• Cakebatterswift13

Why she always mange thane a reunion with everythone of her ex bf’s? Common Tay, u need and disvere alot better than damn burining scum bag of an actor. Please go for better instead of reuniting, I no u don’t wake up everyday saying that u need a bf but, watever. Who I am to judge u? I just feel that’s it’s best not to reunite.

Saw other pictures of them together that night and she was staring that camera person down

• YOitsMiley

I never really liked them as a couple but whatever makes him happy.

• xSweetCandyxx

I hope they aren’t back together….

Taylor just might have a break down soon aha, usually she seems happy and in peace but lately she had this crazed face, like she gonna Kill someone /:

• teamnobody

oh

• Rocko

Jan 24, 2011 @ 01:23 pm
    Jan 24, 2011 @ 01:11 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:
    One thing to Jake:

IF YOU KEEP PLAYING THESE GAMES, YOU’LL BOTH LOSE.
    Why are you blaming Jake? What if it’s Taylor.
    Taylor dates older guy (John) he gets blamed.
    Taylor dates ANOTHER older guy (Jake) and somehow the guy STILL gets blamed?! Seriously now….?
    Good point. But stans will be stans.

EDIT: I didn’t mean that directly to anyone. Just saying in general, this has been a very “stan(y)” day.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Jan 24, 2011 @ 01:23 pm
    Jan 24, 2011 @ 01:11 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:
    One thing to Jake:

IF YOU KEEP PLAYING THESE GAMES, YOU’LL BOTH LOSE.
    Why are you blaming Jake? What if it’s Taylor.
    Taylor dates older guy (John) he gets blamed.
    =========================

LOL. Chill. That quote is from the song she wrote about Joe to blame him for “being a jerk”. I was poking fun at Taylor. I really don’t like her (SEE ICON FOR REFERENCE). That hoe is obviously gonna find a way to blame Jake for not wanting to be with her. lol :p

• teamnobody

anyone see the creepy backgroung guy

But if u see they are obv not together cause when they used to hang out Taylor was all over jake
    Jake’s is asking out camilla my friend is friends with Camilla I was w my friend and Camilla when Jake called and I heard when he said : “Hey gorgeous how are you? U know I’m falling for u ,I’m so in to you… Let’s date ,ill talk with ur mother I want something serious”camilla said :well I don’t think so ,u recently broke w the country girl so I don’t know ‘jake said “I spoke w her ,she knows that I don’t want a any thing w her ,what Taylor and I had it WASN’T serious,she Is so immature ”
    Camilla said : no,sorry but I’m not sure at all ,sorry jake but I think that u need time to deal with all this ,when u do maybe but no right now.”
    He said “hey but u know I’m so in to u ,I really like u,I’m going to do something about ,call u later”
    Camilla ; okay, bye

I know jake call and text camilla all the days ,he said that taylor is calling him do u remember the photos about taylor fighting on the phone? Yep jake said :I like a girl so leave me alone don’t call me”
    Taylor yelled : oh what is camilla?
    He: yeah its her I really want get serious ,

For that was the fight I know all :)

Believe if u want,I don’t care I just say the truth .

• asmoothcriminal

Ugh come on Jake. You’re too good for this.

Jan 24, 2011 @ 01:47 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:
    Jan 24, 2011 @ 01:23 pm
    Jan 24, 2011 @ 01:11 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:
    One thing to Jake:

IF YOU KEEP PLAYING THESE GAMES, YOU’LL BOTH LOSE.
    Why are you blaming Jake? What if it’s Taylor.
    Taylor dates older guy (John) he gets blamed.
    =========================

I am chill. Every post today has been filled with stans. So I didn’t know. :P

• Rocko

Jan 24, 2011 @ 01:54 pm
    Camilla ; okay, bye

Taylor yelled : oh what is camilla?
    He: yeah its her I really want get serious ,

For that was the fight I know all :)

Believe if u want,I don’t care I just say the truth .
    I’d (possibly) consider believing this if I had read it….and if there weren’t so many typos.

But great novel bro.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Jan 24, 2011 @ 01:54 pm
    Camilla ; okay, bye

Taylor yelled : oh what is camilla?
    He: yeah its her I really want get serious ,

For that was the fight I know all :)

Believe if u want,I don’t care I just say the truth .
    =====

And how would a mutual friend know WORD FOR WORD what they said? -_-

• YOitsMiley

Camilla ; okay, bye

Taylor yelled : oh what is camilla?
    He: yeah its her I really want get serious ,

For that was the fight I know all :)

Believe if u want,I don’t care I just say the truth .

——————–
    great script
    waiting for the movie to come out

• suckit

did they even ever break up?-.-JW

• suckit

YOitsMiley jake gyllenhaal icon.OMG<333333333333

• Anonimuss2.Oh

URRGGHHN!

Can they quit already? I mean this is getting like Niley. On and off, up and down, ship and dip. Seriously. -_-

• GabriellaS

They NEVER broke up

The media talk bs

• maybelove

I hope they’re together again

it’s alright guys they are not dating hes gay

• Voice of reason

Anonimuss2.Oh said:
    URRGGHHN!

Agreed, it’s like a broken record but at the same time what do you expect…

• taylorllama

not a good couple.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

One thing to Jake:

IF YOU KEEP PLAYING THESE GAMES, YOU’LL BOTH LOSE.

(replying to this) – Jan 24, 2011 @ 01:04 pm
    pceloveguitar said:

Attention Whore Alert!
    Go away hater.
    Hater? lol No. What’s the point of going back and forth in a relationship, that’s not going to work? Yeah, that’s what I thought.

Jan 24, 2011 @ 01:11 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:
    One thing to Jake:

IF YOU KEEP PLAYING THESE GAMES, YOU’LL BOTH LOSE.
    Why are you blaming Jake? What if it’s Taylor.
    Taylor dates older guy (John) he gets blamed.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Jan 24, 2011 @ 01:03 pm
    taylor swift is WAY to beautiful for this guy.she deserves so much more than being dumped on a phone call.

And Jake is so adorable. To be honest with all you guys she is still young. She’s gonna date a lot of guys until she finds the one. So Jake was not the one. Maybe they had a talk as to why he dumped her. I hope to god that was the reason these 2 are photographed together. Then again we have Miss Anne Hathaway after Jake. Or they are just friends. Not too sure on that. Too many rumors to pin point what’s true, but then again I would rather see Anne Hathaway with Jake then Taylor. Number one. Anne is more his age as Taylor is just 21. And he’s like 30. Yep I looked up how old he was. Smart cookie I am. But, all in seriousness its gonna take a while for her to find the one for her. Jake on the other hand is not it in my honest opinion. He can do better. Not hating on Taylor when I say that. Just speaking the truth.

Okay I said my piece and I’m out. Byeeeeeeeeee.

I HATE THIS GIRL!

IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO FAKEEEEEE

u cant even see his face

Wait…Taylor swift is big foot!!!! seriously, look at the 2nd pic… the way they caught her walking is just like Big Foots pose in the most famous pic!

• urluvismydrugg

NOW SOMEONE IN WILMINGTON, NC NEEDS TO TAKE A FREAKING PICTURE OF ZAC AND VANESSA.
    we only have 1 picture of zac at the party they were at. which proves he IS there visiting her while she’s filming. get one of them together to shove in the haters’ faces.

• Mrs.WillDarcy

:)strong>

• puddingtoes

Reunion. Hm, my reunions are always a lot happier. I think this was the civil talk after the breakup to discuss why the broke up.

• Mrs.WillDarcy

Your icon is stunning <3

• Voice of reason

I would say.. closure on behalf of Swift’s attitude lately.

• Mrs.WillDarcy

What do you mean bye her attitude??

Were these pics taken when they met at that place near her condo????

In the second pic her face is kinda scary, but I still love her!!!!!! <3

• Entertainmentlove

hey its tay tay

Attention Whore Alert!

Are you talking about Jake!

• pceloveguitar

Attention Whore Alert!
    Go away hater.

• Voice of reason

Mrs.WillDarcy said:
    What do you mean bye her attitude??

It’s just an assumption because lately she looks like her mind is scattered could be for other reasons unknown, but it definitely doesn’t look like a happy reunion. so my prediction was that she needed closure on her breakup.

It’s possible but again I’m just assuming.

• _liesyoutold

I hope this time, Tay gets revenge.

• sophieeee