Demi Lovato NEW PHOTO SHOOT PIC

Ulkns

Japanese ‘Gift Of A Friend’ cover. Picture by Dirk Mai. Thx @JustCatchMeDemi!

its not rehab guys, it’s a treatment center and yes, their is a difference. Rehab focuses on drug and alcohol addicting, a treatment center focuses on emotional and physical issues people have with themselves. Demi is getting help in a treatment center.

JERSEY SHORE DISNEY VERSION!

• Bieberluva12

@SpanishLullaby you changed your icon :) i like it

• picstoburn

i swear i seen these pictures before.

Wow. So old..

dirk mai was the best thing to ever happen to demi lebito

• starcity

Before it was, demi rumored to be doing music with Gaga. Hahah

Oh,hahaha. I was late to see that.
    Thanks tho. xD

@SpanishLullaby you changed your icon :) i like it

I did indeed :) Thank ya!!! <333

• liiiiisa

I wish she’d ditch the black hair, I really don’t think it’s flattering. She looks so pretty with brown hair.

this pic is actually really old. Like in 08 when her Here We Go Again album come out. It was 1 of the pics in the photoshoot for the ablum!!

• Desireee

She looks pretty in this pics..but..aren’t these old?

Jan 19, 2011 @ 04:27 pm
    picstoburn said:

i swear i seen these pictures before.

they’re from the same set as the other dirk pics, he uploaded it today to his tumblr. xD

• SpanishLullaby

Oh,hahaha. I was late to see that.
    Thanks tho. xD

Haha it was up for like two minuets. And your welcome :)

• SpanishLullaby

I think she looks gorgeous with both hair colors, but I really like the brown.

I miss ddlovato :(

• Bieberluva12

FAIL.

• Desireee

I miss ddlovato :(

I do too…I can’t wait till she gets out of rehab.

Thank you to all of our amazing fans for trending #JBisJonasBrothers! about 2 hours ago via web

-_-

I miss ddlovato :(

I do too…I can’t wait till she gets out of rehab.

Agreed. I miss her too

• DdlovatoSTAN

unf, my sexy bitch. ;) i miss her so much. :'(

>_<
    Hate Gaga. DNW!
    & On pics: Yawn. Weren’t these from 2009? & why tha fuck is Demi’s ex boyfriend posting pics of her on his tumblr? LOL Dirk, LOL.

wait- is the black and white pic old?

jonas fans are as pathetic as their idols.

• Viva La Vida

When is she getting out of rehab?

hy tha fuck is Demi’s ex boyfriend posting pics of her on his tumblr?
    —————

demi’s exes are obsessed with her for some reason.

• DdlovatoSTAN

hy tha fuck is Demi’s ex boyfriend posting pics of her on his tumblr?
    _

he was her photographer…

• WakaWakaEhEh

jonas fans are as pathetic as their idols.

U MAD?

Whilst Demi does look younger and prettier with the brown hair she looks more striking with black hair.

O.O … lol. You guys are soo freaking funny xD

not as funny as the fact that jb sold more copies in 2 albums than jonas in their whole careers.

• xdolshhex

OH MAH GAWD YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING O.O
    lol
    How did it start this time?

Jonas Brothers tweeted thanks to all the fans that support #JBisforjonasbrothers. Something like that.
    ____
    Thank you to all of our amazing fans for trending #JBisJonasBrothers!

Oh boy, they souldn’t have said that in the first place -__-

• SpanishLullaby

Thank you to all of our amazing fans for trending #JBisJonasBrothers!

Oh boy, they souldn’t have said that in the first place -__-

Yeah that’s the tweet. And you’re right, they shouldn’t have.

• Wonderland

demi looks so fucking pretty when she smiles like that. not even kidding.

• mileykicksass

Are people still here, I had to get coffee

Guess not…

Guess not…

Try the Camilla post?

aaa

• wavy

demi looks pretty like always

R.I.P post

hurh.

• m

the stupidest rumor I’ve heard today. “Demi and Gaga working together” WTF how does someone come up with something so dumb? Demi is so……Disney and Lady Gaga is so…not

LOL you Beliebers are so far up Justin’s ass it’s not even funny. Shut up already! The Jonas Brothers will always be more respected and talented than Justin. It’s just a damn tweet GET OVER IT! You little Beliebers always trend things about Justin, and you don’t see us JB fans complaining.

• sophieeee

why u so purty demi.

are you sure?

I’m pretty sure people will remember ”hit me baby one more time” after 50 years.

So why not that?
    ___

Really? I don’t think that’ll have that much effect.

Bieber will be remembered always he’s an icon. #FACT

• WakaWakaEhEh

Whatever I still didn’t get my Starbucks.

So you grew up listening to The Beatles?
    ________________________

No. I never claimed to have either. And what you’re asking me has nothing to do with anything, so I don;t even know why you would bring that assumption up anyway.

• xdolshhex

are you sure?

So why not that?
    ___

Really? I don’t think that’ll have that much effect.
    ____
    Well Britney is still having music hits.

• sophieeee

Bieber will be remembered always he’s an icon. #FACT
    NO ONE FUCKING CARES!!
    And it isn’t a FACT because you don’t have a time machine.

• ashleeisLEGIT

am i the only one that noticed that the other picture is old…from her other cd

Jan 19, 2011 @ 05:37 pm
    sophieeee said:

Bieber will be remembered always he’s an icon. #FACT
    NO ONE FUCKING CARES!!
    And it isn’t a FACT because you don’t have a time machine.

He’s an icon and that’s a fact. Don’t hate. ;)

• xdolshhex

What’s going on? Beatles are being compared again?

Yeaup. Beiber-Jonas Fight.
    OH MAH GAWD YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING O.O
    lol
    How did it start this time?

i love chuck berry

• xdolshhex

Bieber will be remembered always he’s an icon. #FACT
    NO ONE FUCKING CARES!!
    And it isn’t a FACT because you don’t have a time machine.

He’s an icon and that’s a fact. Don’t hate. ;)
    ____
    He may be now, who knows later?

OH MAH GAWD YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING O.O
    lol
    How did it start this time?

• sophieeee

He’s an icon and that’s a fact. Don’t hate. ;)

i’m not hating im stating a #FACT.

yeah by saying thank you for trending that. -_- fucking cunts just wait just wait we’ll get back at the jonas losers.
    _________________________________________

lol. obviously. ”thank you” is the general phrase for acknowledgement. Just saying :)

FUCK YOU JONAS BROTHERS!!!

Giving You Up <3

• chad

I just want to kisss her!!
    Those lips are PERFECT!! mmmm

• teamnobody

win to whoever had the sustin comment

Lol justin sold more in two weeks than they ever did

AI – Paula = Okay! Yayy!
    AI – Simon = CRAP!

Demi Looks soo Pretty!

• mileykicksass

FUCK YOU JONAS BROTHERS!!!
    _____
    Whoa whoa whoa back the fuck up there you do not disrespect the Jonas Brothers :O

• Desireee

Oh my God, Bieber and Jonas should stop insulting each other. That’s just dumb, JB’s and Justin’s music doesn’t even sound alike.

—————–

yeah obviously they just had to acknowledge them specifically with that tt.

justins thoughts about jonas

___

Then why are you guys making a big deal of this? lmao.

A weird looking guy named Steve Tyler :P his face scares me.
    ___________

woah. He’s no wierdo. He signed U2, gaga, eminem and many other legendary artists in the making.

we should send the jonas brothers twitter to 4chan.

• BabyYoureAFirework

Then why are you guys making a big deal of this? lmao.

Who said i was?

jonas disrespected us

• SpanishLullaby

Yeah I know. Its Randy, Jennifer Lopez.. And who? I know Katy Perry was a guest star?
    ____
    A weird looking guy named Steve Tyler :P his face scares me.

I just looked him up.. And wow. Haha

• Bieberluva12

A weird looking guy named Steve Tyler :P his face scares me.
    ___________

___
    I just said he looked kinda weird. not that he is weird. He’s probs a great guy.

Lol justin sold more in two weeks than they ever did
    —————

true preach it baby

we should send the jonas brothers twitter to 4chan.
    yeah lets ruin them

yeah obviously they just had to acknowledge them specifically with that tt.
    ____________________________

OBVIOUSLY.
    The fact that it was trendign shows their fans care. So they would OBVIOUSLY thank them for that.

i hate them

jonASS

• SpanishLullaby

I agree. Its fought about like everyday. Its getting old.

Jan 19, 2011 @ 04:55 pm

we should send the jonas brothers twitter to 4chan.
    yeah lets ruin them

im in

• Bieberluva12

SpanishLullaby said:
    ____
    A weird looking guy named Steve Tyler :P his face scares me.

I just looked him up.. And wow. Haha
    ___
    haha…..yeah. 5 minutes ;-)

• WakaWakaEhEh

Then why are you guys making a big deal of this? lmao.

Who said i was?
    __

Obviously you guys are since you keep nagging about it. Like seriously? Get over it. It’s not going to kill you. :P

• Anonimuss2.Oh

-_- Okay. Enough with the Jonas insults.
    Justin’s gonna fade out one day too. Maybe not as fast, but he will. Eg Who da fuck talks about Justin Timberlake anymore? Nobody.
    js.

People will fade but will always have fans

ruin them!!

Jan 19, 2011 @ 04:55 pm
    jonASS
    ______

Lol thats what my mom calls them. The JonASS brothers :-P

I love the black and white pic!!! It’s sooooo pretty! Lol I love Demi. She’s my fave female singer. I hope she gets out of rehab soon!

To bad Lady Gaga denied this on twitter she was like Demi who?

• Juliet

I miss Demi.
    i love this girl.
    I hope she gets out of the TREATMENT FACILITY when she’s ready to.
    much love <3

• Sarah The Stalker

Demi has always been Pretty and Nice she has a great soul in her body.

I only see fights.
    You’re very immature.
    Who the fuck cares?
    Jonas Brothers will always have that true fans so is Justin.
    JB ARE JUST TWO FUCKING LETTERS.
    Get over it.

• Rose

I Love Demi no matter what. I mean she’s only human and people need to stay out of her business. #DemiLoveForever

• JoeHoe15

beautiful as always. Miss you Dems!!

• Miss pencil

wait why r u guys talkin about gaga?

• lolie

She looks beautiful on the second pic! (because we already knew the first one … but she’s pretty too! ^^ )

I love her she is so pretty so cute the best :D

• Ginette

I Love her she is so pretty so cute is the best :D

• riveragurl101

I love u demi ur so pretty ur awsome I belive and love u so much good luck and if u need a friend my number is 631-494-8585

• riveragurl101

gaga

• xSweetCandyxx

Pretty <3

• KayKay

Do any of you remember the British actor and musician Oliver James Hutson? Well he goes by Oliver James now but he was in What a Girl Wants, Raise Your Voice, Without a Paddle: Nature’s Calling in the U.S., and The Innocence Project on BBC in the UK. Plus more.

Check out http://www.oliverjamesfans.webs.com to find out more about him and his upcoming projects and new pictures!

Thanks so much! :)

• Peace’n’Love

cute <3

• Sadity

Demiiiii :)

• Disco.Is.Dead

ok, back to the hole Jonas twitter thing
    You can’t change justins name.
    Hes initials are JB.
    JB is only a band initials

I just looked him up.. And wow. Haha
    ___
    haha…..yeah. 5 minutes ;-)

3 noww :)

Damn Beliebers is TT LOL

what does gaga have to do with demi

Aww you guys are so cute :D
    Everybody fades out…
    Except for the Beatles..cause they’re awesome.

IT’S ABOUT TO BE A WHAT?

TWEENIE FIGHT!

People will fade but will always have fans
    ___________________________

Yeah, so why don’t you just accept Jonas Brothers still have fans who care for them and want to show that?

jeez louise :)

• NemiWorld

Ikr! :)

• mileykicksass

I’m just gonna watch how this unfolds, even though I love the Jonas Brothers i’ve seen Bieber fans and they are like O.O

• Desireee

teamnobody said:

what does gaga have to do with demi
    there were some people saying that Lady Gaga wanted to collaborate with Demi.

hah no duh beliebers always win

all you people saying that dirk mai is posting pics of demi…do you have PROOF?? I would suggest that y’all dont make stuff up. if you accuse someone of doing something the least you could do is back it up with proof. thanks :)

don’t fuck with us jonas brothers. we can ruin you

AI is on

Jan 19, 2011 @ 04:58 pm
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

Aww you guys are so cute :D
    Everybody fades out…
    Except for the Beatles..cause they’re awesome.
    —————–

Not everyone fades out lol

hah no duh beliebers always win
    __

Win at what? Having the higher TT? lmao. That’s such an accomplishment.

——————-

his tumblr is the source check it.

lmmao

hah no duh beliebers always win

___

neh, if they did, there wouldn’t be a lesbians that look like bieber site.

to my knowledge, theres nothing like that involving jonas brothers.

so i’m sorry, you’re beautiful bieber is in fact hated by many.

js.

no not just that in everything

• WakaWakaEhEh

Mhmm.. you guys should listen to some Beatles. Get a perspective on music, you know?

jonas r ugly

no not just that in everything
    __

What are some of those accomplishments? I would really love to hear them ;)

• BabyYoureAFirework

neh, if they did, there wouldn’t be a lesbians that look like bieber site.

to my knowledge, theres nothing like that involving jonas brothers.

so i’m sorry, you’re beautiful bieber is in fact hated by many.

js.

Then please explain to me how he is more successful then the Jonases

lol that’s a troll site

Listening to John Lennon’s Imagine <3

jonas r ugly

Lol dont be mean

Jan 19, 2011 @ 05:01 pm

hah no duh beliebers always win

___

neh, if they did, there wouldn’t be a lesbians that look like bieber site.

to my knowledge, theres nothing like that involving jonas brothers.

so i’m sorry, you’re beautiful bieber is in fact hated by many.

js.
    ——————-

obvious troll is trolling

Jan 19, 2011 @ 05:00 pm
    ============================

LOL
    It was on HIS tumblr.

Yes I realize that his tumblr is the source as you claim but was it recently posted after she was in rehab because if it was before that i hope you all know he did use to photograph her…specifics of where on his tumblr would be helpful!!

Listening to John Lennon’s Imagine <3

If only everybody respected the value of music <3

jonas r ugly
    ____
    LOL c’mon you know that’s not true I mean c’mon

• teamnobody

lol cd sales concert sell out mrch

“She’s not a saint and she’s not what you think she’s an actress. She’s better known for the things that she does on the mattress.”

jonas r ugly
    ——————

they look like monkeys

joe looks like an ape

• Viva La Vida

Bieber fans are just immature…at least Jonas fans don’t go around insulting people who aren’t Biebz’s fans.

merchandise

Then please explain to me how he is is more successful then the Jonases.

_______________________

-_- sigh. They’re actually both successful more or less the same. They just happened to reach their success peaks at different times. 2 or 3 years ago, the Jonas brothers were honestly at the top of it all, just like Bieber is now.

So no, no one is ”more” successful than the other.

Weird mix.

I love her..
    but i just dont know..
    maybe with PINK it would be awesome,Lady Gaga is more like…i dont know but its just not so Demi

I love her..
    but i just dont know..

Very much agreed.

BOO YOU OCEANUP!
    you erased the other news of Demi

• starcity

I’m pretty confused at your posts, guys. ;___;
    Would somebody care to explain?

This post just changed…

I’m pretty confused at your posts, guys. ;___;
    Would somebody care to explain?

Before it was, demi rumored to be doing music with Gaga. Hahah

• Bieberluva12

she’s beautiful <3

Apparently gaga wants Demi to be in her new music video about being born this way or something.

(replying to this) – Jan 19, 2011 @ 05:04 pm

he’s obsessed just like all of her exes he posted it today!

Well i dont know about you but i only see a picture of a naked female that was posted on the 4th of january..POST A LINK

joe looks like an ape

lmfao.

Jan 19, 2011 @ 05:04 pm
    jonas r ugly
    ——————

they look like monkeys
    ====================

You can go now. -_-
    “BOTH” of you!

buut the jobro werent as known

Eh…some do :P
    But not me, I’m too old for that nonsense.

joe looks like an ape
    _______________________

justin looks like a mushroom.

buut the jobro werent as known
    __________

are you shitting me? They were known.

Lol at this one anon posting over and over again trying to make it look like Bieber has a lot of fans on OU when we know that isn’t true.

justin looks like a mushroom.

wowwwwwww. i rather look like a mushroom than ape. how the hell can someone look like a mushroom?

nnot as much as justin

ook watevsrfight over g5

===============

bieber has a lot of fans here fyi and its not just one anon dumbass

Lord Voldemort
    Jonas/Bieber fans are twighting again. “I wish I could make a cake out of rainbows & smiles” & everyone in this fight would eat it… & die.
    48 seconds ago via web
    lmao.

how the hell can someone look like a mushroom?
    ____________

Take a photo of Bieber. Look at it.

===

Not ALL of us! Just the 12 year olds and the crazies. He HAS sane/mature fans, they just don’t get shown in the media cuz it doesn’t help his “Gurlz be cray cray ovvaa meh” image.

Kaythnxx.

JUST SAW THIS PIC AND GUYS CALM DOWN..THIS PIC IS OLD.

no they suck

6bitchbz hbvghu65ffvbjo8

• Desireee

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Lord Voldemort
    48 seconds ago via web
    lmao.
    ROFL at least someone’s not in the mood of fighting tonight at twitter.

anonwhat pic

joe looks like an ape
    nick look like a possum

no they suck
    WTF!!! Okay get out

clap your hands if you remember your first time

• Desireee

no they suck

• SpanishLullaby

Everyone has their own opinion. Must this really be fought about everyday?

WTF!!! Okay get out

no they suck
    I rest my case.

Jan 19, 2011 @ 05:11 pm

joe looks like an ape
    nick look like a possum

kevin looks like a vag.ina

Everyone has their own opinion. Must this really be fought about everyday?

anon what pic

• Desireee

SpanishLullaby said:

Everyone has their own opinion. Must this really be fought about everyday?
    It shouldn’t. The problem is, that people don’t know that, so when someone says an opinion that they don’t like, they attack him/her.

joe used to be hot. now he looks like a monkey. he needs to shave and grow his hair out

I hate how Oceanuppers keep bringing the beatles up to show they know what real music is. Half of you are just saying that, you probably don’t even listen to them.

WTF!!! Okay get out
    ____
    If you are gonna bash the Beatles than yes gtfo you could say you don’t like their music but to say they suck is a fucking insult

ikr

• DEMi

LOVE HER

• Desireee

Viva La Vida said:

When is she getting out of rehab?

I heard late January, but it’s already late January XD Maybe she’ll get out Jan. 25+. I don’t know, but when she does, I’ll change my icon to a Demi one…

• SpanishLullaby

Who is watching American idol tonight?

• Ella-JJHoe

beautiful pics!!..I really like the black hair on her!
    anyways shes beau!!

• Samanthastar47

Lol ^_^
    Probably haha

• LucyWhite

Just lovley <3

when OU posts that, you can go and talk about that there, but right now, Justin and JB have nothing to with this Demi post…

this is oceanup we always go off topic

WHY TALK ABOUT BIEBER ON DEMIS POST?
    WHY
    WHY
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• SpanishLullaby

Hahaha, I noticed :) And yeah I know. I fear that Randy will leave soon. They are losing judges ):
    _____
    It’s pretty sad that not only are there three judges now, but only one is an original and the rest are replacements. The show is falling apart.

fuck them
    ____________

lol. why? they were just acknowledging their fans. jeez.

#OMB (b= bieber)

ewwww i saw a picture of a guy eating a baby

this isnt AD

irrevelant bitches…………ok im done

fuck them
    ____________

lol. why? they were just acknowledging their fans. jeez.

lmao. Thank you anon :)

• Bieberluva12

teamnobody said:
    yup
    ___
    I don’t like Selena, but I can’t help loving your icon. haha. :)

hare me idgaf

Jan 19, 2011 @ 04:42 pm
    Jan 19, 2011 @ 04:40 pm
    teamnobody said:

if the jobros did twet that i lost the little respect i had left
    —————-

CHECK THE TWEET WITH YOUR OWN EYES
    =====================

Looks like SOMEBODY found out about Sustin.

irrevelant bitches…………ok im done
    __

What were you doing exactly? :)

lol. why? they were just acknowledging their fans. jeez.

• BabyYoureAFirework

OKAY. DEMI LOOKS HOT AS FUCK I WOULD TAP DAT ASS I WOULD FUCKING BANG THE SHIT OUT OF HER.

now can we talk about bieber? :)

:D

OU is dead today

biebus

Jan 19, 2011 @ 04:48 pm
    teamnobody said:

irrevelant bitches…………ok im done

irrelevant is too much of a compliment for those three pieces of excrement.

• WakaWakaEhEh

lol. why? they were just acknowledging their fans. jeez.

O.O … lol. You guys are soo freaking funny xD

Looks like SOMEBODY found out about Sustin.

lmfao

bieberluver12 thank you i like your s

• mileykicksass

now can we talk about bieber? :)
    LMAO

• Bieberluva12

Jan 19, 2011 @ 04:47 pm
    SpanishLullaby said:
    _____

____
    A weird looking guy named Steve Tyler :P his face scares me.

OU is dead today

Its is. Sadly.

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

wait is that false than since they changed the post? I hope its true that is huge exposure for Demi.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

pretty.

• Bieberluva12

anyone watching american idol tonight?

Well th2n fudge you bitch

• Ella-JJHoe

I’m just a little bit caught in the middle
    Life is a maze and love is a riddle
    I dont know where to go I can’t do it alone I’ve tried
    And I don’t know why

bieber has a lot of fans here fyi and its not just one anon dumbass
    ______

Sure… Keep on thinking that.

• Desireee

Is Dirk Mai really Demi’s ex, or was it just a rumor?

joe looks like an ape
    nick look like a possum

kevin looks like a vag.ina

You have no life.

• paulamr

she is Demi, she is beautiful I love her style, her music and her attitude just hope she back soon…

• SpanishLullaby

Everyone has their own opinion. Must this really be fought about everyday?

No. The same insults are thrown back and forth. There’s nothing new said.

75y

• WakaWakaEhEh

anyone watching american idol tonight?

Hell no.

anon stfu

• GetWellSoonDemi

These photos are not new as most of you have already figured out. Still Demi Lovato is a beautiful and talented girl and we all hope and pray that she gets better and comes back an even stronger person. It’s been months now and its been hard not seeing Demi around but she is all in our hearts. Thank you all for the love and support you have shown Demi and the Lovato family. They are ever so greatful for all the love. Demi has been informed of the enormous amount of love from all of the fans and she couldn’t been more happier to know that you all are still thinking of her and is excited to be back very soon. Stay strong for Demi!!

TE AMO DEMETRIA LOVATO <3 XOXOX

#GETWELLSOONDEMI

• DdlovatoSTAN

Desireee said:

Is Dirk Mai really Demi’s ex, or was it just a rumor?
    __

apparantly they did date, there was a photo of them kissing, and other photos of them taken together.

• Ella-JJHoe

I’m just a little girl lost in the moment
    I’m so scared but I don’t show it
    I can’t figure it out
    It’s bringing me down I know
    I’ve got to let it go
    And just enjoy the show

Jan 19, 2011 @ 04:34 pm
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

jonas fans are as pathetic as their idols.

U MAD?
    —————–

yes i am they’re really immature and check the jonas’ twitter for some immature tweet.

Desireee said:

Is Dirk Mai really Demi’s ex, or was it just a rumor?
    —————————-

They dated from tour till demi got back from filming cr2. xD

• teamnobody

lmao why are beliebers saying tmz confirmed selena is pregnant

The old post says that Lady Gaga wants her to be a part of “Telephone Part 2″ as her daughter,but this daughter its like all bad-ish and steal things and stuff…also says that both (Gaga and Demi)are gonna be a part of some soundtrack,but not like together.
    I still Think that Demi should make a Duo with PINK

• Ella-JJHoe

dum de dum
    dudum de dum

Just enjoy the show

Jan 19, 2011 @ 04:33 pm
    hy tha fuck is Demi’s ex boyfriend posting pics of her on his tumblr?
    —————

demi’s exes are obsessed with her for some reason.
    ==========================

Trace fucks a lookalike
    Travis keeps texting/tweeting her
    Alex D is writing songs about her
    & Dirk has pics of her on his harddrive

Like seriously? Get OVER HER! IT’S OVER! She ain’t gonna fuck you again when she gets out! Those days are DONE!
    … Freaks.

• WakaWakaEhEh

jonas fans are as pathetic as their idols.

U MAD?
    —————–

__

They were just thanking the fans. lmao. You guys take it over the edge.

• Bieberluva12

SpanishLullaby said:
    Who is watching American idol tonight?
    Bahaha. We both said that at almost the same time xD
    I am. It won’t be the same without Simon though. He may have been mean but that was part of the show :/

Jan 19, 2011 @ 04:36 pm
    GetWellSoonDemi said:

TE AMO DEMETRIA LOVATO <3 XOXOX

#GETWELLSOONDEMI
    ——————–

Demi is dat u?

• Desireee

woah…Lady Gaga and Demi? What?!

Trace fucks a lookalike
    Travis keeps texting/tweeting her
    Alex D is writing songs about her
    & Dirk has pics of her on his harddrive

… Freaks.
    ———————

lmao

Bahaha. We both said that at almost the same time xD

if the jobros did twet that i lost the little respect i had left

Beautiful :)

They were just thanking the fans. lmao. You guys take it over the edge.

thanking the fans for trendind that? seriously are you serious are u fo’ real ARE U ARE U REALLY?

if the jobros did twet that i lost the little respect i had left

What was the supposed tweet?

• teamnobody

what doees this have to do swith gaga

Jan 19, 2011 @ 04:40 pm
    teamnobody said:

if the jobros did twet that i lost the little respect i had left
    —————-

CHECK THE TWEET WITH YOUR OWN EYES

OMFG lmao.

• AnonymSADFASDFous

THIS IS WAYY OLD

You beliebers are hilarious ;D

• teamnobody

that would be immature of the jobros

• Desireee

Jan 19, 2011 @ 04:40 pm
    teamnobody said:

if the jobros did twet that i lost the little respect i had left
    —————-

CHECK THE TWEET WITH YOUR OWN EYES

fuck them

• WakaWakaEhEh

Smh, using the ‘c’ word isn’t going to make anything better. You guys go way too low.I’m going to get some Starbucks, hopefully (I doubt it though) you guys can get some sense.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Jonas fans are mad Bieber took over
    & Bieber fans are mad Justin hasn’t taken over the universe yet.

Kay? Now just accept the facts:
    a) Jonas are over
    and b.) Not everyone’s gonna catch Bieber Fever

TYFYT Goodnight :) <3

no they suck
    I rest my case.
    wtf that mean i’m black my parents didnt raise me up on no fucking beatles i grow up on marvin gaye and smokey robinson good soulful r&b music

• SpanishLullaby

It’s just what someone thinks. It really isn’t that big of a deal. People aren’t all supposed to like the same things. Its pathetic.

Oh, and the Beatles?
    WAYYYYYYYY overrated!

ikr

dfnsdklfmklsdmfklsdfmkldsmfkldsm
    Bitches. GTFO. I grew up listening to The Beatles.

preach

• WakaWakaEhEh

You assholes. OU is truly dead.

(replying to this) – Jan 19, 2011 @ 05:15 pm

ikr
    ======

MFTFE

the beatles are overrated.

they are

• mileykicksass

Anons have been pissing me off to the extreme lately

• WakaWakaEhEh

Wait why am i arguing with Bieber fans. Obviously you guys have no taste in music.

I’m bored

Jan 19, 2011 @ 05:21 pm
    WakaWakaEhEh said:
    ===

-_________________________________________-

===

-_________________________________________-

rme.

_

sigh. all along I thought you were the most mature one here.

now I know I was wrong.

I’m bored

Me too. fellow Oceanuppers need to get on!

Bieber > The Beatles

_

sigh. all along I thought you were the most mature one here.

now I know I was wrong.
    __

You are far from judging me.

wtf how do we do not have good taste in music cause we dont like what you like get the fuck out of here with that bullshit like i said before i didn’t grow up listening to beatles their not praised in my house

Bieber > The Beatles
    __

Don’t start. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

• xdolshhex

Tell me people are here *crosses fingers*

Cool story bro :P
    All I’m saying is that in 50 years, Bieber won’t be remembered just as The Beatles are today.

You are far from judging me.
    _________

If you say so. But by saying people who listen to Justin Bieber have no taste in music, you’re basically ASKING for people to judge you.

JS.

JS.

lmao. And how is that?

• xdolshhex

Cool story bro :P
    ____
    Hold on, not a Bieber fan but how would you know?

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

im not a fan of the beatles either. I have always been a big fan of the R&B music in the 60s and 70s though.

Tell me people are here *crosses fingers*

Yes… But OU is dead.

_____________________

Yeah, cause you can predict the future. -_-

you do realize back in the day, the beatles started off with crazed teenage fans just like bieber now.

I’m not saying Bieber will end up the same, but I’m just letting you know.

He’s an icon and that’s a fact. Don’t hate. ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Thanks, I needed that joke. ;)

Steven Tyler is from Aerosmith…a huge SUCCESSFUL rock band

• weareinfinite

Anyone here?

• Bieberluva12

SpanishLullaby said:
    Bahaha. We both said that at almost the same time xD

_____

• JustBreatheee.

Demi Lovato. please get better and get out of rehab soon, i miss you dearly.

teamnobody said:
    fuck them

U MAD TOO? :D

• teamnobody

nnno post stays on topic sweetie

——————-

now can we talk about bieber? :)

Cool story bro :P
    ____
    Hold on, not a Bieber fan but how would you know?
    __

In 50 years no one is going to remember to lyrics ”Baby Baby Baby Ooh…”

lmao. And how is that?
    _____________________

If you grew up listening to Beatles music like you say, you should be old enough now to understand how.

teamnobody said:

fuck them

i second this.

Cool story bro :P
    i could care less about bieber

JILF

• xdolshhex

What’s going on? Beatles are being compared again?

Yeah, cause you can predict the future. -_-

I’m not saying Bieber will end up the same, but I’m just letting you know.
    ___

But their songs actually meant something to not just only the crazed teenies but others as well.

yup

< ;D

me too

• SpanishLullaby

What’s going on? Beatles are being compared again?

Yeaup. Beiber-Jonas Fight.

In 50 years no one is going to remember to lyrics ”Baby Baby Baby Ooh…”
    __________

are you sure?

So why not that?

__

So you grew up listening to The Beatles?

What’s going on? Beatles are being compared again?