Selena Gomez, ‘I Love Jeggings’

selenajeggings

Selena Gomez Top Of The Pops interview excerpts. On her personal fashion: ‘I love jeggings, they’re so comfortable.. I buy scarves and necklaces in loads of different colours and textures, too. These accessories can help give you a vintage look. I love style, but when someone else thinks something is perfect for you, but you don’t, then it’s their style, not yours.. Be comfortable and have fun.’

Beauty tips: ‘Take care of your skin. Do the three steps: exfoliate, use a cleanser and then put on a moisturising cream.. I use a Kérastase oil to protect my hair when I’m blow-drying, L’Oréal Elnett hairspray, and I’m a big fan of Mac, Nars and Stila make-up!’

• pceloveguitar

I wear both jeggings and skinny jeans :)
    Depends where they’re frooooooooooom
    Regardless,they’re so comfty:)

• savannahbieber

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I dont wear them, but i will because selana said so.
    i already wear both, but i wouldnt just wear something bc someone says so unless im really interested

I would, that’s more me…being someone else is more me. I think i watched hannah montana for too long. :/

ha ha yeah i did to but i dont think it affected me that much. so you enjoy trying to be like other people more than yourself?

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

savannahbieber said:

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I dont wear them, but i will because selana said so.

“Pretending to be someone else is a waste of the person you are”-Kurt Cobain. Don’t be someone else,yor how you are for a reason :)<33

i love jeggings too !!! the most of the jeans i have now are jeggings :)

Shut up stupid bitch Selena -.-
    How about you shut up you dumb fucking bitch.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Jan 27, 2011 @ 12:17 pm
    SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

savannahbieber said:

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I dont wear them, but i will because selana said so.

Kurt cobain knew shit. No offense.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Jan 27, 2011 @ 12:13 pm
    savannahbieber said:

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I dont wear them, but i will because selana said so.

Yes. 2 days a week i’m madonna, 3 days i’m selena gomez and then i can choose between megan fox or taylor swift.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Jan 27, 2011 @ 12:17 pm
    SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

savannahbieber said:

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I dont wear them, but i will because selana said so.

Kurt cobain knew shit. No offense
    ===
    Well you know shit if you think that.. :)

• TraceSTAN

• YOitsMiley

I like jeggings but..SKINNY JEANS FTW.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Jan 27, 2011 @ 12:22 pm
    SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

Jan 27, 2011 @ 12:17 pm
    SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

savannahbieber said:

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I dont wear them, but i will because selana said so.

---
    Kurt cobain knew shit. No offense
    ===
    Well you know shit if you think that.. :)
    ---
    smells like teen spirit.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Jan 27, 2011 @ 12:22 pm
    SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

Jan 27, 2011 @ 12:17 pm
    SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

savannahbieber said:

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I dont wear them, but i will because selana said so.

Kurt cobain knew shit. No offense
    ===
    Well you know shit if you think that.. :)

smells like teen spirit.
    ====
    ??

• xSweetCandyxx

Jeggings are cool but i like skinny jeans wayyy better =)

wow
    how news worthy -.-

• Gearsarealwaysturning

xSweetCandyxx said:

Jeggings are cool but i like skinny jeans wayyy better =)

you can die wearing those.

What was the point of this vapid information? Has Selena EVER said anything substantial in an interview? Why does she think anyone gives a damn about what beauty products she uses? Just shut yer mouth until you have something intelligent to say, girl.

“I love jeggings, they’re so comfortable..”

Thanks for sharing that important news with us.

LOL, a few things you probably didn’t think of
    -She was asked
    -Magazines pay her for this probably so easy money, which is important for ACTORS.
    -There are millions of 8-12 year olds, even older people, that are reading this information for the first time in their lives. Perhaps Selena’s information will be their first step in the world of beauty and fashion.
    -Some people love Selena so much that they just like to read this stuff. Like with Leo DiCaprio and Justin Bieber? Their fanatics would gobble anything.
    -Unfortunately, you have to realize that this may just be endorsements–Selena is being paid to “advertise” these brands but her beauty regime could be very different in private.

i agree selena is a fake bitch

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I dont wear them, but i will because selana said so.

• Katie13

im more of a skinny jeans person myself….

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Because is needed a post of it’s own… Oceanup? http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l7goma9jb41qctpdyo1_500.gif

• Delilah_Marie

Yeah,those expensive ass products work for you, Selena. Not an average teenage girl. MAC is way too damn expensive!! D:<

• savannahbieber

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I dont wear them, but i will because selana said so.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Jan 27, 2011 @ 12:08 pm
    savannahbieber said:

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I dont wear them, but i will because selana said so.

• _liesyoutold

savannahbieber said:
    yeah jeggins fit you really good. sometime it takes forever to find perfect fitting skinnies. and they are comfortable.

true, that’s my only problem with skinnies. i even go to the kids’ section sometimes to find the perfect fitting ones.

• hey. its me
  • LucyWhite

Jeggings have been around for like 5 years now. In Europe at least.

ou has been such a ghost town these past weeks

• KBsuckers

ou has been such a ghost town these past weeks
    ======
    IKR.

• peacelovehearts

Jeggings are the shizzz.

• hello

peaceheartlovez

• peacelovehearts

fjdksaljfdskalfjdskal

rugfjinvfjnvcxiunfsuy

• WakaWakaEhEh

Oceanup, you are a mess

is everybody here on in another post?

my *blank* itches

^Nice fucking story bro.

• MileyIsBestest

Jeggings aren’t pants, they are tights. Tights aren’t pants. This is disgusting. Selena, get some real clothes.

• BabyYoureAFirework

what the fuck. waste of a comment. no one even read that

• hithere

lol gears doin her job

• KBsuckers

have to admit she has great style!
    she doesn’t wear outrageous grandma clothes like *cough demi cough*

cool, random i NEVER blow dry my hair. I just brush it and let it dry, and ooouu I love wearing skinny jeans too.

• KBsuckers

MileyIsBestest said:
    i take it you hate Selena’s style..then….ok

To the the anon who said ‘ why does she thinks anyone gives a dam about what beauty beauty products she uses?..clearly you must care, since you could of easily ignored it.

an 27, 2011 @ 01:06 pm
    MileyIsBestest said:
    Tell that to miley.

• KBsuckers

i agree selena is a fake bitch
    the reply button doesnt work

for those who want to know the real selena go here and ask questions
    its like the biebersleeping site except for selena

i dont like jeggings they are leggings pretending to be jeans … i prefer jeans than jeggings but thats my style

• BabyYoureAFirework

thats the whole point of them

• Xoxo

I love skinny jeans and leggins :)

BabyYoureAFirework HOW ARE YOU?

• KBsuckers

DEAD :|

• Bieberluva12

life’s a bitch

• iSarcasticING

i agree selena is a fake bitch

Selena’s a lot better than that dumb slut Miley.

__

that dumb miley slut is the richest and highest paying teenager. Along with most popular and still the most popular for six years. shut up bitch, when you don’t have facts to back it up.

• DdlovatoSTAN

i prefer jeans.

• DdlovatoSTAN

where is everyone?

Ew

Bleh

Bleh

Nbgggg

Nbgggg

• gymnastlovee95

i love jeggings too!!! they’re comfortable(:

You say Miley’s not a slut but you call the person a bitch . . .

Hopefully you see why that doesn’t make sense in light of your argument, and if not, well, no one can help you. :P

• mctiqueen

She’s so cute, lmao.

all that shit that she wears around her neck pisses me off

• xxbehappyxx

JEGGINS FTW!

• AnonymousJ

LOL Americans are so behind with fashion. Jeggings were in fashion over a year ago now…they came and went.

• MileyIsBestest

LEGGINGS AREN’T PANTS!!

THANK YOU LILLY!!!!!!!

• Sadity

Jeggings are awesome . & so is everything else she said . I pretty much agree and thats odd .

I has a question :(

For anyone who has a gif as their icon…

• jess.

yay mac :)

• FUNNNNNNN

I personally find them unattractive, uncomfortable, and ugly. But I should have guessed she liked them. She liked everything I dislike.

I guess you dont like Nick Jonas cuz she liked him.

i agree selena is a fake bitch

Selena’s a lot better than that dumb slut Miley.

• iSarcasticING

i can’t wait till she starts fading this year.

• Reverse_Psychology

Never tried them probably never will strangely cause i ate snail in Paris.

• Lilly

LEGGINGS AREN’T PANTS!!

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

===
    Anon’s speak the truth.

Jeggings don’t love you…..

• jazzie

I have never worn jeggings I perfer skinny jeans :)

• twycgnb

i like either, but jeggings fit better :)…not that anyone cares hahah

• carbomb__

Coolio… ??

• BabyYoureAFirework

spandex isnt everyones friend

• savannahbieber

wise, wise woman…. I give you props

Hey do u know if it’s true that Joe gave Theodore to Ashley????

Awww :D

• Bieberluva12

excuse me, i have to go burn mine.

• _liesyoutold

Jeggings are awesome but I still prefer skinny jeans.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I dont wear them, but i will because selana said so
    ===
    ye,kurt waz so uneducated.he defo noez nothing

Speakings from the tongue of an experienced simpleton who obviously would rather be an emasculated, infantile complainee. This note should be pretty easy to understand. All the warnings from the Punk Rock 101 Courses over the years, it’s my first introduction to the, shall we say ethics involved with independence and the embracement of your community has been proven to be very true. I haven’t felt the excitement of listening to, as well as creating music, along with really writing something for too many years now. I feel guilty beyond words about these things, for example when we’re backstage and the lights go out and the manic roar of the crowd begins. It doesn’t affect me in the way which it did for Freddie Mercury, whoseemed to love and relish the love and admiration from the crowd, which is something I totally admire and envy. The fact is, I can’t fool you, any of you. It simply isn’t fair to you, or to me. The worst crime can think of would be to pull people off by faking it, pretending as if I’m having one 100% fun. Sometimes I feel as though I should have a punch-in time clock before I walk out on-stage. I’ve tried everything within my power to appreciate it, and I do, God believe me, I do, but it’s not enough. I appreciate the fact that I, and we, have affected, and entertained a lot of people. I must be one of the narcisists who only appreciate things when they’re alone. I’m too sensitive, I need to be slightly numb in order to regain the enthusiasm.But, what’s sad is our child. On our last three tours, I’ve had a much betterappreciation of all the people I’ve known personally, and as fans of our music. But I still can’t get out the frustration, the guilt, and the sympathy I have for everybody. There is good in all of us, and I simply love people too much. So much that it makes me feel too fucking sad. The sad little sensitive unappreciative pisces Jesus man! why don’t you just enjoy it? I dont know! I have a of a wide who sweats ambition and empathy, and a daughter who reminds me to much of what I use to be. full of love and joy, every person she meets because everyone is good and will do her no harm. And that terrifies me to the point to where I can barely function. I can’t stand the thought of Frances becoming the miserable self destructive, deathrocker she become. I have it good, very good, and I’m grateful, but since the age of seven, I’ve become hateful towards all humans in general. Only because it seems so easy for people to get along and have empathy. Empathy only because I love and feel for people too much I guess. Thank you from the pit of my burning nauseas stomach for your letters and concern during the last years. I’m too much of a neurotic moody person and I don’t have the passion anymore, so remember, it’s better to burn out, than to fade away. Peace, love, empathy, Kurt Cobain.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Top Of The Pops Woahh, long time ago I’ve seen it.

ou has been such a ghost town these past weeks

There are ghosts on OU?

• Mrs.WillDarcy

JEGGING FTW! Atleast in my opinion.I like skinny jeans but I have a hard time finding some that fit so I mostly get jeggings.I love scarves,necklaces and once in awhile rings.

all the posts are dead

Thats why there are ghosts on OU. OU is haunted.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Why do I even come on this site? XD

Batman na na na na na na na batman na na na na na na na batman batman batman!

• savannahbieber

• savannahbieber

yeah jeggins fit you really good. sometime it takes forever to find perfect fitting skinnies. and they are more comfortable.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

jegginsdfjhd for the win.

• Olja

Shut up stupid bitch Selena -.-

• FUNNNNNNN

Jan 27, 2011 @ 02:09 pm
    ou has been such a ghost town these past weeks

There are ghosts on OU?

That was a dumb question.

No, trust me I really don’t care. I’m here because I’m bored, and I suspect that’s true for most others here.