Liam Hemsworth Weinstein After PARTY

liam-weinstein8

Liam @ Weinstein Company’s Golden Globe Awards After Party in LA. WENN.

• muahaha

ugh i thought he was so sexy on tls, but all of Miley’s boyfriends are hot while she is dating them but when they brake up is like wtf happened

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Jan 17, 2011 @ 11:24 am
    Anonymouse said:
    LaLaLaLand said:

He is SO cute! I wish him and Miley were still together! I never knew why they broke up??

He’s a tall monkey head twitter deleter cheater bas-tard. Thats why.
    _______
    Totally agree.

• MileyDemiJoBros

BeautifulLie. said:

Don’t worry, you’re not the only one

Thanks God.

agreed, He isn’t hot :)

• MileyDemiJoBros

muahaha said:

….

so true.

• BeautifulLie.

agreed, He isn’t hot :)

I talked about him with my friends today. And they were all like: ” OMG, he’s so hot. ” And I was like: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf6lepsuMD1qdx60f.gif

• peacelovehearts
  • marinawashiski

muahaha said:

haha i feel the same thing

• Entertainmentlove

Ahahah ;)

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Jan 17, 2011 @ 11:32 am
    BeautifulLie. said:
    agreed, He isn’t hot :)

______

Ahahahah I would have had the same expression on my face XD

he is still alive? :O

• SunLight Princess

He’s cute, what a coincidence people that don’t like him are Miley fans.. hmm.

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Jan 17, 2011 @ 11:34 am
    peacelovehearts said:
    His brother is just…. umffff

___________

OMG I can’t even believe that this guy is Liam’s brother! O___O

He is cute ehh he was hotter before i thinks it hair but wateves his brother is gorgeous ahh i love them both there austrailan hmmmmm

i love him. well I don’t if he cheated on her but I dont think that was confirmed. but anyways he is sexy!! and I want him and Miley back together
    wtf why would they confirm that he cheated on her you know how much hate he will get

• w

Don’t get the hate…

• katiidinocco

Sorry, but he’s like a no one without Miley, JS

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

I love him. well I don’t if he cheated on her but I dont think that was confirmed. but anyways he is sexy!! and I want him and Miley back together

they are still together its just that she is busy filming she said that was her boyfriend in the bong video and she never said they weren’t together anymore

Xx_LoveMiley_xX said:
    Liam is still in LA? I thought he was in Australia… oh wait, first I thought he was died since nobody was talking about him anymore, but it seems he has risen from the dead —————————————- Niley is over. they broke up in 2007 get over it. Hating Liam isn’t going to bring your niley back

Jan 17, 2011 @ 11:44 am
    SunLight Princess said:
    He’s cute, what a coincidence people that don’t like him are Miley fans.. hmm. ——————————————- He’s HOT! And you mean Niley fans who live in 06/07 lol

this muthafucker hmmmmmm

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

Miley could have

• LaLaLaLand

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

• BeautifulLie.

Am I the only one who doesn’t find that guy attractive?

• Anonymouse

LaLaLaLand said:

He’s a tall monkey head twitter deleter cheater bas-tard. Thats why.

• peacelovehearts

His brother’s so sexy.
    WTF happened to him? O_o

• peacenlove

peacelovehearts said:
    His brother’s so sexy.
    WTF happened to him? O_o

T H I S

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Jan 17, 2011 @ 11:23 am
    BeautifulLie. said:
    Am I the only one who doesn’t find that guy attractive?
    _______