coundt stop them

bored

bored

• hithere

Charlot said:

How can you be so low to hack Selena’s account?
    But duuuuuuuude, get a life!
    THIS
    i would like to hack another celebrity! lol

• SoRawSUgAr

but it was funny, nothing much. why revenge? i think

I know, I think its soooo funny, but some selena stans are craaaazzzyy
    ____
    i know.. i was just thinking loud.

so you think aloud but you type it too?? haha
    ____
    exactly. my hands just did it.. i couldn’t stop them

oh that’s okay :P

• little misssunshinee

HAHAHAHA!!!
    that’s epic!!
    :D
    i LOVE how many likes that got ahha!
    oh maaan!
    i love selena and justin but you have
    to admit this is funny! XD