‘Justin Bieber.. It’s Too Much Too Soon’

Former teen idol Debbie Gibson told E! News about Justin Bieber:It’s too much too soon. People have to remember even though a kid can be wise beyond their years professionally and can handle showbiz, emotionally you’re not developed.

Questioning why Justin was acting a little too mature frolicking on a yacht with rumored girlfriend Selena Gomez: ‘Somebody has got to remember that Justin is 16. If he doesn’t stay grounded, he will lose his sanity later.

It’s very hard for a parent and employees to say no to someone who is writing the paychecks, and he is a kid. Somebody has to teach the kids to respect the chain of command. I went to my prom, I went through all the milestones.

You go through things when you experience that kind of success so young. If I could get all these kids in a room, I’d tell them you’re not superhuman. If you need to take a week off, take a week off. Everybody makes you think the world will end and it won’t. If you say no, you save your sanity later.’

• w

Kewl.

oh yay more people

• iSarcasticING

even though a kid can be wise beyond their years professionally

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA THAT’S SOME BIG BS RIGHT THERE.

• BabyYoureAFirework

so i guess oceanup is gonna be dead tonight…

• teamnobody

who is this debbie butting into someone elses life

• Anon18

just put a username an email address then the math question. then you get an email fast and click the link and put a password

………..

• w

Jan 14, 2011 @ 03:10 pm

why is oceanup so dead today

on another note oceanup didnt even post the selena/hacker shit, shows how biassed they are, but if it were miley they would have posted it.
    The hacker was pulling things out of his ass.

• teamnobody

how do make our own password

• peacenlove

yeah yeah very interesting

if i said selena’s face is shaped like a planet would you #holditagaisntme?

• teamnobody

yea im starting to think the hacker was a phony…i mean whois dumb enough to tell the world they are the hackers

• Anon18

eamnobody said:

how do make our own password

when you edit your account you can change the password

The hacker was pulling things out of his ass.

but oceanup posts shit about miley even if it isn’t true..

• BabyYoureAFirework

if i said selena’s face is shaped like a planet would you #holditagaisntme?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

so i guess oceanup is gonna be dead tonight…
    ===
    no dear, ou hasnt been dead in forever. LOL

• teamnobody

Jan 14, 2011 @ 03:22 pm

if i said selena’s face is shaped like a planet would you #holditagaisntme

no i would punch you

• juicebx

teamnobody said:
    Jan 14, 2011 @ 03:22 pm

if i said selena’s face is shaped like a planet would you #holditagaisntme
    lol

• teamnobody

NatashaJBiebs: RT @CantBeliebIt: #bieberfact The reason Justin and Selena Gomez have been hanging out so much is that they're making a song together

bullshit cant they just accept it

• Anon18
  • teamnobody

Jan 14, 2011 @ 03:22 pm

if i said selena’s face is shaped like a planet would you #holditagaisntme?

who tweeted that

• peacenlove

if i said selena’s face is shaped like a planet would you #holditagaisntme?

no, i’ll give you credit for making me laugh ;)

• Untouchable

if i said selena’s face is shaped like a planet would you #holditagaisntme?
    ______________
    hahahahha..woo haha..no i woulnt hold it against you

• teamnobody

Jan 14, 2011 @ 03:25 pm
    Anon18 said:

is that recent

• w

Yay Elba you’re here. Thank goodness everythings been dead and boring.

lmao

• milenator

if i said selena’s face is shaped like a planet would you #holditagaisntme?
    —————

NOPE lmfao
    honestly her face is very squared shaped

• milenator

what is the show skins
    its an upcoming drama series on MTV; a remake of an explicit British drama about a group of teenagers and shows issues like dysfunctional families, eating disorders, sexual orientation identity, drinking, drug use, swearing and death.

The fact that MTV is airing it is garbage cause its not gonna be as good as the original cause MTV’s would be less explicit and censored

• Anon18

Tonight you called me on the phone
    Said you had to stay at home
    Is there something I should know?!!!!

• NicksSweetCaroline

Tonight you called me on the phone
    Said you had to stay at home
    Is there something I should know?!!!!
    It took me so long to realise what that was….i am so ashamed of myself!

• milenator

Gibson is right
    bieber is a spoiled brat
    no offense bieberstans

son of jonas awww <3 lol

Jan 14, 2011 @ 03:25 pm
    teamnobody said:

Jan 14, 2011 @ 03:22 pm

if i said selena’s face is shaped like a planet would you #holditagaisntme?

who tweeted that

I made it up.

w said:
    @E
    Fineee just bored. Attempted to watch Clueless but it was boring. Going to watch Across The Universe later.
    ===
    I love clueless! and I have never seen across the universe :| I have heard it is good.

dead

• w

“We had a lot of good times when we were together and I thought we’d last forever you and I”

• teamnobody

what is the show skins

• juicebx

no1curr about January

• nma716

IM for so long I couldn’t wait to get your phone call dreamin bout you makes me feel alright :)

• teamnobody
  • oxoemmaoxo

Idntcurrrrrr

) – Jan 14, 2011 @ 03:35 pm
    nma716 said:
    Hey, that’s my video! Glad you like it, I <3 old school jonas!
    Someone wanna tweet it to oceanup, maybe?? :) I would but I don’t have a twitter
    ===
    I think you can send them an Email but i dont remember theirs lol

• w

Planets are circular not square shaped…

• WakaWakaEhEh
  • Anon18

……….

• thegirlwhosnotafan.

agree.

• juicebx

WakaWakaEhEh , i love your user name .

• w

@E
    Across The Universe is like a musical with Beatles songs. You might like it.

Um so….I was watching this show on youtube it was talking about some death penalties back in the day and they were so gruesome and scary. :( One was cooking/boiling people alive.

• peacenlove

i think the point was that she has a huge head

Jan 14, 2011 @ 03:41 pm
    w said:

Planets are circular not square shaped…
    —————–

lol

• WakaWakaEhEh

WakaWakaEhEh , i love your user name .
    __

taylormomsen

Emily osment less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

What…

14, 2011 @ 03:43 pm
    w said:
    @E
    Across The Universe is like a musical with Beatles songs. You might like it.
    ===
    I know :) it has been on the tv several times but I never catch it when it is starting D:

• peacenlove

taylormomsen

Emily osment less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

What…

dude she’s high, god knows whats going through her head

• BabyYoureAFirework

It took me so long to realise what that was….i am so ashamed of myself!

oh your username ^-^

sweeeet caroline bah bah bah <3

• mileykicksass

I hate Calculus >:(

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

I don’t understand why this lady felt the need to comment on someone she doesnt even know

• ldsvx.

okay? lol.

• Thepartyishere

OceanUP has been dead lately…

what the fuck is jelena?

and wtf is up with these grown up adults psycho-analyzing a stupid 16 year old?

am i the only one wondering why he looks like that?

• Anon18

Mind giving me the link to that video? :)

For your information … Deborah Gibson is a singer .. who holds the record for being the youngest artist in Billboard history to write, produce, and sing a number 1 hit song.

I’m sorry .. but I agree that Bieber is too old to try and break her record.

Debbie is right… Biebs comes off like a know-it-all but he is only 16.

Let’s not forget that Debbie Gibson still holds the record for being the youngest artist in Billboard history to write, produce, and sing a number 1 hit song. Biebs is already too old to try to break her record.

• Riddikulus

W/e just release the damn emails to the internet hacker

it’s kinda true he’s only 16. at that age you should go and have fun not working. it’s really stress full. no hate to Taylor mopsen she spent her younger years working now look at her sh’s miserable, miley she lashing out demi is in treatment. we don’t need another

can this debbie bitch stfu and mind her own dam business

• purplekoolaid

this bitch better not say shit aboutjelena
    why is she a bitch? cause she is older, wiser and smarter than a teenager? her advice is correct. you all are obviously under 18 so you don’t comprehend what shes saying but most teen stars end up drug addicts and has-beens because no one gave them any advice.

and jelena DOES act too old. are you telling me that YOUR parents would let you go on vaction with your boyfrined in another country? yeah right. people let these teen stars *cough cough taylor momsen* run around like adults and then act all shocked when they look like strippers or OD.

i like justin and selena and they seem to be good kids, so i wouldnt worry about them. if anything, she should be giving this advice to miley

• m_4rio ;]

this is true, even though JB is all that and everything, somebody’s GOT to teach him a lesson, i mean iif you all REALLY LOVE HIM then you would also agree even though its a bit harsh, but once he gets a bit older, he WILL lose his sanity… parents are still parents, and kids are still kids but, if your dong things so fast and your not even know whats gunna happen,, so if you really do love him, i’d say that he needs to get a little grounded sometimes… i mean think about it… if a kid goes out drinking in a young age and the parent dont really do anything, sooner or later, the kid will do things he/she will REGRET, same with this, if JB don’t get grounded a little,, he will start worrying things kids shouldnt be worryinh, for gosh sakes, hes only 16!… i bet if i were to never been grounded sometimes(not all the time) i might be doing things i’ll later regret… most might not agree but if u really want him to be healthy doing his thing then, you should at least agree or else he could die early from losing his sanity (god forbid).. so yeah GBU all ;)

• brokenpromises

taylormomsen

Emily osment less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

What…
    ===
    what?

• cityyxx

apprantly the guy who hacked selena has emials from her and justin and there”juicy”..he also knows why no purity ring o.o

late

• cityyxx

how?

• cityyxx

how?

(replying to this) – Jan 14, 2011 @ 03:51 pm
    NicksSweetCaroline said:
    Tonight you called me on the phone
    Said you had to stay at home
    Is there something I should know?!!!!
    It took me so long to realise what that was….i am so ashamed of myself!
    ===
    smh. lol 7:05 is a classic [of the jonas brothers, not the entire music world]

• WakaWakaEhEh

I’m bored out of my mind.

Jan 14, 2011 @ 03:51 pm
    peacenlove said:

taylormomsen

Emily osment less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

What…

dude she’s high, god knows whats going through her head

she’s probably having fantasies about emily…

• Untouchable

they all say we won’t make it through

how?

well we know about that

• peacenlove

Jan 14, 2011 @ 03:51 pm
    peacenlove said:

taylormomsen

Emily osment less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

What…

dude she’s high, god knows whats going through her head

she’s probably having fantasies about emily…

poor Emily

Taylor taylormomsen

@emilyosment congrats on the new video! 3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

this bitch is crazy.

Untouchable said:
    they all say we won’t make it through
    ====
    but ill be there forever, you will see that is better all our hopes and our dreams will come trueeee! <3

da fuck

• oxoemmaoxo

They’re gonna murder that show. One of my favorite tv shows.

• Untouchable

@gearsarealways….. how about ill be by edwin mccain

• NicksSweetCaroline

Gearsarealwayst… said:

(replying to this) – Jan 14, 2011 @ 03:51 pm
    NicksSweetCaroline said:
    Tonight you called me on the phone
    Said you had to stay at home
    Is there something I should know?!!!!
    It took me so long to realise what that was….i am so ashamed of myself!
    ===

so romantic! <3 loved it :D

• LizzieHawkins

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I want to listen to a good song, anyone? recommend me one :p
    Twenty One – Corey Smith

• Gearsarealwaysturning

you guys have good taste :)

I don’t know how Justin does it, since he’s been in the biz he’s been working non stop. Doesn’t even seem like he rest much :/

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    Jan 14, 2011 @ 04:02 pm
    brokenpromises said:
    Jan 14, 2011 @ 04:01 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

I want to listen to a good song, anyone? recommend me one :p
    eLDee Big Boi
    ===
    will listen! thanks :)
    ===
    I listened :) not my kind of music but it was good :D

• WakaWakaEhEh

I want to listen to a good song, anyone? recommend me one :p

Eliza Doolittle – Skinny Genes

Omg I hope that boy who hacked selena’s FB is bluffing, even tho part Of me is curious lol, but I’d be mortified if my emails were exposed for the world too see.

• peacenlove

Nicklback – Far Away

yup ride by jb

• Dicken Cider

I’m so late on this. Just wondering, but does anyone know about the Selena Gomez hacking thing? Did anything happen?

• Anon18

nothing happened yet. but some people on the hacker forum are saying that he’s lying

• WakaWakaEhEh

__

Her twitter got hacked. The hacker tweeted:
    ”Oh yeh, JUSTIN BIEBER SUCKS!!”
    I think her fb got hacked too..

• Dicken Cider

‘m so late on this. Just wondering, but does anyone know about the Selena Gomez hacking thing? Did anything happen?

Thanks, just curious. By the way, I really like your icon. Justin’s arm looks… Tempting.

• Anon18

i know ;)

• Dicken Cider

i know ;)

Mind giving me the link to that video? :)

• Dicken Cider

i know ;)

Mind giving me the link to that video? :)

Jan 14, 2011 @ 03:10 pm

why is oceanup so dead today

• teamnobody

this bitch better not say shit aboutjelena

• WakaWakaEhEh

Ou stop blowing up with these posts :l

dis bitch

I need an ou account.. I’m just to lazy to make one

Okay.

• Anon18

I need an ou account.. I’m just to lazy to make one

its easy

I need an ou account.. I’m just to lazy to make one

haha i said the same thing. then i made one

i love drew and i love justin drew bieber

so i guess oceanup is gonna be dead tonight…

NEW JONAS BROTHERS SONG!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sPN1Z9LI2M

• juicebx

oh……

NEW JONAS BROTHERS SONG!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sPN1Z9LI2M

not new. just old and never released

Jan 14, 2011 @ 03:27 pm
    w said:
    Yay Elba you’re here. Thank goodness everythings been dead and boring.
    ===
    I Know :/ its not late enough :P. How are you?

pretty funny, Justin has been working for 3 years non stop living from hotel to hotel. He finaly finishes his big tour and he goes away for a bit with his mom and dad and now hes “NOT GROUNDED” wtf is this bitch??

• w

Not a new song. Its the first song the Jonai recorded when they were Sons Of Jonas.

• BabyYoureAFirework

I wonder how they would be if they were still Sons of Jonas ._.

• Britini95

He seems to be doing just fine to me! He’s really full of himself and his fame probably contributed to that, but I don’t see him going crazy or having some sort of mental break down.

NEW JONAS BROTHERS SONG!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sPN1Z9LI2M
    ====
    loved it. <3 nicks girly voice was amazing!

• nma716

Hey, that’s my video! Glad you like it, I <3 old school jonas!

• w