Hung Star Defends Miley ‘Don’t Believe It!’

Hung star Thomas Jane, who plays Miley Christ Cyrus‘ dad in the upcoming comedy LOL, has defended the queen. He told E! News: ‘Don’t believe any of that bullshit! She’s a real classy lady. And that will be proven over the years.

She’s a wonderful girl. Miley was so sweet and nice with her. She’s just really made me a big fan. She treated her like a real friend and my daughter was super impressed.’

• KBsuckers

OMG I <3 Hung, too funny
    but i cant believe he’s supporting ‘her’?

• JustBreatheee.

love you!

• JustBreatheee.

Miley <3

OMG I LOVED HIM IN THE PUNISHER AND HE’S IN A MOVIE WITH MY FUTURE WIFE FUCK YEAH

this is kind of funny cause this man says
    DONT BELIEVE ANY OF THIS BULLSHIT…she is a lady
    HAHAHAHA

• Lil Kiwi

haaaaaaaaa burn

• XoePowns

Yup

• MileyDemiJoBros

milenator said:

YEAAHHH!
    FUCK her Haters
    like any of you would know you dont know her personally this guy would be right because she knew her and worked with her
    agreed :)

• bananarama99

fuck off,what is the point of hating on her? i dont understand why youd wanna be a bitch like that, but w.e

• marinawashiski

He’s right, I don’t think Miley has done anything wrong.

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

Miley is a beast <3

• marinawashiski

bananarama99 said:

ikr but can i ask you something? haha are you brazilian?

• Rocko

lol This guy talking about “classy” and you’re from a series called “Hung“? Ok.

LMAO. Oh the irony…

pp

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

I love how the Media tries to make her out as some horrible out of control person but everyone who works with her praises her.

it’s a little late for her to “become” classy. can’t take back all the skimpy outfits and bong video lmfao

• milenator

YEAAHHH!
    FUCK her Haters

she doesn’t strike me as sweet at all. girls like taylor swift strike me as sweet… because they have manners, and they show real interest in what the OTHER PERSON has to say. miley means well but she needs to learn that sometimes saying please, thank you, how are YOU, can make a huge difference.

• Entertainmentlove

lol miley christ cyrus

• marissababyxo

I hate how the media always negatively portrays her. She does seem genuinely sweet. Yeah she’s made mistakes, but it does seem like she’s getting over it. I mean look at Britney Spears! She was a million times worse and she’s fixed herself up now. Miley never struck me as a bitch. She strikes me as the goofy, giddy, always laughing, friendly type. ..

• STFU

LOL
    DUN BELIEVE IT~

• sophieeee

Classy… Mhmm….
    I’m sure she’s nice but classy???
    LOL

shes so skinny in r/l but her looks like big in this picture

YEAAHHH!
    FUCK her Haters

Yes but its funny cause this guy sounds like super bad at the begging and then he’s like flattering her just cause she was nice to her daughter,she had to you know…its a little girl and he is her co-star
    so…yeah i dont know hahaah

• STFU

shes so skinny in r/l but her looks like big in this picture
    ———————-
    How the devil does she look ‘big’?

• Anjhanee

Hi everyone please check out my music covers on my YouTube Channel! It would mean SO much too me if you all would comment, rate, and maybe even subscribe! Thanks if you do.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaiseAnjhanee?feature=mhum (: -A

• NemiWorld

I love your icon :)

• Ranii

The QUEEN ?!

LOL! It still bothers me that people only find u a good role model just because u don’t have any scandals on u. [Like Selena, Raven and Hilary] but just because u have tons of fake scandals made up on u does not mean ur not a role model. If it were true, people like Eminem, Elvis, Whitney Houston and Michale Jackson wouldn’t even bet considered idols right now. People need to stop looking at Miley as the girl with a tons of scandals on her and see her for the person she really is. Almost everyone that has met her has said she’s very sweet and professional. And yet, Non Miley fans still aren’t convinced that Miley is classier than what they take her for.
    LOL! Some people think they know it all just because they read everything tabloids printout.

• bananarama99

haha no im not & miley is amazing:)

• Mayra.

Love you Miley!! can’t wait for this movie :D

• oceanUP

she is very sexy but still a human being!

• wodada

you have a very nice blogs right here!as brides dressing princess wedding dresses

• Dee

I love miley..amazing…n that’s so true..not always a bubby sweet personality in front of the camera is exactly as that…in fact they sometimes away worse inside as a person…cold heart…miley jusy not fake….she’s strong,hard worker,friendly,charming personality….hope to see more movies,musics n project of her…n prob another tv series w/ diffrnt genre…..so can’t wait…go miley

• marinawashiski

oh c’mon she’s just a slut..but a sexy one:D

Stop calling Miley a slut, it’s getting old anon.

• mean

wow, she must’ve gave him a good bj.Classy my ass.

it’s so completely inappropriate that you keep using names like “Savior” and “Christ” to describe Miley. There is no reason to do that except for the fact that you’re trying to be funny. Personally, I find it incredibly offensive and am not sure what you’re reasoning is behind it but I’m sure I’m not the only one who thinks this is wrong. Please. Stop.

i agree

oh c’mon she’s just a slut..but a sexy one:D

FIRST!
    I love miley:)

This post is deaaad! D:’

Off topic, but do you like MTV SKins USA?
    Stanley is sooo cute<3 :)

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

I love this man! ù.ù
    Miley’s amazing!!! *___* <3

• Peace’n’Love

Love Miley <3

K

• _liesyoutold

Miley Christ Cyrus?

• Sadity

yay !

• oxoemmaoxo

Off topic, but do you like MTV SKins USA?
    Stanley is sooo cute<3 :)

Looks crap. UK one is soo much better. America is soo damn uptight and censored the hell out of it.

• oxoemmaoxo

IA with the dude.

She seems like a good person. I think this man is right. Anyone that has worked with her or has been close to her speaks highly of her.

Nobody other than the media trashes her. Who’s opinion do you trust more?

Well, you are all mindless zombies. Obs it’ll be the media for you guys.

LOL! Just because u have bubby sweet personalities on camera like Selena and Taylor Swift Doesn’t make u a good tole model. It’s always the one’s that give u that bubbly-like smiles that end up being the cold-heated bitches. Trust me, I know by experience. Not everyone who smiles in yo face 24/7 are little miss perfects.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

debate.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Jan 21, 2011 @ 08:12 pm
    oceanUP said:
    she is very sexy but still a human being!
    *****
    hahah joker style

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Well, you are all mindless zombies. Obs it’ll be the media for you guys.
    *****
    *side eye*who do think you’re ?!gooowaaay