Lucie Jones, ‘Nick Jonas Is Gorgeous’

• crazylady

If Nick did like Lucie I’m sure they would’ve dated. Obviously he doesn’t.

when he was hanging out with her he was all smiley.
    you rarely see that with him

Luciejones1 @samanthabarks on a shelf. Amazing. http://twitpic.com/3u8pfh
    about 1 hour ago

f Nick did like Lucie I’m sure they would’ve dated. Obviously he doesn’t.

when he was hanging out with her he was all smiley.
    you rarely see that with him

Doesn’t mean he like liked her. He was dating Sam from the start.

who is lucie jones?

she was in the x factor and was in les mis alongside nick.

oh ok thanx for answering my queston:)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

“my best friend’s boy is gorgeous” haha this sucks. xD

I like Lucie! She is so natural and funny! And if Nick date Lucie i’d love that couple. Sam look so old for him…

REALLY LUCIE! TOO BAD THAT SAMANTHA IS SOOOO UGLY AND HAS GREASY HAIR!!!

• ljs1202

It’s kind of odd to say that about your best bud’s boyfriend. :p
    __________________________________________
    That’s what I thought, too! lol

If they are or were ever dating, I’m happy because my name is lucie too :)

nick jonas is fugly. lmfao.

omg

LOL SHE UGLY

“my best friend’s boy is gorgeous” haha this sucks. xD

Lol! IKR?

• crazylady

I think I like her :) I mean I know little about her but she seems cool.

why didn’t they go out? he obviously liked her and seems more into her than Sam.
    I guess she didn’t feel the same way but still isn’t it odd that she called him gorgeous?

I find it funny when people say “I would’ve liked Nick better with Lucie” when if Nick actually did date Lucie instead of Sam they probably would’ve said “I wish Nick was dating Sam instead of Lucie”.

I wouldn’t have said that. I think if Lucie and him went out, I would be a fan of that coupling.

I like her so much better than Sam, I was actually hoping he was dating her, but when it came out he was dating sam, I was like dang it.. Oh well as long as Nick is happy!!!! Btw, anyone seen or heard from Nick? Last I have seen was with jordin, I swear that boy keeps hiding more and more! I also miss his random tweets, especially the inspirational ones and the ones that make no sense!

We know she’s smart. Nick is gorgeous, brilliant, professional, easy to work with, etc. I like Sam better though.

What does she actually say? I can’t get this darn video to play..

I think what she said about Nick was definitely true. I think Lucie is pretty

If Nick did like Lucie I’m sure they would’ve dated. Obviously he doesn’t.

REALLY LUCIE! TOO BAD THAT SAMANTHA IS SOOOO UGLY AND HAS GREASY HAIR!!!

Aww Lucie. I’m sorry Nick chose Sam over you. It’s okay.

cool

I agree with what you are saying, you are right and many fans would be saying the same about Sam. But I really liked lucie for nick, the waterpark pics were great, but in the long run she ans Nick probably wouldn’t have worked out, she seems a bit wilder, but I still thought lucie and Nick would be cute.

Your dad is fugly

DNW Lucie or Samantha.

• PeaceLoveHarmony

I’ve always liked her better then Sam.
    Just saying.

She annoys me. I did not like her on the X-Factor. Glad Nick chose Sam.

Lol at the shameless promoting.

• WYLMITE?

Ooooh.

It’s kind of odd to say that about your best bud’s boyfriend. :p

who is lucie jones?

• KBsuckers

but of course he is ;)

• KBsuckers

Jan 28, 2011 @ 11:59 am
    who is lucie jones?
    i wanna noe the same.

• crazylady

Doesn’t mean he like liked her. He was dating Sam from the start.

he doesn’t even seem into Sam so maybe he could have felt Sam was more attainable for him and thats why he dated her.

Is there a picture of the kiss between Nick and Lucie?

• crazylady

*that into Sam

Okay sorry guys but chill out my dad’s British and saying someone’s gorgeous in the UK has a different meaning there! They don’t mean it literally, it’s just like a nice phrase

• georgialily

i love both sam and lucie, i been behind them both and fan of then since lucie was in xfactor and sam in the oliver program. I thin nick suted both of them lol. We dont know them so we cant judge them, and if yourg unna put pictures of them up dont do nice ones of luce and horrible ones of sam that out. Its up to Nick who he dates, and he obvs likes Sam better xx

Nucie better than Namantha.

Is it just me or does she sound less Welsh than she used to? (:

hahahahahahahhahahaha what happened? all brithish girls have a crush with nick now? agh

SEEM. Exactly. Nick could be way more into Sam than we think. How the hell are we supposed to know? If they lasted this long, there’s is big feelings there though.

I think Nick was more into Lucie than Sam. He made her a heart shaped pizza the first go around in London. But Lucie has a boyfriend so I guess Nick went for Sam.

It’s obvious he had feelings for both girls. I did like him and Lucie more together when I saw pics of them at first. Him and Sam are alright….

Jan 28, 2011 @ 03:34 pm
    crazylady said:
    oesn’t mean he like liked her. He was dating Sam from the start.

________________________________________________________________
    Obviously, Sam is more attainable than Lucie because no one would look at Sam. I think Nick just doing charity work :P

I repeat my question: Is there a picture of the kiss between Nick and Lucie?

Jan 28, 2011 @ 03:34 pm
    crazylady said:
    oesn’t mean he like liked her. He was dating Sam from the start.

________________________________________________________________

I repeat my question: Is there a picture of the kiss between Nick and Lucie?

A lot of people would disagree with you. Including Nick.

Jan 28, 2011 @ 03:46 pm
    Jan 28, 2011 @ 03:34 pm
    crazylady said:
    oesn’t mean he like liked her. He was dating Sam from the start.

________________________________________________________________

I repeat my question: Is there a picture of the kiss between Nick and Lucie?

A lot of people would disagree with you. Including Nick.

I don’t think so

I don’t think so

I think so but believe what you want.

Lucie seems too ditzy for Nick anyways.