Selena Gomez TOPLESS PICTURE FAKE

Sources close to Selena Gomez told TMZ her camp is furious with the topless Photoshopped image of her circulating. Her lawyers are planning to take action immediately; possibly with a cease and desist letter, followed by a lawsuit.

mileykicksass said:

I am obsessed with The Fray right now lol
    I love some of their songs.

lol. Sel is not the first person to have a real/fake topless photo. Just ask Ashley greene.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

her camp is furious with the topless Photoshopped image of her circulating. Her lawyers are planning to take action immediately possibly with a cease and desist letter, followed by a lawsuit.

LOL. Who cares?
    1. She’s 18. Nobody’s gonna die if she’s seen naked.
    2. NOBODY really thinks it’s legit anyway.

I get being pissed off, but this is fucking unnecessary. It was joke. Move on! Jesus, are they that desperate to keep her image?

• xSweetCandyxx

Of course they are fake…

LMAO some people are so stupid. and think real.

• mels

Whatever…I still say the one with blocks are real. The unblocked one is definitely fake…but the blocked one, I think is legit. I think they’ll release this little half ass statement and then it will go nowhere because it’s real, so they can’t file a lawsuit. But who knows, that’s just what I think. And no hate…I love sel

lol they are the same pic?

But there is a mole on her right boob in the blocked one, but not on the unblocked one. It looks like someone photoshopped the blocks off, and boobs on.

• evanescence

Yay!!

• peacenlove

SOMEONE is affraid to be interesting…

• xdolshhex

LOL. Who cares?
    1. She’s 18. Nobody’s gonna die if she’s seen naked.
    2. NOBODY really thinks it’s legit anyway.

I get being pissed off, but his is fucking unnecessary. It was joke. Move on! Jesus, are that desperate to keep her image?
    ____
    lol

• evanescence

Jan 19, 2011 @ 12:21 pm
    peacenlove said:

SOMEONE is affraid to be interesting…
    Lol!

The one with blocks did look kinda real. I never saw the unblocked one.

DD with huge implants, they were impressive. She should just say it was her.

tits make you interesting? I guess?

• peacenlove

Thats not a good picture

Way way too light a mole, and she had extensions at the time, the entire head was obviously photoshopped on. She had a mullet in the pic.

• marci

bahahaha!

SOMEONE is affraid to be interesting…

Post a picture of yourself naked here.

• SpanishLullaby

DD with huge implants, they were impressive. She should just say it was her.

Hahaaha

• mels

—————

I don’t think so, the lighting could make it light. But regardless, that spot is there on the blocked pic…and not on the unblocked, so someone obviously photoshopped the second. The first one looks to me like her hair is long but just in a loose bun at the bottom of her head. But you may be right, who knows. It’s just what I think about all of it.

• wavy

wow..lol her team wants her image to be TOO perfect..i bet selena is a badass she just doesnt show it

• peacenlove

SOMEONE is affraid to be interesting…

Post a picture of yourself naked here.

make me

LMAO mels you are hilarious, you do know the source of the pics was a site called Selena Gomez Fake Nudes?

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Reminds me of the Jemi sex/statutory rape ordeal. Desperate, unnecessary attempt at clearing the air. Even if they did have sex, LEAVE IT BE! >_< All they’re doing drawing MORE attention to the “scandal”.
    Just Shut Up!

Kay I’m done :)

• sophieeee

Boo you whore….

—————
    Would it not be logical to say your “first” one was the one altered lol, the unblocked one came first lol.

SOMEONE is affraid to be interesting…

Post a picture of yourself naked here.

make me

Are you afraid or maybe youre just boring?

Lets all post nudes of ourselves! Yeah!

here’s a picture of me naked

• peacenlove

SOMEONE is affraid to be interesting…

Post a picture of yourself naked here.

make me

Are you afraid or maybe youre just boring?

you are so stupid…
    and next to her my life is a freaking party, the girl is a robot…Disney robot and maybe if she make some scandal ppl will give a crap about her

• suckit

LOL.YOU WISH.YOU FRICKIN WISH.I’LL ASK HE NICELY AND IF HE DOESN’T HAND IT OVER I SHALL…*insert dirty thoughts here*…him

LOL GIRL YOU BETTER TAKE YOUR DIRTY THOUGHT OFF MY HUSBAND OR SOME SHIT WILL GO DOWN!

DEPENDS….IS IT GOOD SHIT…..OR BAD SHIT….OR JUST SHIT?LOL

Is the argument over yet

Jan 19, 2011 @ 02:12 pm

Jan 19, 2011 @ 02:09 pm

Jan 19, 2011 @ 02:02 pm

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:55 pm

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:53 pm

hello!!
    What’s up

eating minature pizza things idk what they are called …but yeaa and you
    Nothing, just reading comments on here
    ======

oh thats cool …i like your icon is the video good i havent seen it

lol me too i got bored the first 20 seconds
    I love her and the song and everything, but sometimes I get bored very easily so I did the same thing. lol
    =====

yup and the clothes could not have been more faboulous–_-(sarcasm)
    I didn’t pay much attention to the clothes. I thought she looked pretty though and I loved the snow and everything.

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii to all the sane people in this post
    Hiiiiiii

hows school going for you…or life?lol

Jan 19, 2011 @ 02:12 pm

Jan 19, 2011 @ 02:09 pm

XoePowns, who is in your icon Mary Kate or ashley?
    ________
    Miley
    no you are wrong
    No I’m not
    yes you are, Miley is ugly, but not THAT ugly, has to be an Olsen twin.

mileykicksass said:

Is the argument over yet
    I wish.

Is the argument over yet

I LIKE YOU.I LOVE YOU.I WANNA BE YOU;)

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii to all the sane people in this post
    Hiiiiiii

hows school going for you…or life?lol
    Haha alright I guess. Kinda boring. You?

Jan 19, 2011 @ 02:12 pm

Jan 19, 2011 @ 02:09 pm

XoePowns, who is in your icon Mary Kate or ashley?
    ________
    Miley
    no you are wrong
    No I’m not
    ____
    I think the anon is being sarcastic or just a smartass

• XoePowns

yes you are, Miley is ugly, but not THAT ugly, has to be an Olsen twin.
    What the hell? Please sweetie..

DEPENDS….IS IT GOOD SHIT…..OR BAD SHIT….OR JUST SHIT?LOL

OK, THINK ABOUT SEX WITH ZAC THAN ADD MATT LANTER TO IT THAN WAKE UP FROM YOUR FREAKING SEX DREAM AND GET BACK TO THE HORRIBLE REALITY!!! thats how bad this shit will be :)

Is the argument over yet

I LIKE YOU.I LOVE YOU.I WANNA BE YOU;)
    ___
    Don’t really know how to respond but thanks lol

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii to all the sane people in this post
    Hiiiiiii

hows school going for you…or life?lol
    Haha alright I guess. Kinda boring. You?

IKR?but i discover a good way to listen to music thanks to TUMBLR!!!

dzgbsbn

bitch

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii to all the sane people in this post
    Hiiiiiii

hows school going for you…or life?lol
    Haha alright I guess. Kinda boring. You?

IKR?but i discover a good way to listen to music thanks to TUMBLR!!!
    That’s awesome! How?

I’m done if Xoe is done. You all seem to want peace.

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii to all the sane people in this post
    Hiiiiiii

hows school going for you…or life?lol
    Haha alright I guess. Kinda boring. You?

YEP.I WANNA DO NAUGHTY THINGS TO YOU;)LIKE WATCH YOU PLAY VIDEO GAMES

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii to all the sane people in this post
    Hiiiiiii

hows school going for you…or life?lol
    Haha alright I guess. Kinda boring. You?

YEP.I WANNA DO NAUGHTY THINGS TO YOU;)LIKE WATCH YOU PLAY VIDEO GAMES
    LOL

DEPENDS….IS IT GOOD SHIT…..OR BAD SHIT….OR JUST SHIT?LOL

• suckit

IKR?but i discover a good way to listen to music thanks to TUMBLR!!!
    That’s awesome! How?

SHITNESS.i’m to lazy to find the picture……ummmm.and i can';t explain it but it worked the whol;e day :D

suckit said:
    ):):):good to know you care about my well being.SMH.i’m gonna steal your underwear tmr

I CARE ABOUT YOU! i just dont show it…in public…;) MY UNDERWEAR?! but how do you gonna get them from Zac?

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii to all the sane people in this post
    Hiiiiiii

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii to all the sane people in this post
    hi back

Jan 19, 2011 @ 02:12 pm

Jan 19, 2011 @ 02:09 pm

XoePowns, who is in your icon Mary Kate or ashley?
    ________

eating minature pizza things idk what they are called …but yeaa and you
    Nothing, just reading comments on here
    ======

oh thats cool …i like your icon is the video good i havent seen it

lol me too i got bored the first 20 seconds
    =====

yup and the clothes could not have been more faboulous–_-(sarcasm)

• Lupo

So now we know whats acceptable and unacceptable to Selena’s team (mom and stepdad).

Acceptable: inviting photogs to shoot her sexing child sensation Biever in a $3000 a night hotel room.

Unacceptable: Photoshop.

The only good that could come from all this is getting Bieber Heiress.com shut down because what the fuck kind of asshole would register much less run that domain.

I think the one covering her tits were real but the one that show the big tits is fake.

FUCK YOU OCEANUP, just that.

• bananarama99

i love how oceanup doesnt post the pic,while when miley had “naked pics” that possibly werent real they were sooo quick to post them…what a bitch:/

ok first of all it isnt selena gomez. and its not photoshopped. its a pic of this girl on youtube who looks just LIKE selena gomez her name is shamybabess…i cant believe they think thats selena or they are suing becuz of it when it isnt even her…its just a girl who looks alot like her … smh -_-

• renee

just like i hoped i knew it was fake but even if it was real it would be ok but any ways i love selena and im glad its fake

can someone post the picture? everybody said it looked real, i just wanna see

• kelsea

nobody cars oceanup if its real or fake just like nobody cares about selena they just like to laugh at her

Why do people care so much about scandals? It’s their lifes. If they are “artists” talent is the most important thing, which Selena doesn’t have for singing.

• picstoburn
  • Richard

This is pretty fucking funny, there’s
    hundreds of Selena fakes around and she
    all of a sudden notices this one? Get
    over it, you’re a big girl now.

• SellyismygirlCrush

This Post.. SMH.
    Bunch of Dumb Bitches.. Sorry I missed this.
    My Inner Stan would have been relished.

• bananarama99

JERSEY SHORE DISNEY VERSION!

Everything about her is fake, why should a topless picture of her be any different?

• mels

Okay guys I am going to clear this up with the flat chest and shit:

Selena has the boobs
    Miley has the legs
    Demi has the butt

Now can’t we all just get along lol

I know I’m late seeing this…but fabulous comment!! I totally agree!

eeeeenteresting 0.0

• Michaela

can everyone please vote for me to win a prom dress!! :)

bitches are always trying to sue people these days.

its this one http://twitpic.com/3qrhfq

Whoever did this has some nice photoshopping skills! Seriouslyyyy.

Buy yo own d@mn dress.

• KayKay

Do any of you remember the British actor and musician Oliver James Hutson? Well he goes by Oliver James now but he was in What a Girl Wants, Raise Your Voice, Without a Paddle: Nature’s Calling in the U.S., and The Innocence Project on BBC in the UK. Plus more.

Check out http://www.oliverjamesfans.webs.com to find out more about him and his upcoming projects and new pictures!

Thanks so much! :)

okay. if it WAS fake, why are they making a big deal? God. Calm down.

• savannahbieber

I still love her and all but im not sure about what I think of her anymore.

get the fuck over it selena

• CookieYumm

The one where she is wearing a bra is fake . She doesn’t have sooo big boobs . The other one seems real . I don’t think she has any naked pictures she is Selena the disney robot :]]] !

Selena and her Mom – CREEPY pics here:

@
    Chen &

Miley- Demi -Da…

IA

• _liesyoutold

Is there a link to these pictures???

There you go, Anon.

@Courtney girl: you don’t even go here.

*Miley is a idiot who doesn’t learn her lesson. I didn’t know doing drugs means you’re not a robot. RME

i know ;)

whats up???? ^_0

• SpanishLullaby

Hola.

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

ok she did Salvia. It was a bad idea but it was legal.. and it was obviously her first time considering she had no idea what she was doing. The girl did not break the law so really isnt a big deal at all.

i know ;)

whats up???? ^_0

nothing im pretty pissed right now Lmfao but im fine…hbu? havent talked to you in a while ;)

Almonds
    Umbrella
    Venus
    Window
    X-ray
    Zipper

suckit said:

well from personal experience i have a few naked pics of myself on my phone because i like looking at my body…i think im hot shit and i take naked pics of myself before i shower so i can watch them later.

………. o_0 no comment

;)

lol. Anon, stop replying to yourself.

cannot unsee T_T

• XoePowns

Pathetic. Who sits down and makes “fake naked pics” of people?? I feel bad for people who have NO lives. First Miley now her.. SMH

• Bieberluva12

where are the pics posted?

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:10 pm

LMFAO

• mels

LMFAO

—————-

( : O

• Courtney

I’m glad her lawyers are taking action. People say why she is making a big deal out of this. Well for start it’s her life and of course she doesn’t want a fake nude picture out there ruining her. Some people are losers who photo-shop celebs for fun because their life is extremely lame.

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:13 pm
    mels said:

LMFAO

—————-

( : O

lol

• peacenlove

OMG ITS NOT EVEN ABOUT HER BEING NAKED OR ANYTHING! its about her being REAL! which shes NOT! shes FAKE! im not saying i know her, im not saying shes a bad person im just saying she needs to show her fans that shes not perfect cause that makes her look fake and boring

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

Somtimes I think Selena is the person who inspired Miley to write Robot. Selena is the disney robot(miss perfect) that Miley refused to be. ( though it is good to hear the pics are fake. Nude pics are never a good idea.)

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

I think Miley and Demi are more relateable because they arent perfect. they make mistakes.

And I stated my facts. And I also stated that I was not arguing about this, because it’s my opinion, and everyone is entitled an opinion….as are you. So how about you stop trying to anonymously start internet fights to fill a void in your life?
    —————————————–
    i think you mean your void life. maybe one day you will grow up and learn all opinions are not equal. perhaps you don’t understand logic or don’t know how to use it? but, either way in life willful ignorance is evil.

i secretly agree……;)

—————–

Wow, you really want Selena to show people she is real. Hmmm maybe you should write a letter to her. Tell her to show her mistakes because she is too “robotic”.

• _liesyoutold

Selena doesn’t even have boobs. There’s no reason for her to go topless, she’ll just humiliate herself.

i secretly agree……;)

i know ;)

Is there a link to these pictures???

• bananarama99

hahaha i love you:)

• XoePowns

Pretty sure we moved on to the horse face. Or as all the guys call her Butter face.
    All the guys? I’d like to see you name a few, and prove it. :P

smned

miley fans can ya go to a miley post
    comprended dumb bitches
    ____
    Who the fuck are you, i’m quite sure you go to Miley posts

what do you mean were i come from im saying ya dont make sense when ya say shit
    All the shit I’m saying makes sense, maybe YA just don’t understand it

• mileykicksass

Oh never mind teamnobody called me nice lol

please, you idiots dragged Miley into this now its your problem

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:49 pm
    mileykicksass said:

Oh never mind teamnobody called me nice

you know shes gonna restate that comment

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:49 pm

please, you idiots dragged Miley into this now its your problem
    No shit

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:49 pm

what do you mean were i come from im saying ya dont make sense when ya say shit
    All the shit I’m saying makes sense, maybe YA just don’t understand it

dosent make sense to me

All the guys? I’d like to see you name a few, and prove it. :P
    How about blogs devoted to it?

Miley is ugly.

*Stan Wars This Summer* ahhhhhhh

please, you idiots dragged Miley into this now its your problem

everyone is an idiot including yourself lol

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:49 pm
    mileykicksass said:

Oh never mind teamnobody called me nice

you know shes gonna restate that comment
    ==========

lmao i dont dislike ALL miley stans

Miley is ugly.
    ___
    I’m quite sure boys say the same about you so don’t trash people

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:50 pm

Miley is ugly.
    Sweetie stop looking in the mirror, and your name’s not Miley silly

Miley has to fix that snaggle tooth.

• teamnobody

for those who dont know smed means “suck my non existent dick”

• mileykicksass

I cannot stay in this post, my inner stan will come out lol

OMG.YOU SERIOUSLY MADE ME COME HERE,CHEN?YOU COULD HAVE JUST TOLD ME ON fs LOL

LOL YES MARY YES I DID! I WANTED TO TELL YOU HERE! GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!

*gives you a fucked up but yet sexy looking face* HOEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf does anyone else words on here look smaller

wtf does anyone else words on here look smaller
    Not mine!

please, you idiots dragged Miley into this now its your problem

everyone is an idiot including yourself lol

a 6 yrs old insult…funny…rme

Jeez people, Miley & Selena both have flaws. Wait… it’s too late they aren’t listening >.<

• mels

—————–

Perhaps…thank you for such kind wisdom, anonymous. You are like the Gandhi of your time. Live long and prosper, little one.

• peacenlove

you did not just drag miley into this….

• cantbetamed1

ok yeah it was fake haha

@
    Chen &

Miley- Demi -Da…

IA

girllll you made Twitter! ;D

WTF?!

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:22 pm

@Courtney girl: you don’t even go here.

She meant Miley actually makes mistakes in front of her fans, and doesn’t do everything she does to make the UNHOLY things she does unknown.

I am obsessed with The Fray right now lol

i know ;)

whats up???? ^_0

IKR? ;;)i missed you,gurrrllll.WHY ARE YOU PISSED???

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:27 pm

@
    Chen &

Miley- Demi -Da…

IA

girllll you made Twitter! ;D
    lol yes finally

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

yeah. I am certainly not suggesting they should all get high all the time.. not at all.. just be normal.. u know slip a cuss word once in a while or somthing

suckit said:

IKR?but i discover a good way to listen to music thanks to TUMBLR!!!
    That’s awesome! How?

Lol I have no idea what you’re talking about, but it sounds cool whatever it is.

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:22 pm

@Courtney girl: you don’t even go here.

okay. well it never gets old to some people. they have to keep comparing them to each other -_-

• suckit

OMG.BUT I DREAM ABOUT SEXTING UP JAKE GYLLENHAAL SO IT WOULDN’T BE that BAD.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.YOU MAD,HOE?;)

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

well im just saying because I am 22 I relate more to Demi and miley. thats all.

selena is just a boring person. shes taking WAY to far. like i mean miley has had plenty of nudes and same as vanessa.

THEY APOLOGIZED and LEFT IT ALONE. they moved on. like really selena what are you gonna get out suing them?

YOUR STILL GONNA BE BORING. your cd’s dont sell good. ALL YOU DO IS PROMOTE YOURSELF. live a little. jeez.

i hope when im 18 i dont wanna be like her. SHES DISNEY ROBOT. shes leaving soon anyways so whats the problem? like seriously stop acting to damn perfect. your giving yourself a bad rep just acting like it.

NO ONE WANTS THEIR ROLE MODEL TO BE FREAKING PERFECT. SHOW SOME FLAWS. lord, like Hannah Montana said “Nobody Perfect”.

but i guess those words dont apply to selena’s head.

i know ;)

whats up???? ^_0

IKR? ;;)i missed you,gurrrllll.WHY ARE YOU PISSED???

i missed you toooo ;) cause this anon took my words and twisted them, i hate when ppl do that -__-

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:33 pm

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:22 pm

@Courtney girl: you don’t even go here.

Oh well. And to this day we still compare Bush to Obama, Angelina to Jennifer, Rob to Taylor etc. etc.

______
    O.o no comment….

Miley- Demi -Da… said:

How about they just be themselves, if they do salvia, who cares, if they don’t want to swear, who cares. To call anyone fake for living up to some random ideal you establish seems insane.

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:35 pm

but i guess those words dont apply to selena’s head.
    LARGE head..

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:27 pm

@
    Chen &

Miley- Demi -Da…

IA

girllll you made Twitter! ;D
    lol yes finally
    hell yes

Get back in your trailer Miley.

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:38 pm

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:27 pm

@
    Chen &

Miley- Demi -Da…

IA

girllll you made Twitter! ;D
    lol yes finally
    hell yes
    haha

iley- Demi -Da… said:

I think Miley and Demi are more relateable because they arent perfect. they make mistakes….

umm Selena isn’t perfect either, no one is, duh of course Selena makes mistakes, she just chooses to show them in front of the world.

LARGE head..
    Are we on to Miley’s Horse face and teeth now?

Miley- Demi -Da… said:

well im just saying because I am 22 I relate more to Demi and miley. thats all.

I’m 20 and the only Disney person I have a soft spot for is Selena. I don’t act like Selena though but I do admire her for doing what she does.

LARGE head..

LMAO i thought i was the only one that see that…

• teamnobody

stop hating you dumb bitch

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

well ofcourse I know Selena isnt perfect… if I thought she was actually that good of a girl I wouldnt have said anything lol. I think she is putting on a show.. pretending to be perfect.

The same Miley can live her life, and do normal teenage things, because she has a choice, is the same why Selena can choose to have her life private, and have no scandals.

LARGE head..
    Are we on to Miley’s Horse face and teeth now?

no we’re talking about Selena’s bobble head

LARGE head..
    Are we on to Miley’s Horse face and teeth now?

no we’re talking about Selena’s bobble head

LARGE head..
    Are we on to Miley’s Horse face and teeth now?

no we’re talking about Selena’s bobble head

• suckit

IKR? ;;)i missed you,gurrrllll.WHY ARE YOU PISSED???

OMG.YOU SERIOUSLY MADE ME COME HERE,CHEN?YOU COULD HAVE JUST TOLD ME ON fs LOL

lmao miley fans cant even say shit

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:33 pm

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:22 pm

@Courtney girl: you don’t even go here.

True. No one likes to let things go ever.

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:39 pm

LARGE head..
    Are we on to Miley’s Horse face and teeth now?
    Nope still on Selena’s 9-year-old body, bobble head, flat chest.. Damn i hope I don’t run out of characters

Are we on to Miley’s Horse face and teeth now?

no we’re talking about Selena’s bobble head
    Oh when I saw large head I immediately thought of Miley huge gigantic teeth and mouth and her enormous horse face. My mistake.

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:41 pm
    Miley- Demi -Da… said:

well ofcourse I know Selena isnt perfect… if I thought she was actually that good of a girl I wouldnt have said anything lol. I think she is putting on a show.. pretending to be perfect….

She has already of numerous of times said she’s not perfect.

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

I gotta go. but anyway to clear things up. I dont hate Selena . I just don’t think she is who Disney makes her out to be. I think shes probably a good girl but not quite like she acts

Kinda over reacting over a picture, aren’t you Selena?

No hate :)

• SpanishLullaby

Kinda over reacting over a picture, aren’t you Selena?

No hate :)

Eh maybe, but I wouldn’t want someone to do that to me either.

Wasn’t DUH a good enough title.

• suckit

MY MOTHER JUST CUT HER LEGS AND SHE’S BLAMING IT ON ME.I WASN’T EVEN NEXT TO HER WHEN SHE CUT IT.LOL.SHE’S SUCH A TROLL

• mels

Good, bankrupt of few of those loser sites.

That sucks! SO UNFAIR

REALLY?????????
    hahaha old story OU

• savannahbieber

haha lol funny. she’s cool

suckit said:

mad? you just gave me back my zaccy cunt ;)

mels said:

lol they are the same pic?

• SpanishLullaby

The one with blocks did look kinda real. I never saw the unblocked one.

funny, why can’t you guys admit that you guys would want Selena to have scandals, and show her mistakes to the world, so people can relate more to her, and not because you guys wan to see her fail..Anyone with a brain knows that if she did have a scandal the media would be harsh on her, and her reputation would be ruined, why would she risk that? it has happend to Miley and Lindsy, if anything Selena is being smart.

• suckit

mad? you just gave me back my zaccy cunt ;)

ZAC IS ALSO IN THE DREAMS;)you mad now,hoe?

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

LARGE head..
    Are we on to Miley’s Horse face and teeth now?

• teamnobody

im in a bitchy mood bitches

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:43 pm

lmao miley fans cant even say shit
    Shut the hell up where do you come from

miley fans can ya go to a miley post
    comprended dumb bitches

suckit said:
    IKR? ;;)i missed you,gurrrllll.WHY ARE YOU PISSED???

OMG.YOU SERIOUSLY MADE ME COME HERE,CHEN?YOU COULD HAVE JUST TOLD ME ON fs LOL

LOL YES MARY YES I DID! I WANTED TO TELL YOU HERE! GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!

Haters have no life

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:45 pm

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:43 pm

lmao miley fans cant even say shit
    Shut the hell up where do you come from
    ==========

what do you mean were i come from im saying ya dont make sense when ya say shit

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:43 pm

lmao miley fans cant even say shit
    Shut the hell up where do you come from
    lol. it never ends *rme*

• teamnobody

correction some like mileykickass are actually nice

you are so stupid…

1. You dont know her.
    2. You give a crap about her by commenting on her posts
    3. you wouldnt want a picture of you naked floating on the internet for thousands of people to see.

Use your fucking brain for once. Idiot.

you are so stupid…
    ——————
    LOL Dream big, do a scandal to make it, you inspire me.

• xdolshhex

here’s a picture of me naked

____
    Umm you got your period xD

• mels

lol why is it hilarious?? I said that it was MY take on it and I’m not trying to argue or make anyone believe it. That’s what I think though.

jasmine villegas’ boyfriend tweeted the selena nude picture and wrote “good luck justin” lol.

wtf, ya it’s not a big deal to you because it didn’t happen to you, so easy to talk then eh, that must of been embarrassing for her, especially when people actually thought it was her, good I’m glad her team is taking action, who actually has no life to photo-shop her in a naked picture, honestly.

• _herecomestrouble.

Really? REALLY?

• summer rain.

when did this happen ?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Whoever made it is a photoshop pro it looked pretty damn real

What is the point of filing a lawsuit over a fake photo. Nobody believes it’s real anyway. So overdramatic.

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:51 pm

Miley has to fix that snaggle tooth.
    It’s cute

• xdolshhex

when did this happen ?
    ____
    Oh man, I think less than a week? :|

omfg im so stupid lol it was on 95%
    thats a neck

Just because we comment on her posts doesn’t mean we care. Some of us are just bored as f@ck.

LOL if you think those pictures are real,

you are so stupid…

1. You dont know her.
    2. You give a crap about her by commenting on her posts

Use your fucking brain for once. Idiot.

1. never said i did
    2. and by give a crap i meant that she will have a fans that are older than 6
    3. no, but she can say that shes wrong, that shes not perfect and that she make mistakes too but shes too much of a robot to do that

• PeaceLoveHarmony

OU never even posted it
    Who remembers the miley cyrus ‘topless’ picture. Proof OU loves Selena.
    And they kept defending Selena on Twitter.

i cant see the photo

• summer rain.

xdolshhex said:
    when did this happen ?
    ____
    Oh man, I think less than a week? :|

thank you, I seriously had no idea.
    i’m gonna google it :)

• xdolshhex

OU never even posted it
    Who remembers the miley cyrus ‘topless’ picture. Proof OU loves Selena.
    And they kept defending Selena on Twitter.
    ____
    WTH? -___-

WELL MAY BE Ocean Up stuck ups lifeless FREAKS… SOME PEOPLE[like Selena] arent sluts & doesnt like getting famous over scandals & have some morals!

+ FINALLY Someona taking actions against the perverts.

Jan 19, 2011 @ 12:15 pm

Kinda over reacting over a picture, aren’t you Selena?

No hate :)
    ———————

Selena is a sinister creature don’t make her mad.

peacenlove said:

SOMEONE is affraid to be interesting…

what the fuck, you’re interesting if you have naked pictures?, oh god i can’t even….

• suckit

OMG.i am frickin stuck in the bathroom cause nobody’s home and there’s no toliet paper.but on a good note,i have my laptop with me :D

—————–
    It’s funny because opinions should be based on some facts. You love moles, how come the blocked pic has a mole on her right arm that she doesn’t even have. More lighting?

• summer rain.

just saw the picture and “selena”‘s boobs were actually bigger in it, that’s how you notice it’s not her :)

Jan 19, 2011 @ 12:51 pm

+ FINALLY Someona taking actions against the perverts.
    —————————

Right because showing your tits= having no moral bitch please tits aren’t bad they’re part of your anatomy get with it or i’m gonna rip your pubic hair out and make you eat it.

PeaceLoveHarmony said:

OU never even posted it
    Who remembers the miley cyrus ‘topless’ picture. Proof OU loves Selena.
    And they kept defending Selena on Twitter.
    Because it was obviously fake. Why would they put up an obviously fake pic?

you are so stupid…
    ——————
    LOL Dream big, do a scandal to make it, you inspire me.

thats not what i meant, she needs to show that she makes mistakes too like a normal person and when you’re famous if you make a mistake its a scandal

• Anonymous1

OU never even posted it
    Who remembers the miley cyrus ‘topless’ picture. Proof OU loves Selena.
    And they kept defending Selena on Twitter.

Of course they do. They didn’t even check to see if the Miley pic was real or not before posting it, and it wasn’t. But they refused to post the Selena pic, typical.

Someone’s doing number two….

• Anonymous1

PeaceLoveHarmony said:

OU never even posted it
    Who remembers the miley cyrus ‘topless’ picture. Proof OU loves Selena.
    And they kept defending Selena on Twitter.
    Because it was obviously fake. Why would they put up an obviously fake pic?

Miley’s pic was proven fake by the people who made the photo to begin with.

summer rain. said:

That and about 20 other things.

Because it was obviously fake. Why would they put up an obviously fake pic?
    ———————–

Well they put up Miley’s pic without knowing if it was real or fake..so…

Miley’s pic was proven fake by the people who made the photo to begin with.

And when it was known fake OU took it down, look for it, there is no post.

and who actully believes selena would pose nude anyways?lol

and who actully believes selena would pose nude anyways?lol

why not? we dont knwo heer personally

• _liesyoutold

I bet some Justin Bieber fan was the one who photoshopped it.

and who actully believes selena would pose nude anyways?lol
    ———————
    a few miley stans, well even they are not dumb to really believe but they like to say so.

wheree did you see the picturee?! ahahah
    linkk ?

omfg im so stupid lol it was on 95%
    thats a neck
    Lol I was gonna suggest that. XD

Selena wouldn’t do that she is a role model to thousands out there. I love you Selena! ;DD

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:53 pm

hello!!

• jonasbrothersfan

I’m not a huge fan, but I don’t think she would take topless photos. She cares to much about her career and reputation.

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:54 pm

omfg im so stupid lol it was on 95%
    thats a neck
    Lol I was gonna suggest that. XD
    ====

lol
    i was getting pissed off about it

OMG.YOU SERIOUSLY MADE ME COME HERE,CHEN?YOU COULD HAVE JUST TOLD ME ON fs LOL

LOL YES MARY YES I DID! I WANTED TO TELL YOU HERE! GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!

-sexi glare- CUNTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:53 pm

hello!!
    What’s up?

please, you idiots dragged Miley into this now its your problem

everyone is an idiot including yourself lol

a 6 yrs old insult…funny…rme

That comeback NEVER gets old. Yes, go ahead say I’m a small immature child. If it’s making you feel better I don’t want to burst your bubble.

HOLA.WHAT’S UP….??

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:54 pm

-_-

• mileykicksass

Teamnobody seems like a nice selena stan but you Miley haters can, in teamnobody’s words, smned

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:54 pm

omfg im so stupid lol it was on 95%
    thats a neck
    Lol I was gonna suggest that. XD
    ====

lol
    i was getting pissed off about it
    Lol I would too. I have a mac and I have these zoom in, zoom out buttons and I don’t like it zoomed out. haha

If anyone is the most relateable and comes of less fake it’s Selena

The fame hasn’t got to her head, and she hasn’t got sucked by the fame

She hasn’t made dramatic changes and remained true her self

No matter how many haters she has and people breaking her down, she doesn’t let it affect her, and goes on with her life

the fact that she doesn’t go all caked face and wears w,e the hell she want’s even when cameras are on her

She eats what she pleases and isn’t sucked by the whole exercising and diet shit.

fuck i could go on.

HOLA.WHAT’S UP….??
    Nm you?

Love your icon btw!

• mels

This post has taken quite a turn for the worst…adios amigos!

• suckit

LOL YES MARY YES I DID! I WANTED TO TELL YOU HERE! GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!

-sexi glare- CUNTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

you went to far D; i’m gonna go to my corner and go cry and cut myself.CAUSE I’M EMOOOOOOOOO

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:56 pm
    mileykicksass said:

i see what you did there(;

lol I can’t believe I started this. You guys are hilarious! LMAO

HOLA.WHAT’S UP….??
    Nm you?

Love your icon btw!

yours to:)

and you HAVE to be doing something,so please tell me before i shot you,k?

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:55 pm

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:53 pm

hello!!
    What’s up

eating minature pizza things idk what they are called …but yeaa and you

mileykicksass said:

—————
    Go back and read this post, the Miley stans started it with the fake Selena shit and Miley is real crap, they brought her up. Calm the Miley stans down.

How can you suck a dick that isn’t there? One of life’s greatest mysteries…

• teamnobody

omfg anon i am scarred for life):

SMC

If anyone is the most relateable and comes of less fake it’s Selena

The fame hasn’t got to her head, and she hasn’t got sucked by the fame

She hasn’t made dramatic changes and remained true her self

fuck i could go on.
    IMO, Selena isn’t that relatable and I sometimes she does come off as fake. She seems like she’s always trying to be perfect and off camera I doubt she’s as…proper as on camera. On interviews, she’s not gonna make it obvious if she’s been sucked in by fame and we don’t know how rumors affect her. She seems really upset about this one, but I can’t really blame her since it isn’t good for her reputation. And just because she doesn’t wear super expensive clothing offcamera, doesn’t mean she’s not fake. :/

She is a very good role model though.

• teamnobody

this is almost as worse as the nakes kanye pics):

lol I can’t believe I started this. You guys are hilarious! LMAO
    You? what they hell did you do?

mileykicksass said:

—————
    ____
    I have no power over my fellow Miley stans lmao

suckit said:
    LOL YES MARY YES I DID! I WANTED TO TELL YOU HERE! GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!

-sexi glare- CUNTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

just dont make too much mess ok? xD

• Belieber4Life

how about we all soned

smc suck my cl.itoris

• Desireee

Sure, I get it, they’re angry. But there are millions of others fake naked pics, so why sue just this one? And I think that people are already aware that they are fake.

HOLA.WHAT’S UP….??
    Nm you?

Love your icon btw!

yours to:)

and you HAVE to be doing something,so please tell me before i shot you,k?
    =====
    Thank you! :)

And haha, fine, I’m just reading comments on here on twitter pretty much.

beleieber4life go back to masturbating at justin pics and sTOP1

lolz looks like someone is traumatized with the pic xD

omg some of you guys are so pathetic it’s sad, ya selena have naked pictures, get caught stumbling out of a bar, do some drugs, and you’ll be taken more serious and we won’t think you’re a robot, are you serious??…for fuck sake not every teen is like that!!, why is there so much pressure on this girl,just cuz she has no scandals and prefers to be clean cut…ahhh so sad.

and who actully believes selena would pose nude anyways?lol

why not? we dont knwo heer personally

true,true.but the thing is,why would ANY girl take nude photos of themselves?it just doesn’t make sense.

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:55 pm

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:53 pm

hello!!
    What’s up

eating minature pizza things idk what they are called …but yeaa and you
    Nothing, just reading comments on here!

Jan 19, 2011 @ 02:02 pm

smc suck my cl.itoris

HUH

just dont make too much mess ok? xD

and who actully believes selena would pose nude anyways?lol
    ———————

lol xD

Selena wasn’t put on this earth to show her flaws and show her mistakes to the world, she’s more interested in her career. she doesn’t have to prove anything to anyone.

mileykicksass said:

—————

actually, the Selena stans brought Miley up cause they thought it will make Selena look better…Lmfao bitch please

She doesnt need to show anything. Shes there for her work thats it, the rest doesnt matter. She doesnt need to prove anything regarding her personal life. And if you think that showing these dumbass mistakes you somehow prove youre real then youre just a fucking idiot.

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:59 pm

without the blocks!

LMFAO
    You know the first one isn’t her because I could iron my clothes on her chest

HUH
    instead of saying suck my non existent dick say suck my c.litoris

• mels

—————–

• mileykicksass

Why the hell would you post the naked pics…smh

I agree.

mileykicksass said:

—————

wrong – reread post – lmfao bitch please

Oh please. STFU Selena isn’t flat chested. She has boobs.

• IHATESELENA

(replying to this) – Jan 19, 2011 @ 02:03 pm

lolz looks like someone is traumatized with the pic xD
    =======

-_-

• jonasbrothersfan

Oh please. STFU Selena isn’t flat chested. She has boobs.
    I think so too.

Jan 19, 2011 @ 02:04 pm

Oh please. STFU Selena isn’t flat chested. She has boobs.
    Whatever tickles your beach

LMFAO
    You know the first one isn’t her because I could iron my clothes on her chest
    Selena, not pin pricks Miley we are on now.

Jan 19, 2011 @ 02:04 pm

HUH
    instead of saying suck my non existent dick say suck my c.litoris

WTF IS A CLITORIS

Yeah Selena is flatchested she has no boobs at all.

just dont make too much mess ok? xD

xoe pawns stop being a troll and gtfo

Jan 19, 2011 @ 02:04 pm

HUH
    instead of saying suck my non existent dick say suck my c.litoris

WTF IS A CLITORIS
    Lol it’s a girls body part…Google it if you’d like.

Jan 19, 2011 @ 02:05 pm

LMFAO
    You know the first one isn’t her because I could iron my clothes on her chest
    Selena, not pin pricks Miley we are on now.
    ?

WTF IS A CLITORIS
    you should know. you have one

Okay guys I am going to clear this up with the flat chest and shit:

Selena has the boobs
    Miley has the legs
    Demi has the butt

Now can’t we all just get along lol

hahahhahah

Mosquito bite Miley to go with the horse face. Maybe “hosefly bites” Miley fits better.

xoe pawns stop being a troll and gtfo
    I like to be removed, so if you want me out you’re gonna have to do it -_____-
    Bitch please

Jan 19, 2011 @ 02:02 pm

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:55 pm

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:53 pm

hello!!
    What’s up

eating minature pizza things idk what they are called …but yeaa and you
    Nothing, just reading comments on here
    ======

oh thats cool …i like your icon is the video good i havent seen it

• peacenlove

Oh please. STFU Selena isn’t flat chested. She has boobs.

really? than i think she lost them…. why dont you help her find them?

• (L)

jon kortajarena is a god!

Jan 19, 2011 @ 02:07 pm

xoe pawns stop being a troll and gtfo
    I like to be removed, so if you want me out you’re gonna have to do it -_____-
    Bitch please
    =========

NO LOOK HERE BITCH IM IN A BITCHY MOOD TODAY AND DO NOT WANNA ARGUE ….can you stop the hate on selena for once and change the freaking subject if you reall ywanna stay
    or if not i can bitch about miley back

XoePowns, who is in your icon Mary Kate or ashley?

Jan 19, 2011 @ 02:02 pm

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:55 pm

Jan 19, 2011 @ 01:53 pm

hello!!
    What’s up

eating minature pizza things idk what they are called …but yeaa and you
    Nothing, just reading comments on here
    ======

oh thats cool …i like your icon is the video good i havent seen it
    Thank you! :) And I actually haven’t seen the whole thing. lol I thoght she looked really pretty in it though.

Jan 19, 2011 @ 02:06 pm

======

oh thats cool …i like your icon is the video good i havent seen it

lol me too i got bored the first 20 seconds

• Gearsarealwaysturning

terrible.

………. o_0 no comment

Amen, can’t believe people get s worked up cuz they think she acts too perfect, as if it affects them somehow, shm

WTF? Yo’ body ain’t shit. Sit down.

Jan 19, 2011 @ 02:09 pm

Jan 19, 2011 @ 02:07 pm

xoe pawns stop being a troll and gtfo
    I like to be removed, so if you want me out you’re gonna have to do it -_____-
    Bitch please

or if not i can bitch about miley back
    Go ahead IDGAF
    I’m not gonna stop what I feel like doing just because you’re in a bitchy mood, and who’s fault is that? If you’re PMSing do it off the internet

xoe pawns stop being a troll and gtfo

so when you’re defendingg Selena and trashing Miley its fine but when we’re doing the same we’re trolls? fuck off

Jan 19, 2011 @ 02:06 pm

Jan 19, 2011 @ 02:04 pm

HUH
    instead of saying suck my non existent dick say suck my c.litoris

WTF IS A CLITORIS
    Lol it’s a girls body part…Google it if you’d like
    =====

lmao no thank you i get the nasty picture
    Haha yup, that’s what you’ll end up with if you do it. XD

Jan 19, 2011 @ 02:09 pm

XoePowns, who is in your icon Mary Kate or ashley?
    ________
    Miley

Take some midol, girls.

n 19, 2011 @ 02:08 pm
    peacenlove said:

Oh please. STFU Selena isn’t flat chested. She has boobs.

really? than i think she lost them…. why dont you help her find them

can you let the hate go

lol me too i got bored the first 20 seconds

Jan 19, 2011 @ 02:10 pm

xoe pawns stop being a troll and gtfo

==========

WHEN DID I TRASH MILEY IN THIS POST

Jan 19, 2011 @ 02:09 pm

XoePowns, who is in your icon Mary Kate or ashley?
    ________