Megan Fox STUDIO CITY SEXY

megan-fox-sexy-84

Sultry Transformers starlet Megan Fox pouted for paparazzi while out for sushi in Studio City, CA with her husband Brian Austin Greene on Wednesday afternoon. Photos: Fame.

No dout she’s pretty, but i don’t why people gas her up like she’s the hottest thing ever, jmo.

she’s married?!?!?! :o

• TraceSTAN

she’d be so much prettier if she 1. didn’t try so hard 2. didn’t have such a foul mouth and 3. wasn’t so mean

But aside from her looks, and her personality, you think she is pretty.

TraceSTAN said:

But aside from her looks, and her personality, you think she is pretty.
    _____

JFC you again? Read what I wrote again. Use your brain. I obviously meant that she is pretty to look at, but her personality ruins it.

• Voice of reason

Okay..?

• TraceSTAN

Was just a joke, it’s a Megan Fox post, no one will come one it.

shes pretty but she can’t act her way out a paper bag

• BrownEyedGirl

shes pretty.

Nice nose job, Megan. The plastic surgeon did an amazing job!

• CupcakezLover

So. fucking. gorgeous. ♥ And I love that they are posting more Megan Fox. :D

• Gearsarealwaysturning

====
    calm yourself. No1curr.

tht huge marilyn tatoo looks so trashy

TraceSTAN said:

But aside from her looks, and her personality, you think she is pretty.
    _____

If you’re gonna use that pathetic internet term, atleast use it correctly. Dumb Columbian bitch…

Gearsarealwayst… said:

====
    calm yourself. No1curr.
    gears fighting tracestan battles aw theyre best friends lol

Edit: That last one was to Gearsare…whatever her name is. I just failed to copy and paste the right comment.

• FelledBySprite

i love her <33

i don’t understand why she’s considered “ZOMG!!!111! GORGEOUS!! *FAINT*” cause she’s not.

i think she’s a highly overrated beauty.

• MeenuD

I need a new movie from her.

• TraceSTAN

No one cares lol, have your anon self love in, but change up the typing so it’s less obvious that you are one person. Back to a post people care about.

• Miss pencil

LOVE UR AVATAR

• peacelovehearts

Jan 19, 2011 @ 06:52 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

But aside from her looks, and her personality, you think she is pretty.
    _____

—————
    Personaltiy? WTF? O_o

• peacelovehearts

Jan 19, 2011 @ 07:25 pm
    she’s married?!?!?! :o

to me.

• Delilah_Marie

I can’t even handle her hawtness. It’s like,she doesn’t even try either. *sighs* Oh,Megan…

• carbomb__

She’s so tiny..:)

• Okipkotepa

Lately she has been looking so pretty and young. She is BEAUTIFUL!

LOL at how no one cares about Brian.

brian is fat ..:S

• Gearsarealwaysturning

HAWT. GRRR. lmao.

HAIIIII DAVID SILVER <3

GORGEOUS. ??

esta bien vestida

Her body is perfection!!

• Coco

nice body…weird face!…but hot anyways….don’t know about her personality, how is she????

if she gained a little more weight she’d be better.

• Wonderland

She’s seriously gorgeous, and lets be honest, no-one gives a fuck about personality these days. you don’t just look at someone and go ‘WHOA she has a hot personality!’
    ___
    LOLOL, and then there’s us. the losers who look BEYOND her face and bra size. :}

i’m talking about at a first glance. so don’t tell me you know what megan fox’s personality is like unless you know her personally.

• Can’tBeTammed

wow she is beautiful

• Miss pencil

I want her body..

• xSweetCandyxx

I wish i looked like her <3 she is so pretty <3

Did some 7 yr old kid take that blurry pic with a disposable camera?

She used to be the hottest woman on the planet.. I hope she doesnt lose any more weight.

• Peace’n’Love

hello

• Mich

Go have as much plastic surgery done as she did and anyone can be that pretty.. it isn’t that hard…
    Yea she was pretty before she had any surgery but at least it was a natural beauty.. now she looks like a plastic barbie doll… no hate, just saying the truth.
    And the girl needs to put on some weight!

• evanescence

Peace’n’Love said:

hello
    hiiiiii

• savannahbieber

I wish I was that pretty.

• Wish

___

• Wish

her eyes look really pretty in the pic. :)

wow hot

• Andreea

she is so pretty <3

Tickle my butthole.

It’s mileyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

It’s mileyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

LOVE HER!!

yay Megan! She’s so pretty.

hot hot hot

she’s looking like her old self again! good for you megan! She’s gorgeous.

lol she’s super pretty!

I love how the first 3 anon posts are the SAME anon. Nice try LOL

I love how the first 3 anon posts are the SAME anon. Nice try LOL
    ———————————————–
    I was the third anon, haha, but not the first two :)

• WYLMITE?

I am going to own this post.

• WYLMITE?

Hrithik Roshan is flawless.

love her <3

• Wonderland

HATE HER!!

• evanescence

Wonderland said:

-_______-

wish she didnt hav plastic surgery…

• jassmine12

Megan Fox is my favorite and i have watched lots of her movies but my favorite is Transformers. she looks great in that. now i am waiting for some of her new movies to come..

I did not say that Brian is fat. I am not the anon with messed up body issues.