Nick Jonas GAVROCHE Video From 2003

Also, you can pre-order the 2010 one @ Wal-mart now. Via NickJOnline.

• Anonymouse

SpanishLullaby said:

Yeah, I watch movies sometimes. And I have 3 more years till I don’t have to anymore.

Right now I’m watching the American version of Death at a Funeral. And freshman?

Isn’t Tyler Perry or Chris Rock in that movie? Sadly yes.

• SpanishLullaby

Isn’t Tyler Perry or Chris Rock in that movie? Sadly yes.

Chris rock. And are upper class men mean to ya?

• Anonymouse

SpanishLullaby said:

Isn’t Tyler Perry or Chris Rock in that movie? Sadly yes.

Chris rock. And are upper class men mean to ya?

Nope! They’re all nice really…I just hate being the little fish in the school lol. But its waayyy better than middle school.

• SpanishLullaby

At my old school they chant go home freshman at like every assembly. And I agree. High school is defiantly a lot better. Way more freedom.

the actress looks like sam barks lmao.. ahh btw NICK SUPER TALENTED
    ____

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one thinking that.

• AnonymousOne

I had been wanting to see Nick’s death scene as Gavroche. So glad someone finally uploaded it. Little Nick is so cute!

Gavroche’s death is the saddest part of the play for me.

• HannahSavannah

I wanted to watch that video,but when i saw how long is that video..
    i’m just lazy.

Awwwwwww he looks so adorable <3

Soooo Cute!!!

He is the best! <3 FUCK OFF HATERS.

CUUUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !! *-*

• wavy

aww when he had straight hair and lmaoo little nick cursing but with his hands <3..i feel like he was happier when he was younger before diabetes

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Rape my Formspring D

• SpanishLullaby

People need to come online.

• misscherie13

so cuteeee :3

• Gearsarealwaysturning

• SpanishLullaby

Where is everyone?

• Anonymouse

SpanishLullaby said:

Where is everyone?
    Apparently some people did not get a snow day.

• SpanishLullaby

Apparently some people did not get a snow day.

You got a snow day too? And school is out here. I hate time zones.

• Anonymouse

SpanishLullaby said:

Apparently some people did not get a snow day.

You got a snow day too? And school is out here. I hate time zones.

Yup….New York…and possibly another tomorrow thats a win/lose.

• SpanishLullaby

Yup….New York…and possibly another tomorrow thats a win/lose.

Massachusetts. I heard we might get one Friday too. But that’s when my semester ends.

• Anonymouse

SpanishLullaby said:

Yup….New York…and possibly another tomorrow thats a win/lose.

Its great cause I sit on my lazy ass on the internet all day. Bad for me at my school we have make these days up all in June -_-

• SpanishLullaby

Sometimes being on the internet gets boring. Like now, with no one here. And yeah I know, I don’t wanna make up these days. But next year I wont have to.

• Anonymouse

SpanishLullaby said:

• SpanishLullaby

sooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeee

• Anonymouse

SpanishLullaby said:

Crazy. And I enjoy the freedom and mixed feelings about driving next year.

• SpanishLullaby

Crazy. And I enjoy the freedom and mixed feelings about driving next year.

I have yet to get my permit.
    I have my drivers ed book, but its boring.

Oh my! The death scene! This is talent right there, Broadway before your 10

I love him <3 He’s so talented!

• JonasJonasJonas

Oh my gosh he’s amazing at singing even at eleven they’re all so talented!

god.. so cute :)

awwwwwwww so cute..

• kingshoes

So many years. So many years I have waited to see Nicholas Jonas as Gavroche. The wait was worth it. Hahaha. This makes me so happy. Precious. All of you saying this is “boring” and that “OU is dead,” please expand your fourteen-year-old minds past the music of Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez and learn to appreciate art.

• Daydreamer…..

He was 11

Shamie.Says.Hey said:
    Oh my! The death scene! This is talent right there, Broadway before your 10
    ……………………
    He was 11
    ……………………
    but he was on broadway before this lol

• Ella-JJHoe

who is jessica barrel????

• KBsuckers

-_-‘ OU is so dead atm.

• KBsuckers

savannahbieber said:
    boring subject + dead oceanup = lame
    ur comment + me = fucken agreed.

• Ella-JJHoe

opppsss wrong post!!…lol

Cuttaayyy

So cute. It’s really sad when he dies though.

the actress looks like sam barks lmao.. ahh btw NICK SUPER TALENTED