Justin Bieber BEST BUY COMMERCIAL

Justin Bieber will be featured in a Best Buy commercial that will air Super Bowl Sunday, February 6. More pictures from Justin’s beautiful new commercial HERE!

Pix of Justin arriving @ airport HERE and news shirtless pix HERE!

• Dinoluverrr

aha im so gonna be the first one to see the commercial xD JB<33

• forevermuggle

This boy should just give up.

asd

WHAT.THE.FUCK -.-

WHAT.THE.FUCK -.-
    _______________________________

Completely agreed

That suit… O_o

I’m sorry but I keep laughing cuz he looks like a female in a um certain part. I didn’t notice it till a perverted friend of minepointed it out to me haha.

• Untouchable

haha love the biebs :)

• Sadity

sophieeee said:

who the fuck is he? tron?
    Lmfaooo ! I’m dyingg . Commercials are so extrad .

• milenator

Gross…

• milenator

Gross…

• savannahbieber

YUCK!!! he manorexic for sure..dude you will be 17 in like a month if you haven’t hit puberty by now its never gonna happen THIS IS WHAT GOD STUCK YOU WITH!
    umm excuse me he HAS hit puberty. listen to his baby songs from the beginning and how he sings it now. he had to lower the notes. and compare before and after pictures. AND he grew 3 inches. soo….
    ~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~

Biebertron

exactly what i was think. He looks adorable in it though

He looks ridiculous…as usual!!

• savannahbieber

~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~

Biebertron

exactly what i was thinking. He looks adorable in it though

i wonder what this kiddos gonna look like in 20 yrs

• JBonlyForJonas

Oh my …He looks ridiculous :B

…..

• sophieeee

who the fuck is he? tron?

Biebertron

Ultra LOL

• maybelove

oh my

haha, lol x)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL!

• Andreea

hahahahahahaha

FAMEWHORE, FAMEWHORE, FAMEWHORE :) You can see the $$$$ signs in his eyes….