Sons Of Jonas PLEASE BE MINE Demo

Thx @dyessy!

me too :( I miss them. How they used to be. I know they had to get older, and so did their music, but they changed a lot.

I feel like such a creep for looking at a picture of Nick when he was 13 and still thinking he was incredibly hot.

first time you’ve heard this? some gossip site

first time you’ve heard this? some gossip site

• Leah Diviney

Is this before they were famous?

• WakaWakaEhEh

first time you’ve heard this? some gossip site

That’s Ou :)

nicholas’ voice <3

• Sarah

Hey! i LOVE Shaun from short stack aswell. Shaun Diviney! haha

Cute song :D, I don’t really follow there music, so dont know there voices, but someone sounds like a girl haha.

so. old.
    major fail, OU.

• Untouchable

Oh OU do wanna send us down memory lane? :)

Nick’s voice was so different! xD
    .. but he always had talent!

I miss this time, when the Jonas Brothers were just the Jonas Brothers =/

• w

kanyewest I thought LOL signified a joke… I didn’t get the 2011 LOL doesn’t signify a joke anymore memo… LOL or something else I guess
    5 minutes ago

Lmao he’s talking to all the sensitive Britney and Swifty fans.

• SubwayToVenus

This literally makes me cry.

• Untouchable

_________

i think thatd be nick..lol

• SubwayToVenus

Nick when he was 11.

• w

Nick sounds adorable.

• SubwayToVenus

Nick sounds adorable.

I know <3

• hurdur

whoever sent this in was a failure.

this was on Nick’s solo CD, “Nicholas Jonas”

• Gearsarealwaysturning

just watched “back to december” and i got bored at the middle of it. LOL

• mileykicksass

Nicholas Jonas album, fail OU

• thedarksunshine

omg. Thank god they threw away the idea of naming themselves the sons of Jonas.

• Ya mammah

Aw… I miss those days.

• Ashe Cyrus Jonas

old but i like it :)

• Bubbly-Joe

Love this. :)

Btw – Watching Family Guy. The one with Miley Cyrus. haha. It would of been awesome if she did her own voice… Js.

• Bubbly-Joe

thedarksunshine said:

omg. Thank god they threw away the idea of naming themselves the sons of Jonas.

Can you imagine girls screaming “SONS OF JONAS!” when they walked down the street? Haha

• thedarksunshine

Nick had a fantastic and flawless voice when he was younger.

• Felipe Gabriel

This is an old version.
    xoxo

That’s the version recorded for Nick’s solo CD before it became a group project. Insane vocals, Nick Jonas is amazing. I can see why he was called the Broadway Kid for 4 years. Incredible. Still love them just as much today.

Nick wrote that song and sang it when he was 11. He recorded the second, more widely known version at 12. His voice was much higher then.

• sabrina

me encanta <3 la voz de nick es adorable <3

I miss this stuff! their new stuff is alright but i dont LOVE it like i do this!

Aww their voices, haha. Nick was such a cutie even when he was 13, dude.. seriously :|

———————–
    Oh my Lord me too! He looks real good in that picture, smooth and pale skinned with that same intense look…XD But it’s alright because I’m only 14

• Lovelovelove

Oh gosh I remember this. Aha, this is waaay old. Love them though. I remember the story behind Sons of Jonas. Ha ha. Gotta love these boys. And Nick’s pre-puberty voice, always gets me cracking up. Love them though always will.

Am I the only one having a really hard time with Nick growing up, I still see him as this little boy. His voice was amazing as a little boy!

that was joe’s voice in the verses?! woah. gorgeous.

• juno

Sadly yes :l
    And yet they keep American Dad on..
    That’s dumb. That’s beyond stupid. Who even watches American Dad? They have some weird transvestite alien. no one likes that shit.
    :'(
    __

Ikr? I’m now only watching Fox for The Simpsons and Glee.
    American Idol is such a bore now that Simon isn’t judging anymore.

I’ll probably just watch the audition part of this season of American Idol. I bet it’ll still be boring because Simon won’t be there to make his rude comments. XD

Him and his english insults :D

__________

They still give new episodes of Family Guy on Cartoon Network(Adult swim) guys.
    and I agree, I hate that simon is gone. He basically MADE the show. the only reason people did crazy shit on there was for simon. lmfao

Haha I’m 17 and I’m right there with y’all

• mileykicksass

cute song

REAL Sons Of Jonas song/demo, thought to be called Beautiful World: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sPN1Z9LI2M

• WakaWakaEhEh

NO WAY. NO WAY. NO WAY.

Sadly yes :l
    And yet they keep American Dad on..
    :'(
    __

Ikr? I’m now only watching Fox for The Simpsons and Glee.
    American Idol is such a bore now that Simon isn’t judging anymore.

• Bubbly-Joe

God. TV nowadays… The only thing I watch is Jersey Shore, Wipeout, and Family Guy. And reruns of FRIENDS.

• partyishere

how do u make a profile

• thedarksunshine

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    NO WAY. NO WAY. NO WAY.

Sadly yes :l
    And yet they keep American Dad on..
    :'(
    __

Ikr? I’m now only watching Fox for The Simpsons and Glee.
    American Idol is such a bore now that Simon isn’t judging anymore.

• misskevinjonas

kevin and nick are siging joe doesnt sig there….

• Becca.

I love this version of this song :)

• Ella-JJHoe

Awwwwwwww….Joe’s voice!!!!! <3
    I'm suffering sooo badly for a jonas brothers album!!
    I miss them :(

My boys. ?

this was on Nick’s Solo album it wasn’t their demo.

• Hibz.

Awwww <3 Even though I’m sure every single Jonas fan has heard this already, its still adorable. Makes me love em even more.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Sadly yes :l
    And yet they keep American Dad on..
    :'(
    __

Ikr? I’m now only watching Fox for The Simpsons and Glee.
    American Idol is such a bore now that Simon isn’t judging anymore.

Him and his english insults :D

• Becca.

I love every one of Nick’s solo songs from when he was about 12. :D

• mileycyrusrocks2011

miss this :[

• whatthefudge

Every time i hear this version, i always think nick is a girl.

• xSweetCandyxx

This is old but i love this song so much <3333

• BabyYoureAFirework

this is soooooo old. srsly? heard this in 07

• WakaWakaEhEh

lmao.

• Ashe Cyrus Jonas

that’s the nicholas jonas’ version

• HayleyBee

I have this on CD. I was only listening to it the other night.

…I miss this.

• Ashe Cyrus Jonas
  • MORICETSZ

that was beautiful, oh! lord!!! lolol
    i was like danng nick u get it boy! nice riffs

I could listen to Nick’s pre-pubescent voice all day. Lol

• NICKCANDYMAN

I Can Always LISTEN TO NICK JONAS WHEN HE WAS YOUNG OR NOW HE IS TRULY THE BEST IN EVERVTHING!

I could listen to Nick’s pre-puberty voice all day lol

• Anon:)

<3 This seriously made me smile :)

• BeautifulLie.

This is the song that made me fall in love for them.

• NickJ

This is from Nicholas Jonas…I would know, I have the CD

Niceeeee(: miss them
    BUT
    Ashley is gonna dump Joe soon
    so…yeah

Niceeeee(: miss them
    BUT
    Ashley is gonna dump Joe soon
    so…yeah

It’s from the “Nicholas Jonas” CD, not a “Sons Of Jonas” demo…
    Want to argue with me? Because I have the CD RIGHT here.

I miss the Jonas Brothers =(
    I feel like it’s been YEARS I haven’t see them performing together

That’s not a “new old” … I’ve heard it a loooong time ago !

• Gearsarealwaysturning

<3 but so old ou, SO OLD.

• peacenlove

isnt thats really old?

Joe’s voice sounds amazing and Nick awww he was so little I LOVE JONAS BROTHERS 4 EVER AND EVER <3

• (:

I had that a loooooooooooong time ago!

• JoeHoe15

Old School Jonas <3
    Joe’s voice is amazing!!! I could listen on him all day.. <3

• juno

this was back then. when they had more meaning and feel and personality and heart to their music.
    now… they’re working their butts off for a company that’s not doing them good anymore.
    oh well.
    I love them always.
    their old music, their current music. they work hard.^_^

omg. Thank god they threw away the idea of naming themselves the sons of Jonas.
    —————–
    i know right lol…
    it was joe’s idea to be names as Jonas Bothers well thats what ive heard..

• WakaWakaEhEh

Love this. :)

Fox canceled Family Guy :(

• Bubbly-Joe

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Love this. :)

Fox canceled Family Guy :(

567TJFIKNJFDUIRKZHNBJFJKNEUHRANCFSKJ.RBGEPFAIWFBDPWAQ

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. THEY CAN’T. IT’S THE BEST CARTOON EVER.

• thedarksunshine

Bubbly-Joe said:
    thedarksunshine said:

omg. Thank god they threw away the idea of naming themselves the sons of Jonas.

LOLOL. omg. When I hear it, I think of like a church choir band..

This isn’t a demo. It’s from Nicks first solo album

• iamthe0cean

I get a little…sad listening to this.

• thedarksunshine

Jan 14, 2011 @ 04:45 pm
    WakaWakaEhEh said:
    Love this. :)

Fox canceled Family Guy :(

NO WAY. NO WAY. NO WAY.

• Shasha

Cutee!! ^^

• WakaWakaEhEh

Fox canceled Family Guy :(

NO WAY. NO WAY. NO WAY.

Sadly yes :l
    And yet they keep American Dad on..

Awww young Jonas voices. Too cute. I love this song. Nick’s voice was so high. I’ve always loved Joe’s voice. Melts my heart.

• thedarksunshine

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Fox canceled Family Guy :(

NO WAY. NO WAY. NO WAY.

Sadly yes :l
    And yet they keep American Dad on..
    :'(

• idkMyBFFjill

Ooh they sound like a cool band.

• Kary JB

this is sO beautiful sOng i love it.!! Jonas is the best fOrever!!!

• limelighter