Miley Cyrus WORST Celebrity Influence

miley-cyrus-naked-stripper-9

Sexy Miley Cyrus has been voted the world’s WORST celebrity influence for the second year in a row. Miley also won AOL’s JSYK.com survey in 2009. The award is voted for by kids aged between nine and 15. Miley earned 58% of the votes, ahead of Lindsay Lohan at two Demi Lovato at three.

Mileys deffinitely not the worst the drug is legal and Demi shouldn’t be on the list she is the most down to earth girl and is doing really good right now And she only went into a treatment center for minor physical and emotional issues people need to stop being so judgmental lindsay should be at the top of that list she keeps going back into rehab lol but Miley has changed a lot but I think shell start to change and she’s 18 so she can make her own decisions:)

• Anonymous awesome

Only sensitive people thinks she is a bad influence, there are so many 18 year olds out there who are A LOT worse than Miles, only that they haven’t papz around them 24/7 so nobody give them shit for it!

Demi Lovato shouldn’t to be in this list.

Oh yes, so agree !! Miley is a b*tch !!

• Voice of reason

Remember people these are children voting. 9-15.

• savannahbieber

We already decided that a LOOOOOOONG time ago. No surprse there

What?
    Miley is a teenager
    you can expect her to be as ~innocent~ as the girl she is in Hannah Montana
    She has paps stalking her and never giving her privacy
    It is like she has no personal life because everything she does ends up on camera

Voice of reason said:

She is a bad influence to children and babies because of her life choices but she’s not a horrible person in general. It’s just because of HM that people (ahem parents) assume this of her.

I think that it’s plausable and I agree.
    (kids aged nine to fifteen.)

You tell me if you want to see nine year olds smoking bongs and fifteen year olds taking nude pictures. I understand some of you are fans but come on let’s all be realistic.

• Anonymous awesome

I think that it’s plausable and I agree.
    (kids aged nine to fifteen.)

Okay maybe that wasn’t the best, but only because someones role model does that doesn’t mean all of the fans do the exact same. If they do they are a bit stupid, it’s like nobody would jump off a building if Miley said that, that seemed fun..

• hey. its me

I don’t think 9 year olds should even know about her PERSONAL pics or videos that have leaked. I understand that she’s not the greatest influence, but those kids parents shouldn’t even let their kids know that Miley smoked out of a bong.

@Anon

Children don’t know any better.

• Lupo

it’s p much a three-way tie between Miley flashiing her vajajay and smoking crack, Demi knocking the shit out of her background dancer and Lohan partying, and Selena screwing Biever’s nuts off in a $3000 a night hotel.

• Voice of reason

LOL E, now it’s your turn to contribute.

—————————————
    Well honestly our generation today
    little kids are cussing and already are talking about sex and stuff

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

um yeah right.. Lindsay is the worst… what the hell do I care what 9 year olds think anyway lol.. she cant be hanna forever.

hey. its me said:

I like Miley, but still don’t think she is good influence on little kids. with internet these days kids find out everything, they are stalking masters, what can you do.

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

Miley Never had a nude it was confirmed fake

• BabyYoureAFirework

They’re all 18+ they can do pretty much what they want with the exception of a few stuff

• Anonymous awesome

@Anon

Children don’t know any better.
    Some of them do, at least the “mature” ones.. but yes, that was wrong of her but everyone are judging her but she seriously has papz around her all the time. And those pics didn’t come out with purpose, or that bong video. And I’m 13 and I think people are judging too much.. yes it was wrong but like I said before, some 18 year olds do thinks way more stupid.

Well honestly our generation today
    little kids are cussing and already are talking about sex and stuff

I blame Miley. JK

——————————————-
    got that right

• Voice of reason

Exactly people, no ones cares what nine year olds think of her. Especially her, so going batshit and trying to come up with the most logical statements of why ‘she’s a good role model’ is a waste of time.

This won’t affect Miley’s career. She’s laughing all the way to the bank, believe me.

@Anon

Sweetheart, its children. Little baby nine year olds. Just drop it.

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

yeah she would be in worse shape if all she had were 9 year old fans at 18 years old. She is growing an older fanbase. I mean im 22 and me and all my friends love her..

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

1. Parents shouldn’t be giving their kids so much freedom on the internet. They get a laptop, IPhone, IPad or whatever at a veery young age. I used to play with pokémon cards at their age.
    2. Bye fans aged 9-15, hello fans aged 15+

@Miley-Demi-D

I think you’re the oldest user on this website. Correct me if I’m wrong.

@Miley-Demi-D

I think you’re the oldest user on this website. Correct me if I’m wrong.

not even close

Demi Lovato shouldn’t to be in this list.

totally agree, she made one mistake and she’s getting help

This JSYK thing is so RIGHT!
    EFF Miley. Taylor Momsen is my IDOL. I cant wait to see her live! She’s the #1 HBIC. At least she’s honest. A lot more than any other stars can say. Fuck Miley, Fuck Jonas, Fuck all of them.. I used to be a Miley & Jonas stan but TayMomsen has really made me open my eyes to the lies Disney + Friends spread. Jonas Brothers all claim to be holy etc… my ass hole is too. And Miley? REALLY? Salvia? She should also fess up to everything else she does too! All her stans are like “oh miley doesnt smoke” but theyre all so so so stupid. There was that black and white pic where she CLEARLY had a cig in her hand, everyone was like ‘omg no its not a cig. its her finger’ … theres no finger shaped like a perfect cylinder. HONEY. thas a cig. Miley doesnt even comment about the things she does. At least Momsen is open about smoking and the stuff she does. Ppl should back off the Momsenator. At least she doesn’t lie to her fans. Im 15, and appreciate honesty rather than lies. And no I dont dress like Momsen either, as she preached, shes not asking her fans to dress like her or be like her, shes just being herself and thats the message she wants to send. Im very much myself, yeah I dont wear clear heels and 8 inchers but I do express myself in my own way.

Miley can choke on those fake ass extensions & her hannah wig for of hers for all I care. I’m done with her! I cant believe I used to have posters of her in my room.
    —————-

da fuck is this comment
    —————-
    pms: ing? :P

• Riddikulus

actually, being 18 makes you a legal adult.
    ——————————————–
    i thought it was 20 because of the
    eightTEEN

• Mrs.WillDarcy

This.Being an adult is a state of mind.Welll,so I’m told.My sister is very immature for her age of 18 but she uses the exuse ‘I’m a legal adult so I can do whatever I want’ but my parents tell her ‘being an adult is a state of mind’.

• Voice of reason

I do not think she should be #1. I think Lindsay Lohan should be. All 3 of them have made mistakes but definitely Lindsay is the worst. I don’t think Demi has done anything wrong except having anger management issues. So, no i don’t agree with the list.

Lindsay is obviously way worse, but she does not have the fan base among 9-15 year olds like Miley.

• Riddikulus

LMAO, me too. All my friends are addicted to it. I only use it to call when it’s needed.
    ——————————————
    xD i prefer aim or something lol.

selena is the only bad influence sleeping with minors

@E

Seriously?, do you know the exact age?

Well some of the Joe stans have graduated university, and i heard mention of one them being 30. but no exact facts or would not want to guess, but I did see one say they were a university grad, so above 22 at least.

• Voice of reason

Btw, people I’m not against Miley nor is TraceSTAN but, you really have to learn how to accept the truth and if you can’t do that… what on earth are you doing here on this site..

Super LOL

• BabyYoureAFirework

selena is the only bad influence sleeping with minors

Lol but that hasn’t even been proven

18 does not mean your an adult js
    it just means that you can do things that people under 18 can’t.

This is true

hahahaha! so funny.

Jan 27, 2011 @ 11:28 am
    BabyYoureAFirework said:

selena is the only bad influence sleeping with minors

Lol but that hasn’t even been proven

Well whadda you want a sex tape?

• HelloThere

selena is the only bad influence sleeping with minors

Lol but that hasn’t even been proven

I don’t think she does, he isn’t even sexy..

• Riddikulus

Lindsay Lohan-don’t even get me started on her
    this girl just never learns

@E

Seriously?, do you know the exact age?

Yeah, I can believe that… I guess in a way it just scares me.

No offense (or take offense idc ;P) but I hope that I’m not still hanging around here when I’m thirty.

This JSYK thing is so RIGHT!

• twycgnb

what utter bullshit.

• BabyYoureAFirework

Well whadda you want a sex tape?

sure it will prove it

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

xD i prefer aim or something lol.
    ________
    LOL, we’re so retro xD

• Riddikulus

This JSYK thing is so RIGHT!

——————————————– Dude go share your essay somewhere else if you gonna prove a point atleast make it short lmfao

Jan 27, 2011 @ 11:30 am

This JSYK thing is so RIGHT!

—————-

da fuck is this comment

• Mrs.WillDarcy

So I’m fifteen and I wouldn’t do half things she has done at this age but I sure as hell wouldn’t vote her WCI.They should’ve made the age group be 16 through 18.That would be abit more fair.But either way LiLo still should’ve won.

18 does not mean your an adult js
    it just means that you can do things that people under 18 can’t.

actually, being 18 makes you a legal adult.

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

lol I promise im not some creep… im in college.. I just like gossip and if I were in my 30s I would never be on this site lol.

• TraceSTAN

Yeah, I can believe that… I guess in a way it just scares me.

Same, you know who I mean, but I do not know for sure so I did not want to say names, or make any false accusations.

• mileykicksass

I just don’t understand why parents expect young celebrities like Miley to be role models to their kids when they’re likely to make mistakes growing up in the spotlight. Why the fuck would you have a teenager be the role model for your kid instead of being a role model yourself? It’s not Miley job to be a parent. IMO

Jan 27, 2011 @ 12:11 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

I didn’t call you troll. Trolls are so cute though, no idea why everyone hates them: http://animalderuta.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/troll.jpg

Voice of reason said:
    WHAAA ?! I’m Cheroke – Native American!

Are you yanking my chain?
    ________

Nope. Not at all. I think you have to send something to the government or something and you’ll be tax free. lol

________

Where is that from?

, 2011 @ 12:12 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

Jan 27, 2011 @ 12:11 pm

so cute.

Jan 27, 2011 @ 12:13 pm

Gears : http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/5306/tumblrlflxlqv47h1qbzlfu.gif

FUCK YOU TOO! :(

@Sarcasm

Tumblr, um I want to say Harry Potter related but I could be wrong.

Btw, If your name is Sarcasm does that mean you were being sarcastic about the Native American ordeal, if not you aren’t living up to your name very well. ;P

@Sarcasm

Tumblr, um I want to say Harry Potter related but I could be wrong.

__________

I am being sarcastic.

@Sarcasm

Tumblr, um I want to say Harry Potter related but I could be wrong.

__________

I am being sarcastic.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Guys,have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
    Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I’m immature like miley, bong and all.

• hey. its me

I know I have a Miley icon, but I’m not a stan. I just don’t see her as a horrible influence or an immature girl.

No one thinks she is bad a person. I think more along the lines of someone can be considered a bad role model for 9-15 yr olds for even smoking (completely legal). She took some pics of herself, and smoked a bong, she is not satan, but could influence some young kids.
    I feel ya, traceSTAN

TraceSTAN said:
    Voice of reason said:

I consider someone an adult when they live separate from their parents, have a paying job and of course -sigh- pay taxes.

_________

Miley is part Native American. I believe- Cherokee?
    I heard that if you have any Native American in your blood, you don’t have to pay taxes. So, there’s another fifty points for Miley Cyrus.

TENGO SUEÑO D_D

Sarcasm said:
    Miley is part Native American. I believe- Cherokee?

your icon is making me dizzy haha

• Voice of reason

WHAAA ?! I’m Cheroke – Native American!

Are you yanking my chain?

Sarcasm said:
    Miley is part Native American. I believe- Cherokee?

your icon is making me dizzy haha
    _______

That’s been my plan all along.

• hey. its me

Demi Lovato shouldn’t to be in this list.

totally agree, she made one mistake and she’s getting help

Not a Demi fan, but I’m actually impressed with her for realizing she has a problem and trying to fix it. I hope she comes out of rehab a better person. :)

Sarcasm said:
    Miley is part Native American. I believe- Cherokee?

your icon is making me dizzy haha
    _______

That’s been my plan all along.

your plan = success

Voice of reason said:
    WHAAA ?! I’m Cheroke – Native American!

Are you yanking my chain?
    ________

Sarcasm said:
    Miley is part Native American. I believe- Cherokee?

your icon is making me dizzy haha
    _______

That’s been my plan all along.

your plan = success
    ____________

Whoo!

Mrs.WillDarcy said:

Its not really that complex.And I usually get called a ‘STAN’ so I don’t know what ‘TROLL’ means.I’m not offended that you called me a troll I just don’t know what it is.
    I can’t follow your link because it’s on the last page, but I think I know what you are referring to and the troll comment was not directed at you, more of an in general comment.

• Voice of reason

WHAAA ?! I’m Cheroke – Native American!

Are you yanking my chain?
    ________

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

This JSYK thing is so RIGHT!

______________
    You again? What do you want, perhaps a cookie?

okay. i just wondering if this list is right.

1.miley: lap dance, smokes bong, sexual performances
    2.linsday: go to prision, go to rehab
    3.demi: go to rehab (treatment center)

How is Taylor Momsen not top of this list? Swearing all the time, flashing her boobs on stage, telling people that her vibrator is her best friend etc.
    taylor is worst than miley and demi together

• Andrea

uuummm what about that taylor girl from gossip girl she talks about doing drugs and having sex w a vibrator and selena lets justin bieber grab her ass

• LucyWhite

I love ya Miles!
    But why is Demi in there???

DEMI DOES NOT DESERVE THE 3RD SPOT
    i didnt even know about this…
    i bet stupid parents voted for miley, lindsay and demi
    -__-

and? not like we didn’t know??

Ha, what a joke. Lindsay Lohan, who can’t keep her ass out of rehab, and Demi Lovato, who snorts coke in public, are better influences than her?

Miley…. wore shorts. BFD!

——————————————-

Demi doing coke was never proven. sure, if it is true it is very unfortunate. but still, let’s go by the facts here for now.
    & just because salvia is ‘legal’ doesn’t make it okay.

When are parents going to learn that thes fucking teen stars are not responsible for their fucking kids? I miss the days when adults didn’t rely on celebs to raise the kids. Someone needs to beat their asses so they can start doing their fucking jobs and stop relying on these Disney/Nick stars that they think are so INNOCENT and PERFECT. And if Miley’s the worst then Taylor Momsen is a FUCKING SAINT and why the fuck is DEMI on that poll?

Um yess Miley is a horrible influence .. wtf do you mean shes not that bad!?
    ==
    Miley’s not a bad person. She just makes bad decisions. That’s a part of being a teenager. Eveybody makes bad choices once in a while. The thing that out weighs the bad choices u make are the things u learn from them. I just love how people look at these Disney kids and expect them NOT TO MAKE MISTAKES and GET INO SCANDALS just because they work for a KID’S SHOW. EVERY CELEBRITY in the BIZ gets some kind of BAD PRESS and SCANDALS made up on them. That’s a apart of the territory. And the fact that Miley was voted a worse influence than LINDSAY LOHAN is a lie in itself.

do i even need to respond this? duuh: So people can realize how much we need selena gomez in this world.
    ===
    LOL!I can’t wait to see the day Selena Gomez gets into her first major scandal. It’s kind of lame that the only reason people like U find her a good role model is because she doesn’t have any scandals on her. The minute she starts getting BAD PRESS in her, then she won’t seem so innocent to u anymore; But then again, it’s always the sugar sweet plastics like Selena that turn out to be cold harded bitches in the end.

I don’t understand why Demi is on this list. She’s done nothing wrong. okay, so she’s in a treatment center because she made a mature decision & wanted to get help for a problem she had? is being depressed a bad thing or something to be shameful of? meanwhile, Lindsay is constantly doing drugs & unwilling to help herself, & Miley prances around taking videos of herself doing drugs & dressing & dancing like a wannabe hooker.

She is definitely not as bad as Lohan… People like to hate Miley.

• Sadity

WOW , but I really dont get how Demi is a bad influence & she was grown up enough to go to Rehab and handle herself .

WORST Celeb Innfluence?? CHARLIE SHEEN!!!!

Demi doesn’t deserve to be on that list. She took care of herself. So whats the big deal about her… hmmpff kids.

Slutty Cyrus fail at everything

Well duh this isn’t a shock

Well duh this isn’t a shock

rofl at all the Lg miley fans

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

No comment -.-‘
    I love Lindsay too, but I think that being put in prison is much worse than what Miley did!

Miley is my dear she is best…

I love u my dear

• sophieeee

them disney hoes …smh

• HelloThere

This JSYK thing is so RIGHT!

______________
    You again? What do you want, perhaps a cookie?
    lol x)

Jan 27, 2011 @ 01:33 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:
    IDG how “growing up” is seen as an”excuse”?

I know girls who’ve taken racy pics for BFs, I know a good amount of ppl who’ve fallen into a wrong crowd (druggies, drop outs, etc.)

A regular 15 – 19 year old could do exactly what Miley did and get news segments and fruit baskets.

& I’m almost sure those nine to fifteen year olds wouldn’t say jack it was their sister, friend, cousin, etc smoking and dressing in nothing. IMO, they’re judging Miley simply because she’s famous and she can’t do anything about it.-
    Not every young teenager does stupid shit like that. What’s the point of doing any of that? Growing up? Becoming more mature? Just a lot of young girls do it, doesn’t mean it’s apart of life, or that every girl should/does do it. People need to start thinking for themselves.

And frankly, if I was a big sister, I would want to be as good as a role model to my younger siblings as possible. I wouldn’t want them to turn out like some people can. But then again….that’s just me.

T

• StarStruck33

Wow!
    really?! OMG People just need to learn to shut the fuck up!

• ROMANTICRAPE

TEAM AD. TEAM AD. TEAM AD. TEAM AD.TEAM AD. TEAM AD. TEAM AD. TEAM AD.TEAM AD. TEAM AD. TEAM AD. TEAM AD.TEAM AD. TEAM AD. TEAM AD. TEAM AD.TEAM AD. TEAM AD. TEAM AD. TEAM AD.

• NewKindofCool

LOL okay they may be bad influences.. but they are NOT bad people… come on guys. there are plenty other worse celebrity influences. how about mel gibson? charlie sheen and that prostitute he picked up? Even Drew Barrymore was on drugs & an alcoholic before turning her life around and focusing on her career again.

all im saying is, she is not the WORST influence. such bs.
    there are kids her age vandalizing shit and dealing drugs at my school. grow up. let her live her life a little.

the smartest comment i seen on ou

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Jan 27, 2011 @ 01:42 pm
    Jan 27, 2011 @ 01:33 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:
    IDG how “growing up” is seen as an”excuse”?

==========================

I get that…but I’m just saying so many teenagers do the same damn thing and get “hugs&kisses from foxnews” and “STOP PEER PRESSURE!” and “Goodness Gracious, that poor teenage girl got hacked! D:” and “Good times in rehab, bb! Get well soon!!:):):):)”.
    but when its Miley or any other celeb, it’s “OMFG SHE’S HORRIBLE!” “OMG STOP HER!” “HOLY SHIT SHE’S CAN’T DO THAT!” “LMFAO SHE’S SOOOOOOOOOO STUPID~!!” “KILL HER!!21 FUCK HER!! GOOOO AWWWAAYYY YOU WHORE BITCH!!”

Is that fair?

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

Everyone needs to get over themselves and take a chill pill. Miley and Demi do NOTHING compared to Lindsey. And what did Miley do? Take pictures in a bikini? -.- How sad, idiots.

• GetOuttaYourMind

wtf DEMI!? rofl for what going to “rehab” its not even fucking rehab ahhahaha this is just woooooow, and MILEY IS THE HBIC, shes doesnt give a damn about this, she fucking rich

She’s not a good influence, but there are many worst out there.

• GetOuttaYourMind

i thought demi would be a good influence it obvious she had lots of problems, and she admitted them, like it takes a lot of courage to admit you have problems, she went to get help. life isnt fucking perfect 3/5 teens do wayyy worse shit than this

If I was going to vote on which celebrity site is the worst influence on kids, I would vote for JSYK, with OU being a close second. I mean what is the reasoning for putting a negative question on an otherwise positive poll, which is resulting in teaching kids it’s OK to bash on people, especially if they are celebrities, or other kids who disagree with them. Stick to positive questions when conducting a pole, like who’s the best, who’s the prettiest, who’s the most talented, who’s the cutiest, etc.. and let the kids debate amoung themselve in the comment section. And any celebrity who doesn’t make the good list, will have to reflect to themselves as to why they didn’t make it.

Is that fair?
    The rehab thing is ridiculous. Going to rehab to get help isn’t a bad thing; famous or not. If miley can’t handle being in the public eye, then what was the point to get into it in the first place? I think by now, even non famous ppl know what it will be like.

Jan 27, 2011 @ 02:04 pm
    GetOuttaYourMind said:
    She’s “HBIC” in her fans world.

• wavy

who ever voted for demi and miley i got something to say to you…

I think people are just fed up. There are so many celebs and regular people doing much worst than Miley and yet Miley gets all the hate. There is only so much a girl can take. IMO going to rehab for punching someone in the face and cutting is much worst than anything Miley has done and this is coming from a Demi fan too.
    Cutting? People who cut themselves aren’t in a right mind set. It’s like having an eating disorder. Don’t equate cutting as being wrong. People who cut need mental help. Also, if miley didn’t want to be scrutinized for the things she does, why get into show business? Does no one know that everyone is watching you by now?

• Idon’tcare

LMAO oceanup that photo…

i agree with mily being number one on the list. she had a leaked tape of her smoking a bong, whether it was legal or not, its still smoking. and then there was her drinking and her clubbing. shes 18…its fucked up. it doesnt fucking matter how much money she makes or whatever. shes moving waaaaay to fast. hannah montana like just ended, as long as those episodes are being played on disney channel, children are always going to be familiar with her and look up with her. im not saying she has to be childrens role model forever, but she can atleast wait till the legal age to do shit like drinking and clubbing.

well, anon, it was nice having this discussion with you :)
    You too.

I think people need to lay off her, at the end of the day it’s her life.. I use be one of those people who was harsh on her and thought she was headed for trouble with her antics and thought her fans were to much into indenial to admit it, but ever since her bong thing, It Seems it gave her a wake up call and out of triouble..she seems to be surrounded by positive people, and seems very focus on her new fan..just give her a break.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

IDG how “growing up” is seen as an”excuse”?

• mels

Sorry, I don’t agree with Demi being on here with one ounce of my body. How is she a bad influence? Yes, she obviously had issues going on…but she never showed them to the public. She chose to enter rehab to get herself help. Nobody forced her….she chose to. That, my friends, is a good influence.

• Desireee

Miley herself said that she is NOT an influence, and she DOESN’T want to be a role model. What part of that statement do people who manage this polls don’t understand?
    And Demi is far from being a “bad influence”, unlike other stars like Lindsey, she did admit she needed help, and she is getting it.

• oceanUP

people most likely voted for her because she is so popular around the world! almost more than justin bieber!

Miley- Demi -Da… said:

lol 22 is fine, same age range as zac and others. I see lots of people in early 20’s here. some of the best users are in that range.

Joe stans are creepy I mean the you know who users…

• Cooluser23

Wow.

• Voice of reason

Yeah, I can believe that… I guess in a way it just scares me.

Yeah, I put two and two together but, yes you made the right decision.

• hey. its me

actually, being 18 makes you a legal adult.
    ——————————————–
    i thought it was 20 because of the
    eightTEEN

Nope

• Voice of reason

I don’t consider Miley an adult and isn’t she the same age as me? 18 right?

I’m not sure. miley stans care to correct me?

• Why u care?

You a corn!! Miley is a WHORE… Who smokes from a bong!! That’s worst than going to rehab for personal issues(Demi)… Now I understand Lindsay… But miley is definetly #1!! idgaf!

Miley…. wore shorts. BFD!

• AYO-MR.KINGSTEN

Miley has done much more than wear shorts. And Demi never snorted coke in public, she just has anger issues. Miley is the one who smoked drugs from a bong..

you’re still a teenager till your 20

• Mrs.WillDarcy

mmmm….

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

yes shes 18. which is legally an adult. But i know at 18 I didnt feel like an adult.. haha im still working on acting like one

• Shifu Yantao

What the barnicles demi lovato didn’t do any bad just a punch in the face but there is no proof of her doing drugs or anything lilo did, she shouldn’t be there darn it!

THATS IT DEMI STANS ARE GOING ON A STRIKE! >:(

• sophieeee

Miley doesn’t act like an adult.

• Voice of reason

This JSYK thing is so RIGHT!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Selena is what the world needs.

Jan 27, 2011 @ 11:33 am
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

This JSYK thing is so RIGHT!

______________
    You again? What do you want, perhaps a cookie?

I’ll take one per your offer. :D

• Riddikulus

CUZ YOU KNOW ITS DA TRUTH?

I aint even mad tho.

(Same anon who commented the essay)
    ———————————————
    good for you

• yesitsmeagain

Do you consider Selena and adult? and Nick J and Taylor L? I don’t, they still seem like teenagers (yes I know they, I’m not dumb) they don’t act like adults..

• yesitsmeagain

they are*

• hey. its me

So, do you consider Miley an adult or no?

No, I do not.

18 year olds are still teenagers and so are 19 year olds.

Jan 27, 2011 @ 11:40 am

This JSYK thing is so RIGHT!

So long.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

18 year olds are still teenagers and so are 19 year olds.

it depends.

No, I do not.

why is that?

I’m not asking in an argumentative manner, i genuinely like your honest comments lol

• Anonymous 101

18 year olds are still teenagers and so are 19 year olds.
    Yeah we know..? we aren’t dumb.. it’s eightTEEN and nineTEEN, everyone are just asking if they consider Miley an adult or not.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Nick acts like an adult since he was 7 js.

Lol DEMI AT THREE looool loool.. Dianna and Dallas kiss your ass, you shoudn’t comment this

• Mrs.WillDarcy

I consider Nick an old man.

Jan 27, 2011 @ 11:44 am
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

18 year olds are still teenagers and so are 19 year olds.

it depends.

Biologically they are, your adulthood begins when you’re 20.

• sophieeee

vampire diaries today !! :D <3

Joe jonas is twenteen.

Jan 27, 2011 @ 11:46 am

Jan 27, 2011 @ 11:44 am
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

18 year olds are still teenagers and so are 19 year olds.

it depends.

Biologically they are, your adulthood begins when you’re 20.

:o for reals? good to know.

• Mrs.WillDarcy

I can’t get over how pretty Camilla’s eyes look in your icon.Also,what is your full username?

@Elba

Lol sorry, I can’t read lips in english…trust me that has been always a problem :(

@Sarcasm

Tumblr, um I want to say Harry Potter related but I could be wrong.

__________

I am being sarcastic.

• Voice of reason

Aw, well I said that i love your Spanish ass because you’re muy amazing.

How is she gonna influence babies? lol They don’t even know where they are half the time.

:B

pm

that’s what happens to most of the drunk babies :( sad.

• Mili

Miley is just normal teenager :)

Jan 27, 2011 @ 12:19 pm
    Voice of reason said:

Aw, well I said that i love your Spanish ass because you’re muy amazing.

I love your american ass :D see, no gifs and everyone is happy :D

for sure Lindsey is the worst, followed by Taylor Mumsen. Miley & Demi should not even be on the worst list.

• BabyYoureAFirework

She isn’t the worst…..

Mili said:

Miley is just normal teenager :)

Ikr…I have a bong too, nbd.

@Sarcasm

Tumblr, um I want to say Harry Potter related but I could be wrong.

__________

I am being sarcastic.

_____________

;P

Demi didn’t do anything that is bad influence. sure, she made mistakes and shit but look she’s getting help on her own will. she’s fixing her mistakes. THIS is what kids need to learn. this is LIFE, not fake plastic hollywood where nothing has consequences! same goes for miley. she doesnt deserve to be #1.
    shit.
    no wonder this poll was done by KIDS from 9-15.
    lmfao.

• Sarcasm

WHY DOES THIS STUPID POLL EXIST, ANYWAY?

Sarcasm said:
    WHY DOES THIS STUPID POLL EXIST, ANYWAY?

Sarcasm said:
    WHY DOES THIS STUPID POLL EXIST, ANYWAY?

__________

I laugh at the word “need”.

• xSweetCandyxx

WTF?She is not a bad influence….Lindsay Lohan is wayyyy worse…

shit.
    no wonder this poll was done by KIDS from 9-15.
    lmfao.

I agree. I think Demi deserves some credit for owning up to her mistakes and trying to fix her life up. I have a lot of respect for her because of that

Jan 27, 2011 @ 12:22 pm
    pm

that’s what happens to most of the drunk babies :( sad.
    ……….

• Mili

Jan 27, 2011 @ 12:28 pm
    xSweetCandyxx said:

WTF?She is not a bad influence….Lindsay Lohan is wayyyy worse…

but hatets voted for her.

27, 2011 @ 12:27 pm

Sarcasm said:
    WHY DOES THIS STUPID POLL EXIST, ANYWAY?

__________

I laugh at the word “need”.

-.-

• YOitsMiley

she’s definitely not the worst
    I hate how people concentrate only on the bad stuff a person has done

27, 2011 @ 12:27 pm

Sarcasm said:
    WHY DOES THIS STUPID POLL EXIST, ANYWAY?

__________

I laugh at the word “need”.

-.-
    __________

xD

she’s definitely not the worst
    I hate how people concentrate only on the bad stuff a person has done

IA. She’s done so much good stuff in her life, but people only seem to focus on her personal mistakes that have been leaked to the public.

RME.

Jan 27, 2011 @ 12:34 pm
    she’s definitely not the worst
    I hate how people concentrate only on the bad stuff a person has done

So everyone should just ignore the bad/dumb stuff she’s done..?

Jan 27, 2011 @ 12:34 pm
    she’s definitely not the worst
    I hate how people concentrate only on the bad stuff a person has done

So everyone should just ignore the bad/dumb stuff she’s done..?
    ____

Not “ignore”. But, there are more good things she’s done more than bad. No one’s perfect.

she’s definitely not the worst
    I hate how people concentrate only on the bad stuff a person has done

So everyone should just ignore the bad/dumb stuff she’s done..?

Honestly, yes. I mean, it’s okay to talk about it, I guess, but after a while, subjects need to be dropped. That the fact that people keep bring stuff up that she did 6 months ago or 3 years ago is ridiculous. That doesn’t just go for Miley either, people are too judgmental in general. We need to give each other time and space to grow as mature adults.

• Sarcasm

If only Voice of reason knew I was being sarcastic when I said I was being sarcastic…teehee!

• BabyYoureAFirework

ohhsnap

Jan 27, 2011 @ 12:48 pm
    Jan 27, 2011 @ 12:34 pm
    she’s definitely not the worst
    I hate how people concentrate only on the bad stuff a person has done

So everyone should just ignore the bad/dumb stuff she’s done..?
    ____

But if she keeps doing dumb stuff, we should ignore that too. Ok.

I don’t even feel like getting into a discussion about this. All I’m gonna say is that some of the stuff she has done, doesn’t mean she is becoming a “mature adult”. If she keeps doing dumb stuff, then I guess everyone should ignore that too. I’m done.

• hey. its me

I’m just saying that people need to stop bring up stuff that she’s done in the past. If she took “raunchy photos” 3 years ago, why keep bringing it up? No one’s mistakes should be talked about for that long. I know someone who did meth in his past and now he’s been clean for 10 years. Should we still judge him for what he 15 years ago? No. That’s all I’m saying.

• KBsuckers

and how is this a shocker? -_-

All 9-Year-Olds should be smoking Legal Drugs.

• Phoebe

You’ve got to be shitting me… you know what, I’m not even gonna bother wasting my time on this, Miley is behind Lindsay SERIOUSLY? I mean no offense to Lindsay but COME THE FUCK ON en get your minds out of the gutter… She’s not a bad influence she’s helped me realize that I need to follow my dreams (I know how lame that sounds) anyway who gives a fuck about these polls anyway?

HOW, THOUGH?

Miley’s made mistakes, yes. But she only did what EVERY TEENAGER DOES at that point of their life. She smoked, so what? She dresses provocative, guess what? She’s 18! What else did she do? Nothing. She’s a regular teenager who gets hate for no reason.

I love Demi, but she’s in rehab for cutting and punching a girl. And she’s a better influence then Miley?

And don’t get me STARTED on Lindsay Lohan… but cmon, REALLY?! I just don’t understand.

man ppl are so stupid

miley is no where as bad as Lindsey

Joe jonas is twenteen.

• hey. its me

18 year olds are still teenagers and so are 19 year olds.

it depends.

Biologically they are, your adulthood begins when you’re 20.

but you become a LEGAL adult at 18

No, I do not.

why is that?

She doesn’t live by herself and she survives (money-wise) off of her parents.

and thank you.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Is love is love that’s bigger than ussssss-

• yesitsmeagain

Nick acts like an adult since he was 7 js.

Yeah well Nick seems kind of boring :P I don’t hate him if you thought so, he just seems like person without so much humor when he isn’t with his bro’s..

• itsglam

It’s been 2 years…. Get over it. You want a perfect little girl go watch barbie

• Mrs.WillDarcy

Kelly is the perfect little girl while Barbie is the perfect housewife.

Jan 27, 2011 @ 11:47 am
    TraceSTAN said:

Joe jonas is twenteen.

*thumbs up for you too*

:o for reals? good to know.

teenage years are from 11/12-19

read a health book but you are a legal adult at 18 emphasis on LEGALY.

Jan 27, 2011 @ 11:48 am
    itsglam said:

It’s been 2 years…. Get over it. You want a perfect little girl go watch barbie

Barbie is a whore

• itsglam

ikr. The irony..

No, I do not.

why is that?

She doesn’t live by herself and she survives (money-wise) off of her parents.

and thank you.

She does live on her own now, though.
    And, she’s made plenty of money on her own

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I’ve been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate,
    A poet, a pawn and a king.
    I’ve been up and down and over and out
    And I know one thing:
    Each time I find myself laying flat on my face,
    I just pick myself up and get back in the race..

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

I think in ways Miley is an adult.. like how much money she makes working and the fact that she bought herself a house. But I definatly still see the teenage side of her come out.

Mrs.WillDarcy said:

• sophieeee

i know 20 year olds who act like 14 year old immature brats. and i know 12 year olds who are completely mature..
    age is but a number.

Jan 27, 2011 @ 11:49 am

:o for reals? good to know.

teenage years are from 11/12-19

read a health book but you are a legal adult at 18 emphasis on LEGALY.

Read a health book? I prefer to kill myself, but thanks for the advice. :D

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Selena is what the world needs.
    _______
    I don’t want no pickels for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

And throught it alllllll

• Mrs.WillDarcy

Thats from ‘When A Stranger Calls’ right?

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Jan 27, 2011 @ 11:33 am
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

This JSYK thing is so RIGHT!

______________
    You again? What do you want, perhaps a cookie?

I’ll take one per your offer. :D
    _______
    *Hands you a chocolate chipped cookie*

• Voice of reason

I don’t consider her an adult because of the life choices she makes.

I agree with you.
    I think Miley’s definitely matured a lot lately, but she still acts childish at times. I guess that’s why I like her though.

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

Selena is what the world needs.
    _______
    I don’t want no pickels for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I never understand this–> you “DON’T WANT NO” so that means you want? 2 negatives make a positive. If so i agree. Pickles are cool.

Voice of reason said:
    I don’t consider her an adult because of the life choices she makes.

like what?

Thats such complete crap. Lindsay is so much worse than Miley! And Demi shouldnt even be on this!!! Demi is an amazing role model!

• Sahina

i’ve seen worse celeb influences. miley is nowhere near them.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

My entire name is “gears are always turning” Very complex for some trolls, but a cute name. It’s from “musicbox” a regina’s song [spektor] :) and camillas eyes are so fucking amazing. I love her. :D

• mrsmileycyrus

Miley stans.. oh well. Miley isn’t the best rolemodel and stop COMPARING people to eachother. Lindsay and Miley aren’t even the same age.

Mrs.WillDarcy said:

Thats from ‘When A Stranger Calls’ right?

yes it is.

all you need is love [and selena gomez]

Jan 27, 2011 @ 11:55 am
    mrsmileycyrus said:

But they are both bad role models that started in disney. :P

all you need is love [and selena gomez]

strangers in the nighttt

Jan 27, 2011 @ 11:54 am
    Sahina said:

i’ve seen worse celeb influences. miley is nowhere near them.

I read whore there D: no joke

• hey. its me

The poll was ‘worst celebrity influence’.
    Miley and Lindsay were #1 and #2. That is why people are comparing them.

• milenator

she may not be child role model no more
    but she’s not a bad person…

• Voice of reason

I don’t consider Miley a horrible person but I’m sorry, coming from a person her exact age; I find her incredibly immature.

• Mrs.WillDarcy

• weareinfinite

I ain’t even mad, tho.

• Mayra.

I love Miley I don’t think she is that bad!!

• Phoebe

OH AND BTW OU THIS PIC SERIOUSLY? GET OVER IT those pics shouldn’t have been a scandal in the first place it’s 2011 move the hell on

• KBsuckers

All 9-Year-Olds should be smoking Legal Drugs.
    made my day :)

Omg fuck off

Why can’t some people ever admit when their favorite Celebrity has done something wrong? Or disappointing? I can, and I do. But at this point, if Miley Cyrus murdered someone (Not Likely, I’m Just Making A Point.) I wouldn’t be surprised if people said “That’s what people her age do! Leave her alone!”

Um….I never said ppl should keep bringing up stuff from the past. All I’m saying is ppl need to stop with that lame excuse of, “growing up and becoming mature”. That’s a ridiculous notion. That’s what I was saying.

• hey. its me

she’s not even a bad influence.

• hey. its me

Miley…. wore shorts. BFD!

She also did legal drugs. what a horrible influence! smh…

Jan 27, 2011 @ 01:10 pm
    Phoebe said:
    And yet you made a comment.

Well deserved.

• hey. its me

I get what you’re saying, and I agree, people need to stop making excuses for her, but at the same time people need to stop bringing stuff up that she did 3 years ago. That was my point

• fan4lyftwitter

Jan 27, 2011 @ 01:13 pm

• -

Yes! Miley is a HOE! HOE! HOE! Sorry Miley fans truth hurts.

• Voice of reason

I think that it’s plausable and I agree.
    (kids aged nine to fifteen.)

If you think about it Kids in my highschool started smoking in 6th grade, and contine on. Girls in my school do send naked pictures its not like Miley created it. She doesnt want to parent your child if you have something wrong with what she is doing than get over it she isnt a robot, no one is perfect no pun intended. But still YOu have to realize she is a teen just like everyone elese with mistakes. Stop being so stiff and loosen up to the real world , teens already do that.

If you post a comment on a post that says “Who cares?” or something similar to that, it only shows that you care…because you commented.

• Dee

I agree that parent should take care of their children rather than put the blame on miley who just lived her life n made mistake like the other teenager as her age…she just human,a working teenager…she made mistakes…but not worst…i admire her succesful achievement…as a teeneger of her age

—————————————
    Well honestly our generation today
    little kids are cussing and already are talking about sex and stuff

I know, but thats their parents faults. Not Miley, Lindsay, or Demi. I think it’s ridiculous that people even make polls like this. These girls have made mistakes(who doesn’t?) but this could be humiliating for them. I think anyone that voted for Miley just voted out of jealousy and ignorance. My 14 year old cousin does worse things that Miley.

i STRONGLY disagree

I get your point.

nobodys perfect..

you should all get your asses on the jonas brothers republican post

Um yess Miley is a horrible influence .. wtf do you mean shes not that bad!?

I get your point.

well, anon, it was nice having this discussion with you :)

984849

Oh OceanUp, you just had to pick that picture. ;P

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

voice of reason- you come across as a very mature person. thats probably why it seems that way.

• mrsmileycyrus

hey. its me said:

The poll was ‘worst celebrity influence’.
    Miley and Lindsay were #1 and #2. That is why people are comparing them.

yeah, but they don’t have the same fanbase.

• mrsmileycyrus

Miley isn’t my rolemodel. i agree that she is bad and i wouldn’t want my little sister to have her as a rolemodel. but i don’t think she is a bad person…

• Gearsarealwaysturning

te tengo debajo de mi piel.

thaaank you! demi didn’t snort cocaine we found out about it like a year after it happened so don’t you think if they had a video wich they said they did it wouldve been out by now.. so don’t even use that as an excuse demi’s not anywhere near as bad as miley i honestly dont think miley shouldve even gotten number one though it shouldve been lindsay lohan and stop saying its the parents not controlling what theyre kids look at as long as technology exists kids are gonna be exposed to this stuff

the WORST celebrity infuence (well earned) award goes to unsexy miley cyrus

I have a cellphone and i barely use it lol

• peacenlove

smh

• AYO-MR.KINGSTEN

@E

Seriously?, do you know the exact age?

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

haha wow.. I dunno im probably on the older side.. im a gossip site junkie. I read perezhilton too

• hey. its me

I’m her age, too. I tend to hang out mature people, and I consider myself more mature than Miley, but it’s very rare to find mature 18 year olds I think. I actually think Miley has matured a lot in the past year. Yes, she made a lot of stupid mistakes, but I think she’s learning how to handle herself better

• Anonymous awesome

@Anon

Sweetheart, its children. Little baby nine year olds. Just drop it.
    Okay, well just so you know, not ALL children :)
    And please stop talking to me like I would be six or something, it’s weird.
    I’m not saying that she is the best role model, cause she ain’t.. the worse is Taylor Momsen.

AYO-MR.KINGSTEN said:

Yes, very true.

• Riddikulus

Anyone know any good places to get icons on live journal xD

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

I have a cellphone and i barely use it lol
    ______

I don’t understand how Demi Lovato can be considered a bad influence. So what if she entered a rehab facility… That does not make her a bad person. If anything, she should be admired for taking responsibility and control of what was going on in her life.

tama!!!!!!!!!!!!