Nick Jonas ‘Brainstorming’ W/ Jasmine V

Jasmine Villegas chatted with LATINA about Nick Jonas and Justin Bieber. On Nick J: ‘A couple of weeks ago I was in the studio with him. We’re writing a song together. He was by his piano & we started brainstorming. The song is basically..

..about going through a relationship and knowing that it takes a man to love me, as I’m growing into a young lady.’ How do you deal with Bieber rumors? ‘I don’t really pay attention. I leave it alone.‘ Are you and Justin friends now?

‘We’re really good friends.’ Do you have celebrity crushes? ‘I’m just having fun. Of course, there are people that I like, but I am focused on my music. As far as celebrities, I think Trey Songz is beautiful and Taylor Lautner is amazing.’

You’re half Filipino and half Mexican, what you identify with most? ‘Both sides are crazy. I do go with my dad’s side, which is Mexican. I don’t speak Spanish and it really frustrates me, but I want to.‘ She’s also starting her own web series!

I hate how oceanup only posts about jasmine when it has something to do with nick/bieber. How about you stop posting about people we don’t care about (hilary duff,raven ..etc) and post more about people who are actually relevant .(:
    Kthanks

Agreeeed, of course she wants to show people that she’s mexican after jb made latin girrrl. I don’t like jasmine her music yes, but no her. To me she’s a selena wanna be. Sorry but its my opion. No haterz

jasmine -_-

I think she would stand as pretty not mature by him.

she just turned 17

• Gearsarealwaysturning

what is with all the mexican people not speaking spanish. SMH. lol

Im trying to figure out how Joe called Ashley when Winston was bad

RIIIIIIIIIIIING
    Ashley: Hello?
    Joe: HEY HUNN
    Ashley: oh..heeeeeeeeey
    Joe: i have bad news
    Ashley: why?what happened?
    Joe: is winston
    Ashley: is pregnant or something?
    Joe: no,no…HUH?WAIT WHAT…whatever,he ate something
    Ashley: what did he ate?
    Joe: uhm…dont kill me
    Ashley: ok i wont,im MILES away
    Joe: the neurogams
    Ashley: what?JOE!
    Joe: whoopsie!
    Ashley: WHOOPSIE?whoopsie wont give me MY neurogams back!
    Joe: ill buy more!
    Ashley: BOO YOU WHORE-hangs the phone-
    Joe: Ashley?Ash?Hunn?baby are you there?oh boy…she’s SO gonna kill me

BLEH…kind of

• WakaWakaEhEh

The song is basically about going through a relationship and knowing that it takes a man to love me, as I’m growing into a young lady.’

That must’ve been a long day for Nick..

• teamnobody

19, 2011 @ 02:57 pm

I think she would stand as pretty not mature by him.

she just turned 17
    =================

she is 17?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

lol yes

Hahahaha. Hilarious. Lol

disgust.

Anyone gonna watch American Idol? lol

OU is dead?

• w

What if the song they work on together becomes popular? lmfao.

Jan 19, 2011 @ 03:12 pm
    w said:

What if the song they work on together becomes popular? lmfao.

i hope its a duet

• bluemonday

Who is Jasmine V?

• WakaWakaEhEh

Anyone gonna watch American Idol? lol
    ___

Eck. It’s boring now that Simon isn’t there.

love you nick <3
    dont really care for jasmine

• bluemonday

Im trying to figure out how Joe called Ashley when Winston was bad

RIIIIIIIIIIIING
    Ashley: Hello?
    Joe: HEY HUNN
    Ashley: oh..heeeeeeeeey
    Joe: i have bad news
    Ashley: why?what happened?
    Joe: is winston
    Ashley: is pregnant or something?
    Joe: no,no…HUH?WAIT WHAT…whatever,he ate something
    Ashley: what did he ate?
    Joe: uhm…dont kill me
    Ashley: ok i wont,im MILES away
    Joe: the neurogams
    Ashley: what?JOE!
    Joe: whoopsie!
    Ashley: WHOOPSIE?whoopsie wont give me MY neurogams back!
    Joe: ill buy more!
    Ashley: BOO YOU WHORE-hangs the phone-
    Joe: Ashley?Ash?Hunn?baby are you there?oh boy…she’s SO gonna kill me

BLEH…kind

What the hell is this?

w said:
    What if the song they work on together becomes popular? lmfao.
    i will be so shocked.

Who is Jasmine V?

some conceited bitch who toured with justin

Jan 19, 2011 @ 03:13 pm
    bluemonday said:
    Who is Jasmine V?
    in my life she is irrelevant
    a wanna be.

• bluemonday

Anyone gonna watch American Idol? lol
    ___

Eck. It’s boring now that Simon isn’t there.

Same. I used to be obsessed.
    TBH, the talent just isn’t there anymore.
    Since season 7 at least.

• bluemonday

Who is Jasmine V?

some conceited bitch who toured with justin

So… a singer, I’m guessing. LOL.

• Untouchable

whatever

• BabyYoureAFirework

here’s jasmine awful next single

bluemonday said:
    Who is Jasmine V?

arrogant, conceited bitch who thinks shes the shit madeout with bieber, was in biebers video did i mention she’s conceited?

• bluemonday

Wow, I had no idea who she was, but apparently everyone hates her…

this. made. me. LOL

I’ve always wanted 2 study Latin, i heard it sounds scary n i dun know how O_o
    ____
    Scary? What do you mean? lol

My sister took it, she said it was really fun.
    Random question! Have u ever watched ”Exorcism of Emily Rose”?

• SpanishLullaby

Random question! Have u ever watched ”Exorcism of Emily Rose”?

YEAA!

• xdolshhex

I’ve always wanted 2 study Latin, i heard it sounds scary n i dun know how O_o
    ____
    Scary? What do you mean? lol

My sister took it, she said it was really fun.
    ____
    I’ve learned Latin, well a little bit.
    It’s complicated. :|

SpanishLullaby said:

Random question! Have u ever watched ”Exorcism of Emily Rose”?

YEAA!
    It was SCARY!!!, my mom said that i gotta wear diapers if im gonna go watch it XP jk:P

SpanishLullaby said:

Random question! Have u ever watched ”Exorcism of Emily Rose”?

YEAA!
    It was S.C.A.R.Y!!!!

• xdolshhex

I’ve always wanted 2 study Latin, i heard it sounds scary n i dun know how O_o
    ____
    Scary? What do you mean? lol

My sister took it, she said it was really fun.
    Random question! Have u ever watched ”Exorcism of Emily Rose”?
    ____
    I just read about it in wikipedia. WTF? O.o

xdolshhex said:

I’ve always wanted 2 study Latin, i heard it sounds scary n i dun know how O_o
    ____
    Scary? What do you mean? lol

My sister took it, she said it was really fun.
    Random question! Have u ever watched ”Exorcism of Emily Rose”?
    ____
    I just read about it in wikipedia. WTF? O.o
    Ikr!!

• joejonasloveeeee1099

LOGAN LERMAN’S BIRTHDAY TODAY :)
    … just thought i’d let everyone know since
    OU didn’t.

I just read about it in wikipedia. WTF? O.o
    Ikr!!
    It was S.C.A.R.Y!!!!

Love that movie <3

panishLullaby said:

I just read about it in wikipedia. WTF? O.o
    Ikr!!
    It was S.C.A.R.Y!!!!

Love that movie <3
    ”The last exorcism” Was laaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeee.

• SpanishLullaby

”The last exorcism” Was laaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeee.

Thats what my brother said.

• xdolshhex

LOGAN LERMAN’S BIRTHDAY TODAY :)
    … just thought i’d let everyone know since
    OU didn’t.
    ____
    Who is he?
    I feel so ignorant right now xD

SpanishLullaby said:

”The last exorcism” Was laaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeee.

Thats what my brother said.
    XP i agree!

i wont to go to russia

• xdolshhex

I’m not that into scary movies, I mean I love the suspense and all but I get way too scared even if it’s lame :|

i wont to go to russia

Why?

• joejonasloveeeee1099

aka Percy Jackson… he’s a hottie ;)

• SpanishLullaby

I live for scary movies! But I get scared too, not just you!

dolshhex said:

I cant live without scary movies!!

@SpanishLullaby Same!!

LOGAN LERMAN’S BIRTHDAY TODAY :)
    … just thought i’d let everyone know since
    OU didn’t.
    no1currs

@SpanishLullaby Same!!

Go to the Camilla post :)

i wont to go to russia

Why?
    because it’s beautiful

SpanishLullaby said:

Lol,thats great….u guys dun study any other languages except Spanish and English?

French, in some school Latin.
    I’ve always wanted 2 study Latin, i heard it sounds scary n i dun know how O_o

• xdolshhex

French, in some school Latin.
    I’ve always wanted 2 study Latin, i heard it sounds scary n i dun know how O_o
    ____
    Scary? What do you mean? lol

xdolshhex said:

French, in some school Latin.
    I’ve always wanted 2 study Latin, i heard it sounds scary n i dun know how O_o
    ____
    Scary? What do you mean? lol
    I heard people using Latin in their talks n it sounded scary xP

I’ve always wanted 2 study Latin, i heard it sounds scary n i dun know how O_o
    ____
    Scary? What do you mean? lol

My sister took it, she said it was really fun.

• bluemonday

Kthanks

Hilary Duff is amazing. She is relevant.
    Kthanks.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I don’t really hate her. It seems like the bieber fans want to burn her alive or something.

Jan 19, 2011 @ 03:19 pm
    bluemonday said:

Wow, I had no idea who she was, but apparently everyone hates her..
    =============

lol

• SpanishLullaby

Summer?!. It snowed yesterday!!

In Egypt? WHOA! Haha. I didn’t know it snowed there… Wow I sound really dumb. Haha

SpanishLullaby said:

Summer?!. It snowed yesterday!!

No xD,It isnt normal to snow here but yeah it was raining and snow came i dun know how xP

i dont understand why oceanup only post about her when it has to to with jonas or bieber, if they were smart they would post more about her because oviously it gets you haters going and its better for them because ou loves drama. + why do they still post about hiliary duff brenda song and raven ? like really ? there so 2005. go away, i want more jv post ((:

• SpanishLullaby

Oh alright. Hahah. How hot is it usually?

SpanishLullaby said:

Oh alright. Hahah. How hot is it usually?

In Summer:45c and more ,In winter:5 and less :P

In Summer:45c and more ,In winter:5 and less :P

Whoa! That’s hot! And I looked up your town. It’s beautiful!

In Summer:45c and more ,In winter:5 and less :P

Whoa! That’s hot! And I looked up your town. It’s beautiful!
    XD All Americans still thinking we go to school by camels and stuff XP and yeah Egypt is beautiful:P

• SpanishLullaby

Haha they think that? and do you guys learn English in schools? Do you have a national language? Sorry, this stuff interests me :)

Yeah,We do learn English,French and German at school….We Speak Arabic :D

“You’re half Filipino and half Mexican, what you identify with most? ” WTF kind of question is that? Shes BI – RACIAL . Regardless of anything she is BOTH Hispanic & Asian.

Yeah,We do learn English,French and German at school….We Speak Arabic :D

Are you fluent in all of them? That’s crazy! We learn French and Spanish in my school. But people aren’t usually fluent in anything but English.

Yeah,We do learn English,French and German at school….We Speak Arabic :D

Yes…I speak English and French really good but German isnt my type kinda hate it lol…I love America’s national anthen xDD,its epic!

• SpanishLullaby

Yes…I speak English and French really Ggood but German isnt my type kinda hate it lol…I love America’s national anthen xDD,its epic!

That’s so cool, I wish I was bilingual. And have you heard Demi sing it? Makes it even better <3

SpanishLullaby said:

Yeah, i heard it i even sang it infront of my class xD and cool:)

• SpanishLullaby

Yeah, i heard it i even sang it infront of my class xD and cool:)

Do you sing good?

SpanishLullaby said:

Yeah, i heard it i even sang it infront of my class xD and cool:)

Do you sing good?
    My bathroom says so xDD

My bathroom says so xDD

Hahahaaha. Thats awesome!

• sophieeee

bitch if you wanna go talk about that bitch go do it in HIS post.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Hellogoodbye
    Hellogoodbyee
    I don’t know why you say goodbye I say helooo

• SpanishLullaby

xD I’m Egyption and i finished my 1st term at school,is that abnormal XP?

We has two terms here that equal one semester. Then we are done with that. Then we start our second semester. We are still in school!

• mileykicksass

Someone on twitter was like OMB and I was like do you mean OMJ and they were like no I love Bieber lol

SpanishLullaby said:

xD I’m Egyption and i finished my 1st term at school,is that abnormal XP?

We r just like u here:P and i just finished my 1st term…Im 2nd Preparatory=8th grade :P

• SpanishLullaby

We r jusr like u here:P and i just finished my 1st term…Im 2nd Prepatory=8 grade :P

Oh! Eighth grade. Hahah my bad. when do you go to school again?

SpanishLullaby said:

Oh! Eighth grade. Hahah my bad. when do you go to school again?
    Feb.15th ._.

Feb.15th ._.

Are you on like summer vacation?

Feb.15th ._.

Are you on like summer vacation?
    Summer?!. It snowed yesterday!!

• bluemonday

I’m really bad at catching OU when everyone is on.

I’m really bored; that’s why I’m posting so many comments.

Jan 19, 2011 @ 03:24 pm
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

You have no idea girl.

“The song is basically about going through a relationship and knowing that it takes a man to love me, as I’m growing into a young lad.”
    You can so tell that these words came out of nick’s mouth…like i really do not see her say these kind of words especially with that one song she has…

• Sadity

-________________-

I don’t really like Jasmine… since she is just famous by dating Justin Bieber (well, they kissed, so something like that). And she used to sing amazing. Now, what she is doing is pure auto-tune crap!

• no name

Jasmine V is just a normal teenage girl living out her dream. you guys really need to leave her alone. yess she kissed Justin and shes doing a song with Nick big deal. get overrrr it plus if you were a fan of hers you would know she has a boyfriend!!

JERSEY SHORE DISNEY VERSION!

i like her but im not fan of her if they were couple they woulnt be cute couple… Stop saying bitch cose of justin
    Justin Said ‘i kissed jasmine v.’

SpanishLullaby said:

I’m searching 4 1 n hey show me urs :)

Totally awesome!! Thank u :):)

• SpanishLullaby

Totally awesome!! Thank u :):)

You’re welcome :)

• blackswan

y does she go with her dad’s side?
    ————————————
    she could connect more with that culture than the Filipino side. maybe she knows nothing of the Filipino culture. maybe her parents agreed to raise her with only a Mexican upbringing. we can’t be sure, so we can’t judge her for it.

she’s like the polar opposite of Selena

• blackswan

——————————-
    I’m actually pretty certain ‘Latin Girl’ is about her, so she doesn’t really need to do much.
    and the the anon talking about her race; yeah maybe she is biracial, regardless, but she can identify with one nationality more. someone could have let’s say Chinese blood in them, but they were born in America and can’t speak Chinese, have nothing to do with the culture, so they identify more with being American.

y does she go with her dad’s side?

I think she’s saying more than she should.

fun

Jan 19, 2011 @ 03:24 pm
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

did no one listen to her conceited song all the boys or w/e -_-

Kiss biebers feet, for he made you known,

yow if they hook up ??
    o.O

Alohaa!

• Michaela

can everyone please vote for me to win a prom dress!! :) all you have to do is follow the three steps: be login with facebook, like the page, and click vote only!

Hopefully they are just writing a song together and he’s not on it, cuz I don’t think they suit eachother.

Jan 19, 2011 @ 03:35 pm
    Alohaa!
    __________
    ur icon rules :)

• thedarksunshine

I don’t get what the song is about..?

Im trying to figure out how Joe called Ashley when Winston was bad

RIIIIIIIIIIIING
    Ashley: Hello?
    Joe: HEY HUNN
    Ashley: oh..heeeeeeeeey
    Joe: i have bad news
    Ashley: why?what happened?
    Joe: is winston
    Ashley: is pregnant or something?
    Joe: no,no…HUH?WAIT WHAT…whatever,he ate something
    Ashley: what did he ate?
    Joe: uhm…dont kill me
    Ashley: ok i wont,im MILES away
    Joe: the neurogams
    Ashley: what?JOE!
    Joe: whoopsie!
    Ashley: WHOOPSIE?whoopsie wont give me MY neurogams back!
    Joe: ill buy more!
    Ashley: BOO YOU WHORE-hangs the phone-
    Joe: Ashley?Ash?Hunn?baby are you there?oh boy…she’s SO gonna kill me

BLEH…kind

What the hell is this?

uhm…i think is some weirdo trying to think like Jashley

Alohaa!
    __________
    ur icon rules :)

Why thank you :)

Why thank you :)
    np how are you? :)

• teamnobody

cool

hello bitchez

@Babyyoureafirework
    LMAO @ that pic

np how are you? :)

I’m good, wish more peole were on. You?

• mileykicksass

I don’t like her….

• teamnobody

Jan 19, 2011 @ 03:49 pm
    mileykicksass said:

I don’t like her….
    ===============
    join the club

• KBsuckers

I’m good, wish more peole were on. You?
    same but i have hist hw to do some im off :(
    byeee

wow jbisforjonasbrothers? people need to get the fuck over it

• teamnobody

Jan 19, 2011 @ 03:54 pm
    BabyYoureAFirework said:

wow jbisforjonasbrothers? people need to get the fuck over it
    —————

i know thats why i said they atre pathetic

• BabyYoureAFirework

someone says may 21 2011 we all die. someone else said oct. 21 2011 we all die. then theres 2012 LIKE WTF -_-

Jan 19, 2011 @ 03:54 pm
    KBsuckers said:

I’m good, wish more peole were on. You?
    same but i have hist hw to do some im off :(
    byeee

Byeee!!

wow jbisforjonasbrothers? people need to get the fuck over it
    JB is whoever they imply it to be. if they fight over it that is just sad.

ralph is awesome lol

• Untouchable

wow jbisforjonasbrothers? people need to get the fuck over it
    ________

and the jobros thanked them..cant believe they did that

KBsuckers said:

wow jbisforjonasbrothers? people need to get the fuck over it
    JB is whoever they imply it to be. if they fight over it that is just sad.
    Bonsoirrrrrrrrrr

@SpanishLullaby Same!!

Go to the Camilla post :)
    Looks like i stole her icon xPP or is it the other way round O_o?

because it’s beautiful

So then why did you saw you wont?

• evanescence

LOGAN LERMAN’S BIRTHDAY TODAY :)
    … just thought i’d let everyone know since
    OU didn’t.
    no1currs
    You r rude…

ewww this bitch

ewww this bitch

• SpanishLullaby

Looks like i stole her icon xPP or is it the other way round O_o?

Its cool. Doesn’t matter :)

ewww this bitch

is annoying? we know

I think she would stand as pretty not mature by him.

she just turned 17
    ———————————-
    Some 20 yr olds are still clueless

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

I really have no opinion of her. I just listened to her song all these boys and I’m not sure what to think yet. It was kind of catchy but yet a little annoying..

• renee

okay i kinda likejasmine and i like nickso well see

• kelsea

i dont like her

• sophieeee

i am afraid to hear his new record O_O
    Jasmine, JoJo… those don’t sound like his normal taste..

• fresh

nick jonas and who?

OU stop being so dead.

@SpanishLullaby Hi!

@SpanishLullaby Hi!

Heyy girl!

• teamnobody

if the jobros did tweet that …the little bit of respect i had for them is gone

• SpanishLullaby

I miss everything about you. Can’t believe that I still want you.

if the jobros did tweet that …the little bit of respect i had for them is gone

they did

@SpanishLullaby Hi!

Heyy girl!
    How r u:P?

Who is this girl?

How r u:P?

I’m great, no homework, no finals :)
    You?

• Dinoluverrr

she looks better with justin lol :) but i would love to hear nick and jasmines voices together<333

• mileykicksass

Damn Wrong Turn is scaring the shit outta me

O_O

• evanescence

Thank you to all of our amazing fans for trending #JBisJonasBrothers! about 2 hours ago via web

assholes

• mileykicksass

BabyYoureAFirework said:

O_O
    ___
    Exactly my facial expression when I saw that comment lol

Damn Wrong Turn is scaring the shit outta me

Love that movie <3

jb yeah the one who was actually born with the initials is still more popular those loser brothers.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Smh.

@WakaWakaEhEh

Is your name from the Shakira song?

• MORICETSZ

I love you, Nick Jonas. <3

• w

assholes
    Lol.

• WakaWakaEhEh

@WakaWakaEhEh

Is your name from the Shakira song?
    _________

Mhmmm :D

• WakaWakaEhEh

MORICETSZ said:
    I love you, Nick Jonas. <3
    __

Your icon ;)

Mhmmm :D

Love that songg <33

SpanishLullaby said:

Looks like i stole her icon xPP or is it the other way round O_o?

Its cool. Doesn’t matter :)
    I cant remember really i saw this icon saved on my computer and i used it but if it’s hers then i gotta change it i dun wanna a fight xPP

• nick jonas = hawt shit

NICK JONAS = [-] @ \|/ T $ [-] 1 T <3 translation: NICK JONAS = HAWT SHIT! <3

• nick jonas = hawt shit

NICK JONAS = [-] @ \|/ T $ [-] 1 T <3 translation: NICK JONAS = HAWT SHIT! <3

• SpanishLullaby

Who do you want? I have a cool demi one.

SpanishLullaby said:

Who do you want? I have a cool demi one.

I’m searching 4 1 n hey show me urs :)

• SpanishLullaby

I’m searching 4 1 n hey show me urs :)

• Michaela

can everyone please vote for me to win a prom dress!! :)

How r u:P?

I’m great, no homework, no finals :)
    You?
    No school!

• sophieeee

no1currss
    go back to twitter beliebers.

Nick looks so DNW here.

No school!

No school? Why?

• WakaWakaEhEh

no1currss
    go back to twitter beliebers.
    __

Mte.

No school!

No school? Why?
    I finished my 1st term!

• mileykicksass

Holy shit the arrow went right through the guy’s eye and my brother is laughing -.-

My bathroom says so xDD

Hahahaaha. Thats awesome!
    Thank u :),hbu?

NICK AND JUSTIN? Lord, Justin might be cute and popular at all but I can’t see Nick being thrilled

no1currss
    go back to twitter beliebers.

Thank u :),hbu?

My bathroom says no. :)

Oh wow nvm/. Jasmine not nick

• WakaWakaEhEh

lol.Did you see the adorable kid singing hey jude? ^.^

This like…BLEH

Thank u :),hbu?

My bathroom says no. :)
    Im sure that bathroom is liar!. Try mine xD

No school? Why?
    I finished my 1st term!

I’m confused… Are you really from Egypt? Or is that a lie? Haha

Nick looks like she is invading his personal space. Not a fan of her but she’s pretty.

————————–
    I need to learn how to read:P just ignore these 2 comments

Im sure that bathroom is liar!. Try mine xD

Haha I’ll make sure to walk right over to your house. :)

• teamnobody

ewwwwwwwwww

No school? Why?
    I finished my 1st term!

I’m confused… Are you really from Egypt? Or is that a lie? Haha
    xD I’m Egyption and i finished my 1st term at school,is that abnormal XP?

She seems to like Nick enough but I think she would stand as pretty not mature by him. I like her hair but I don’t think she’s THAT pretty

Im sure that bathroom is liar!. Try mine xD

Haha I’ll make sure to walk right over to your house. :)
    Your so welcome xD….hey how’s the school in US?

• SpanishLullaby

Your so welcome xD….hey how’s the school in US?

Umm. Boring. Hahaha. We don’t really study any cultures.

SpanishLullaby said:

Your so welcome xD….hey how’s the school in US?

Umm. Boring. Hahaha. We don’t really study any cultures.
    1 of my classmates was at US n then came Egypt he says school there rocks O.o

1 of my classmates was at US n then came Egypt he says school there rocks O.o

My friend is a Russian exchange student and she likes it here better too.

1 of my classmates was at US n then came Egypt he says school there rocks O.o

My friend is a Russian exchange student and she likes it here better too.

• SpanishLullaby

French, in some school Latin.