Nick J, ‘Had Excellent Quality Time W/ Joe’

nickbro
nicksarahhh

Via @sarahmonline: Erin, Nick, me and Joe. Met my friends at Pinz after having dinner with grandma and Nick and Joe got there at the same time, we all bowled for about two hours. It was awesome seeing them together again! Miss Kevin! It was nice seeing friends I havent seen in awhile too!

+ more pictures. Credit: Melissa & Michelle. More @ NickJOnline!

• hey. its me

I bet sarah has like a free membership thing at pinz. She LIVES there. lol

I heard that her dad owned it

• MistressJonas

I wonder what the Jonas Brothers think when they see her….

• evanescence

SARAH O_O

Hey E (:

• hey. its me

does this girl not realize how weird she is?

Who’s sarah? What did I miss?

• Andreea

Sarah is so lucky ….

Kinky Nick.

Stupid cow makes it sound like they all went on to bowl together like old friends meeting up. She’s one seriously deluded kid – I bet all the celebs go “oh fuck, look it’s that creepy Sarah kid again”. No wonder none of them smile in the pics anymore, they just look decidedly freaked out.

hey. its me said:

does this girl not realize how weird she is?
    ____________________________________________-
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!lol

Jan 24, 2011 @ 11:29 am
    HEY! Leave cows out of this! Besides that: LOL! LMAO!

aww.. so sweet that they had brotherly time and where is kevin?

• Voice of reason

I don’t understand why Sarah’s parents/parent (not sure TBH) would let her parade around Hollywood hanging around all the hotspots when she is so clearly vulnerable and modest to bad publicity.

Points for parenting.

• evanescence

E is me?

Two Words:
    Restraining Order.

Jan 24, 2011 @ 11:33 am
    evanescence said:
    E is me?
    No. E stands for zebra……

Jan 24, 2011 @ 11:29 am
    HEY! Leave cows out of this! Besides that: LOL! LMAO
    Oh sorry, I meant no disrespect to cows. Actually, I have a theory …. since Sarah never looks any different and literally wears the same thing all the time, I strongly suspect it is in fact, a cardboard cut out at Pinz and all celebs are required to stand by it and have their picture taken – there you go mystery solved.

Jan 24, 2011 @ 11:35 am

No. E stands for zebra……
    Anon u r………

Jan 24, 2011 @ 11:29 am
    HEY! Leave cows out of this! Besides that: LOL! LMAO
    ZINGGGGGGG!

@Anon

Entitled to stand by it or… what?
    ;P

Jan 24, 2011 @ 11:38 am
    evanescence said:

Jan 24, 2011 @ 11:33 am
    evanescence said:
    E is me?
    No. E stands for zebra……
    Anon u r………
    *Note sarcasm*

• mmmmm…

she’s weird but really lucky! hahaha i bet all the celebs are like ooohhh she again?!

• evanescence

OMG!! Sarah changed her SHIRT!!!

Two Words:
    Restraining Order.
    Two Words:
    Fug Icon.

why?

Jan 24, 2011 @ 11:39 am
    Voice of reason said:
    @Anon

Entitled to stand by it or… what?
    ;P
    Huh….?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I like sarah. She just does what we all wish we could. [even though i wouldn’t, but i wish i had the balls lol]

God dammit sophieeee!

what? lol

Well, now I have that song stuck in my head and I only had it on for 6 seconds.

Pea-cock-cock-cock

Ohh smh

• mileykicksass

Stalker Sarah again…O.o does she have like school or a life

• Gearsarealwaysturning

sophieeee said:
    bullying someone is never okay
    saying that she’s stalking is not bullying….
    saying that she’s ugly or fat or stupid is bullying.

the dude in your picture looks like a mix between nick jonas and justin bieber.

Jan 24, 2011 @ 11:45 am
    Jan 24, 2011 @ 11:45 am

Jan 24, 2011 @ 11:43 am
    Nick looks hot and STOP bullying Sarah…it’s not cute.
    Hi Sarah. *Waves*

lol da fuck im not sarah im just tired of people bullying her
    Yes, because we all go to her house and throw eggs at it. RME.

• evanescence

mileykicksass said:

Stalker Sarah again…O.o does she have like school or a life
    XD

Anyway ….. nutjob Sarah aside, it is nice to see Nick and Joe spending time together. Yeah, I like that :)

Hey E (:

hey M! sorry i left. I was watching “the fighter” good movie. What’s up?

Ooh good movie. ‘Was’ as in past tense or still watching?

lmao How are you? Sorry, I wasn’t on last night. WYLMITE said I was missed so I awwed. (:

• sophieeee

Well, now I have that song stuck in my head and I only had it on for 6 seconds.

Pea-cock-cock-cock

Ohh smh
    You shall be forced to sing that at church.

Yes, because we all go to her house and throw eggs at it. RME.

how old are you 12?

• Voice of reason

Well, now I have that song stuck in my head and I only had it on for 6 seconds.

Pea-cock-cock-cock

Ohh smh
    You shall be forced to sing that at church.

Hah! I should say not.
    Ohh.. my god is that the whole enitre song?!

;P

That’s nice

no not lucky the paps tell her where everything is. They call her dad and say Nick or Joe are here. Then they get into there car a drive as fast as they can to meet them.

• sophieeee

My refrigerator is leaking. What do I do?
    put a pamper on him.

Jan 24, 2011 @ 11:44 am
    sophieeee said:
    My refrigerator is leaking. What do I do?
    put a pamper on him.
    Thank you!

Jan 24, 2011 @ 11:43 am
    Nick looks hot and STOP bullying Sarah…it’s not cute.
    Hi Sarah. *Waves*

• sophieeee

Nick looks hot and STOP bullying Sarah…it’s not cute.

it may not be cute but it’s the #uglytruth

God dammit sophieeee!

Mark my words, very soon there’ll be a post with an anon (not me, I do actually have an account but prefer to be anon) stating:-

Sarah isn’t sad or deluded, she actually a really lovely girl who just happens to be in the right place at the right time, you’re all just jealous. She has lots and lots of friends who think she’s amazing …… oh and I think she’s really really pretty.

Hi Sarah!!!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

hey.

• hey. its me

Nick looks hot and STOP bullying Sarah…it’s not cute.

hey sarah!
    you’re weird…

Jan 24, 2011 @ 11:45 am

Jan 24, 2011 @ 11:43 am
    Nick looks hot and STOP bullying Sarah…it’s not cute.
    Hi Sarah. *Waves*

lol da fuck im not sarah im just tired of people bullying her

ophieeee said:

Nick looks hot and STOP bullying Sarah…it’s not cute.

it may not be cute but it’s the #uglytruth

bullying someone is never okay

• Gearsarealwaysturning

1:24 am
    Voice of reason said:
    Hey E (:

hey M! sorry i left. I was watching “the fighter” good movie. What’s up?

Voice of reason said:
    God dammit sophieeee!

what? lol

• hey. its me

ophieeee said:

Nick looks hot and STOP bullying Sarah…it’s not cute.

it may not be cute but it’s the #uglytruth

bullying someone is never okay

yesitis

bullying someone is never okay
    saying that she’s stalking is not bullying….
    saying that she’s ugly or fat or stupid is bullying.

• MileyIsBestest

Oh hai Sarah. I still need you to post some of your nose hairs to me?

• xSweetCandyxx

Cool =)

SARAH UR MY HERO! Ignore tha haters!

• starcity

If i was famous and i saw that girl everywhere. >___> I would call the police. SHE’S FREAKING EVERYWHERE. Also, is it just me or does it look like she wears the same thing in every picture? I wonder, does she sleep or eat? Probably not, she’s too busy stalking famous people.

^Why does Joe have such a huge bulge in every single picture. Not that I’m compaining ;)

all i see is joe and nick. joe is killing me with the hoodie thing. does he walk around looking like tat? O.O

• Jilleh

JOE & NICK = ?

• Hibz.

Oh jeez…. :/

Why are these boys so adorable? Like an obsession! And joe… wow, he’s just so hot (:

• Rocko

Creepers be creepin’.

• Jilleh

JOE & NICK = <3 ***

Great weekend! Lots of Jonas trending topics. Plus Nick & Joe = Brotherly love, Yay!

I don’t sarah cause she’s really creepy, and she always wears the same. isn’t that weird?!

I wonder how old is she.. :S

• jess.

how many pictures does stalker sarah need with them? LOL. I mean I could understand if she had her hair did or something and wanted a fresh one……… but she always looks the same. LMFAO.

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

she is everywhere.. she gets soo many photos but the only ones im jealous of are the ones with Miley and Demi… I feel the Jonas Brothers must be creeped out. It seems like she gets like a pic a week with them lol.

you guys are rude
    Rude? What you perceive to be rudeness is probably rational people, in a roundabout way, trying to tell a girl who has something of a problem to look at herself and redirect her life. This girl, instead of continually seeking out celebrity meetings should be spending her time with her peers and friends and doing what normal teenagers do. There’s nothing wrong with having celeb crushes or being a fan but when it becomes a joke like this then it’s positively unhealthy. There’s nothing to be admired here, the girl has a problem – face it!

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

…so are you.

• Truerthantrue

what bothers me is that she acts like she’s friends with all these celebrities. She needs a life.

• dearstephh

SARAH O.O
    does she have a gps that tracks these bitches down?!

• oceanUP

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• maybelove

omg sara needs to gtfo and nick is always in the beatlab omg its too much hes going overboard with this he better be writing about demi

maybelove said:
    lmao.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

oceanUP said:

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What an….interesting icon you have there Oceanup hahaha

• blackswan

lmao Jilleh, nice icon ;)

Poor poor Jonas Brothers. Them and like every other celeb gets found by this damn girl. Sorry but its a little fucked up when she even takes pics with celebs siblings (I saw one of her with Mileys lil sis as well as Vanessa Hudgens sis Stella). Girl needs to get a life. She looks young therefore shouldn’t she be in school and hanging out with friends? What does she do, get home from school and go right now and start stalking these celebs? Sorry but there is no way in hell she just ALWAYS happens to come across these celebs and be in the same place as them. Girl needs to get a life of her own instead of living this so called “life.”

Jan 24, 2011 @ 11:48 am
    Gearsarealwayst… said:
    No. I like letting people have their privacy and just letting them be.

• sophieeee

the dude in your picture looks like a mix between nick jonas and justin bieber.
    O_o
    he kinda sounds like nick in a few songs…
    but he’s too sexy to be bieber…

Hah! I should say not.
    Ohh.. my god is that the whole enitre song?!

;P
    no, listen to the entire thing

Jan 24, 2011 @ 11:52 am
    Yes, because we all go to her house and throw eggs at it. RME.

how old are you 12?
    No. How old are you?

@Sophie

Nah.

Hahahaha this creep actually thinks she’s friend with the jonas brothers. Hilarious!
    If they’re friends then i’m Nick’s wife

• mileykicksass

UGH I hate Mondays they are terrible

• hey. its me

All the celebs must hate this girl.. Didn’t anyone ever tell her that celebs HATE being bothered for pics

• Pixita

Up until now she just seemed a bit creepy to me, but this post makes it sound like she thinks she’s friends with these celebrities and that she is one herself. I know we all joke about her, but at this rate, I could easily see her shifting out of reality and going psycho.

Agree.

I hope she didn’t mean what she wrote in the way that we are reading into it. But also, I remember two people getting pissed because Oceanup changed their words.

Voice of reason said:
    @Sophie

Nah.
    :/ fine.
    then listen to this one

hey. its me said:
    nahh…
    gurll she’s tight with emm…
    They bowling together and everything….

mileykicksass said:
    UGH I hate Mondays they are terrible

Hey hun and I agree. Although, I’ve come up with a strategy just keep reminding yourself that PLL is on tonight and you’ll survive.

;P

• sophieeee

I wonder how Sarah’s room is like….

• mileykicksass

Voice of reason said:
    mileykicksass said:
    UGH I hate Mondays they are terrible

;P
    ____
    OMG thanks for reminding me and hey :) I missed last week’s episode so I have to catch up

sophieeee said:
    I wonder how Sarah’s room is like….

I’m predicting posters. Many many posters.

• mileykicksass

sophieeee said:
    I wonder how Sarah’s room is like….
    ___
    I imagine that there are pictures all over her walls and that she has voodoo dolls of all the celebs she’s met lol jk

• sophieeee

I’m predicting posters. Many many posters.

im thinking celeb pictures….lots of them.
    And a secret jonas shrine…

• lovelife48

Jan 24, 2011 @ 12:05 pm
    sophieeee said:
    VAMPIRE DIARIES AND GOSSIP GIRL COME BACK THIS WEEK :D

Freaking right! :D

Btw who is that very attractive person in your icon?

Can somebody send diferent pictures. i’m tire to see the dame Lady every time i turn on my comp

• Gearsarealwaysturning

classic.

• hey. its me

Thats what i do!

mileykicksass said:

Stalker Sarah again…O.o does she have like school or a life
    Probably to the former and err …. obviously not to the latter! Nor does she have parental guidance or great self esteem but I have to admit, not knowing her personally, this is just my personal opinion! Hey, she’s wrapped her arm around Joe Jonas countless times and has the pics to prove it, so who am I to criticize? Bitch LOL! On a positive, if he ever saw me he wouldn’t automatically think “Oh Christ, crazy female at 90 degrees”.

VAMPIRE DIARIES AND GOSSIP GIRL COME BACK THIS WEEK :D

UGH I hate Mondays they are terrible

;P
    ____

Yeah, be sure to watch last week’s episode before you watch it tonight. Or else..

Last week’s was the best yet. So good. (:

LOL @ Jonas Shrine.

PPL was SO good last week.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Those lucky boys…Getting a picture with Sarah.

• Nele

Does she has a secret camera following them everywhere so when she’s near them she goes for a pic? If I were Joe and Nick I would me like: “O no… not again… where is Big Rob?”

• mileykicksass

Why does it seem like she’s wearing the same outfit every time I see a picture of her O.o

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:
    Those lucky boys…Getting a picture with Sarah :L

Oh, how we all envy them. We just have a funny way of showing it. ;P

THIS PICTURE IS ABOUT NICK AND JOE.. THE FACT THAT SARAH IS IN IT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING…IF YOUR JEALOUS THAT SHE MEETS A LOT OF CELEBRITIES THEN GROW SOME BALLS AND SAY IT OR JUST KEEP YOUR RUDE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF..DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER WHEN YOU TALK CRAP ON ANOTHER PERSON.. YOUR THE ONE WHO IS GOING TO LOOK BACK ON THIS AND BE EMBARRASSED.. NOT SARAH.

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:
    Those lucky boys…Getting a picture with Sarah :L
    ikr? :/

cool story bro.

Jan 24, 2011 @ 12:09 pm
    NOT SARAH? That’s what they all say.

• Voice of reason

TALKING LIKE THIS does not make the point you are trying to make seem convincing. It just makes people roll their eyes and assume ignorance.

Just a tip.

• mileykicksass

_____
    O.o you look kinda obnoxious with the cap lock thing

Jan 24, 2011 @ 12:09 pm
    THEN GROW SOME BALLS AND SAY IT OR JUST KEEP YOUR RUDE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF…..

^says the anon.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Listen to Dave… http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l7goma9jb41qctpdyo1_500.gif

Just a tip.

of course. STALKER SARAH. I don’t understand why she makes it seem like she was bowling with them when in reality when you bowl with people, you don’t take fan pics like that. I wouldn’t be surprised if they get a restraining order on her. They look so sad in all her pictures.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

‘The Fighter’ is amazing hahaha Just had to get that in.

Oh no it’s her! they look so scared :(

Does Joe wear a Chicago t Shirt? Why does it make me thinking of Demi ?

Jan 24, 2011 @ 12:21 pm
    SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:
    ‘The Fighter’ is amazing hahaha Just had to get that in.
    So is crack.

Who is this chick? She’s everywhere! She stalks them so much that they look freaked out in all her picture now. Lol

• hey. its me

awesome

he doesn’t have those beatiful eyes? or yes?

you guys are rude

• Voice of reason

And not to mention… Sarah!

-crickets-

• MistressJonas

Oh hey Sarah….didn’t expect to see you there.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Jan 24, 2011 @ 12:21 pm
    SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:
    ‘The Fighter’ is amazing hahaha Just had to get that in.
    So is crack
    The reason I don’t remember most of the 90’s…

• Fan 4 ever

I think this girl goes to Pinz every night with a flip HD. lol

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I love them. <3 Nick a bit more though.

• hey. its me

I hate Nick’s hat but green looks good on him :)

Sarah! what do you do to have photos with every famous?!!

• hey. its me

in 10 years sarah is guna be so embarrassed of how she stalked all these people

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I bet sarah has like a free membership thing at pinz. She LIVES there. lol

Jan 24, 2011 @ 12:28 pm
    you guys are rude
    and you’re anonymous

this girl is annoying me..

why is that girl wearing always the same?

• Lindsey

I’m in my Database and Spreadsheet class looking at this photo. I’m just sitting here laughing at how rediculous Stalker Sarah is. It’s just so funny that she feels the need to get so many pictures with EVERYONE.

• myboyinwoods

sophieeee said:
    Two Words:
    Restraining Order.
    Two Words:
    Fug Icon.

why?

I was joking. I’m bored as f@ck.

My refrigerator is leaking. What do I do?

• Voice of reason

By ‘it’ I meant ‘the theory of said cardboard cut-out’.

*shudders at the mere thought*

• sophieeee

I was joking. I’m bored as f@ck.
    this song shall be stuck in your head for hours.

• sophieeee

My refrigerator is leaking. What do I do?
    put a diaper on him.

Nick looks hot and STOP bullying Sarah…it’s not cute.

• sophieeee

My refrigerator is leaking. What do I do?
    put diapers on him.