• diane n.

carbomb__ said:

carbomb_ who is in your icon?
    Leighton Meester. :)
    i thought that was her! i love her, she’s so pretty! (:

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

scandels are no big deal to me. just as long as they are real I am happy. I am not so impressionable that im going to go smoke a bong because Miley did.

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

and yes I agree. I love Leighton also. Shes my fave on gossip girl and I loved her in country strong.

I seriously don’t think the pictures of her or real. But there is a chance cause when things or Photoshop u pay attention to the neck.And the neck looks FLAWLESS to me. Meaning it looks a lil real but her face expression seams idk do not know if tis real or fake.

bananarama99… Funny I was thinking let me guess she wishes those were Selena nude pics cuz she’s a Miley fan,, and I guess I was right,,, honestly this whole Selena vs. Miley is pathetic, I’m sure they have moved on, so why can’t the fans move on shm

Pay attention to the chest. No mole.

• Lupo

Selena looks like the Joker in the top one

Lmao that nude photo is so fake, zoom into the neck, it looks messed up.

Selena looks so out of place especially in the 1st pic

• bananarama99

well i guess miley and selena fans arent that different,i actually feel really bad now cause im not that type of person to hate on someone, i hate when people hate on celebs

LOL I know it’s people’s opinions but I feel like when it comes to Demi and Miley, many people are so quick to be like Omg why is she so beatutiful but when it’s comes to Selena, & it’s like hard for peope to compliment her, lhonestly how does she look out of place? :s

hey can you check out my youtube channel please? http://www.youtube.com/alexarandolph

• diane n.

Found an unblocked nude photo. This confirms that this nude photo is FAKE FAKE FAKE!
    yeah… her boobs are not that big.

• Lupo

thanks in part to her childsexing Biever, my penis is starting to prefer Bridget Mendler over Selena

• diane n.

bananarama99 said:

signature mole? lol its tiny calm down, youre in denial

you seem like you really want selena to be the girl in the picture, why is that?

bananarama99 said:

signature mole? lol its tiny calm down, youre in denial
    Click the link, you’re absolutely delusional. It’s sad how happy you are to see Selena “fail”, smh

Her mom has been talking about “mole patrol”, remember?

• bananarama99

because selena fans were so happy about anything bad related to miley

• bananarama99

i wished they were real pics not because i am a miley fan, but because i dislike selena fans so really they are to blame and i do feel bad for taking it out on selena

• Kaitlandx

I feel like I’m the only person who is pro Justin & Selena. They’re absolutely adorable and I’m glad Justin is finally happy. You could so clearly tell that these last few months have been hard on him & how depressed he looked. Ever since they started dating you could see a massive change in him, likes he’s him old self. So I’m happy that hes happy.

• diane n.

bananarama99 said:

only because her fans are always hating on miley ..
    its vise versa, miley fans are also always hating on selena. it’s never going to stop and i don’t really understand it. miley and selena are both successful, beautiful girls. they are both over that 2008 miley vs. selena phase, why can’t their fans get over it?

yeah… her boobs are not that big.

Or fake.

• carbomb__

bananarama99 said:
    only because her fans are always hating on miley ..
    Thats not Selenas fault. Don’t understand why you would wish for a career ruined like this on anyone.

• bananarama99

not gonna lie i always liked both of them until recently, for some reason i just started to dislike selena. Its probably just the fans that are bothering me though

• ldsvx.

THIS.

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

lol.. not suprised at all. her goody good girl image never fooled me. Shes not innocent at all.

I felt the same way toward Miley fans, and I felt bad for taking it out on her.

I think that was only once, the mole patrol comment. The mole is visible from afar. It’s a dark spot on her light skin. It’s going to be seen easily

Those nudes are fake.

They or fake “sigh” oh well she still goes out with beaver so she is a pedo HOORAY.

• carbomb__

Miley- Demi -Da… said:
    Sorry she’s not as scandalous as Demi and Miley…

• diane n.

carbomb__ said:

Miley- Demi -Da… said:
    Sorry she’s not as scandalous as Demi and Miley…
    carbomb_ who is in your icon?

• carbomb__

carbomb_ who is in your icon?
    Leighton Meester. :)

buch of haters *ssholes!! get a life…. do something productive and get look up for a life

• carbomb__

bananarama99 said:

if she was wearing that giant necklace here it would cover that mole :) http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://cdn.wwtdd.com/wp-content/uploa
    Yeah, that strategically placed necklace covering her signature mole/ -__- wtf
    NOT HER

• bananarama99

signature mole? lol its tiny calm down, youre in denial

Bia here

Bia here

• nownlaterz

DIGGY! *_* Jessica’s really pretty also :)

• synthroid medication

I really appreciate your site. Thank you for your insights and guidance.

• natjbguitargirl

Diggy Simmons <3

• yesaella

look at Justin Bieber’s album : My world 2.0

• kljhgvfc

Who is Jessica Jarrell?

• bananarama99

selena gomez

Selena wears a weave see http://twitpic.com/32gdsfq

WOW WTF, if i see that damn book site again. I am going to PERSONALLY HIRE SOMEONE TO HACK THAT FUCKING SITE.

not always..

Diggy & Justin <3

• natjbguitargirl

Diggy & Justin <3
    ____

Hot right xD

selena gomez nude pic real or fake? http://twitpic.com/3qrhfq :/

Obviously fake. If you’ve seen Selena’s cleavage and/or her in a bikini, you know she has a mole on her boob. This is obviously her head photoshopped on a nude body.

• bananarama99

Does she even know Jessica Jarrell? I mean like best friends?

• diane n.

bananarama99 said:

selena gomez nude pic real or fake? http://twitpic.com/3qrhfq :/
    looks pretty fake. her neck looks awkward like her head was photoshopped on and it doesnt look like her body. plus i dont think her hair was ever like that. but even if she did have nude photots, i’d still be her fan.

• carbomb__

bananarama99 said:

signature mole? lol its tiny calm down, youre in denial

• bananarama99

only because her fans are always hating on miley ..

• Kaitlandx

Random: I’ve ALWAYS wondered how people get ahold of personal pictures (like these) the night they’re taken.

• ldsvx.

totally agreeing with @Kaitlandx.

no matter how i still can’t find
    out how can girls get so obsessed
    with him. as long as they’re both
    happy, i’m happy. JS.