Camilla Belle JEZEBEL COVER GIRL

camilla-belle-jezebel-cover-girl

Camilla said: ‘My mom always told me to never grow up too quickly. She’d say, ‘Camilla, when you are an adult, it just goes downhill from here. Enjoy it while you can. I never really understood that until I got older & now I’m really grateful she said that.’ Via StyleBistro. On her future:

I’ll be trying new things and maybe acting will still be what I love and maybe I’ll be over it, I don’t know. But that’s the great thing about life. I’d rather not know & just hope I’m happy and healthy and I feel as good about my life as I do now.’

• Andreea

she’s so damn pretty

• BabyYoureAFirework

omfg OU has been so dead all day

• Sadity

she finally looks really pretty because her eyebrows arent as thick and wild as they usually are .

the cover looks really edited !

• rachrox123

she’s pretty

• MORICETSZ

dude she doesn’t even look like herself there 0.o

• MORICETSZ

i love the blk and white pic, she looks more like herself there

• Ashe Cyrus Jonas

for the first time she looks pretty. :|

• Gearsarealwaysturning

girl crush. <3

• mels

Hellooooo photoshop. She’s naturally gorgeous…they didn’t need to go this far I don’t think

• Gearsarealwaysturning

• weareinfinite

Everyone’s here?

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Oceanup has been dead for a few days..poor still born Oceanup..

• InOverMyHead15

I barely recognized her!Why must everything be so photoshopped!?

• apartofyourworld

How ironic…Jezebel from the Bible was better known for the things she does on the mattress too.

• MORICETSZ

Jan 22, 2011 @ 04:35 pm
    apartofyourworld said:

oh lawd lolol

anon18 are you here?

anon18 are you here?

• BabyYoureAFirework

-_-

anon18!

• tatis jonas

ella tiene unos ojos preciosos y es condenadamente heromosa q garra :/ pero hablo en serio cundo digo q tiene un corazon d piedra taylor tiene razon , ella no es una santa ni loq tu piensas es solo una actriz pero es mejor conocida x las cosas q hace en el cochon

anon18!

HELLO????

• Anon18

how do i change my ip adress

Anon18 said:

how do i change my ip adress

use this

put this as the setting

• BabyYoureAFirework

lol hidemyass

• puddingtoes

Omg. I just said I like someone’s profile pic. What is this, Facebook?

She is hands the most beautiful women i’ve ever seen and probably will ever see. She is literally CAPTIVATING in all her pictures. I’m a girl and I can admit it.

so jealous of her beauty

she is a jezebell alright = uk term for slut!!!!

• Anyone else find the title of the magazine interesting…lol! Taylor Swift would probably find it funny…

I dont get why some people say she is not that pretty, I think she is gorgeous :)

Joe Tapped that! No wonder he left Taylor for her! She’s Gorgeous!

• jerseygirl

She’s so pretty. Don’t know why they photoshopped the hell out of her face on that cover though.

She´s always been BEAUTIFUL, I don´t know why people just realize now…

WTF why put her on the cover if they are just gonna photoshop the he’ll out of her, doesn’t even look like her, in the other pics she looks lovely tho.

• Lupo

wow there sure are a lot of dumbasses who are impressed with photo editing software up in here!

• RedRanger

To much makeup/Photoshop i don’t find her attractive in these pictures lol don’t understand y girls wear so much makeup.

• LetsJumpTheSun

gorgeoussss<3

• LucyWhite

Hahahaha – Jezebel! Oh the irony.

• Camz.

GIRLCRUSH<3
    She’s beautiful.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Wow.
    Those magazine bitchez. Cam Belle’s flawless already… NO NEED TO PHOTOSHOP!!!`11~~QQ2!1

• JustBreatheee.

STUNNING.

wish i was that gorgeous! wow!

wow. she is beautiful :)

her nose is a bit crooked though. the left side is higher than the right

She looked better BEFORE the lame photoshop job in the first pic. Girl is gorgeous!

• puddingtoes

She’s absolutely beautiful. And she has one of the prettiest smiles I’ve ever seen.

Gears, I share your feelings of a girl crush.

Except they murdered her on this cover.

• Ashleyy.

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Wow.

Your icon is just so horrible, but it cracks me up!

• puddingtoes

Wow.
    I love your profile pic waaaay too much <3

• Mrs.WillDarcy

Adore her!

she is bitch, famewhore forever

super photoshop

“Hollywood Royals’s Tweets” : We Leak Hollywood’s Product Placement Tweets.

why is she famous?

Prettiest girl in Hollywood. Shes got it!

how fitting, camilla belle on a magazine called jezebelle.

looooooool

joe jack she probably seduce taylor’s boyfriends because she is jealouse of her

Jan 23, 2011 @ 03:37 am
    she is a jezebell alright = uk term for slut!!!!
    —————————————-
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH thats hilariousssssssss!!!!!!

C´mon Joe isn´t a Saint either.I love him, but it´s tru, And I´m a huge fan of the Jonas Brothers… People who judge to camilla or joe don´t even know them.

camilla es una basura, I hate camilla foreverrrrrrr…las jonaticas tenemos razones para odiarla porque fue una zorra con joe le puso los cuernos a su antojo primero con el feo del pattinson luego con el tenista fernando verdasco. Cero respeto con Joe mientras el estuvo con ella se tuvo que aguantar toda la mierda que ella hacia con sus amantes, se aprovecho porque el la amaba se aprovecho de un chico menor que ella, eso no hace. Pero la maldita va pagar por el resto de su vida nunca va lograr ser nada mas que ser conocida por ser eternamente una famewhore. Por el mismo camino va ashley greene, malditas viejas si no lo quieren para que siguen con el por pura publicidad…por eso las odiare eternamente

No veo porque habria de importarte tanto eso.
    Es SU vida, no la tuya.
    Ademas de que mira de quien se trata, Joe Jonas no es mas que un falso que anda con todas.

• omg wtf lolz

I thought she was Lucy Hale when I first looked.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

She really is a good-looking girl but they destroyed her with Photoshop on this cover.Not he best,but she still looks good.

• nownlaterz

She looks like that Victoria Secret model, whatever her name is, on the cover. Pretty though :)

nice eyes…that’s it.

• STFU

~*~*~*IRRELEVANCE*~*~*~

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

Ur icons keep getting more and more legit. so where do u get em?

• muahaha

She is Gorgeous

• WYLMITE?

She is natural beauty. The photoshop skills were not required.

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

She’s got really pretty eyes.

• hithere

she is fucking gorgeus. perfect photo shoot.

niley is never coming back stop living in thew past dumb bitch

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

niley is never coming back stop living in thew past dumb bitch

Go away anon.She can like a certin couple if she pleases,regardless if they are together or not.

shes better known for the things that she does on the mattress

Totally agree – still love Joe but never could understand why a mature classy woman would date him. Have to say to same for Ashley who could do better. That said I definately dont want him to go back to dating young Disney starlets thats way too much drama.

okay, i absolutely love the jonas brothers, but she was waaaay too good for joe when they dated…she’s a mature sophisticated actress and he is an immature disney boy…and she also doesn’t need to be featured on this website.

omg…when i saw this post,first saw the pic and i didnt though could be Camilla

She is flawless. So beautiful and seems like a very sweet person.

• Jobrodemimiley

They photshopped her so much she looked liked Nikki Reed at first.

you’re welcome

• purplekoolaid

why did they photoshop her so much? shes a beautiful girl, they dont need to change her! i like camilla belle. shes pretty and seems to have a good head on he shoulders from all the interviews i’ve read.

i dont see why people hate her…for dating joe jonas years ago?!!? MOVE ONE people!

She is bloody gorgeous.
    I can’t believe a lot of people hate her because of the Taylor and Joe stuff.
    Some people need to grow up and get over it.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

lalala

• Gearsarealwaysturning

pm
    tatis jonas said:
    =
    LMAO. bitch please, you dont know her. Stfu.

• TraceSTAN

beautiful

• A BiTCH

Ugh, I hate her. She looks like a man and she’s a whore. ;)

she’s so beautiful.