Selena Gomez, ‘My Biggest Flaw Is..’

selenaprincess

Selena Gomez revealed to Tiger Beat that just like any other teenager she is not perfect & still has drama with her parents: ‘My biggest issue is that I don’t handle fights with my parents [well]. Not communicating with them is [my] biggest flaw. It’s good to talk to [my parents]. They’re nice people. I don’t know..

..why I’m scared of them!’ On being in spotlight: ‘I embrace [being a role model], because it’s very sweet to have girls have posters and t-shirts of you.. But, I still make mistakes. I’m not the best person ever, but I try to be.’

• Sadity

I only really like selena when she is acting in a movie or show but her personal life sucks she just seems soo boring . its sad .

• thousandreasons

greatly dislike selena=)
    you and thousand others xD

At least is not as much as the people that hate Miley and Demi so its okay

BUT. you know that miley and demis fans are TRUE and loyal,
    when you can’t be sure if selena would still have as many
    fans if she did something like miley or demi did;) so
    quoting you back; “its okay”;)

• KBsuckers

people pleaser just sayin’

• Twilightlover:)

hate selena gomez

• renee

selenas so nice

• renee

just by when she said about her fans that made me like her even more then i did before

• KBsuckers

Twilightlover:) said:
    hate selena gomez
    ========
    ok use major dislike…why hate? she isnt that bad.

• XoePowns

Hey

• tarsea

what a liyer she doesent like her fans she just want the money so shecan get more of her taylor swift look alike dresses

• KBsuckers

XoePowns said:
    Hey
    hiya get on the Jonas post :)

• renee

hey

That picture of Katy Perry is photoshopped right? She never dressed like a cupcake.

• thousandreasons

greatly dislike selena=)

• KBsuckers

thousandreasons said:
    greatly dislike selena=)
    you and thousand others xD

• renee

well if you think selena just wants to get money why are you on her post knowing that much you probably support her to not saying thats a bad thing just saying quit liying you either are a selena fan or you arnt

• tarsea

i dont know

FOLLOWWWWW! PLEASE! I WANNA HEAR SHUT UP AND LOVE ME AND I’M SURE YOU ALL DO TOO!

• renee

exzacly

wtf Katy Perry has NEVER worn a cupcake dress… there’s so many things she does wear that’s crazy and they choose a photoshopped cupcake dress…k

• XoePowns

Jan 25, 2011 @ 03:24 pm
    KBsuckers said:

XoePowns said:
    Hey
    hiya get on the Jonas post :)
    LOL sure,

greatly dislike selena=)
    you and thousand others xD

At least is not as much as the people that hate Miley and Demi so its okay.

Selena is so boring zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• KBsuckers

LOL sure,
    cool see you there :)

• renee

why ae you hating on miley and demi

• renee

whatever your name is let me tell you somethig they are both very sweet girls and they might have issues but atleast there taking care of them

• KBsuckers

LOL sure,
    cool see you there :)

She considers herself a role model? O_O
    First of all, role models aren’t people who are fake, and try to act nice and sweet to like people. Role models are people that always teach you things through their works. For example, she a singer, they can express that through their songs. But she doesn’t, Selena, you teach girls to fall in a passionate love when most of your fans are under 18? Really? Why don’t you show them that nobody is perfect, as you say. But guess what? You care more about boys than that important message. I seriously don’t get your “music”.

• ChubbyBunny

Haha selenas mom does look like she could beat a bitch

• googleheimer

I agree with the post above and I will grab more information from google google

• sex games

epig kxoek sexgameshub ucruspz z nj d whk

wow, that picture when she was so stunning. she’s loosing her looks now.

this interview is really old
    i dont know if selena’s fake… but sometimes her cutesy attitude is a bit much. lol. she’s TOO sugary sweet, there’s a limit for everything.

this interview is really old

• ilovepeacock

People don’t like Selena for no fucking reason so just ignore them.

• ilovepeacock

She considers herself a role model? O_O

DUDE. STFU.
    You are talking so much irrelevant shit about someone you don’t know.

• MIX Bikini

Fashionistas! This Summers Newest Hottest Swimwear Line MIX Is Introducing The First Interchangeable Bikini! Be The Designer And Create Hundreds Of Styles From One Piece. Launching This Summer, Check Us Out On Facebook. We Are Currently Seeking New MIX Models, And We Want Your Ideas For New Bikini Designs! Finally A swimwear Line For The People, By The People! Drop a comment, “LIKE” Us On Facebok To Receive Information About Our 2011 Spring Launch!

I love her :) :)

• Lupo

I don’t think you are being mean just crabby – which is nothing that some sweet dick your ass could fix hope this aids you

• thousandreasons

okay? im not taking advice from someone who’s username is the name if an underwear brand. ‘kay?

DO YOU WANT TO HEAR SHUT UP AND LOVE ME? CREATE A BUNCH OF TWITTER ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW THEM

• teamnobody

flawless<3 but lmao ive heard her say that for another topic

• TheOne

well i love Selena <3
    i think she’s got great potential.
    She might be the new Jennifer Aniston later in life, she reminds me of her(acting wise)

• xSweetCandyxx

I love her

• thousandreasons

dead post?
    well it’s a selena post sooo
    kinda given=)

Selena Gomez the best!

We all have flaws. Only Jesus Christ was flawless. :)

Awe she’s scared of her parents haha, I dunno her mom seems like someone who would put Selena in check if she gets out of line.

• carbomb__

This interview or whatever has been posted about 4 times already…

• Untouchable

i love KP

Mmm cup cake

• renee

wow your just sitting on the cinputer hateing on people you dont even know

• Lupo

Selena is p much the only reason why I come lol to oceanup

hope thi shelps

• KBsuckers

renee said:
    wow your just sitting on the cinputer hateing on people you dont even know
    umm u spelt hating wrong and yeah typical girls.

• thousandreasons

Selena is p much the only reason why I come lol to oceanup

hope thi shelps

it doesn’t.

• thousandreasons

God, im being very mean today =/