Pierre Boulanger, ‘I Prefer Leighton’

pierraboulanger

Pierre Boulanger, who costarred in Monte Carlo with Leighton Meester & Selena Gomez, revealed to WWD which girl played his love interest: ‘Selena Gomez. I would have preferred Leighton, but you know, you don’t always get to choose’. Trailer for Leighton’s new movie The Roommate under & premiere pix below!

that’s what i thought

• FlowaTri

haha wow

Deep… :/

wow, man, this guy is so stupid. i would have loveeeed it if cory played selena’s love interest. he’s actually cute and nice! <3 (;

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Got a secret
    Can you keep it?
    Swear this one you’ll save
    Better lock it, in your pocket
    Taking this one to the grave
    If I show you then I know you
    Won’t tell what I said
    Cause two can keep a secret
    If one of them is dead…

• Mrs.WillDarcy

He’s the one in the middle right? and I don’t think he means it rudely.Waitt,wasn’t Cory Selena’s lover boy in the movie?

• teamnobody

smh im pretty sure selena would have wanted someone better than your ugly ass for her boyfriend

Jan 24, 2011 @ 05:05 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Got a secret
    Can you keep it?
    Swear this one you’ll save
    Better lock it, in your pocket
    Taking this one to the grave
    If I show you then I know you
    Won’t tell what I said
    Cause two can keep a secret
    If one of them is dead
    ==

huh

Selenas ugly anyway, and young. Leightons prettier so of course he’d want her..

• teamnobody

lmao this is probably why you never saw pic of the cast hanging out with him

• teamnobody

leighton is preety but bb gurl needs a stylist asap

@teamnobody

It’s the pretty little liars theme song..you’ve never seen it? :o

• xxbehappyxx

cory should’ve been Selena’s love interest.

Jan 24, 2011 @ 05:07 pm

Selenas ugly anyway, and young. Leightons prettier so of course he’d want her..

your opinion

• Mrs.WillDarcy

I don’t get why her being young is bad….

This “she improved” excuse is getting old. She can’t improse in every fucking show.

• Mrs.WillDarcy

IA.

• FlowaTri

Lol come on people he’s farrr from ugly

….if he gave her a compliment i bet he’d be “gorgeous” right?

Anyway this wasnt very proffesional at all. A little respect wouldnt hurt.

^^ it’s bad cause he looks like, old. She’s like a kid compared to this cast.

Jan 24, 2011 @ 05:09 pm
    FlowaTri said:

Lol come on people he’s farrr from ugly

….if he gave her a compliment i bet he’d be “gorgeous” right?

Anyway this wasnt very proffesional at all. A little respect wouldnt hurt.
    ———————

no he’s ugly anyways

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• BabyYoureAFirework

thanks anon for widening the page

you are welcome :)

Jan 24, 2011 @ 05:08 pm

@teamnobody

It’s the pretty little liars theme song..you’ve never seen it? :o
    ==

oh lmao i thought you were talkin about selena so i was like huh

Anyone watching pretty little liars? :D

• BabyYoureAFirework

you are welcome :)

._.

• Mrs.WillDarcy

Meeeeee.

• teamnobody

lmao he is ugly either way

That wasn’t nice intact he’s an asshole….well I prefer Gomez so suck it.

ahhhhh shit, spencers laptop got stolen.

• teamnobody

wtf why were people saying selena sounded bad in her concert i just saw the good quality videos and i thought she improved imensley …i wanna go to her concert now ):

• BabyYoureAFirework

ahhhhh shit, spencers laptop got stolen.

oh..no

Anyone watching pretty little liars? :D

No. It’s boring to me. It seems so fake, like nothing that would actually happen in real life.

hahahahaha anyway the selena stans need to get their heads out of selena ass and respect that not everybody going to like her

selena sucks at singing, nothing you can do about it.

• jess.

selena sucks at singing, nothing you can do about it.
    __________________________________________
    that comment is irrelevant to this post.

how much wax do you guys think you have in your ears? O.o

selena sucks at singing, nothing you can do about it.
    __________________________________________
    that comment is irrelevant to this post.
    _______
    so are the ones of videos from her concert.

• XoePowns

I have a question

• weareinfinite

FOREVER LOL.

hahaha this is proof that man don’t found selena hot only little boys like beaver

• partyindabaham

Jan 24, 2011 @ 05:19 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:

Selena is prettier than Leighton, but Leighton is still very pretty.

Seriously? I get that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but that’s just bizarre.

• Delilah_Marie

LOL WTF! Leighton is super creepy in this movie. >.> I guess it’s a remake of the one they made in the 90’s with Winona Ryder..

Finally, a realistic comment.

• xxbehappyxx

Selena is prettier than Leighton, but Leighton is still very pretty.

• teamnobody

ehh either way now ima try to get tickets …hope it isnt too late…anyone know her concert schedules?

Jan 24, 2011 @ 05:18 pm
    BabyYoureAFirework said:

can you not-_-

i said nothing

i know you

• BabyYoureAFirework

i know you

no ya dont

• teamnobody

Let’s be honest dude, you wouldn’t get either of those girls in real life, so just enjoy it while it lasts.

Jan 24, 2011 @ 05:21 pm
    BabyYoureAFirework said:

i know you

no ya dont
    ===

on oceanup yea i do …i cant tell what you are saying with just a face

• BabyYoureAFirework

on oceanup yea i do …i cant tell what you are saying with just a face

hehehe

• teamnobody

so we banned from chatzy?

(replying to this) – Jan 24, 2011 @ 05:24 pm

Anyone watching pretty little liars? :D

===

most things on tv dont happen in real life

Leighton’s gorgeous, but Selena’s very pretty too. No need to be a fussy prick.

Well that came off rude.

• diane n.

well that was rude. yes, leighton is gorgeous, but so is selena.
    he could’ve worded it better. not professional at all.

• BabyYoureAFirework

so we banned from chatzy?

what

• NewKindofCool

lol he’s just kidding around right?…….. awkwaaaaard.

I’m sure the feeling is mutual & she would of prefered Cory as her love interest, haha, kiiiiding :D, but I do enjoy there friendship :)

• AcidPinkLemonade

I think he said that because she was underage at the time and it’s a bit weird when your love interest is a grown man outside the movie.

• xSweetCandyxx

Rude much?

• peacelovehearts

OH MY GOD. BAHA! xD
    Poor guy, I feel so bad for him,
    having to pretend she’s attractive & all.

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

this guy should have kept his mouth shut lol.. I mean imo Leighton is prettier but he didn’t have to say it. I dunno maybe he was just uncomfortable with Selena cause shes real young.

he is right. leighton is way prettier and better than selena. selena is so ugly.

• partyindabaham

Jan 24, 2011 @ 08:50 pm
    teamnobody said:

selena is not ugly

But she has the face of a 9 year old and zero sex appeal.

• whatthefudge

They’re both gorgeous and that guy is pretty rude and stupid to say that. He’s ugly too and it’s not like selena is ever gonna get with his ugly ass.

selena is not ugly

that was rude, selena is a pretty girl and polite, if she’s not she would say shit about this guy, i guess.

the fuck?

wtf! Like she wans to be with you!! be luckyu even got this movie u douche!

• Mayra.

Ouch! I don´t even like Selena that much, but that was rude, honest but still rude!

• Delilah_Marie

I think we all know,even if you don’t like her..Selena is a very beautiful girl. But like I said before,older guys (he’s like 23 or 24) prefer girls like Leighton. She’s hawt,it’s true. XD

i like him

That was a rude thing to say, but at least he’s honest I guess…

• VIVA glam

I’m not a fan of any of them. I think there’s no way around it, his comment was rude and unprofessional. And I find Leighton’s look/style/personality quite boring. People say Selena is boring too lol, but I find her way prettier. She also has this sweetness about her that most stars don’t have.

• NewKindofCool

LOL “you don’t always get to choose”…. you’re lucky to even be in this frickin movie you little shit!

Now people are gonna hate on Leighton for something this douche said.

Leighton>Selena My opinion of course.

well it’s called ACTING !!
    P.S. i would’ve prefer selena over leghtion

OH MY GOD. BAHA! xD
    Poor guy, I feel so bad for him,
    having to pretend she’s attractive & all.
    ikr

Ouchh. That’s pretty messed up if you ask me.
    If I were a guy I’d prefer Selena. Lol.

• milenator

Leighton is a babe
    Selena is a little girl JS

• starcity

Whats funny is that Leighton probably prefers Gomez over this Pierre fagola (she does)

Pierre Fagola. LOL.
    Anyways, this guy was rude. There are things that should stay unsaid, this is one of them. Even if he did prefer Leighton, he didn’t have to say that. This guy certainly is an arrogant.

• DdlovatoSTAN

OH.MY.GOSH. what a tool

ewww her costars or never cute

Ima guy and came across this
    and gotta say I agree
    Id choose Leighton over Selena
    Selena’s a girl(I think she looks babyish IMO) Leighton is a hot woman

he look one of the jonas brothers

• VioletHan

You look gay anyway. So i’m not worried. GO Selena !

• Dia_na_

Who wouldn’t want Leighton over Selena? Leighton can act and sing way better than Selena Gomez. He is the one who got to work with both of them, and if he thinks he likes Leighton better there might be a reason why.

• Crystal

What a rude and unprofessinal actor. If I was guy I would prefer Leighton over Selena as well since she’s not a teenager (though I doubt that’s why he said it since he didn’t mention Katie who is the same age as Leighton) and I think she’s more attractive than Selena but he should have kept his prefence to himself.

• FallenAngel23

lol rude much

who plays grace in the movie? because wikipedia says that emma’s boyfriend is (theo)pierre and grace’s boyfriend is owen(cory), so i’m confused

leighton is fluent in french plus she is too far sophisticated than this kiddy selena homez

at least he was honest about it, he was just saying in real life selena isn’t his type, and he thought leighton was better looking, and he might not have liked her personality either he obviously has his reasons for saying this, because he met both of them, and in my opinion selena isn’t pretty at all, her face is way to wide and she has alot of baby fat in her cheeks and her features just aren’t pretty.
    so you can’t blame him for wanting leighton, she is much prettier then selena

okay wow i dont know this dude but how rude

SAME. SELENA IS SO FREAKING UGLY. DEMI IS SOO PRETTY THOUGH.

TEAMDEMILOVATOBISHES

Should have used a better example. Any celeb can make it into People magazine’s worlds most beautiful people list. Rumer Willis made it in there as well and she’s not considered beautiful to put it as nicely as possible.

Wow what an asshole.

• Untouchable

i agree..leighton is better

Well, I just read that Cory plays the love interest to Grace’s character. And Selena is playing Grace in Monte Carlo. So I don’t know who is right but IF he did say that about Selena he is an asshole.

Nipplessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

• marinawashiski

You have to learn that not everybody thinks Selena is beautiful or nice.

• April

Okay:

1) If this is not out of context, then that comment was incredibly rude.

2) Why does everything have to be a competition?
    Selena is gorgeous in my opinion, and Leighton is as well.

Why can’t it be left at that? Do rude and unhelpful comments really need to be directed towards them? No.

They’re livint their lives and are having fun, just leave it at that.

• DieMannschaft

Selena probably turned his ugly ass down

• AnonymousJ

Leighton Meester is my absolute idol, she’s so unique and gorgeous. Selena’s just a little skinny disney girl with no personality.

• joejonasloveeeee1099

WHAT A DOUCHE.

but he might’ve meant cuz she’s younger?

I get what he’s saying! I honestly find Selena very pretty and attractive, I think she’s sexy too, in a good, beautiful way, not sexy in a nasty, racy, slutty way…
    Anyways, I get him, he’s like 24 years old so I get what he meant with Leighton, I do not find her more attractive than Selena, though, they’re both equally beautiful their way!

But I dn’t think saying that about Selena is not the best thing to do when you are not that well knwon and it’s your first american movie…

AnonymousJ said:

======================

that’s your opinion

• HELLitsDanielle

What a dick.

• HELLitsDanielle

What a dick.

• partyindabaham

Jan 24, 2011 @ 04:59 pm

wtf with this ugly ass irrelevant attention being a douchebag to selena only we’re allowed to shit about selena.
    You sound like a delusional Selena fan.

• partyindabaham

Jan 24, 2011 @ 11:48 pm
    twomorelonelypeople said:

LOL. I’m sensing it probably has to do with age. Leighton’s done more mature roles and she’s older, obviously that’d attract more to this guy than some good girl in Disney.

But anyways, I wonder if it was awkward. haha now I gotta watch this movie.
    No it’s got more to do with beauty and sex appeal. Selena lacks sex appeal and her beauty is that of a tweenybopper/9 year old.

• twomorelonelypeople

But anyways, I wonder if it was awkward. haha now I gotta watch this movie.

Why did he say that about her? that was rude

How are we up selena’s ass, this dude is playing her love interest in an upcoming film and he says he would of prefered Leighton, pretty rude to me…especially when they are probably planning to promote this film later on, pretty akward.

• Lupo

image caption: three fags

I wondering how is selena feels right now for what pierre says

• Delilah_Marie

Oh,is that what we’re talking about? Yeah,that guy is rude. But imo,he’s pretty hot. Selena is pretty and cute while Leighton is hot and sexy. OF COURSE most guys would rather her. Don’t get offended about that,he’s probably just being honest..But yeah,I mean..that was very mean of him. I’m sure Selena didn’t appreciate him saying that. >:p

• ClaireMichelle

Either this was taking out of context or he’s a douchelord for saying that. But my guess is that he continued that with something about Leighton being closer to his age and what not. Ooooor he’s a douchelord.

hahaha … Leighton is better.

• sophieeee

LMAO

Shm RUDE!

*attention seeking skank

• BabyYoureAFirework

LOLOLOLOL..

• urluvismydrugg

hah ouuuuch

• Desireee

*gasp* owwww

ohhhhhhhhhhhh

i hope selena shoves a pickle up his ass at the premiere

WTF? Selena wouldn’t want your ugly ass anyway.

• jess.

LOL rude.

• WakaWakaEhEh

lol lol

yeah??? well i’m sure selena preferred cory.

She can’t help it if she has a babyish face, God madee her like that. Beauty of a nine year old?? Wasn’t her that made it into the worlds most beautiful people in Peoples Magazine?! Selena is a wonderful person who tries to be the best that she can be with what she’s been given and at the same time not try to exploit them. Maybe with a little growing up, shell finally make her transition into someone that might eventually suit your standards :)

• carbomb__

Rude. Leighton is my bitch and all but he didn’t have to carry Selena like that. Smh

• Jolie

Ouch. Rude boy!
    I would prefer Leighton too but….

He is the kinda of guy who prefers hot girls. Dont judge him. But yeah… Rude.

• Lupo

whats funny is that Leighton probably prefers Gomez over this Pierre fagola (she does)

• alex4u

Well i am not surprised if he prefer Meester to Selena. Well Meester is way too hot You guys just need to check Gossip Girl episodes and you will agree.

He’s not even ugly…just average looking.

• BabyYoureAFirework

._.

• w

Lol douchey honest comment.
    It’s okay she probably preferred Leighton too ;)

• teamnobody

you getting to flawless almost bbg
    i reall yenjoyed the screams for when she sang it in spanish(:

Because selena can’t sing, even if you’re a Selena Stan, you gotta admit it.

Jan 24, 2011 @ 05:16 pm
    w said:

Lol douchey honest comment.
    It’s okay she probably preferred Leighton too ;)

mte ;)

Jan 24, 2011 @ 05:15 pm
    BabyYoureAFirework said:

._.

can you not-_-

• FlowaTri

im guessin there will be zilch romantic chemistry in this movie then……unless he is one hell of an actor..

Jan 24, 2011 @ 05:16 pm

Because selena can’t sing, even if you’re a Selena Stan, you gotta admit it

ive admited it many times but if you actually watch the video you see she is more in tune ….she may not hit all the high notes but she is getting there

• BabyYoureAFirework

can you not-_-

i said nothing

is it just me or do those two look EXACTLY THE SAME? they both look like leighton meester!

and btw FUCK YOU PIERSOFSHIT