Taylor Swift, How Jake Broke Her Heart!

taylorswiftjakesbetrayal

Taylor Swift on new Us Weekly cover. Blindsided by Jake Gyllenhaal’s sudden change of heart, Taylor is left picking up pieces of a once red-hot romance. At the People’s Choice Awards, one eyewitness told Us Weekly: ‘She was not her usual bubbly, overanimated self. She didn’t eat anything, seemed very sad and definitely wasn’t having a good time.’

Taylor’s vulnerability became even more apparent when she caught up with pal Selena Gomez: ‘Taylor found Selena and said to her, ‘It’s so good to see you. I need a friend tonight.’’ Taylor was devastated by the crushing breakup of her relationship with Jake Gyllenhaal, which went down via a phone call.

• xdolshhex

jake broke up with her over the phone? sounds like a new trend. lol.
    Lol yeah, but it’s better than a text message xD

• xdolshhex

She is dating al J’s (Joe John Jake) well she can write a new song called the ” acky breaky jeckie” or all the J’s xx
    JJJ ;)

omgg. i love your icon. it’s awesomee:).
    I know, I know.. ;)
    lol
    I like yours <3
    I feel like I’m the only one with still icons :|

• emilybugg.

I know, I know.. ;)
    lol
    I like yours <3
    I feel like I’m the only one with still icons :|

oh well. still icons can still be epic.

Tay needs to grow up

• emilybugg.

Lol yeah, but it’s better than a text message xD

lol. yeah. that’s true. i’ve only broken up with one guy over text, but me & him only dated like, a day & a half.

Put aside the ‘why does she get dumped over the phone so much’….why does she get dumped so much at all? She always plays the victim, but she must be doing something wrong to be dumped over and over.

my guess is this was a publicity stunt? As was a few of the relationships shes had…they get together she writes a song about it boom their fame goes up they break up she writes a song about it…even more fame…ahhh hollywood!

omg not this again….seriously honey i get that breakups are hard but do u have to bring the media into every time its getting old and starting to piss people off. U aren’t the only one in the world ya know.

i wouldnt believe USweely a more acurate magazine would be people im just stating the truth

• mags

i think taylor is just psycho… she cant keep a boyfriend.

why is she always the victim theres gotta be a reason why they always break up with her

you people are annoyinig. o m g.

• yourdamnregret

is it a 27 seconds call? :))

joe jonas is waiting for his apologies from all u bitches… team joe

• fuckin’perfect.

DAMN! what is this girl doing wrong? well i guess all these break-ups keep her inspired :L i’m sure there will be another great hearbroken song on it’s way.

over the phone… coincidental.. :/

It makes me laugh reading all those comments saying that Taylor is a player and such. Do you seriously believe everything you read in the tabloids? Wow. Most of the people here are so gullible and so fickle. You don’t know the whole story until it comes out of Taylor’s and Jake’s lips. Also, what makes you think that she had a lot of boyfriends last year? What you read in the magazines? Not everything you read in those ‘trusted’ magazines are true. Are they all just close to all these celebrities who are spilling details about their lives? Please. Don’t say anything if you don’t know anything about the story.

They broke up? Didn’t know that. She probably working on a new album by now.

• Addie

i’m starting to think there must be something wrong with her that makes guys run away and break up with her over the phone … i still love her though…

Sorry…I no longer believe that Taylor is “always the victim”. She’s had way too many relationships start and end quickly. Maybe she’s the one who’s the problem.

In fact, I’m pretty sure she is.

Go write another song Taylor.

Wow. So many pessimistic people in the world nowadays.
    Chin up!
    … and the other one too! ;)

Taylor is not as sweet and innocent as she lets on to be. My only hope is that one day, one of these guys will stand up for themselves. I don’t believe one word out of her mouth.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Congrats Sexonfire! :D

Teamnobody this is a TAYLOR not a JELENA post. Go talk about JELENA on a freaking JELENA post. No offence but your to obbsessed

Used to be a Taylor Swift fan. I’m not anymore. Her endless “woe is me” drama is old. Taylor needs to grow up and stop dragging every guy she dates through the mud.

omg. she needs to stfu. every guy she dates leaves her heartbroken. yeah my butt. its just getting pathetic now.

the press was saying he couldn’t handle the publicity of dating someone so famous… i mean, he’s dated kirsten dunst and reese witherspoon, and he’s not exactly a wallflower himself…

Oh come on Swift, another album for Jake? How many guys do you have to date each year to be able to write one whole album??

Okay, to be honest, I have never been such a big Taylor Swift fan but that’s because she used to be fine when it was “Tear drops on my guitar” days… Now she’s all OH HE BROKE UP WITH ME. OH HE DUMPED OVER THE PHONE. OH I DON’T LIKE GUYS WHO BLAH BLAH BLAH. I don’t know why people call her talented! She’s already 20 and she acts like she’s 14. Seriously Taylor, grow up. There are some of her songs that are nice but usually, she just thinks of things that rhymes with the person’s name or whatever and continue writing even if sometimes, it doesn’t make any sense anymore. Her songs are so immature like Mean, Better Than Revenge and a whole lot more.

Come on guys, do you expect men to treat her like a Princess and pay her respect when everytime a guy breaks up with her she acts like her house was burned down? SHE’S EVERY GUY’S NIGHTMARE!

• Jane

I DON’T understand why anyone dates her. She must be a really bad girlfriend, because she always sees an end to her relationship, after only a few weeks. And don’t her ex-boyfriends see that one she gets dumped or vice versa, she’s going to write a song about it? It just doesn’t make sense. She seems like a nice person but I don’t understand why people bother to get in relationships with her. She’s always daydreaming about marriage in her songs but she can’t even keep a relationship steady. Whatever. I hope she finds her man, because I’m getting sick of singles coming out every 2 months about her ex-es.

Haha GTFO taylorrrrrrrrrr.
    even your song for haiti was about heartbreak.
    STOP WRITING LOVESAWNGS. when is she going to understand that its getting annoying. -.-

• Anonymouse

It was over the phone….so saids the rumor on twitter lol

REALLY?

First Joe now Jake Hmmmmmmm…..
    Maybe this should be a lesson for her…to not be so crazy while dating someone.

I bet this one lasted 26 seconds.

That was mean v.v

EL oh el
    Love ur icon :)
    thanks :)
    i love yours too.
    christian bale=<3

When is she ever animated or bubbly lol? :s

• gomezlovatocyrus.

Maybe this should be a lesson for her…to not be so crazy while dating someone.
    why shouldn’t she be happy while dating someone. wouldn’t you be crazy/happy too if you were dating jake??

OH OF COURSE. here comes poor little taylor. PLEASE. get a freaking life.

• Taste.The.Rainbow

again over a phone?

• Viva La Vida

So Jake broke up with Taylor over the phone, huh? Everybody must be scared to break up with her in person, because this is becoming a tradition.
    I still love her music, though…

• JoeHoe15

I hope she’ll get over it easily..

KARMAS A BITCH. Team Joseph <3

cant wait to see his sexy self in dark knight rises :D

• Bubbly-Joe

So she stops eating and gets all depressed over a guy she’s been dating for like, two months? Alrighty then…

Oh my tell me abt it :|

cant wait to see his sexy self in dark knight rises :D
    ME NEITHER!!
    he’s the reason i saw batman: the beginning and the dark knight<3

• emilybugg.

taylor swift is heartbroken. what else is new?

• xxbehappyxx

did Jake broke the record or does Joe still owns it?

• Ibra

over the phone? This sound familiar….

Some people get into someone way fast. It happenes to me. FML. :|

• mileykicksass

Aww shit here we go again and again and again…I wonder what the lyrics are gonna sound like to her breakup song

ahhh jelena spotting last night<3

Awh atleast Selena was there, bit no wonder, I read sadness in her eyes,with those pics released from the pca

Woot only reason to look forward to 2012 lmfao xD

• gomezlovatocyrus.

i know, she gets WAY too attached.
    she needs someone that’s more hyper so that he won’t get intimidated by her. :p

Jake Gyllenhaal’s sudden change of heart

____________________________________________

I heard this before.
    history repeats this is exactly what happened with Joe.
    o.O

Tay I loves u girl but what in the hell is going on with U????

This is worry.

JJJ ;)

• emilybugg.

jake broke up with her over the phone? sounds like a new trend. lol.

Woot only reason to look forward to 2012 lmfao xD

Woot only reason to look forward to 2012 lmfao xD

• Rocko

Wow. This girl needs some serious help. Maybe if she wasn’t such am attention seeker/beard, then she could be in a normal relationship.

“Has anyone thought that maybe it’s her, not the string of guys she’s left behind…”

• Anonymouse

gomezlovatocyrus. said:

Maybe this should be a lesson for her…to not be so crazy while dating someone.
    I didn’t say she shouldn’t be happy. And no I would not go crazy…i’d be nice and calm.

• emilybugg.

JJJ ;)

omgg. i love your icon. it’s awesomee:).

• suckit

selena should go out with david.SERIOUSLY!

I think her and Taylor were cute.

lol.sorry but i don’t think taylor makes a good couple with anyone.he just…….fuckery

ColdAsU said:
    It just worked for me.
    It only works for about 1/4 of the people here…

• ColdAsU

I must be lucky :P

You guys may not like this but im only commenting because of the Ryan and Sandra bonding thing on the top left lol … i just luv those so much lol please dnt hate

gomezlovatocyrus. said:

I think her and Taylor were cute.
    ikr? even my mom thinks they were cute.
    it was kind of awkward though.
    i was looking at a taylor lautner book in a store & there was a picture of him and selena & she said “he looks cute with her, who is that girl?” :p

I think they were too cute for words.
    And anyone could tell he was really into her, lmao, my mom thought Nelena was cute, lol.

ColdAsU said:

It just worked for me.

well its much easier to copy and paste instead of having to click ‘reply to this’ to see who you wrote to. and sometimes if you click it, it doesn’t go to that comment because its on another page

• suckit

selena should go out with david.SERIOUSLY!
    =========

-__-

YOU MAD?;)

teamnobody said:
    why the fuck dosent the reply button work here
    It’s never worked… who knows

• KBsuckers

KBsuckers the reply button doesn’t work. you have to copy and paste their comment and put a dash or something under it. we don’t know what youa re replying to

you’re fucken kidding me o.O

Bruno Mars and Demi!

• mileykicksass

Because that nurse heard my dentist say no candy for 24 hours and she still gave it to me, I think she was being a smartass lol

Lmao, she was trying to act nice.
    _
    I hope she gets a cavity lmao

teamnobody said:
    why the fuck dosent the reply button work here
    It’s never worked… who knows
    so i went along thinking this shit worked :O

• SubwayToVenus

Lmao, she was trying to act nice.
    _
    I hope she gets a cavity lmao

Lmao I love how the nurse was trying to be all cool with you and you are bashing her, lol.

Jan 12, 2011 @ 03:00 pm
    suckit said:

selena should go out with david.SERIOUSLY!
    =========

-__-

YOU MAD?;)
    ====
    -_-

-_-

-_-

sexonfire said:

Oh wait, were you serious? …my bad

Am I going insane
    My blood is boiling inside of my veins
    An evil feeling attacks
    My body’s shaking there’s no turning back
    don’t take your eyes off the trigger
    I’m not to blame if your world turns to black
    as your eyes start to blister
    there’s just no hope for our final embrace
    So here we are, I’m in your head
    I’m in your heart!

Gosh I love this song

• SpanishLullaby

Helloo!

Jan 12, 2011 @ 03:01 pm

Bruno Mars and Demi
    ==========

yall cant force him to work with that

suckit said:

selena should go out with david.SERIOUSLY!
    =========

-__-

YOU MAD?;)
    ====
    -_-

-_-

-_-

LMAO.

Bruno Mars and Demi!
    Ew.

sexonfire said:

Oh wait, were you serious? …my bad
    back it up! sexonfire or peacelovehearts got married??? :O

• m

It’s obvious that this whole Taylor/Jake thing is a big publicity stunt.

• sophieeee

im tiered.

Jan 12, 2011 @ 03:05 pm
    gomezlovatocyrus. said:

========

<3is that really her i cant tell

Jan 12, 2011 @ 03:04 pm
    teamnobody said:

Jan 12, 2011 @ 03:01 pm

Bruno Mars and Demi
    ==========

yall cant force him to work with that

lmao

Next will be Demi + Dr. Luke.

sexonfire said:

Oh wait, were you serious? …my bad
    really is this english? hahah iam russian

• mileykicksass

where is wavy and her demi gifs

• sophieeee

m said:
    It’s obvious that this whole Taylor/Jake thing is a big publicity stunt.

i don’t get why everyone is freaking out over it….
    we only saw them on like one date…

is that really her i can’t tell

• SubwayToVenus

I can’t do the talk like the talk on the tv and I can’t do a love song like the way it’s meant to be, I can’t do everything but I’d do anything for you, I can’t do anything except being in love with you, And all I do is miss you and the way we used to be, and all I do is keep the beat and the band company, all I do is kiss you through the bars of a rhyme, Juliet I’d do the stars with you anytime <3

m said:
    It’s obvious that this whole Taylor/Jake thing is a big publicity stun
    how sure are you about that?? -_-

• mileykicksass

I wonder why she gets dumped over the phone so much…

I was wondering that toooo.

an 12, 2011 @ 02:01 pm
    Ibra said:

over the phone? This sound familiar….

I KNOW!!!!

Well, if he really liked her, he wouldn’t mind the ”age difference” because age is a just number

I think that the different of ages was the problem between them.
    He is looking for something that Tay can’t give him.

She’s to young for him.

Dear john i see it all now when you’re gone Jake thought I was too young and joe called me in 27 seconds so this is my sooooong. And Jacob from twilight was so wrong… #fail !!

I’m a huge Swift fan, but I’m sick of her love life.

lol. i feel like u shouldnt be that invested in her love life that you have that serious of an emotional reaction to it.

I’m not having any kind of “emotional reaction” to this. It’s just that everything I mentioned in my previous post about her seeming to think she’s going to get this fairytale, then flipping out when it doesn’t happen is really annoying, especially when it’s so easy to pinpoint the exact relationships she’s talking about in every song. Her newest album is amazing, but I can’t say that it doesn’t bother me that every single song is so clearly about Joe, John, or Taylor – or some random guy she never actually dated. It’s just, why can’t she keep those things to herself? Why isn’t she mature enough to see that seeking revenge and what not isn’t the way to handle things? I’m a year younger than her, and I see things that way when it comes to my love life, my friends and family see it that wya, virtuall everyone I know doesn’t agree with her antics. I don’t understand why she has to drop subtle, or not so subtle hints as to who every song is about. It’s almost like she does what she does to get more media attention.

This isn’t an emotional reaction at all. It’s just my opinion of Taylor Swift. She’s lovely and talented, but she seems to be under some illusion that she’ll find a perfect guy, and seems to be obsessed with finding revenge when she doesn’t.

12, 2011 @ 02:04 pm
    mileykicksass said:

I wonder why she gets dumped over the phone so much…

okay it’s happened twice (yeah this is to much for a girl).

I wonder WHY she gets dumped all the time…..

i think that she is so inmature she’s almost 22 and is like she was 16 ridiculous

I kno right. Its lyk she puts all her stuuf out there so that people can feel sorry for here. Come on ur 21 yrs old, get the fuck over ur two week relationships

• Lupo

taylor keep your god damn sex life out of the press ho

Agreed.

• xdolshhex

I wonder why she gets dumped over the phone so much…

okay it’s happened twice (yeah this is to much for a girl).

I wonder WHY she gets dumped all the time…..
    ____
    Are you sure it was over the phone?

• xxbehappyxx

I know, I know.. ;)
    lol
    I like yours <3
    I feel like I'm the only one with still icons :|
    -----------
    i have a still icon ;)

• Lilly

I decide to do a series of Taylor swift to be about Jake. Stay tune :P

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I love how Jake isn’t getting any shit for the phone call breakup..typical.
    Anyways, this is the usual. Guys breaking up with her left and right…smh..

Haha following in Joe’s footsteps I see. With the phone part I mean. I guess it would be safer. She seems like the crazy ex girlfriend type. Not hating, I still love her music.

• marinawashiski

It’s getting ridiculous.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

i wonder if she’ll ever find someone

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I see her throwing dishes and her shoe and shit…no lie.

emilybugg. said:
    Lol yeah, but it’s better than a text message xD

___
    lmao I guess you just wasn’t feeling the relationship

I know, I know.. ;)
    lol
    I like yours <3
    I feel like I'm the only one with still icons :|

---
    oh well. still icons can still be epic.

• iamthe0cean

what a MISTAKE

fuck you with a RAKE

i guess I couldn’t MAKE

you love me……………. :””(

jake……”

i wonder if she’ll ever find someone

No hate, but at the rate she’s going…I don’t know…lmfao.

i wonder if she’ll ever find someone
    she’s still really young.
    she’s only 21.

• emilybugg.

i wonder if she’ll ever find someone

i know, rightt?

taylor is messed up. she has a new bf every week. guys must not be able to stand her for too long

I know, I know.. ;)
    lol
    I like yours <3
    I feel like I'm the only one with still icons :|
    -----------
    i have a still icon ;)
    YEAAAAAAAAH!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

i wonder if she’ll ever find someone

No hate, but at the rate she’s going…I don’t know…lmfao.

_________________

i love the girl but lets be honest, her love life is awful

El oh eL

That’s what I’m saying.
    Taylor looks like the obsessive type of=r just the type of girlfriend that will annoy you till the end…js.

Lol yeah, but it’s better than a text message xD

___
    lmao I guess you just wasn’t feeling the relationship
    A day & a half? O.O
    Gurl why did you even dated him? xD

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

i wonder if she’ll ever find someone
    she’s still really young.
    she’s only 21.

________________

i know but her love life just isn’t going well, the only guy thats actually wanted to stick with her was taylor and then she dumped him! lol

i love the girl but lets be honest, her love life is awful

what a MISTAKE

fuck you with a RAKE

i guess I couldn’t MAKE

you love me……………. :””(

jake……”
    ____
    Lolol I saw that on twitter xD

• KBsuckers

random has anyone jail broken their ipod touch / ipad/iphone?

• xxbehappyxx

oh god i can’t to hear does breakup songs… I wonder which one will be better Dear Jake or Always & Forever. ;)

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Taylor should have just stayed with Taylor L cause honestly if she wanted to find anyone it would be him he looks like a kiss up. js.

i wonder if she’ll ever find someone
    she’s still really young.
    she’s only 21.

________________

____
    She’s 21 and had more than 10 boyfriends?

Dear taylor,

have you ever thought maybe you’re the one doing something wrong?JS

• omgitsjoejonas

Taylor seems to be the kind of girl who would only date someone extremely famous, so when she bitchfits over the breakups she’s going to lose a lot of fans.

When people refer to Joe as a manwhore, I say at least his longest relationship in public is about, 10 months? Taylors is like, 4.. surely this says something about a person? She seems to be every guys nightmare.

• xSweetCandyxx

Poor Taylor =(

Dear taylor,

have you ever thought maybe you’re the one doing something wrong?JS

preach.
    There must be something wrong for so many guys to break up with you.
    I honestly don’t believe Jake’s story about how there was too much media attention, bitch STFU you damn well know you didn’t want to be with that little girl.

I feel bad for her. I love Taylor and I don’t want her to be sad. At least I know she’s going to write some good songs about that.. I want her to find the right guy.

• TAYLORTHISTAYLORTHATIDONTCARE

Doesn’t it surprise you that it’s always the guy who breaks up with her? I don’t know… There’s something off about her… I don’t like her! She’s like OH HE BROKE UP WITH ME BLAH BLAH BLAH and then write another song. Fans, there’s no way in hell I am jealous with this girl. She’s not even that pretty, her songs are okay but it’s all about being the one who’s the victim.. she’s too.. what’s the word? SELF LOVING. She’s too full of herself

• Barbie~

hahaha you make laugh so hard.
    I really love Taylor but she’s so obsessive with her relations. I mean It’s ok you’re happy with your new boufriend but she’s too freak.
    Seriosly why ALL her ex boyfriends dumb her?

JAKE BREAKUP WITH SWIFT FOR phone call??

WHATTTTTTTTT!

GOOD FOR JAKE!

SWIFT SUCKS!

TAYLOR SWIFT FOR Obsession nobody wants!

LOST A LAUTNER SWIFT FOR YOUR FAULT, NOW YOU HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH ANOTHER GIRL AND SHE WAS LEFT ALONE!

I’m glad!
    SWIFT is a snake, LOOSE YOUR POISON “Version ” HOW WE BROKE THE HEART, ALWAYS WANTING TO BE LIKE THE VICTIM !!!!!

HAHAHA AWW Poor

• Cesi.

AGAIN?!

Remember that one time Taylor lied about the whole Joe break up. Good times.

• Me!

Again?
    Ugh C’mon.
    Jake and Joe are not the problem….She is.

I’ve said it before and I will say it again, this girl has something wrong with her. She has some skeletons in her closet or something. Every guy she has ever been with (and it sure seems like she’s been with alot at such a young age) has dumped her only after a short relationship. I think that maybe she is either bi-poplar, physco, stalkerish, or just a pain in the arsh. She certainly isn’t good looking. Maybe they don’t like the RED lipstick she is always wearing.

has anyone ever noticed how Taylor always ends up being dumped and/or hating her ex boyfriend, maybe people need to realise she could be the problem! I love her and her music but i mean surely not every person she dates is that bad…

• Just Me :)

Love this girl :D
    Don’t worry Tay U’ll live ur [love story] and get ur HapPy Ending.

TAYLOR AND JAKE BROKE UP ?
    Get ready for a new hit single everyone !!!
    She’s way too attached . . she needs to grow up a little bit , like . . this is reality . Not her little fantasy .

Well, you´ll see another. it´s not the end of the world if you could get over joe, he´s nothing. in the other hand, you have now a lot of songs :) I promise to buy your new album I really love your songs because they´re so real.

GO TAYLOR!!! I now you can do better than him

• starcity

It’s Joe Jonas all over again!!

Lets see, Jake likes to keep his private life private, so he reaches out to Taylor Swift and starts a relationship, because nobody will notice that. He flies her over to London for a rendevous cause nobody will notice that. He buys her an expensive guitar because nobody will notice that. He calls the police to corral the paps in LA cause nobocy will notice that. He gets Taylor to promise not to write a song about him cause he wants to keep his private life private. But then the publicity is just too much, so he has to break it off. He does it over the phone, just like Joe Jonas did, cause nobody will notice that. Real genius this Jake guy. Such bs.

hey dumbass its called long distance relationship he probably didn’t have a choice. Taylor is a bitchy ex face it and get over it, its rude of her to make a huge story over it to get attention. I think Jake would of avoided it at all cost after how much she humiliated joe jonas(who FYI was on tour for 3 months and Europe so that explains his reason for phone breakup). Ya know not all guys break up with girls over the phone because they can’t face them, when ur famous its usually because u are to far away from them. Would u take a plane to someones house to break up with them, hell no. No one would!

___
    Or maybe they do it because she liks to throw shit around and she owns a gun

Lmao I bet they are afraid of her and that’s why they break up over the phone.

• SubwayToVenus

somewhere right now Joe Jonas is smiling.

I can feel it too, lmao.

Hello hello baby, you called? I can’t hear a thing.
    I have got no service in the club you see see.
    What what what did you say huh? You’re breaking up on me?
    Sorry I cannot hear you, I’m kinda busy!

Or maybe they do it because she liks to throw shit around and she owns a gun

Lmao I bet they are afraid of her and that’s why they break up over the phone.
    __
    She should just date someone unfamous so they’ll hang onto her

• marceltheshell

another phone call…

maybe it has to do with HER and not the guys..

Wow! You’re the next Aniston Tay-Tay!

• xxbehappyxx

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

umm she made a cute couple with the glee guy.

agreed.
    that glee guy is just in her range.

she could even guest star on the show.

• marceltheshell

Jan 12, 2011 @ 02:29 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

somewhere right now Joe Jonas is smiling.

I can feel it too, lmao.
    _____________________

what interview is your picture thingy from?

Guys need to get the balls to break up with a girl face-to-face.

In other news, we’re bound to get a heck of a good song outta this one.

• puddingtoes

somewhere right now Joe Jonas is smiling.
    mte.

• ColdAsU

I just read that Taylor isn’t going to release a song about him.She learned that somethings aren’t for her fans to know.I guess when she released SN she said too much.I mean seriously “don’t you think I was too young”,I think Taylor lost it to John.And girls naturally get attached to their first.

• fearless now

oh my goodness…. i am alone in this post…

but yeah i have to agree that probabaly she is not an “easy” girlfriend… but let me remind you all that she was the one who dumped taylor lautner…

• mileykicksass

Guys this could all be a scheme, maybe she likes having boy toys and when she gets bored with them she lets out a sob story…never know

Hmmm. I am beginning to think that Jake was going after Taylor to promote his movie. In any case, it doens’t matter who the person is or how much you don’t think a realtionship is working out, a face to face breakup is better than a dirty phone call. I really thought Jake was a nice decent guy. This is just rude and uncalled for.

• ashleeisLEGIT

OMG NO WAY!!…kate hudsons pregnant
    lulz

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Taylor should create a movie about her relationships…that’d be epic or NO a book lmfao I’d read that every night so I could go pee before bed. Lmfao oh god -tear-

• puddingtoes

I thought that immediately too. I think she gave it up to John and that’s why she was so hurt when he dumped her.

• xxbehappyxx

fearless now said:

oh my goodness…. i am alone in this post…

guess swifty had a dumb blonde moment…

• jonasbrothersfan

ColdAsU said:
    Haha I don’t know if she lost it to John or not, but she does seem really angry with him. I read somewhere that she said she won’t write a song about Jake too, so IDK if I believe this story.

• puddingtoes

Ummm….do you know the song “Much Better”?
    Lol MTE. He even burned her in concert by replacing “superstar” with “country star.”

• SubwayToVenus

Maybe she writes a song about Jake but how will people know that it’s about him?

• ColdAsU

I saw pictures of Taylor during the PCAs and she was smiling and laughing.And stop saying she’s doing a sob story this story is from a ‘source’ not herself.

• xxbehappyxx

SubwayToVenus said:

she always put little clues and secret messages.

xxbehappyxx said:
    fearless now said:

oh my goodness…. i am alone in this post…

guess swifty had a dumb blonde moment…
    ____
    lol, why would she break up with him? Taylor L is perfection

• puddingtoes

It will have his name in it, most likely. She’s not too sly about those sort of things.

• SubwayToVenus

C’mon c’mon don’t leaaave me like this I thought I had you figured out.

• Andreea

fearless now said:
    oh my goodness…. i am alone in this post…

—————

i love taylor too but as a fan i have to admit that taylor is not good in relationships…

• picstoburn

oh wow.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

===
    congrats :)

• Voice of reason

No comment

she doesn’t eat and they only dated for two months?????? sounds like another demi lovato and that was 3 months lol

Kind of hoped this would last a bit longer to show Joe that she could get someone Much Better than him!!!

I understand exactly what you mean, because I feel the same way. It’s so…lame of her. Ugh.

• jerseygirl

EL.OH.EL.

• Voice of reason

This is not even news worthy. I don’t understand Swift at all. It seems like the woman has no brain sometimes.

The best thing for her would be to date outside of Hollywood.

• Voice of reason

There’s a pattern that keeps repeating. I hope this experience knocks some sense into her.

No one deserves to get hurt the same way, numerous times.

• Voice of reason

If this is even true…

something that i don’t like on taylor swift is that she’s always acting like she’s the innocent on the history, she always puts the guy being the mean one,the guy which made her get hurt, the guy who broke her heart and bla bla bla… i like her songs, but her personality kills me!

poor girl.. nobody really loved her. I mean not fans…

• MORICETSZ

OH sweet baby Jesus not again

• Voice of reason

@anon

I get what you’re saying anon. We only know her story from her perspective but, no one really knows what goes on behind closed doors.

• Lilly

I sense a pattern.
    So how soon till the song comes out? Jake rhyme with so many things, I can picture it already

• Voice of reason

illy said:
    I sense a pattern.

lmao

There was already a joke about it on tumblr.

• Voice of reason

@Lilly

read previous comments.

• Lilly

If only my song writing buddies were here I could write a song, oh well I’ll have to do it myself

• HarryFreakinPotter

taylor is so annoying

• keseay

Joe breaks up with her on the phone and all of hell breaks loose on him. But Jake does it and….nothing really. Whatever, I think the reason everyone breaks up with Swift is because she is TOO clingy. Guys hate that!

• sexonfire

cant tell u but when love someone ur eyes and ur mind think that he’s best even if he ‘s not
    —————
    I don’t know why i laughed so hard at this..
    You could slip him a few male enhancers & some neurogasm too if that would help, go the Joe Jonas style.
    ————————
    U laughted bcuz ur not intoa real love but when u try u will understand me

im sorry but there seems to be a common confound that comes up with these relationships – the amount of attention that comes about because of them. we have yet to hear even a rumor that jake left because of the way taylor handled the relationship. but mostly because of the addition publicity that came out because of it. he use to have an issue with it even with reese so i can picture it getting to him a lot more considering taylor has that about 10x worse than reese does.

• KBsuckers

LOL your icon is me right now. A ginger eating chicken. haha. damn im bored.
    LMFAO

• Lilly

I had an album out,
    you had a new movie
    Despite the age differenece
    It was the perfect PR stunnnt

You were nine years older than me
    I thought that was okay
    After dating John Mayer
    You think I would have change my ways
    But don’t people know this is how I get payyy

• Voice of reason

- So all day and throughout the nights, I clung by your side.
    Feeling safe, feeling warm.

• Voice of reason

(Can’t think, anyone want to join?)
    If it’s alright with Lilly?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

u guys here?

<3is that really her i cant tell
    -----
    yep it’s her :)

Oh wait, were you serious? …my bad
    really is this english? hahah iam russian
    _____
    Pedos = pedophiles

• mels

PR PR PR

• SubwayToVenus

To you guys all couples are PR.

Jan 12, 2011 @ 03:08 pm
    gomezlovatocyrus. said:

<3is that really her i cant tell
    -----
    yep it's her :)
    ---------

how do you know?!!

• SpanishLullaby

@xdolshhex
    Love your new icon!

OMG!!! BOO FREAK’N HOO. EVERYTIME SOMEONE BREAKS UP WITH THIS CHICK IT’S A BIG DEAL OBVIOUSLY SHE’S NOT THE ONE FOR THEM AND IT’S NOT THERE FAULT ONE DAY SHE’LL FIND THE RIGHT PERSON UNTIL THEN STOP BLAMING EVERYTHING ON THE DUDES SHE DATES IT’S NOT THERE FAULT. GEEZZ MUTHAFUCK’N LOUISE!! -.-

Oh wait, were you serious? …my bad

sorry guys

“‘em” = them
    “pedos” = pedophiles

It’s a little thing called abbreviations my dear (;

She’s not american, lol.

• mels

I loved Taylor and Jake together….like adored that couple!! But, I’m still not convinced that it was for real. Maybe though…hopefully

___

Oh wait, were you serious? …my bad
    really is this english? hahah iam russian
    “‘em” = them
    “pedos” = pedophiles

It’s a little thing called abbreviations my dear (;
    —————-
    ohh ok thnx iam working in my english
    i have been speaking russian for 17 years

LMAOOO. YES, YES I DID.

Oh wait, were you serious? …my bad
    really is this english? hahah iam russian
    _____
    Pedos = pedophiles
    ——————-
    oh ok sory i just come bk from russia so i still work in my english
    sorry guys
    ____
    Lol it’s ok. Americans tend to abbreviate averything.

Oh wait, were you serious? …my bad

ROFLLL, sexonfire.
    I’m already eloped to many people xD
    lmfao xD
    i guess thats why she went to Russia just sayin’ lol
    She could’ve saved a few hundred & just went to vegas.. *shrugs*

She could’ve saved a few hundred & just went to vegas.. *shrugs*
    so true, gone to the place from Hangover lol

teamnobody said:

why do i have a felling its not selena

why wouldn’t it be selena?

peacelovehearts @ now i got u late i know

Pedophilia !! is this suppose to be a joke !!

I feel so bad for her, I feel like she thinks she’s never good enough for anyone. And it’s slowly breaking her down. Poor Tay, keep your head up!

• SellyismygirlCrush

OH shit. Not again. Poor Tay, this girl never learns.
    So this best be false.

sexonfire said:
    peacelovehearts @ now i got u late i know

Pedophilia !! is this suppose to be a joke !!
    Ohh no, don’t worry.
    I think 46 year old men are sexy.. (:

• Riddikulus

You raped the cap lock button O.o
    —————————————

That’s what she said.

• mileykicksass

Wanna put my fingers through your hair
    Wrap me up in your legs and love you till your
    eyes roll back
    I’m tryna but you to bed, bed, bed

• SellyismygirlCrush

WTF happend to half my comment??
    I said I thought JG had more class then that.
    so it best be false.

sexonfire said:
    peacelovehearts @ now i got u late i know

Pedophilia !! is this suppose to be a joke !!
    Ohh no, don’t worry.
    I think 46 year old men are sexy.. (:
    haha
    i know marrige at young age is abad enough but my man is amazing !!

peacelovehearts @ now i got u late i know

Pedophilia !! is this suppose to be a joke !!
    Ohh no, don’t worry.
    I think 46 year old men are sexy.. (:
    haha
    i know marrige at young age is abad enough but my man is amazing !!
    ___
    How long have you been together before marriage?

• Kourtney

she wasn’t sulking at the PCA’s I know someone who went to them and they said she seemed fine, and plus at the covergirl 50th anniversary after party she was laughing and carrying on with Ellen and Drew Barrymore and such. I mean maybe she’s upset in general but she didn’t seem upset that day

aaha
    i know marrige at young age is abad enough but my man is amazing
    hahahah especially in bed right ;)

HOW ABOUT SHE THINK OF WHAT SHES DONE WRONG? She’s always bashing bashing bashing the guy, look at poor Joe, but she just got dumped over cell phone again. Seriously, if shes had so many failed relationships, maybe its her own fault

IGnore me its ok

over the phone once again?
    was it 30 seconds this time?
    lol
    but taylor is too young for jake, he is like 30.
    she wasn’t what he was looking for…

Last year Taylor had over 5 boyfriends. She needs to stop playing the field.

• Lupo

~taylor-bear~ how will she survive

ps she was fucking John Mayer who must be near 40 now a few months ago

starfuckers inc

Dear Taylor Swift,
    Please re-read Romeo and Juliet. I’m pretty sure they both kill themselves.
    Sincerely, If only the world was the fairy-tale you sing about

• xxbehappyxx

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

c’mon let’s admit it Taylor L is too much hotness for her to handle.

suckit said:
    Dear taylor,

have you ever thought maybe you’re the one doing something wrong?JS
    ___
    That’s a flaw of her’s, she immediately turns on the boys who break her heart and she doesn’t think about if she did something wrong

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Agreed. People are always talking about Joe’s relationships. What about Taylor? she’s always in and out of relationships and the guy always breaks up with her…idk…

• SubwayToVenus

I bet this one lasted 26 seconds.

LMAO.

• fearless now

I see her throwing dishes and her shoe and shit…no lie

well at least the shoes are fabulous

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

taylor seems lovely but i wouldn’t want her to be my girlfriend… she’d be annoying

She will be 80 and still looking for her prince charming. lol

• LoveableScar

“see her throwing dishes and her shoe and shit…no lie.”
    ____
    Lol I thought i was the only one. :)

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

c’mon let’s admit it Taylor L is too much hotness for her to handle.

Agreed, Jake is way out of her league and age range and Taylor is too much for her.
    She needs someone like…idk…

• partyindabaham

Oh, I just realised Taylor S is a bigger player than John Mayer and Joe Jonas combined..

preach.
    There must be something wrong for so many guys to break up with you.

LOL xD jake is to sexy for her

• SubwayToVenus

I think Taylor is that kind of obsessive crazy girl who talks about weddings and kids on the first date and that’s why her relationships don’t last.
    I would go to the therapist if I was her.

• KBsuckers

Were they really gonna get married?

I bet Taylor was having deja vu when Jake called her

have you ever thought maybe you’re the one doing something wrong?JS
    ___

mmhhh.PREACH IT GURL!

well at least the shoes are fabulous

lmfao…okay, whatever you say.
    At least your not denying it.

• SubwayToVenus

Taylor will end up single with 13 cats in a big old house in Arkansas.

RealizinG that she is

• omgitsjoejonas

—–|

MTE. finally someone else realizes <33 lmfao.

• fearless now

i dont believe in this story …. next thing you’ll hear is that jake sent his daughter to broke up with taylor over the phone

• Andreea

I would go to the therapist if I was her

probably

• xxbehappyxx

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

c’mon let’s admit it Taylor L is too much hotness for her to handle.

She needs someone like…idk…
    umm she made a cute couple with the glee guy.

• Andreea

I would go to the therapist if I was her

probably

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Lol I thought i was the only one. :)

lmfao me too but I could see it in her all along.

Jan 12, 2011 @ 02:22 pm
    mileykicksass said:

I bet Taylor was having deja vu when Jake called her

I bet she said OH PLEASE MAKE IT LAST MORE THAN 27 DAMN SECONDS.

I bet Taylor was having deja vu when Jake called her
    LMAO.

SubwayToVenus said:
    Taylor will end up single with 13 cats in a big old house in Arkansas.
    ___
    LMAO

• suckit

taylor seems like she would be an annoying girlfriend…….VERY annoying

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

lmfao or his mom went out to some fancy restaurant with her and then told her Jake loved someone else and fled the restaurant… o.O

• puddingtoes

Taylor Swift = psycho girlfriend.

She seems like the type of girl to be all, “Where were you yesterday?! I called you 29 TIMES AND YOU DIDN’T ANSWER. WHERE WERE YOU AT 3:15?!?!?! YOU’RE CHEATING ON ME AREN’T YOU! WE’RE OVER!” *hangs up phone and then calls back 5 seconds later* “YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CALL ME BACK.”

End scene. But seriously, she needs to fucking chill. And then she wonders why guys never wanna stay with her.

• partyindabaham

British spelling of realize. At school I have to write everything the british way..

yall some bitches

• fearless now

Taylor will end up single with 13 cats in a big old house in Arkansas

lol no. But why Arkansas?

• xxbehappyxx

IMMA LET YOU FINISH JAKE BUT JOE JONAS HAD ONE OF THE BEST BREAKUP PHONE CALLS OF ALL TIMES.

• SubwayToVenus

I would only break up with someone over the phone, if I am afraid they’ll commit suicide or start crying and beggin if I do it personally.

There’s a huge difference between having an “emotional reaction” to something and having an opinion on it. I’m not freaking out over this; I’ve hardly even given it thought.

Perhaps i just have more to say on any subject i talk about than most people do. But that’s just me.

I’m not having any kind of “emotional reaction” to this

do u see these paragraphs – emotional reaction. lol.

• jerseygirl

an 12, 2011 @ 03:29 pm
    Sunshine n Lolipops said:

Oh come on – this is either false and for magazine sales, or she needs to get a grip and reevaluate how she goes about having a boyfriend
    —————–
    My vote is – option #2

• Sunshine n Lolipops

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

umm she made a cute couple with the glee guy.

agreed.
    that glee guy is just in her range.

• Anonymous18

BulLSHIT. Don’t believe what you read!!!!

LMFAO.

• xdolshhex

Taylor Swift = psycho girlfriend.

___
    Or maybe they do it because she likes to throw shit around and she owns a gun

• puddingtoes

Holy shit. You’re right. I never even realized that. You just enlightened me.

• gomezlovatocyrus.

somewhere right now Joe Jonas is smiling.

• Andreea

gomezlovatocyrus. said:
    somewhere right now Joe Jonas is smiling.
    ——————–

HAHAHAHAHA

• omgitsjoejonas

the thing that annoys me about Taylor though is that she triesto act all ~classy but she actually acts like a bit of a bitch to her ex’s.

when someone breaks up with you, you don’t go on ellen and give all the details, or put it in a bitchy song that is so obvious who it’s about, she acts like a child when someone breaks up with her. and what annoys me more is that the guys dont say anything about it. they don’t say anything bad back against her. the breakup is probably because she acts five years younger than she actually is, so maybe she should grow up and stop ‘putting people down to get her where she wants to go’. (;

• ColdAsU

Ummm….do you know the song “Much Better”?

over the phone?! deja vu…

• asmoothcriminal

Cry some more, Taylor.

Taylor’s doomed for a life of forever alone because of the fact she’s a crazy in the head.

sexonfire said:
    peacelovehearts @ now i got u late i know

Pedophilia !! is this suppose to be a joke !!
    Ohh no, don’t worry.
    I think 46 year old men are sexy.. (:
    haha
    i know marrige at young age is abad enough but my man is amazing !!
    —————-
    Must be some damn good sex then…

Shut the fuck up, troll.

You need to fuck off, go back to whatever shit pile you came from. presumably anything disney.

You’re such a cunt.

• sexonfire

i guess up coming sad song !!
    anyways taylor looks pretty but evil at same time
    hate her boring songs but i love her bcuz she looks good

• fearless now

C’mon c’mon don’t leaaave me like this I thought I had you figured out
    ……..

“haunted” intro is amazing

• xdolshhex

Ummm….do you know the song “Much Better”?

and then he burned camilla in concert by replacing “superstar” with “movie star”
    ____
    Both Joe & Taylor have awful love lifes. smh.

teamnobody said:
    but the joke was on the jobros cause the song much better was such a fail compared to forever and always and better than revenge

Better than revenge was written for Camilla not for Joe, lol.

• jonasbrothersfan

SubwayToVenus said:
    Anyone knows if Mean is about Joe?
    Why would it be? lol I thought it was about girls who were mean to her or haters.

• gomezlovatocyrus.

Anyone knows if Mean is about Joe?
    no it isn’t.
    it’s about some bully.
    idk i just skimmed the speak now prologue thing

i’m surprised no one’s made an ASK TAYLOR joke lol

anyone watching Soul Surfer
    and can the hate of TS kinda kick down a notch :|

He’s been with me the whole time… silly tabloids xD

____
    Both Joe & Taylor have awful love lifes. smh.

Joe’s relationships last long.
    He dated Camilla for like 10 months and has been married to Ashley for like 7 months.
    Taylor’s longest relationship lasted 4 months.

• omgitsjoejonas

Ummm….do you know the song “Much Better”?

——-|

they never confirmed who it was about, although it was obvious. to be honest, I think they had a right to write that song. they didn’t attack Taylor as such, it was more of Joe defending himself. if you notice, Joe has never attacked Taylor, “I’m not bitter”, he has only ever defended himself from when Taylor attacked him.

i’m surprised no one’s made an ASK TAYLOR joke lol

wanna know why i have to pee?ASK TAYLOR…..;)

• jonasbrothersfan

teamnobody said:

Better than revenge was written for Camilla not for Joe, lol.

Lol it’s kindaaa about Joe though since Camilla stole him from Taylor and that’s what the song is about.

Jan 12, 2011 @ 02:41 pm

teamnobody said:

Better than revenge was written for Camilla not for Joe, lol
    =========

lol but she makes a reference about much better at the end

no it isn’t.
    it’s about some bully.
    idk i just skimmed the speak now prologue thing.

Lmao because it says he’ll end up drunk on a bar moaning about how she can’t sing and I pictured Joe doing that, lmao.

New Taylor Swift song, 2060. “When I was 17 my high school boyfriend broke up with me.”

He’s been with me the whole time… silly tabloids xD

you frickin wish;)that sexy beast is in my bed right now;)

____
    Both Joe & Taylor have awful love lifes. smh.

Joe’s relationships last long.
    Taylor’s longest relationship lasted 4 months.
    Married? say what now? O_o

replying to this) – Jan 12, 2011 @ 02:43 pm

—————-

im not talking about them …im talking about the jobros

• sexonfire

i think taylor did smth that upset jake cuz i dont think he will do this out of of nothing ! come on 3 times jake , joe and taylor
    she cant be the perfect angel everytime maybe she need to solve some mental problems hahaha sry but she acts like teen ( my opinion)

• xdolshhex

“Mean: The song “Mean” is about, well, when you do what I do, which is you put yourself out there for a lot of people to say whatever they want about it, there are a million different opinions from a million different people.

I get it that not everyone is going to like everything that you do, and I get that no matter what, you’re going to be criticized for something. But I also get that there are different kinds of ways to criticize someone. There is constructive criticism. There’s professional criticism. And then, there’s just being mean. There’s a line that you cross when you just start to attack everything about a person, and there’s one guy who just crossed the line over and over again. Just being mean, and saying things that would ruin my day.

This happens…no matter what you do, no matter how old you are, no matter what your job is, no matter what your place is in life. There’s always going to be someone who’s just mean to you. Dealing with that is all you can control about that situation, how you handle it. “Mean” is about how I handle it, and sort of my mind set about this whole situation”

• LalalandYEAH

over the phone again???
    LOLOLOLOL
    poor taytay
    Joe must be laughing right now.

suckit said:
    He’s been with me the whole time… silly tabloids xD

you frickin wish;)that sexy beast is in my bed right now;)
    You fucking whore, stealing my mannn… Smh

• ColdAsU

Its about a critic that keeps bashing her.

=========

lol but she makes a reference about much better at the end

Yeah but she’s still talking to her, Show me how much better you are.
    Like Camilla would give a flying fuck.

• gomezlovatocyrus.

Joe’s relationships last long.
    Taylor’s longest relationship lasted 4 months.
    Married? say what now? O_o
    she means stuck to eachother like glue,
    they aren’t married..yet xD

• mileykicksass

Random Fan: Jake are you single again?
    Jake: I don’t know ask Taylor
    Random Fan: We did but she had no comment
    Jake: That’s a first, maybe she’s waiting for a magazine offer

Ooh Forever and Always just started playing on my iPod

• omgitsjoejonas

—-|

that’s down to opinion though.
    I didn’t like Forever and Always, Better than Revenge is good though! In my opinion though Much Better poned both of them, the song wasn’t a hate song about Taylor but it was a love song to Camilla, which I think made it just generally more likable to listen to <3

• ColdAsU

I’m in STAN mode soo……..
    stop saying how long how her longest relationship has lasted.No one but her, her friends and family do.Its annoying when people think they know every little thing about someone they hate or dislike.

• KBsuckers

hahah aww i hope not too much

• jonasbrothersfan

SubwayToVenus said:

Yeah, maybe she will but just won’t make it obvious. Like a lot of her songs we don’t know who they’re about. lol If she doesn’t say names, most people won’t even know.

oh no he didnt! a phone call… OH CRAP!!!

• fearless now

Ummm….do you know the song “Much Better”?

• SubwayToVenus

she always put little clues and secret messages.

They are not even secret XD I’m surprised she didn’t worship Joe’s skinny jeans on her songs.

• jonasbrothersfan

teamnobody said:
    Lol ngl, I like Forever and Always and Better Than Revenge more than Much Better.

Jan 12, 2011 @ 02:39 pm
    teamnobody said:

Noooooooooooooooo.

lighten up._.

• SubwayToVenus

Anyone knows if Mean is about Joe?

• jonasbrothersfan

Andreea said:
    fearless now said:
    oh my goodness…. i am alone in this post…

—————

Lol everyone always dumps her.

xdolshhex said:

peacelovehearts @ now i got u late i know

Pedophilia !! is this suppose to be a joke !!
    Ohh no, don’t worry.
    I think 46 year old men are sexy.. (:
    haha
    i know marrige at young age is abad enough but my man is amazing !!
    ___
    How long have you been together before marriage?
    —————-
    i know him since i was 10 , i love him since i was 15 , he ‘s only 5 years older since iam going 20 nxt month
    and i left russia to be with him , he works while iam college student so smth wrong no i dont think so

sexonfire said:
    peacelovehearts @ now i got u late i know

Pedophilia !! is this suppose to be a joke !!
    Ohh no, don’t worry.
    I think 46 year old men are sexy.. (:
    haha
    i know marrige at young age is abad enough but my man is amazing !!
    —————-
    Must be some damn good sex then…

SellyismygirlCrush said:

Congrats Sexonfire! :D
    thnx

• SellyismygirlCrush

And your smart your actually doing it in the right order. Alot of girls I went to school with have babies now. Then they may consider marriage down the line.

sexonfire said:
    peacelovehearts @ now i got u late i know

Pedophilia !! is this suppose to be a joke !!
    Ohh no, don’t worry.
    I think 46 year old men are sexy.. (:
    haha
    i know marrige at young age is abad enough but my man is amazing !!
    —————-
    Must be some damn good sex then…
    —————
    I don’t know why i laughed so hard at this..

wise words.

• omgitsjoejonas

—-|

that’s down to opinion though.

• suckit

you frickin wish;)that sexy beast is in my bed right now;)
    You fucking whore, stealing my mannn… Smh

never stole him,hun.he always wanted my small ass;)

Jan 12, 2011 @ 02:45 pm

=========

lol but she makes a reference about much better at the end

Yeah but she’s still talking to her, Show me how much better you are.
    Like Camilla would give a flying fuck
    ======

eh well i still count it as a burn to the jobros cause they wrote that song saying camilla was better

Married? say what now? O_o

Lmao, since they are together the 24/7, it’s an expression, lol.

• fearless now

____
    Both Joe & Taylor have awful love lifes. smh.

Joe’s relationships last long.
    Taylor’s longest relationship lasted 4 months.
    Married? say what now? O_o
    ………

he spends more time with ashley than a married couple

• suckit

fucking gonna overdose on candy today!;) be fucking jealous,you hoes!

Just please, don’t make a joke of this. I know you all think is funny that she’ll write a song of this but its not.. Agh!
    I am so mad about this.
    Just think about it, over the phone.. twice.
    I gonna kill Jake. Seriously.

Jan 12, 2011 @ 02:46 pm
    omgitsjoejonas said:

—-|

that’s down to opinion though.
    ========

have you not read the lyricsJan 12, 2011 @ 02:46 pm
    omgitsjoejonas said:

----|

that's down to opinion though.
    I didn't like Forever and Always, Better than Revenge is good though! In my opinion though Much Better poned both of them, the song wasn't a hate song about Taylor but it was a love song to Camilla, which I think made it just generally more likable to listen to <3

============

have you not read the lyrics0_

Married? say what now? O_o

Lmao, since they are together the 24/7, it’s an expression, lol.
    Ohhh, i see…. rofl
    I thought i missed something here (;

I am so mad about this.
    Just think about it, over the phone.. twice.
    I gonna kill Jake. Seriously.
    —————-
    Send his body to my house please. Kthanks :D

• omgitsjoejonas

—-|

that’s down to opinion though.
    ========

have you not read the lyricsJan 12, 2011 @ 02:46 pm
    omgitsjoejonas said:

—-|

that’s down to opinion though.

============

have you not read the lyrics0_0

—|

yep.

suckit said:
    fucking gonna overdose on candy today!;) be fucking jealous,you hoes!
    __
    I just came back from the dentist so I can’t eat candy…FML

• SubwayToVenus

If I were Taylor, I would burn my phone, and from the first question, Would you give me your number? Sorry I don’t have a phone.
    So she’ll make sure it won’t be over the phone this time.

It’s okey, you all are laughing while she’s crying.

Ohhh, i see…. rofl
    I thought i missed something here (;

Lmao, no.

• MARNI

taylor swift should shut her mouth, i think she is the one breaking up. she isnt grateful for anything. HE SPENT A TOTAL OF $30 million on her. yeah i know money doesnt buy love.

omgitsjoejonas said:

—-|

that’s down to opinion though.
    ========

have you not read the lyricsJan 12, 2011 @ 02:46 pm
    omgitsjoejonas said:

----|

that's down to opinion though.

============

have you not read the lyrics0_0

---|

yep
    =====

it clearly is saying camilla is better than taylor in his opinion …which is a diss

• suckit

fucking gonna overdose on candy today!;) be fucking jealous,you hoes!
    __
    I just came back from the dentist so I can’t eat candy…FML

LOL. ~~*troll face*~~

• mileykicksass

Why do dentists give you a fucking lollipop after they’re done examining your mouth…that’s fucking stupid

I am so mad about this.
    Just think about it, over the phone.. twice.
    I gonna kill Jake. Seriously.
    —————-
    Send his body to my house please. Kthanks :D
    ____
    Cut his penis and send it to me :D
    Lmao.

Jan 12, 2011 @ 02:51 pm
    MARNI said:

Can’t buy me loveeeee

It’s okey, you all are laughing while she’s crying

LOL.cause you know she’s crying.i doubt she is,hun.

• SubwayToVenus

I thought that happened only in cartoons, lmao, a dentist never gave me a lollipop.

Jan 12, 2011 @ 02:51 pm
    MARNI said:

===============
    right come on boys dumbed her 3 times and they cant be the reason of the breakup everytime
    poor but she cant have everything

• ColdAsU

It wasn’t confirmed that he spent that much.And if you know money doesn’t buy love what is your point?

_____
    WHAT THE HELL
    Free lollipop
    ;)

• omgitsjoejonas

have you not read the lyrics0_0

—|

yep
    =====

—–|
    I’m just saying that Forever and Always is a heartbreak song, Better than Revenge is a bitchy song, and Much Better actually mentions how Joe loves Camilla, and it has a positive outlook. It makes it easier to listen to in my opinion, plus the horn section completely rocked the solo that they did.

ColdAsU said:

the reply button doesn’t work. copy and paste their comment and put — underneath. we don’t know who you are talking to

____
    My dentist office is fucked up, I thought about throwing that lollipop at that nurse for giving it to me lmao

It’s US weekly guys, they aren’t legit.

• Katie13

Thats the best part!!!

haha ikr.

• suckit

selena should go out with david.SERIOUSLY!

mileykicksass said:

My dentist gives me a lollipop & gum… O_o

____

Lmao, aww why? I wish my dentist would give me a lollipop, mine is a bitch.

• omgitsjoejonas

—-|

aw, congratulations (:

• SubwayToVenus

selena should go out with david.SERIOUSLY!

I think her and Taylor were cute.

• ColdAsU

It just worked for me.

omg u can’t be for real
    Tsk tsk this is so sad Tay

• Anonymouse

It was over the phone….so saids the rumor on twitter lol

• SellyismygirlCrush

Jan 12, 2011 @ 03:29 pm
    KBsuckers said:

wise words.
    _

LOL your icon is me right now. A ginger eating chicken. haha. damn im bored.

• gomezlovatocyrus.

here comes tons and tons of heartbreak songs…

EL oh el
    Love ur icon :)

I bet this one lasted 26 seconds.

I feel bad for her, but at times I feel like she brings it on her self, she always to jump into relationships to quick, and cant even maintain on for a couple months, just stay single gurl!!

It was over the phone….so saids the rumor on twitter lol

REALLY?

First Joe now Jake Hmmmmmmm…..

lmao MTE

Jan 12, 2011 @ 02:56 pm
    suckit said:

selena should go out with david.SERIOUSLY!
    =========

-__-

• Voice of reason

But I was so wrong
    Heath Ledger was haunting me taunting me

;P

• mileykicksass

Lmao, aww why? I wish my dentist would give me a lollipop, mine is a bitch.
    __

• Lilly

Cause now I’m writing a song about how you should’ve have treat me right
    It’ll have the words “tears” and “white knight”
    Cause everyone knows that dating celebs is how I get my records sold!!!

• fearless now

It’s okey, you all are laughing while she’s crying

oh i bet she is miserable now

• wavy

phone call? ooooh no..im having flash backs

• gomezlovatocyrus.

I think her and Taylor were cute.
    ikr? even my mom thinks they were cute.
    it was kind of awkward though.

__

Lmao, she was trying to act nice.

why the fuck dosent the reply button work here

Oh, boo hoo. Taylor Swift got dumped again, let’s all feel sorry for her!

I mean, yes, it totally sucks to be broken up with, but clearly she’s doing something wrong. Since she’s been famous, has she even had a relationship that lasted longer than a couple months?

And about the phone call deal – when you’re in a long distance relationship, I’m pretty certain that that’s always a huge possibility, simply because it makes no sense to fly to someone’s house just to break up with them.

And honestly, it’s not all that big a deal.

I’m a huge Swift fan, but I’m sick of her love life. She’s just…frustrating. I theorize that she begins dating guys, thinking they’re perfect, Prince Charming, whatever- and then, they turn out to not be such, and from there, things go downhill, because she can’t stand that they don’t meet her impossible to meet standards of perfection. So they end it, and then she gets pissed off.

It’s evident throughout her music, I think, that she’s convinced she’s going to get this perfect fairytale. But such relationship doesn’t exist.

selena should go out with david.SERIOUSLY!

I think they already hooked up before…And she’s dating Bieber at the moment so no.

• Voice of reason

See kids it is literately that easy. ;P