Nick Jonas NEW YORK CITY SIGHTING

nickjonasred

Thx Kara!

Maya goes to my school. And she said that she wouldn’t be in all of this week and Monday because she was going back home.
    That is neat! So I am guessing his parents may have gone too. Don’t know! I hope we see more pics. I saw that some fans said they met him outside the hotel today.

• Cady

Yeah she flew out at the weekend, so maybe Mr + Mrs Jonas and Frankie are flying out today or something – that would make sense with Mrs Jonas’s tweet.

Her friend was joking about how jealous she was that Maya got to miss school and had a holiday form signed by Nick, and Maya was laughing and saying that her ‘holiday’ (she finger-quoted it) was packed with meeting up with family and friends that she didn’t see over the holidays and going to see shows with Nick.

cady, you go to school with her? what state?

• Cady

I think Nick’s out in NYC for work.

I hope Nick doesn’t do Wicked I want new music from him. -_-

Haha, Nick signed it… Now that is hilarious. She seems like a nice girl.

hope Nick doesn’t do Wicked I want new music from him. -_-
    I don’t mind him doing another play, I just want him to do it in America.

• Cady

He could do both :)

• Cady

She is SO nice. Super quiet though but super sweet. And crazy talented.

Yeah we were laughing at her, because her mom had filled the form out but had forgotten to sign it and Nick had dropped her at school so she got him to. She seemed kinda self-conscious.

soooo sexyyyy!!!

• MileyDemiJoBros

ohmygod and then people say that us, niley fans are obsessed. ._.
    THAT’S SO NOT SELENA, GET OVER IT.
    agreed :)

Nick your a douche

• Cady

He looks gorgeous. Maya’s in New York with him.

I don’t see what is soo hot about Nick Jonas I actually find him to be a girly man!

Cady said:

He looks gorgeous. Maya’s in New York with him.

Um okay…

Jan 20, 2011 @ 11:05 am
    Cady said:

He looks gorgeous. Maya’s in New York with him.
    ——————————-
    Figures why is he soo afraid to make friends with people outside of the Jonas Bubble? perhaps because his head is so firmly planted up his daddy ass

• yoshua

waaa q feoo se ve en esa fotoo se ve mejoor en otraas pro esaa estaa orribleee

• Cady

California. Highland Hill :)
    But she’s only there for the extra-curricular classes, like performing arts, debate and photography etc. She does the rest at home.

———————————

da fuck

OH. Why hello there.

• blackswan

Jan 20, 2011 @ 11:05 am
    Cady said:

He looks gorgeous. Maya’s in New York with him.
    ——————————-
    ————————————
    oh yes, he’s very afraid to make friends outside the Jonas Bubble. makes total sense -___-
    his dad may be very controlling of their business and image, but I doubt it would go so far as to Nick not even being social with other people.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

hawt.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

.=.

cute

really just stop… youre being mean. why would you even say that?

gggooooooooorrrrrrggggggeeeeeeeoooouuuuussss

Cutie.

• Untouchable

he looks..good :)

Love him and the jacket! The girl cut out of the pic is a fan I think, I saw this earlier somewhere else. Just a question? How do you know Maya is with him? Cool though, love their friendship!

Now this is much happier looking Nick!! I am sooo curious about what he is doing there. His mom said something about packing, wonder if his parents are with him now.

• Cady

cool

he’s hot

awwwwwwwww what a stud muffin..

his cheeks are all red..:)

Nick’s trip to New York very mysterious. Nick is very mysterious. Seems like somethings happening. Mama Jonas coming in. Papa Jonas coming in. To London soon maybe? Big announcement soon?

como te amo niiiiiiiick

Love seeing all these pictures of Nick. Can’t wait to see what he’s been up to.

OMJ i love him ?

• daninie14

cuuuuuteee :)

• HailieMathers

O

• kaygirl

cutie patooti.

HOT DAYUM

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

If the girl was really Selena, she wouldn’t have been cut, trust me!

is selenaaa omg!

ohmygod and then people say that us, niley fans are obsessed. ._.
    THAT’S SO NOT SELENA, GET OVER IT.

• DaniellaO

I love when he wears a beanie.
    Hot!

• MileyDemiJoBros

HE’S EXTREMELY HOT.

WHY is he in NY

OH .. MY .. JONAS!! ENOUGH SAID. He’s BEYOND awesome!!

Love THAT jacket!! North Face Rocks!!

is selenaaa omg!

LOL

(replying to this) – Jan 20, 2011 @ 01:01 pm
    Cady said:

He could do both :)

im not really that excited about him doing broadway, he should stick to making music, broadway is for washed up stars.

• Cady

Well obviously we disagree :)
    Haha Broadway can be amazing, especially some of the big shows.

I agree that I don’t think Nick should have/or wants to total theatrical career but doing a 6 week slot playing incredible roles and making people aware of his talent would be incredible.

• FelledBySprite

aww cutie!

Handsome Nick, handsome as usual

——————-
    hey hey I only made like one true friend in 3 years, or else I walk alone. And I dunno his daddy:)

(replying to this) – Jan 20, 2011 @ 01:06 pm
    Cady said:

Well obviously we disagree :)
    Haha Broadway can be amazing, especially some of the big shows.

==================

for the last months he’s been focusing on plays and shit i want music!!!

• Cady

Well it’s his life haha. And I’m pretty sure he seems to be wanting a balance of JB/Nick Jonas solo/musicals.

ooooooooooh lawd
    i would love for him to warm me up on a cold day ;)

• FelledBySprite

I want Nick music too, but he loves the musicals too. Actually, I am DYING for new music from him, I think doing both would be good for him.

• Cady

Totally agree!
    He LOVED his NJ&TA tour, it was super obvious how much he loved the smaller venues.

I can totally see Nick doing a mixture of his own stuff, writing for other people and short stints in musicals.

I just hope he doesnt waste his talent by doing plays. :(

If Nick is going to be in NY longer, I just that the producer that started the NILEY duet rumor is going to NY also. I really feel he is an attention getter though. Something bugs me about him. Just the little things he does and says on twitter hinting about Nick and Miley. Kind of annoying.

He bugs the crap out of me