True but the Jonas’s – been there done that.. They had to do that to establish themselves back then. They’ve got their cash and now they can chill a little and take their time and work on different things. Beaver will be in the same boat one day. Look at Timberlake.. Where’s he at ? Everyone has thier time in the spot light and some come back right away, some take time to live their lives, some don’t come back at all. It’s life.

PREACH

• MistressJonas

I don’t think their tour flopped..at all.

Their tour didn’t even do that bad. What’s with these magazines acting like they can say who is a ‘flop’ and who isn’t? They aren’t the ones who buy the tickets, watch the shows, or even care about these people. The FANS are the ones that care, so they can take their magazine and shove it.

• MistressJonas

IA. They make everything a big popularity contest these days. It’s ridiculous.

• Andreea

What’s going on with Rolling Stone ?? Rihanna Flop ?? The JoBros flop??

• Fan 4 ever

obviously all artist have thousands of fans, but that’s not really enough to be considered “successful” these days. We live in a world where videos get 300 million hits, and records break every year. I was kinda sad that Rihanna’s tour didn’t do so well here in the USA, because according to Wiki now her new tour is only Europe right now. Jonas brothers didn’t do THAT bad. No. But it kinda did until their tickets went on sale for $10. I LOVE THEM. DON’T HATE. but business wise, they didn’t do so well. I’m really looking forward to the new JB (JONAS) album. oh yeah, and xtina did flop. not even going to try bringing in logic for that one.

• MistressJonas

It’s pretty funny how Rolling Stone had them on the cover twice and even made a special edition mag for them. Now they say this? Not smart on their behalf. It just shows how stupid they are.

uhhhh how again did rihanna flop???

MistressJonas said:

—————————-
    eh. there are two outside perspectives of that. One would be: They’re an entertainment magazine, and they report based upon polls and sales to determine an artist’s success that year. and then if they said they were still number one and had some of the highest tour dates: people would say Rolling Stone is lying and discredit them. it’s just about how you view it. if YOU’RE a fan, that’s great. I think if you support someone that’s what matters. not the money and popularity.

I don’t know WTF is wrong with Xtina. I don’t like her new image at all. The “sexing” it up, the lady gaga wannabe thing she’s doing. I don’t like any of her songs. I want the old Xtina back.

• Fan 4 ever

uhhhh how again did rihanna flop???
    —————————-

I know she had some sold out shows, but in my area (east coast EXCLUDING MSG IN NYC) her tickets didn’t do too well. I wouldn’t say she flopped though.

——————-
    Me too. I really do love her new song “lift me up” that’s from bionic though.

• Untouchable

rihanna flop?

• MistressJonas

—————————-

Yeah. I mean I went to 3 shows this summer and it was PACKED. (just like always) so I don’t even know where they’re getting their numbers from. The tour didn’t do bad at all.

___________
    ur absoulotly right .. however what sells today is sex fun and parties … christina seemed like copying gaga thats why she didnt have that success
    rihanna was really dark (wait ur turn, hard, rehab, etc) she gained her full popularity back.
    jonas didnt really do anything as the jonas brothers they only done disney .. compared to other tours where the publicity and advertising was alot better (in my opinion)its not them the jonas brothers

MistressJonas said:
    ——————————–
    Everything is compared to Bieber these days. So I guess anything below 3207320948320493284093284029384 screaming girls, is flopping. =P

• MistressJonas

——————————–

Legit. It’s all his fault. Justin Bieber is a life ruiner..he ruins peoples lives.

——————————–
    I loved Rihanna’s era of Rated R. the Jonas Brothers I think need to go back to basics. like when I saw the video about how they run out before the music ends and get into their cars and go, kinda seemed corporate and artificial to me. But this is coming from a fan who went to their concerts since 2007 and was used to them coming out and meeting fans after the show for a couple minutes (maybe a half hour)

MistressJonas said:

——————————–

—————-
    Speaking of, Mean Girls 2 was the epitome of flop. That had to be. I couldn’t watch even half of it.

• MistressJonas

—————-

Oh my god. Don’t even get me started on this epic fail of a movie. It was very painful to watch. Their outfits were horrible and they all looked 12. Regina George would not be pleased.

I didn’t even watch it. I’m not gonna waste my time on a Disney remake shittttttttt.

——————————–
    __________________
    if we wanna do a real comparison .. beiber is really caring about selling him self advertising, tons of music vedios usher
    while jonas are very relaxed compared to 08 and 09 … barely advertising eg how many talk shows in 2010 have they apeared as the jonas brothers compared to beiber

• MistressJonas

Just Bieber is the “IT” thing of the MOMENT. That’s why.

i know rated R was different .. but as i said its not what sells billions of copies
    im actually kinda bored with the hits today its all the same subject it feels like every one follows the trend :D
    about jonas which video well i think their 2009 tour was amazing ive been to this only

—————
    Yeah, I loved their 2009 tour. It was the perfect mix of interaction with fans and production. (I loved the stage and their baseball games )

——————
    I agree. But you can’t really compare them because Bieber is new to mainstream. If he didn’t promote himself last year at all, he wouldn’t be successful at all. He’s just starting out. Jonas have already promoted themselves. That being said, I do think they need to promote their songs more.

• ilove30stm

what the actual f*ck?

i think the jonas brothers are taking time off for themselves now.just because they want a life doesnt mean that they are irrelevant.they have been famous since they were very young & they have made all their money & kevin got married so they just wanna chill for awhile & take their time writing songs for them & other people.trust me,bands are only at the top until they make enough money to allow them not to work for awhile & they’ll dissapper & then a while later they’ll make a comeback & the cycle restarts.

• xSweetCandyxx

Good for Taylor =)but why did Rihanna flopped =/

• Gearsarealwaysturning

No one even cares about rolling stone anymore. SMH.

if they had done any ;)
    it always has to do with publicity to reach where beiber is or jonas in 08
    whether the look relationships music videos without these they wont attract more people only true fans would go and listen (goes for every artist)

It seemed like the Jonas relationships were popular on OceanUp and the rumors were popular here, but not so much on mainstream television. So you’re absolutely right. Only the true fans and haters talked about them when a rumor started. I agree. I’m glad someone noticed that. They need another song like Burnin’ Up or Hold on. well, those were my favorite anyways.. lol and Lovebug!!

• Olivviaaa

Ya cause all Taylor talks about in songs is the same damn things. Jo-Bros still qot their fans(me also) not giving a damn who comes next.Forever JBS<33333333333 SCREW ROLLING STONE!!

• Olivviaaa

• Olivviaaa

To be honest? Yes, I Agree…Cmon,organising A world tour, without Europe…That’s really nice of them.Taylor at least cares for her fans all over the world.

• Olivviaaa

____
    thats what i really like about jonas they are realaxed .. they know their fame may not last forever and they are not afraid of trying new things
    i think they have alternatives to music e.g i think nick might one day go to law school
    as for justin T he is more focused on acting he barely do any music except collaboration with other artists so dont expect him to be as famous as the sexy back time

Rolling Stones really needs to stop bagging on the Jonas Brothers. It’s really getting annoying. We get it, suddenly, they don’t like them, but didn’t they support them a few years ago when they were the newest thing? At least now we know what a sell-out it is.

• milenator

To me Rihanna was a flop cause I dont like her anymmore but I think she wasnt much of flop cause her singles have topped the charts and her album did pretty good(even though I hate her now lol)
    JoBros-stans might not agree but they were a flop in 2010 Rolling Stone or not this is based on facts not opinion, I think its cause Jonas-mania died down in 2010(since biever came in) and they actually had two CDs in 2010 the JONAS LA soundtrack and Camp Rock soundtrack which both didnt sell alot yes theyre soundtrack but past soundtracks have been successful just not no more since Jonas hype died down

________________
    who really would care about relationships and fight on the internet except teenagers fans and haters
    yupp they need that to get back but they dont have to be in rush … i quess luv alot them that i want them to do exactly what they want
    its fun to talk to a sane moderate fan .. haters and stans are soo tyring

________________
    its fun to talk to a sane moderate fan .. haters and stans are soo tyring

____

______

Yes! plus they’ve all made MILLIONS now and they can pick and choose what they want to do. They aren’t “hungry” anymore and need to work to live or to get to a comfortable place. I’m not saying they did it all for the money I’m saying when you’ve got millions if you feel like going to law school, doing some acting, starting your own company, sitting home all day you can.
    I personally would love to go to a smaller scale Jonas Brothers concert like the small ones they use to do before all the 4 year olds sitting on Mom & Dads lap taking a nap.

• Carol E.

Jonas will rock don’t matter what the FUCK these stupid people talk ’bout them. Peace out suckers.

• JONAS

I hate how Rolling Stone loved the Jonas Brothers, and put them on covers, and all that amaznig stuff, and now they are talking crap about them! I hate people sometimes -_-

• joejonasloveeeee1099

Fans have moved on to the ppl more “in”?
    Obviously they aren’t fans then.
    True fans stick with them unlike you.

• HayleyBee

Go on Taylor, rocking like a boss.

Jan 24, 2011 @ 12:15 pm
    HayleyBee said:
    Go on Taylor, rocking like a boss.
    No. Dude in yo icon is fuggggggggggg.

———————–
    unfortunately u cant control who loves them or not …. as for me i wouldnt mind if i still like their music
    i dont think its always the case when u have millions e.g loads of mainstream(now) artists might be richer than jonas brothers i think it all matters with what u wanna do now … because what u really wanna do is what ull be good at

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

Rolling stone can go suck it. Thats y their daddy flopped XD

• xCookieMuffin

I don’t think their tour flopped..at all.
    It kinda did. Tickets started to cost as low as like, $10.00 :|

I understand JB & Christina…. But Rihanna????? really!!!?!?!? SMH

• xCookieMuffin

They’ve become irrelevant. I use to love the Jonas Brothers. Now? Eh. Not so much. Their not doing anything really to keep them relevant. Fans have moved on to the people that are more “in” .

• xCookieMuffin

The JoBros have management fail anyway.

Moving on…Rihanna is fucking amazing rolling stone. I can barely understand why they would put her up there instead of someone else. Smh. Christina: I can understand how shes up there..

The JoBros have management fail anyway.

____________
    they are talkin about rated r era .. not LOUD
    although rated r was good but it is not what sells (aka sex, parties, having fun)

• Jolie

Did Christina’s TOUR flopped? OMG.. That is so sad! Her voice is amazing. =|

They better be talking tour because Rihanna had been fucking killing it in 2010 with R rated and loud..

I don’t want to sound mean, but I think the declining popularity of the Jonas brothers has a lot to do with their fans growing up and realizing that the music of the Jobros just really isn’t very good. When you grow up your tastes evolve, and what you were sastified with at 12 may not cut it at all when you’re 16.

jonas brothers concerts had a lot of tickets still let over. They havent come out with new songs.That’s why they flopped even though they lowered the price of their tickets.
    Justin Bieber’s tour was almost all sold out basically. Most people went to his concert instead like me :)

Why is Rolling Stone saying that things??!!
    Jonas are the best, their fans are the best, this week 8 tags about them were on twitter, and Joe and Kevin commented, shut up Rolling Stone!!

• jaque

Vote for Jonas at Shorty Awards!! They deseve it!!! I vote every day!

• jaque

I’m 19 and I love Jonas, their songs are great, they sing with soul!!

fuck the haters!!!

Taylor Swift rocked and Jonas Brothers flopped?
    Illuminati gets you anywhere, huh Taylor?

• Jersey Native

…I coulda swore there were three Jonas Brothers…Not one…Ohhh and Taylor Swift only thrived cause the only thing she’s good at is publicly bashing guys she use to date…I have much respect for people like that…NOT.

if you actually read the headline, youll see they’re talking about concert attendance. which is why the jonas brothers ‘flopped’ and roger waters ‘rocked’

Rolling Stone Hate the Jonas Brothers but now I hate Rolling Stone magazines.
    I went to a Jonas Concert and it was full it was awesome to see al the crowd THEY are still being the same JOBROS!

• whatthefudge

I don’t really think RIhanna flopped. Maybe tour wise she did but with her singles and all, she’s been pretty popular. I’m surprised they didn’t put Bieber as one of the “rocked.” The reason why their on flopped is because of their tour, they haven’t came out with anything new, and they’re becoming irrelevant. Also, some people are tired of waiting for them to come out with new stuff and they kinda moved on to different artists. Who the hell is Roger Waters?

• Jonatica

HABER COMO QUE LOS JONAS BROTHERS FRACASARON? QUE ONDA LA REVISTA ROLLING STONE Y LOS TT’S QUE HACEMOS EN TWITTER TODOS LOS DIAS YO CREO QUE ESA REVISTA DEVERIA INFORMARSE PRIMERO ;)
    PLEASEEE JB COME BACK TO CHILE IN 2011 WE LOVE U!!!

Jan 24, 2011 @ 12:48 pm
    xCookieMuffin said:
    If they’re “irrelevant” then why are you commenting in a post that has to do with them? Sit down.

• ellie.xx

are you kidding?? rihanna flopped…. thats a bit of bull shit :) but i agree with jonas brothers and xtina

• GabriellaS

I completely agree with them, except for the fact Rihanna has NOT ‘flopped’!!

fuck them bitches

ROLLINGSTONE SUCSKKKKKKKKKKKKK

• EmmaLC

I understand Jonas and Xtina, but Rihanna?
    Jonas got overtaken by Justin Bieber, Christina was a bad Gaga-knockoff, but Rihanna didn’t do anything bad, right?

Ummm really the jobros flopped?If it wasn’t for Joe that stupid little f**ked up b!tch Taylor would have NO hits cuz she’s a f**king stalker hypocrite who likes to pretend she’s innocent when she’s a fake and I hate her :)

• me

rolling stone magazine doesn’t know shit.
    but EVERYONE knows that……………….

this is a LIE i mean how can rihanna flop when she get a hit song every week
    the jonas brothers havent had a new album and after all these years christina still has fans

First.

• nownlaterz

One of the many reasons i don’t buy that rag anymore.

Damn.

• MistressJonas

Why is Rolling Stone hating on the JoBros so much lately?

How could they have flopped? They haven’t put out any records yet……?

• MistressJonas

WAIT. How did Rihanna FLOP? what the hell. She did not. What’s going on with Rolling Stone.

• Voice of reason

Let’s all hope and pray that they make a successful comeback.

• SJG97

How could they have flopped? They haven’t put out any records yet……?

I think they are talking about their tour not their records.Same with all the other people on the list.

idk what their taking about..maybe in the usa but rihanna had the #1 album in the WORLD for like 3 weeks straight and the jonas brothers camp rock tour a hit ..plus justin is only doing better cause his tickets are like 80-300 dollars but his venues are small..js

STOP HATING ROLLINGSTONE!! there end of story

i love how when rolling sotne bashed them like a month ago..jonas haters were like…their a mag they dont owe them any thing…but yet their still bashing them .. yeah ok thats just annoying

MistressJonas said:
    I think Rachel McAdams personally called in to make sure a song called “What the hell” would premiere when the movie was half way through.

• MistressJonas

They need to make new songs first. I hope they go back to the classic Jonas vibe. I would die of happiness.

MistressJonas said:

me too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

KARMAS A BITCH!

• MistressJonas

hahahaha I know. I thought that was kind of ironic.

_____________
    awww u ve been to the games XD … i went to london especially for them
    2010 tour was more likely for disney i didnt feel they cared about advertising .. eg. 2009 they went to larry king
    2010 publicity is nothing compared to 2009 or 08

What ? Okay RS.. lets think about this for a moment shall we ??

1. The economy sucks.
    2. The people that go to these shows get their money from their parents. See #1 above.
    3. Concert tickets vs. food. See #1 above.
    4. Our flow of money determines their intake. If we can’t afford it. They don’t get our money, bottom line.
    5. Roling Stone Mag sucks and if I’m out of money I’ll use it for toliet paper.

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

lol whatever, I don’t think they tour flopped at all.

awww u ve been to the games XD … i went to london especially for them
    2010 publicity is nothing compared to 2009 or 08
    Yeah.

• iStayWithJoBros

JONAS BROTHERS FLOPPED ????? MAGAZINES DON’T KNOW WHAT TO PUT ABOUT THEM,AND ONLY PUT ‘JONAS FLOPPED’ ‘JONAS LOST FANS’.

Jan 24, 2011 @ 11:40 am