Chris Brown Out W/ Sexy New Girlfriend

chris-brown-art-29

Chris Brown looked very happy while leaving Barnes & Noble in Hollywood with a new girlfriend pictured in blue shorts. Earlier in the day Chris spray painted on a canvas with friends in West Hollywood. Photos: Fame.

• renee

i think its stupid to and its been 2 years to people need to get over it

• melina

i know right some people just artnt forgiving

• renee

yeah ixzacly

• Rocko

Jan 26, 2011 @ 03:56 pm
    AcidPinkLemonade said:
    He could be huge right now if he didn’t hit Rihanna.
    People are always going to hold that against him.
    As a teen, he did a tribute to MJ and James Brown.

But no one really knows what went down in that car anyway.
    Thank you. No one can really judge him, we all have our “demons”.

• mels

She looks 16

• Rocko

Rihanna is not that pretty. Take away the makeup and costumes.

ou i’m his new girlfriend get it correct

• Jane.in.Sane

Jan 26, 2011 @ 02:39 pm
    Jane.in.Sane said:

Does anyone care about him anymore?!?
    ..Cuz I don’t.
    The whole Rihanna thing sickens me. :/

Seriously let it go man, it’s been two years.

In my book, 2 years doesn’t mean anything. People don’t change when they do things like that. He could still abuse his new gf.
    Just saying..

oh shut up and get over it. not only has it been 2 years, also eminem hit his ex-wife too yet he’s worshipped by everyone. chris is hot AND talented.

• TheOne

she looks like an average girl. cool

• TraceSTAN

Jane.in.Sane said:

Jan 26, 2011 @ 02:39 pm
    Jane.in.Sane said:

Does anyone care about him anymore?!?
    ..Cuz I don’t.
    The whole Rihanna thing sickens me. :/

Seriously let it go man, it’s been two years.

Just saying..

No he doesn’t beat women any more. But he has moved onto to making fun of people who were molested as children by saying that they enjoyed being raped. He is a class act now all the way now, with no more anger issues.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I was watching that weird food addictions show

And I’m like…
    Who the fuck eats CHALK?!?

ou i’m his new girlfriend get it correct
    ___

Has he hit you yet?

• Riddikulus

And I’m like…
    Who the fuck eats CHALK?!?
    ————————————

people

so demi punches a girl and everyone is like poor demi she’s such an angel who was under pressure . it’s her management’s/ashley’s/her father’s/joe’s/selena ‘s fault
    and chris brown is the devil himself for hitting rihanna
    fucking double standard

• Jane.in.Sane

Jane.in.Sane said:

Does anyone care about him anymore?!?
    ..Cuz I don’t.
    The whole Rihanna thing sickens me. :/

Seriously let it go man, it’s been two years.

Just saying..

The Classiest….

• Rocko

OMG here we go again…..

• Rocko

Dude has issues, growing up and seeing his mom being abused really messed him up…

she is not sexy though. lol

you can say tht again

• pceloveguitar

Jane.in.Sane said:

Does anyone care about him anymore?!?
    ..Cuz I don’t.
    The whole Rihanna thing sickens me. :/
    Doesn’t change the fact he’s talented.
    Everyone deserves a second chance.
    I’m not saying what he did was right, in any way at all, but people have to ‘get over it’ at some point.

So fucking hott!!! He could do better! <3

• AcidPinkLemonade

He could be huge right now if he didn’t hit Rihanna.
    People are always going to hold that against him.
    As a teen, he did a tribute to MJ and James Brown.

But no one really knows what went down in that car anyway.

• nownlaterz

Seriously, he is too sexy. Love him!
    And his girlfriends shoes! *_*

• FUNNNNNNN

OMG I LOVE THE TYRA SHOWW :D

• Marge.

i love him, always have always will.
    doesn’t mean i supported what he did, but he’s mad talented.
    people make mistakes, but they’re allowed to change.
    he has, get over it.
    rihanna did.

• renee

good for chris and i hope i can be his girl someday.

• melina

i love chris and its stupid that pewople are still mad about the rihonna thing

shes ugly????????

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

Chris is unbelievably hot and soo talented

• Jane.in.Sane

Does anyone care about him anymore?!?
    ..Cuz I don’t.
    The whole Rihanna thing sickens me. :/

• Bubbly-Joe

Jane.in.Sane said:

Does anyone care about him anymore?!?
    ..Cuz I don’t.
    The whole Rihanna thing sickens me. :/

Mte.

nice

Jan 26, 2011 @ 02:39 pm
    Jane.in.Sane said:

Does anyone care about him anymore?!?
    ..Cuz I don’t.
    The whole Rihanna thing sickens me. :/

Seriously let it go man, it’s been two years.

Seriously let it go…he is cute talented sexy

seriously, rihanna is over it and has moved on with her
    life… if she can do that, being the one it happened to.. then so can you.
    it’s been too damn long now and he’s trying to change.
    it’s sad people only remember the bad you do instead of focusing
    on the good..
    move on.. it’s 2011 for fucks sake.

• Sadity

I can’t look at him the same anymore because of the Rihanna stuff . . . Am I the only one ?

• WakaWakaEhEh

kay

she is famous ? :)

i love chris brown !!!!! very talented

i will never see him the same :/ at least his gf has good legs ;)

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

They both look fucked up. Perfect match.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

She looks no where near as good as Rihanna, but she has fine ass legs…Just sayin’

• Just Dream

Poor Girl!

Maybe he changed…dosen`t mean that if he beat rihanna he will beat every girl wich is dating!lol get over people

• ?Fearless?

Are you going to punch her too chris??

THIS GUY IS TOO DAMN CUTE AND TALENTED. He can do way better. Js.

• muffin

ugh, Another women to beat half to death for him… Seriously who wants to date these kinds of guys?

• Sam

His music is better now than before his arrest. He’s a better singer, even better dancer which was already great before.

And he can write songs top unlike most pop singers. And his Career is back in a big way. 3 Grammy nominations. His song Yeah 3X, no bs and Deuces are all doing well. Deuces was #1 for 9 weeks on RNB billboard chart.

I saw him in concert and also usher and Rihanna in the past year or so. Usher sucked. Out of breath. Rihanna was off key. Love her, but she’s not a good performer.

But him! Omg! One of the best live shows I’ve ever seen. And I’m a rock fan.

He’s officially back. Lol. Too bad for the ppl who hate him. But would you tell him the stuff you type to his face? Doubt it.

You stay mad, he’ll stay a millionaire worth 12 million.

• ollie

she gon’ get beat up.

WTF is up with her shoes.

• Lupo

I think demi and Chris Brown should hook up

he’s amazing!
    glad he’s finally giving love another chance.

you people need to get over the whole Rihanna thing.

he’s so talented. I’m glad he didn’t stop recording music. :) his album is going to be awesome!

• carbomb__

I spy Mijo and Big Pat. :) I love Chris Brown, and he looks so happy. He’s so great. The definition of a true artist. =D <33333

• marcustash

It is weird to find out how many different blogs the internet has on this topic! I don’t know if I’ll ever have to be back here, but it’s good to know I stumbled upon the one that offers a little valuable information if this ever comes up for me again
    bosch cordless

• carbomb__

His girlfriend is really cute. I usually don’t approve, but good job Chris. :)