Miley Cyrus MAKES A WISH COME TRUE

DaymonMileyandPinky

Teen savior Miley made a wish come true for Damon who has had 3 surgeries for spina bifida. Children born with this condition suffer from different degrees of paralysis, ambulatory problems, loss of sensation and deformation of the hips, knees and feet. He has had 10 surgeries on his feet and had a rod placed in his back. He cannot walk or feel his feet, and relies on a wheelchair for movement.

For his wish, Daymon wanted to meet his idol, Miley Cyrus. Kids Wish Network made it possible for Daymon and his family to be flown out to meet Miley in New Orleans on the set of her new movie, So Undercover. Miley greeted Daymon like a friend and he even brought Miley some gifts, including a pink teddy bear that Miley loved and named ‘Pinky.’ Daymon said, ‘It was the best time of my life.’

She is so nice and really cares about others! <3

Miley looks so beautiful here! God Bless You Daymon.

That’s so sweet!!

• marinawashiski

Miley’s such a good person, love her <3
    Oh, it’s so sad that Damon is only 12 with all those operations, I’ll pray for him :/

That’s nice :)

• muahaaha

I love this girl way too much.

awwww that was sweet my women miley fulling little kids hearts with joy and the little boy is cute

• w

It’s Miley!

Wow first time to ever be first. I don’t know why but this is quite exciting :P — Soorry you’re 2nd. Next time :)
    ________________________________

Aww Daymon you are an incredible courageous and strong young man. No child should be put all through that. You will be in my Prayers Daymon. xoxo & Love you Miley. You are so awesome at granting Wishes! I know you have granted over a hundred plus and I am so Proud! :)

________________________________

Haha no, that was actually me both times :) I went back to the home page and I was still the only one so I said it :P __________________________ Oh ok, then CONGRATS!! Hey.. they say,.. You never forget Your First Time @ being FIRST. ;)

• Bubbly-Joe

Awh, that’s sweet. Poor boy, that’s so sad.

Daymon you are a cutie! So happy you had a great time! Daymon My prayers are all for you tonight. Miley love to death! You are so amazing. PS> Hey Pinky you may be too big for Mileys car dash board, but I’m sure we’ll see you around. ;)

• milenator

thats really sweet :)

i bet most miley haters would care less about this always focusing on negative things she’s done

Teen Savior

lmao only oceanup

• jazzie

aww Mileys a sweetheart :), i feel so sorry for that poor boy

• Xoxo

Aww so sad, but atleast he got to meet her :]

________________________________

__________________________

Haha, we’ll see :D

• peacelovehearts

D’awwww <3

What do you buy the girl that has everything? A very Pink Teddy Girly Bear of course! Nice job Damon! Love ya Miley!

• mels

: ) cutie

• purplekoolaid

lmao “teen savior”…
    but other than that this is a nice tory! im not fan of Miley but its great that she took time out of her day to visit this little boy. I hope he gets better one day.

• MileyDemiJoBros

OMG! I love her so much.
    She’s such a good person.
    She’s my role model, idc about her haters. I’ll love her forever <3

• xLOLAx

• jonasfanxo

aww so sweet :) <3

• :)

I love this girl :)

sweetest bitch you’ll ever meet. (:

• Sadity

awww sooo sweet

• Peace’n’Love

awww

:’)

• xiaobao5200

awwwwwww god bless damon <3 I hope he gets better
    and that’s really sweet of her
    making the wishes of more than 100 kid come true :’)

• YOitsMiley

aww <3

• Belovatic

LOVE HER

• Irday

i love so much miley!…just a comment if that r brown contactsss dnt use themm anymoree:S they make u look idkk but u are beautiful with ur greeen or bluee eyesss xoxo kissessss bb

• xSweetCandyxx

Awwww so cute <3333

nice of her

how sweet

i feel pathetic
    this made me cry :/
    hahha i <3 miley

wow she has a heart…I never noticed that it’s good to see that she’s actually humamn

i feel pathetic
    this made me cry :/
    hahha i <3 miley

that’s my hero right there. She’s so under-appreciated & criticized, it’s unfair.

• Brasil

A Miley realmente é um anjo, e as pessoas ficam criticando.

Se ponham em seu lugar: os pais se separando, e em todo lugar que olha há críticos. A cabeça vira do avesso. Não a julguem, estiquem as mãos e deem apoio.

• iliveinmilantis

Gg, Miley’s so sweet. ?

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

that boy awww he made me tear up a bit.
    Good thing your doing Miley, don’t ever stop.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Miley looks older in this pic…and by older I mean GOOD older.

• gottalent

<—Is it moving?

gottalent said:

<—Is it moving?

• gottalent

Jan 26, 2011 @ 05:18 am

gottalent said:

<—Is it moving?

What your looking at the baby or beyonce?

gottalent said:

Jan 26, 2011 @ 05:18 am

gottalent said:

<—Is it moving?

What your looking at the baby or beyonce?

beyonce

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Amazing, sweet Miley! <3

• ilovepeacock

Aw poor guy :[
    I’m sure though he doesn’t need sympathy, he’s just happy to be alive.
    YOU GO SMILERZ.

• maybelove

• Dee osment

All the best to Damon…nice job for the pinky bear….miley..love u so much..i knew from the 1st time, u truly genereous person…n i’m a fan coz u funny,real,natural,friendly,smiley,nice,honest n strong person…even w/different style,i know u still the same person …..stay strong smiley miley..all the best

Even when Miley does good things (which is often, despite what OceanUP thinks), OU still has to be snarky. OU = Fail.

Cuuuuuuuuuute ! *-*
    I love her so much :)

• Phoebe

THAT’S why I love Miley ;) and BTW OU it’s kinda lame being sarcastic about this, Miley definately helped that little guy and you shouldn’t make fun of her for that

thats really sweet :D

• Belle

He is the most adorable boy ever! He has the best smile! He’s in my prayers and although he’s had all those surgeries and difficulties, he looks so genuinely happy. It’s such a great thing to see celebrities taking time to meet with fans like Daymon and to make their wishes come true. It’s just a beautiful thing.
    But once again, he is a sweetheart and has the best smile. :)
    LOVE YA DAYMON!

I have Spina Bifida.

• Mayra.

Aww so cute!

Aww she’s such a sweetheart (‘:

AWWWWWWW !
    SO TOUCHING GOSHH!!!
    yeah me too its prooving that miley DO has a heart..

and they say shes a bad person who treats her fans like crap ! well i say BULL SHIT !

this pic is so cute <3

• fairytales

She’s so sweet and lovely!

Thats nice I guess

Miley

• SexyBunny

I’m sorry but..
    That kid’s face is kind of funny.

• mileycrush

why does miley cyrus have to be the most beautiful person alive?

• mileycrush

gosh, this is so cute. <3 i love the teddy bear. and miley is like possibly the most down to earth person ever. i LLOVE her. i wish i could meet her some day. she's sucha huge inspiration to me! :) miley ftfw <3 miley for the fucking win. point.period.blank.

• rainbow3000

miley is like possibly the most down to earth person ever

I hate to rain on your parade but that comment kinda me LOL. Like are you serious?

miley is like possibly the most down to earth person ever

why i think she is down to earth too ?

is it just me or is her eyes brown ?
    plus that kid looks so cute ! cant tell he is sick because of how happy he is to meet her ! miley rockss

• MIX Bikini

Fashionistas! This Summers New Swimwear Line MIX Is Introducing The First Interchangeable Bikini http://www.facebook.com/#!/mixbikini. Be The Designer And Create Hundreds Of Styles From One Piece. Launching This Summer, Check Us Out On Facebook. We Are Currently Seeking New MIX Models, And We Want Your Ideas For New Bikini Designs! Finally A swimwear Line For The People, By The People! “LIKE” Us On Facebok To Receive Information About Our 2011 Spring Launch!

Miley!! <333333

I have Spina Bifida.

my boyfriend just gave me tht same teddy bear today. haha

• renee

aw thats so sweet of miley

• Lucielle
  • Jerretc1

Love Miley (:

• DdlovatoSTAN

how adorable

• mileyfanatic

Miley such a sweetheart <3

• mileyfanatic

Miley such a sweetheart <3

• micah_anne

Awe, so sweet.

• SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

Awww :) That’s really wonderful. :)
    Hope that kid gets better :)

• Peace’n’Love

HELLO

she is a great person..htat’s why people get so attached with her ..

the person who has the ass icon
    it’s really offensive especially with posts like this one

xLOLAx said:
    If i were a celebrity, i would do this frequently. no better thing then making someones wish come true. _________________________ Miley does do it alot. She has fulfilled about 120 wishes so far. :)

• •Lil G •

Cute :)

• WYLMITE?

That’s really sweet :’)

i love her

OMG I lovE her :)) <3 First xD

As of April 10, 2010 Miley has granted 105 wishes. Don’t know many more since then. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8AAQeieXmo

• Aye.

How sweet of Miley. <3

Hey guys if you're Blogspot check my blog on Celebrity styles and gossip and pass it on please? this is no spam. :)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !

I think Miley had red eyes and the person put red eye corrective with an editing program and that turned her eyes dark. Or it could be many other reasons. But nothing to get upset about, many people do have changing eye color either naturally or with contacts.

i’m guessing it’s because this was taken while she was filming her movie “so undercover” ;)

DID NO ONE NOTICE Miley’s Brown Contacts? Hellooo! Miley has blue eyes and in this pic they are BROWN!!! Why?

ggggg

• xxbehappyxx

Teen savior

^That is one of the reasons I love OceanUP so much.

Bow Down to Miley Christ Bitches! :P

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

Aww how sweet. amazing boy. amazing girl. pink bear <3.

that is so nice of her

• LovatoLoveXO

awwwww i like the good miley lol hope it last :D and i want her teddy bear

I love when celebrities do actually go and meet their fans who’s wish is to meet them :)

Wow first time to ever be first. I don’t know why but this is quite exciting :P

Ahh miley for life

Awwww Miley is awesome!! How cute! God that pure kid with all those operations. Saying a prayer for him right now.

So sweet. (:

• alex

hey i love ocean up

• MileyDemiJoBros

LovatoLoveXO said:

awwwww i like the good miley lol hope it last :D and i want her teddy bear
    ……
    Miley’s always good. Her style doesnt define her.
    She’s a good person ALL DAYS

• olivia

awsome and sweet

• twomorelonelypeople

:’) gawwgeouss

• 143Miley

Awe<3

• comaful

so this is what the worst celebrity influence do huh?
    Miley is a good person. even if she’s done stupid things her heart is gold.