no i think they r really dating

no i think they r really dating

• Bubbly-Joe

LOL. Are they even old enough to get into No Strings Attached?

And Justin is an attention whore. “NEVER SHOUT NEVER. NEVER SHOUT NEVERRR.”

• WYLMITE?

Do YOU think that Jelena’s love is just to promote Never Say Never?

• milenator

ugh fuck biever

Oh i bet selena and justin have dry humped each other XD

• jazzie

wow..

• Anonymous a

They are dating.. but what does she even see in him? :S

• riot

They’re both famewhores… And they will fade away in a couple of years.
    I used to believe that Selena could be something big someday but she’s making all the wrong choices for her career. So in 5 years no one will remember them.

Well I don’t think his concert film will do better than Mileys but it will probably do better then the Jonas bothers one… But honestly what’s the point of him keep whoring his film geez, I think we got it now.

• hey. its me

I cannot wait for his movie to come out

• w

LOL. Are they even old enough to get into No Strings Attached?

And Justin is an attention whore. “NEVER SHOUT NEVER. NEVER SHOUT NEVERRR.”
    She is. And the bodyguard. Lmao.

Jan 28, 2011 @ 11:53 am
    Anonymous a said:

They are dating.. but what does she even see in him? :S

Perhaps he’s good in bed?

Maryy. Yay you’re on.

• Voice of reason

I can’t even begin to understand what Selena is thinking….

Hi B.

OF COURSE IT IS A PR RELATIONSHIP HE REALLY LIKES BOYS AND SHE REALLY LIKES GIRLS, AND THEY ARE GROSS ANYWAY SO WHO CARES

u guyz call justin cocky yet you are acting cockier than him with your comments, like u r the better one. what’s wrong with him being childish? its better than being a self-righteous saint that cant get off their high horse.

Joe and Ashley had more paps following them at the airport..oh but Justins fame is fading but Joes is..SMH

this was awkward to watch. like im not even kidding. and lol at him trying to be a gentleman opening the car door for selena and stuff. love him but they were both obnoxious in this video.

• Riddikulus

lol shut up with the “never say never” omg

They are not famewhores, shut the fuck up bitches! And no Selena is not fucking him , why the hell would u think that! They both know better…there in love I can tell, and there’s one thing I know for sure….they will last longer than niley ever did so suck it hoes

• hey. its me

I SMH at Selena.

• Voice of reason

How are you B? How were the exams? (How’s that for awesome memory ;P)

• hey. its me

LOL

Anon 18 you on?

justin is so obnoxiously cute! i really like him! selena’s just annoying haha

:O

• Bubbly-Joe

w said:

LOL. Are they even old enough to get into No Strings Attached?

And Justin is an attention whore. “NEVER SHOUT NEVER. NEVER SHOUT NEVERRR.”
    She is. And the bodyguard. Lmao.
    Haha, I can just imagine Bieber waiting by the candy when the movie lets out.

“How was the movie, guys? Maybe I can sneak in!”

HAHAAHAHHHAHAH IM DYNGGGG. he holds the driver door for herr ! HAHAHAHAHHAHA hes like 5 omg so funny im dying.

@M
    I know…I’d honestly rather have this be PR than an actual relationship. I just can’t.
    What post are you going to bb?

• Bubbly-Joe

Teehee, you make me laugh, anon. I’m sure they aren’t in love – Can an eighteen year old and an eleven year old even be in love?

Her voice is more manly than his.

i think its to premote the movie

justin is a bitch and they dont stop for their fans… i mean i would expect justin to walk away but not selena.. its not like it was 10 papz around.. it was like 3 and it was like 2 little girls that just wanted a pic smh. and there at the MOVIES where the papz hang any way no matter what insults people say about the jonas brothers.. they always stop for their fans

i feel sorry for selena .. disney used her to promote nicks album which flopped but him dating her wasnt going to help him sell a new ssound and now scooter braun ( justin manager) is using selena to promote this movie. I mean i already know its going to do well but seriously.

i love justin and his immaturity. he acts like a normal person.

where is everyone in here

• meiner

check the facts before you write here.
    Bieber’s management has approached Selena Gomez and over the years, a close friendship developed and the rest happens only in your thoughts.

AHAHAH, theres always those little screaming girls that dont know whats going on!

LOLOL, JONAS STAN. BIEBER > JONAS > YOU, JSJS.

justin seems desperate with all the promotion he does for never say never.
    but why are all the comments hatin on justin and not on selena who ignored that little girl??

c’mon sel u can do better yourself!!

no she can’t she’s ugly

So Selena loves Justin and Justin loves himself. That’s a great couple right there!

selena sucks.. i dont care if thats an unpopular opinion around here but i love the biebs, and i just want selena away from him. he should’ve gone for jessica when he liked her.

ok.

they were at burbank ! haha

lol@ selena. what a bitch.
    love bieberr forever and always
    leave him alone hes just acting like a regular teenager he’s only 16

JELENA Y’ALL

he’s probably just saying never say never like crazy, so they won’t ask too much about his relationship with selena. + who wouldn’t promote their own movie ..?

y u mad tho? He’s 16. Why do you care so much about them? They’are annoying? Look who’s complanning like fuck?

• ADUBLove

I dont lke justin bieber. He is like such a douchebag to me and hes like not nice. “dont get in my way man” like bitch STFU. bieber can go fuck himself.

• itssuchajoke

well this was great publicity. Never say never! Feb 11! sighh…yeeaahh..i get it.. the funniest part was when you can hear people promoting in the background of the parking garage lol they should be a cult like all the beliebers in purple hooded coats and chanting “never say never” in a circle…thad be creepy..

woow!

• juana Restrepo

I absolutly LOVE THEM BOTHHH, and I love the factthat they’re together!!!

justin actually doesnt love selena… well i read that on a website that spoke about his private life. so maybe he IS using her for publicity. kinda like jemi (supposedly…) i like justin and all but he seems like one of those guys that act cocky but are kinda insecure inside so they are obsessed with winning.

DAMN

and he practically BEGS his fans to vote him for the awards. i feel bad for him. lol

• w

I wish they would just be honest if they are dating or not.

@B

Lmao, no dear, not at all. :P
    Are you referring to my J. Lo comment?

Lol, no the quotation vs. ~~.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:37 pm
    Tip: If you’r famous on a big label, have a movie coming out, if someone in your management tells you to do something YOU DO IT. That’s his job. End of.
    Pro Tip: Your manager works for YOU.

And he was with a bodyguard. Get my bags and open my door, then STFU bodyguard.
    ==========================

IDTS. Justin’s crazy famous. Bitches tell him when to eat, when to not eat, when’s a good time to go out with certain ppl, what he can post on twitter, yt etc. idt he’s got choices rn.

LEAVE JUSLENA ALONE

@B

Lmao, no dear, not at all. :P
    Are you referring to my J. Lo comment?

Lol, no the quotation vs. ~~.
    I see.

Good Night.

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:39 pm

Seeing as Joe is gay, THEN YES.

You in danger girl

who do you think

WILL DIE FIRST ?
    AND HOW ?
    AND WHEN ? (AGE/YEAR) ?

WYLMITE? said:

Good Night.
    Lol I’m so unaware of the existence of other time zones. Goodnight!

Ultra LOL

Lmao, are the ~~’s supposed to act as quotation marks. ;P
    ~ > ” “

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:31 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

LOL Just saw the video.
    Ya’ll were overreacting.
    His bodyguard was telling him to say that!
    -_-
    —————————
    Well if his daddy told him to, then that’s less embarrassing………NOT. That is even worse, does he have his own fucking mind.
    =========================

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:33 pm

Ultra LOL

Or

Well I was saying, how it helps Justin’s rep. He’s not seen as a big of joke if he’s with Selena.
    —————
    Still a joke, just makes her one also. But does help him.

And Ashley helps Joe’s rep. So Jashley is PR too I guess?

@B

Lmao, no dear, not at all. :P

Pro Tip: Your manager works for YOU.

And he was with a bodyguard. Get my bags and open my door, then STFU bodyguard.

@B

Lmao, no dear, not at all. :P
    Are you referring to my J. Lo comment?

haters gonna hate

And Ashley helps Joe’s rep. So Jashley is PR too I guess?
    —————
    Seeing as Joe is gay, THEN YES.

• JackieB

Harry styles wears that shirt way better !
    Just saying

Xx

Seeing as Joe is gay, THEN YES.

You in danger girl

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:37 pm

haters gonna hate

JackieB said:

Harry styles wears that shirt way better !
    Just saying

Xx
    A 4 year old crack baby wears that shirt better JS.

• Sass

Selena is a bitch. Seriously she didn’t even said something back. She couldn’t say more than Never Say Never once.. Justin was kind as always.. ;D

• Nicole

I bet she’s lost many fans with this love adventure!

• Annie

Selena is using justin to promote her singing carreerr since she sings like crap. sorry but it’s the truth.

Love them together

dina said:

omg stupid media, they are nnot a coupe,, he si lieka brother to her, they were jsut hanging out as friend,s they did nto even do anythign, i saw the video and they were witha body gurde
    so it doesnt matter if the body guard is there they can still do stuff. justin said it himself that when he goes to the movies with girls or his friends that kenny sits away from them to give justin his privacy so anything could of happened. and they could of done anything while they were in the movies just saying. + the pictures beg to differ a little brother doesnt grab his older sisters but or kiss her.

Hmmm

• HisFavoriteGirl

I love how Justin went & took a picture with a fan & then the cam is on Selena & she’s just standing there awkwardly, hahahaha!

Jelena Love

Hi! We have a contest in school & I really need your help. Please like this page, http://tinyurl.com/4dssl3f & then this picture, http://tinyurl.com/4delvsy — Thank you so much! We need every likes, so please help us :)

• Jbiebershubby

OMG WTF IM SO MAD

I really think they´re promoting NEVER SAY NEVER…i mean, I dont see them in a future together :)

no pictures with selena? haha #fansfail

Wow

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that looks hilarious how Justin opened the door for Selena to get in the driver’s seat, because she can drive and he can’t. ROFL!!! The girl is driving the younger guy home from the movie date.

• …No one cares

hey uh…anyone know what the name of justins new movie is? and when its coming out? i couldnt tell from this video.

• biebers lover

i think its the crew who make him plow the movie totaly up! btw the asked selena if justins fans stil was giving her a hard time… well i hope not! they are such a sweet couple. if i was there i would had yelled after he asked tha “shut up motherfucker! i/we love Jelena!” :D bahaha they are so sweet and biebs is happy :D

ew hes acting like an ass now. and so is she.

What is up w/her repeating never say never??? Ok, yer promoting but geez….

aww cute

Just shut the fuckk up! Justin & Selena are perfectt. <3 If they’re fucking eachother soo fucking what?! i support them both (: i love them soo much(:

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Do YOU think that Jelena’s love is just to promote Never Say Never?

Maybe I’m the only one… but I don’t get how could Jelena promote Never Say Never… I don’t think that Justin Bieber needs Selena from this point of view… I think Jelena is real

• Julia.

it’s crazy to see how they all freak out.
    just like : JUUUUSTIN. MARRY ME !’
    i think it’s pretty cool how they manage all these situation. whether they’re dating or not, it’s their thing & i’m always gonna be a fan of them. <3

cute but it wont last long

Problably. But I think it isn’t working ’cause the beliebers is so upset ’bout it!

its funny how Jonas fans complain that were immature, YET scroll down and see all these pathetic hate comments towards Justin. REAL mature JoBro fans;) Props.

justin is really a downgrade from Taylor or Nick what happened to you Selena are you that desperate for attention

THIS!

• celebritydata

Hello:) Ifan ybody is interested in address and phone number of Selena Gomez, please send me an e-mail to: jumpinthefire16@gmail.com and I’ll tell you the datails :-)

Douche jUstin is

• Anthony

Im a real big fan for selena to me she is beautiful and all but after seeing that she couldnt take one pic with a little grl im just speechless yea i no the fame and fortune life chabges people buh dass no excuse and as for justin last time i heard some 1 say dont get in my way they was on the floor begin for forgiveness so idj wa could have happened at that moment

• Linnéa

I intend to write in Swedish now so you can translate if you want to know what it says.

Varför kan ni inte låta dem vara? När dom känner för att berätta om deras relationer till varandra så kommer dem att göra det!
    Sluta pressa dem så mycket! Var glad för deras skull istället. Tänk på att det inte alltid är så lätt att leva som dem gör och om ni tjejer/killar tänker skicka dödshot till Selena bara för att dem fångas på bild när dom är ute och promenerar så kommer han aldrig kunna skaffa en flickvänn. Tänk inte bara på er själva! Man ska aldrig säga aldrig men jag tror inte att någon av er kommer att bli Ms. Bieber…<3

Snälla var glad för deras skull istället…<3

U smile I smile, remember?

I think that selena doesn’t know what do with a guys from nick jonas… She looks desperate dating with justin that he’s like a little child

• Victoria

I liked him at first. he is now just a boy who left fame and the desire to be richer go to your head. FOR ME IT’S A FAKE LOVE.

It was sweet that he took the pic with the girl but the never say never thing annoyed me

That’s so sexist. No other words needed.

• dina

• w

Could he whore out his movie anymore…

I HATE SELENA GOMEZ!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i bet he took a picture with never say never sign lol

slutena hoemez

LOL “Did you go see No Strings Attatched”. Hhahaha! That pap is smart, it’s a movie about friends who have sex.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

SMH @WYLMITE

WYLMITE? said:

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:39 pm

Seeing as Joe is gay, THEN YES.

You in danger girl
    BANNED.
    Would love to see me banned for that LOL. Then maybe the banner would get banned again and gone for good this time.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

yo, Gears

Selena is saying something about Harvey Levin at 0:31

voice of reason what did you want me to make an icon of?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Do you see the jonas brothers going around saying

________________

no because that shit got cancelled

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:45 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Do you see the jonas brothers going around saying

________________

no because that shit got cancelled

————————————
    It never was cancelled. they never had ever signed on for a third season do your home work you ugly horse tooth jack ass

you say Joe is gay and Justin isn’t?
    LMFAO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    dude face it Justin likes dick always has always will

Goodnight “Macy” or ~Macy~

• Voice of reason

voice of reason what did you want me to make an icon of?

Hey bb, hold on let me find it.

• xCookieMuffin

ADMIT THIS FUCKING SHIT ALREADY THAT YOUR DATING. If you legit are..

• WYLMITE?

LOL Some people are really stupid.

justin bieber

who do you think

WILL DIE FIRST ?
    AND HOW ?
    AND WHEN ? (AGE/YEA
    R) ?

K?

Why do people care so much what they do Anyways?:s, who cares, it’s there lives not yours.

Elba (:

• w

Posting this again because it deserves to be.

• xCookieMuffin

Hello people (:

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:44 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

SMH @WYLMITE

u say Joe is gay and Justin isn’t?
    LMFAO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    dude face it Justin likes dick always has always will

Joe likes dicks Justin likes vag.inas.

• idkMyBFFjill

Lmao, selena drove…

xCookieMuffin said:

Hello people (:

• Untouchable

no i dont think this is for publicity

xCookieMuffin said:

Hello people (:
    Hey girl hey.

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:47 pm

Right click, save.

Justin Bieber because if I ever see that Mother Fucker I will kill him it will be worth it jail for life death row whatever as long as I know he is no longer alive I’ll be fine

• xCookieMuffin

Hello people (:

LMFAO. Heyy :))

• Saskiia

Well I love Selena & im not call her a famewhore and use & her past of her having w,e with famous boys becuase i think people are too judgmental.. With Nick I really do they she cared for him, and with Taylor, i don’t believe they ever dated & it was more of Coincidence on how they met…but i gotta say I Am finding Jelena shady, it just looks like it’s all for publicity shm….. Its like come on Selena you’re better than that, even After her and Nick were done she was single for several months and doing pretty good for her self. Ugh

——————————

You’re so right !
    And for all the others..
    Selena doesn’t need Justin for fame !
    She was already famous before Justin !
    Justin is the famewhore !!
    He’s just into promoting his fu**ing movie!
    Selena would never do that !
    She doesn’t go around like:
    MONTEE CARLOO !! MONTE CARLO !! GO AND WATCH IT !
    I really hope Selena gets to know very soon that Justin is not the right one for her !!!

im a selena huge fan but i didnt like the way she acted here :( shes changed, normally she would never ignore a fan

Hey Hey T. (:

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:48 pm

xCookieMuffin said:

Hello people (:

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:47 pm

u say Joe is gay and Justin isn’t?
    LMFAO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    dude face it Justin likes dick always has always will

Joe likes dicks Justin likes vag.inas.

———————–
    Homeboy doesn’t even know what a pussy is or how a baby is made..we all know Joe will fuck any girl that comes his way, hell he has even fucked a few fans

• xCookieMuffin

Hello people (:
    Hey girl hey.

Haha; whats up?

These two please. (:

You’re such an old soul M <3 lol. I love it.

• xCookieMuffin

Jelena looks like there for publicity. Smh.

—————

Then you woke up right?

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:51 pm

—————

Then you woke up right?

——————————
    NO you should go eat a dick with Justina Beaver

Of course it’s fake. I’m starting to think every ‘relationship’ Selena is involved in lately is only for promotion. And Justin… Just. UGH. This kid does whatever it takes to whore around on every damn site on the internet. GTFO BEAVER.

Jonas are a bigger joke than Bieber will ever be.
    —————————————–
    Do you see the jonas brothers going around saying
    —————–
    no of course not because it got cancelled and was a crappy show to begin with. if i was them i would of never promoted it either.

• Riddikulus

Jonas are a bigger joke than Bieber will ever be.
    —————————————–
    Do you see the jonas brothers going around saying
    “JONAS LA”

This is SO obvious just for publicity. They are BOTH pathetic losers.

• AcidPinkLemonade

Haha, they went to go see No Strings Attached.

Kinda like their relationship, hmm?

• Janon.

Is everyones lives that boring to where we focus all pf the attention on teenager’s love?

Justin is so annoying now.I mean I actually like him but he only talks about his movie.And as for Selena she is gonna fade away in a few years.Just like dumbass Miley Cyrus did.I can see Demi Lovato going somewhere in life but not Selena.She might as well keep fucking Justin cause she ain’t getting no where.

efrdvgxdf

a

what post?

• Voice of reason

<3 He’s a hottay. I love how humble and shy he was at first.. Major turn on rather then, yeah I know I’m attractive. Marvel at my appearance.

He’s going to be big. Cannot wait for Beastly.
    Ya the trailer looks good. And apparently it’s getting good reviews?
    Hopefully Vanessa’s acting improved.
    Yeah, I’ve been interested in it for a while. I just love the whole message about it.

And me too.

• TraceSTAN

no i don’t do anything to it. when i use imageready there is an image size option and i just put 100 and it shrinks it.

yeah GIMP has the same thing, just set the figure to 100, yours are so much clearer though. Was hoping there was some filter trick because I have trouble with imageready. Seems so complicated (to me at least).

well i never used GIMP before so i don’t know how it works. if you need help with imageready i can help you. its really easy once you get the hang of it

• jazzie

18 is there anyway you could make it smaller then 39.1 kb because this website i was gonna use it for it cant go higher than that sorry i hate for asking again

Voice of reason said:

He’s going to be big. Cannot wait for Beastly.
    Ya the trailer looks good. And apparently it’s getting good reviews?
    Hopefully Vanessa’s acting improved.

And me too.

Might just be me, but any film that keeps getting pushed back so much is usually a big stinker. Just saying. But it did look okay.

Lol, of course not, it’s also a greeeeeeeeeeeat publicity for Selena and her crap :)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

.-.-.-.-.

“don’t get in my way man”
    shut up justin.

• TraceSTAN

Thanks so much, I will take you up on that some time. I have installed and deleted that program so much lol. Not sure why it troubles me.

lmao selena is still taller than him.

• w

And for Justin and his movie and joke of a reputation :)

Selena is such a bitch. It won’t cost you to take a picture with a fan.

• jazzie

• xCookieMuffin

Hello people (:
    Hey girl hey.

Haha; whats up?
    Um well, I stayed home today to write essays for a scholarship…and well I choose to procrastinate on here. Lmao, my life.

LOL.

• teamnobody

omg !1

• Voice of reason

Oh my god, where did everyone go? lol

Urgh paparazi are so annyoing!

• Anonymously

do any of you haters have anything else to do? like seriously, who freakin’ cares about if she older or not and blah blah blah.

Jan 28, 2011 @ 11:59 am

omg selena such a downgrade from taylor lautner…seriously . im disappointed in you

Voice of reason said:

I can’t even begin to understand what Selena is thinking….
    —————–

she be thinking with her clitoris

lmfao selena was driving
    pathetic.

• hey. its me

Jan 28, 2011 @ 11:59 am

I miss simon :(

Selena needs Justin for fame just like Demi needed Joe…nobody was even talking about Selena until now

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:51 pm

=——

true

• KBsuckers

so what are u people talking abt now? :|
    my internet cut off on me
    but hey the wi-fi works -_-

Selena is not fucking him , why the hell would u think that!
    ——————————

Cuz Selena is a horny ho?

• Voice of reason

You’re such an old soul M <3 lol. I love it.

True dat. ;P

• idkMyBFFjill

Hey Hey T. (:
    ========
    Hey hey! I’m not here to stay stay.
    Bbl baby.

You threaten him on Twitter yet?

@M
    What post are you going to bb?

Erm, whatever post the sane users choose. I’ve had enough drama for the day. ;P

Yes, If this is an actual legit relationship… I’m doubting Selena’s sanity. I can understand dating younger but this kid is so immature and childish..

Egh, to each their own.

Justin Bieber taught me how to give good head

• Anonymous1

I like them together. They’re taking this whole thing way less seriously than everyone else.

xCookieMuffin said:

Hello people (:
    Hey girl hey.

Haha; whats up?

I miss simon :(
    This. And Paula. Not even watching this season.

• xCookieMuffin

Truee..

when does Justin Biebers sex tape with him and Usher come out anyone know?

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:52 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

Hey Hey T. (:
    ========
    Hey hey! I’m not here to stay stay.
    Bbl baby.
    Stay or you’re BANNED.

• KBsuckers

to a lot of us she was irrelevant til this.

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:54 pm

when does Justin Biebers sex tape with him and Usher come out anyone know?

NO you should go eat a dick with Justina Beaver
    ————————–

Maybe Joe can join since he’s an expert at it.

ummm

Hey Hey T. (:
    ========
    Hey hey! I’m not here to stay stay.
    Bbl baby.

Aw, alright catch you later. <3

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:47 pm
    u say Joe is gay and Justin isn’t?
    LMFAO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    dude face it Justin likes dick always has always will

Oh yeah
    Sooooooooooo gay. Looooovveess dick. -_-

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:54 pm

when does Justin Biebers sex tape with him and Usher come out anyone know?
    —————————-

When it actually happens?

• jazzie

*Biting* Tell me more.

Good Night.

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:52 pm

You threaten him on Twitter yet?
    ———————
    all the fucking time me and about 2 million other people so what his bitch ass is used to it, he talked about on Ellen..dick sucker

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:56 pm
    w said:

*Biting* Tell me more.
    —————

It never happened. lol

PATHETIC! ew.

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:56 pm

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:54 pm

when does Justin Biebers sex tape with him and Usher come out anyone know?
    —————————-

When it actually happens?

——————-
    oh its happen trust me it happen more than once

PR – again. Selena seems to latch onto the ‘in’ thing at the time. Nick, Taylor L, Justin B – who’s next?

It never happened. lol
    I’m bored and need to read a good fanfic.

Oh yeah
    Sooooooooooo gay. Looooovveess dick. -_-
    who is he kissing?

DEAD POST RIP

This is my ‘I care so much’ face. Mwah

Bruno Mars is next.

they were just messin with the paps thi i real love haterz

Lol bieber you just can’t even be a good boyfriend your not good at it
    okay what boy sends shirtless photos of himself to his girlfriend?
    Honestly i thought only girls did that
    And why let selena drive?Why not drive yourself?looool

i feel sick.

Oh my God that was so fucking embarrassing to watch. Are they seriously that pathetic? They made Joe look publicity shy.

• Riddikulus

Try going up to a gang and say “never say never”
    “never say never!”
    You’ll get your ass jumped

• hey. its me

I miss simon :(
    This. And Paula. Not even watching this season.
    I’ve watched a few minutes of this season. J lo and steven tyler are good judges, but it’s not american idol without Simon and Paula :(

Bubbly-Joe said:

w said:

LOL. Are they even old enough to get into No Strings Attached?

And Justin is an attention whore. “NEVER SHOUT NEVER. NEVER SHOUT NEVERRR.”
    She is. And the bodyguard. Lmao.
    Haha, I can just imagine Bieber waiting by the candy when the movie lets out.

“How was the movie, guys? Maybe I can sneak in!”
    Lol.

• Voice of reason

Selena is just laughing at boyfriend’s immaturity.

Ooh ha, he yelled at the camera. What a rebel. *fawns* Rme

I can understand dating younger but this kid is so immature and childish..
    ——————-
    TRUEST WORDS SPOKEN. HE IS SUCH A CHILD AND NOT BY AGE, BY THE WAY HE ACTS.

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:07 pm
    Riddikulus said:
    Try going up to a gang and say “never say never”
    “never say never!”
    You’ll get your ass jumped
    LOL

Pathetic Jonas fans attacking Justin and then they we’re immature.

hey. its me said:

Jan 28, 2011 @ 11:59 am

I miss simon :(

he even tweeted that he might have a movie night with his friends. !!!? love them togther.FTW

Voice of reason said:
    Selena is just laughing at boyfriend’s immaturity.

Ooh ha, he yelled at the camera. What a rebel. *fawns* Rme
    made.my.day ;) <3

• hey. its me

Lol bieber you just can’t even be a good boyfriend your not good at it
    okay what boy sends shirtless photos of himself to his girlfriend?
    Honestly i thought only girls did that
    And why let selena drive?Why not drive yourself?looool

a lot of guys do….

Selena is such a famewhore it’s not even funny.

That was bad. SMH. They act like 12 year olds.

@M
    LOL exams ended weeks ago. That week sucked too, but I’ve been on about my schedule for the new semester haha. It’s okay, still heart you.

a lot of guys do….
    ——————————————
    i know but i just think its like an only girl thing lmfao

awwww never say never hahah

• Voice of reason

Selena is just laughing at boyfriend’s immaturity.

Ooh ha, he yelled at the camera. What a rebel. *fawns* Rme
    made.my.day ;) <3

Hah, thank you. I’m seriously doubting Selena’s sanity.

Selena is such a famewhore it’s not even funny.
    ——————
    Famewhore, you mean the one shouting Never say never. Justin takes being loser to whole new levels.

i know but i just think its like an only girl thing lmfao
    i agree….never heard any guy sending shirtless pics to his gf…well maybe nude but lol

• w

I considered watching for queen J.Lo, but lol not happening.

@M
    Oh my, I’m all over the place today. Sorry bb, but mind you, the last time we had a decent conversation was weeks ago. ;P

• KBsuckers

Hah, thank you. I’m seriously doubting Selena’s sanity.
    IKR! she can’t even wear heels around him! LOL

So only girls are supposed to send his boyfriend “sexy” pics? Rme

Pathetic Jonas fans attacking Justin and then they we’re immature.
    ——————-
    I hate Jonas, DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO. Justin brings his own pathetic. Who can defend this?

Selena used Nick, Taylor and now Bieber

• Sadity

Lol, that was funny !

• JustxLeex

They’re so fake…

• iloveyouux

This is such a joke. Ahahaha.

Hey Justin Bieber your hair style went out about 4 years ago when
    Zac Efron
    Chace Crawford
    Joe Jonas
    Jonathan Bennett (Aaron Samuels)
    Two-A-Days cast
    and more quit wearing it
    oh thats right you have to have those silly ass bangs to hide your huge disgusting forehead what a fucking douche bag

Amazing how a post can die so fast. Boo

So much hate.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Haters gonna Hate

That is All.

Amazing how a post can die so fast. Boo

Great, perfect timing like always.

Selena is not fucking him , why the hell would u think that!
    Because there was a rumor on Twitter that Justin got Selena pregnant. I don’t believe that rumor for one second.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I’m looking for dresses…so bored. LOL :B

• Untouchable

@kbsuckers logan lerman :)

• hey. its me

Hah, thank you. I’m seriously doubting Selena’s sanity.
    IKR! she can’t even wear heels around him! LOL

hahaha

So bored.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I’m looking for dresses…so bored. LOL :B

You back to school in a few weeks E?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

let it be, let it be.

• KBsuckers

Isn’t that stupid to shout NEVER SAY NEVER like a damn girly asshole?
    wait…

Hey all.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

TraceSTAN said:

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I’m looking for dresses…so bored. LOL :B

You back to school in a few weeks E?

yes, in march D:

Untouchable said:
    @kbsuckers logan lerman :)
    ikr he is too adorable! ;)
    can’t wait to see his new movie <3

anyone seen 18 today?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

‘Sup all.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

TraceSTAN said:

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I’m looking for dresses…so bored. LOL :B

You back to school in a few weeks E?

yes, in march D:

Not so bad then. J said she started beginning of Feb.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

hiya
    btw love ur icon :)

• jazzie

hey anon18 you here?

jazzie said:

hey anon18 you here?

are the olsens really meth addicts?

Jan 28, 2011 @ 01:07 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

anyone seen 18 today?

im here

Oh hey 18. I cut my icons to square, but they get blocky when I shrink them. Can you help me out and make them 100×100 and under 50 please

If not too much trouble.

• jazzie

i was wondering if you could make this under 50 kb like icon size? http://i51.tinypic.com/jajt7d.gif

• TraceSTAN

KB, W, Mary, saw the hi’s and hey.

• nobody_cares

i thought that selena failed the driver license test?

i don’t know what the he’ll is going on between but if anyone is liking the attention I’d say its Justin considering he keeps pimping out his new movie and Selena doesn’t even have anyone big coming at the moment…& ya it’s true that Jelena is Helping making her stay in the media right now, but it annoys me when people act no one who who she was until Bieber, or as you guys would say ‘irrelevant’.. Just last year Was she not on Ellen, Access Hollywood, George Lopez, Extra, The view, David letterman, Rachel Ray for her work. Doing her show, (which it won an Emmy) Romana & brezus and her clothing line. And I live in Canada, & on my music channel they would play A year with rain Alot. I’m not saying she some hot shit or the biggest thing But peep act like she’s a nobody.

@M just watch this :)

He’s going to be big. Cannot wait for Beastly.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

oh 18 was anono 18 xD

• w

are the olsens really meth addicts?
    Which one got anorexia? Rumors were she was.

I knew it Joe Jonas just got spotted in the airport in N.O. I knew my Joe would go take care of his girl while she is in need! I fucking Love Love Love Joe fucking Jonas!

• TraceSTAN

Hey Mary, found this one, thought it was your style. Might come in handy some time in the future. If ever on a post you need a no icon lol.

• Bubbly-Joe

w said:

are the olsens really meth addicts?
    Which one got anorexia? Rumors were she was
    Mary-Kate, I believe.

• Riddikulus

Pathetic Jonas fans attacking Justin and then they we’re immature.
    ————————————–
    Lmao you can’t defend your bieber when he’s being stupid and shouting that “never say never” shit

yesssss! maybe who knows….

• Aqua

Why i see this girl always get close to more popular guys all the time…n obviously she wanna get their popularity for hers…geez girl…nick j ,taylor lautner, now this little…….(i dnt knw what to say……)….c’mon sel u can do better yourself!!

I think they like fucking eachother and Selena’s use of boys for publicity is getting really obvious and annoying. I wonder who will be next. Famewhore slut.

Selena is not fucking him , why the hell would u think that!
    ——————————

Cuz Selena is a horny ho?
    ——————————
    selena took off the purity ring

• jazzie

i didnt even think the relationship was PR but idk i guess well see.. ;P

Lmao
    just because she took it off does not mean she had sex

Selena is not fucking him , why the hell would u think that!
    don’t forget the purtiy ring

(replying to this) – Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:14 pm
    Selena used Nick, Taylor and now Bieber
    da fck?? what?

LMFAO just accept Bieber is joke and acts like he’s 10. Bieber fans are in denial.

• ljs1202

LOL. Are they even old enough to get into No Strings Attached?
    ___________________________________________
    She bought his ticket as his guardian…

Bieber bought condoms

• hey. its me

selena took off the purity ring

how unoriginal lol

WE’LL KNOW BIEBER LOST IT ALL
    when he starts singing about sex

no but they want to make it seem like that so the fans dont kill her….

omg, it’s all so fake. can’t you see it?
    he walks like he just shitted in his pants. oh, i’m sorry. it’s swagging.

yes it is

If anyone is a famewhore it’s Justin, geez get over you’re self.I wish he would be humble about it.

• Voice of reason

I don’t mean to bash the kid, but that was really obnoxious. Even Belieber’s have to admit that.

OMG My eyes.

rfydd

@M

LMAO at Bieber fans so desperate to make him seem cool, and not a complete joke that no girl would want.

• hey. its me

IA

• w

Am I the only one who sees how this relationship benefits Justin? Lol.

Voice of reason said:

THEY CAN’T, THAT IS WHAT IS SO FUNNY.

Selena is not fucking him , why the hell would u think that!

is he even able to get someone pregnant? i don’t think so…

w said:

Am I the only one who sees how this relationship benefits Justin? Lol.
    ————————
    No you have a brain.

• Bubbly-Joe

ljs1202 said:

LOL. Are they even old enough to get into No Strings Attached?
    ___________________________________________
    She bought his ticket as his guardian…
    ——————————————-
    Yeah, at first I didn’t know how old she was, I thought seventeen.

• KBsuckers

never liked Justin Bieber and i ain’t gonna start anytime soon.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Cuz gurl you’re ah-mazzzzzzzzzingggggg
    Just the way you aree!
    YEEAAHHHHHHH!!!

• Riddikulus

Like bieber we get your movies coming out
    there are trailers all over the fucking TV
    there are posters
    there are glasses
    WE GET IT

• Voice of reason

It doesn’t benefit Selena in any way, shape or form. The girl wants to be taken seriously as an actress and now she’s going to be known as the 18 year old that went out with Justin Bieber, the so-nonprofessional pop-star.

Smh

shut up no way, they are in love

Jonas are a bigger joke than Bieber will ever be.

Hahahaha so so so true! “swag”

THIS.

I’m a Bieber fan and love Justin, but holy shit. That was the most obnoxious thing I’ve ever seen. It was rude too.

• iSarcasticING

whores

• …No one cares

HAHAHAHAHAHA this whole jelena thing is such a joke they look like they just came back from seeing toy story 3! keep this shit comin its hilarious

nobody_cares said:

i thought that selena failed the driver license test?
    She did. Only got her license around her birthday last July.

Aw, I love it.
    Thanks E, I’ll keep it. (:

• pceloveguitar

Steven Tyler and JLo are good on American Idol.
    Steven tyler’s the bessssst.
    but I do miss Paula and Simon.

• dilemma

there are new posts and I think oceanup is on

• KBsuckers

gonna make a new account i hate the name KBsuckers

Anonimuss2.Oh said:
    Cuz gurl you’re ah-mazzzzzzzzzingggggg
    Just the way you aree!
    YEEAAHHHHHHH!!!
    this song <3

Jan 28, 2011 @ 01:14 pm

—————————————————-

Joe who?

• JELENAFAN

No they’re cute together, and they look happy together.I support JELENA

• w

He’s going to be big. Cannot wait for Beastly.
    Ya the trailer looks good. And apparently it’s getting good reviews?
    Hopefully Vanessa’s acting improved.

• LoveforLovato

he does seem to be promoting his movie ALOT.. maybe he just doesnt wanna reply to the papzz so instead he says “never say never” as a joke

shut up no way, they are in love

———————-

Oh, hai! Belieber!

• jazzie

thanks so much 18 :D

• Voice of reason

Bottom line: It’s an entertaining show to watch, but it will never be the same without Simon.

They’re all too nice.

• TraceSTAN

@anon18. Perfect as always. Thanks.

Hey do you do anything special when you shrink them. I use GIMP and just shrink them in size, is there a different way to shrink to not be blocky? A filter maybe?

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:21 pm
    Jonas are a bigger joke than Bieber will ever be.
    ===
    and who the fuck was asking you?

Typical Juslena posts, haters will say it’s pr, just like jemi.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:20 pm

Smh
    ==========================

Hey, he’s 16! Let him be an annoying little fucker for as long as he can!
    Sel seems to like him…IDT she’s stupid so…

Smh
    —————–
    She is ruined, she will be seen as 13 year old girl in peoples eyes for years. No adult roles, and can’t be taken seriously. Her agent fucked her over with this bullshit to promote Justin big time.

Jemi was PR.

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:21 pm

Jonas are a bigger joke than Bieber will ever be.

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:22 pm
    Riddikulus said:

Jonas are a bigger joke than Bieber will ever be.
    —————————————–
    Do you see the jonas brothers going around saying
    ——————–

On twitter yeah and when they did something “wrong” they were always kissing their fans asses on twitter.

• w

So he hooks up with an older and legal Disney girl and gets her to “take off her purity ring” (lmao no). It’s ~cool~ and proves he has ~swag~.

• thebiebs

he is talking about his movie so much because he is proud of how he became so big in his career

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:24 pm

Jemi was PR.

And we have no way of knowing that and we will never know.

Typical Juslena posts, haters will say it’s pr, just like jemi.
    WATCH THE VIDEO. HOW IS IT NOT PR TO SHOUT NEVER SAY NEVER 50 TIMES.

—————————————–
    So?Its not like they do that in public?
    And justin bieber kisses his fans asses too

w said:

She took it off 2 years ago, but I get your point.

It’s good to see young publicity love fo’ show.

Lmao, are the ~~’s supposed to act as quotation marks. ;P

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:25 pm
    w said:

———————–

Selena took off her purity ring off years ago thou and I could say the same for Joe and Ashley he hooks up with a woman with a rep and takes off his ~ring.

———————————-
    i know but i mean its good if you say it like one or 2 times but not like to freaking everybody

NEVER SAY NEVER

• w

I’m really confused of there relationship lol, all I know is that before he got big he got his people to meet her, They maintained a close friendship for a long time, they always had nice things to say about eacother in interviews and even hung out in public before all this buzz & the media didn’t make a big deal about it, & now there’s so much speculation???

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:25 pm
    Riddikulus said:

—————————————–
    So?Its not like they do that in public?
    And justin bieber kisses his fans asses too
    ———————-

clueless jonas fan

Nostalgia, watching J.LO

NEVER SAY NEVER
    Bieber is here now.

it’s just too much, pretty tired of it!

yeah well they all took off their purity rings

Lmao, are the ~~’s supposed to act as quotation marks. ;P

Of course after his movie, they’ll break up but remain friends because their just using each other. Once they both get what they want then their relationship is over. Its obvious that she needs him more than he needs her though.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

LOL Just saw the video.
    Ya’ll were overreacting.
    His bodyguard was telling him to say that!
    -_-

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:29 pm
    KBsuckers said:

yeah well they all took off their purity rings
    ——————————–

Except Nick

TraceSTAN said:

@anon18. Perfect as always. Thanks.

———————
    was this directed at me?

IMMA GIVE YOU AN EXCLUSIVE….NEVER SAY NEVERRRRRRRRRRR

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:29 pm

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:25 pm
    Riddikulus said:

—————————————–
    So?Its not like they do that in public?
    And justin bieber kisses his fans asses too
    ———————-

clueless jonas fan
    Clueless Bieber fan.

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

LOL Just saw the video.
    Ya’ll were overreacting.
    His bodyguard was telling him to say that!
    -_-
    —————————

Except Nick
    i did not know that, thanks Anon.

clueless jonas fan
    ————————–
    what did i make you mad?
    What are you gonna do get your army of 10 year old beliebers?

sensible anon
    agreed. :)

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:32 pm
    Riddikulus said:

clueless jonas fan
    ————————–
    what did i make you mad?
    What are you gonna do get your army of 10 year old beliebers?
    ——————–

smh

there obv. dating and i couyld careless about it but have u noticed selena dates all the famouse guys that are “In” at the moment..dated nick got unfamous..dump dated taylor not as fanouse dump..justin famouse get with him…cycle..but yea lol whatver jelenaaa:)

Jan 28, 2011 @ 12:25 pm
    w said:

———————–

they’re just having fun :)
    i mean they’re TEENAGERS ;)

• Polish_girls

Fake ass relationship….

• hithere

whatever

Agh he’s starting to annoy me, & I actually like him, seriously can you shut up about you’re movie for once, on the other hand Selena looks pretty lol

• xSweetCandyxx

He is getting really annoying with this movie thing….

selena seems she only does does for promtion of herself cause she not that big so she get with justin so she can it out there again. also im lauhging cause them dating is illegal right now..it cool but batter if teh guys was 18 and girl 16..low..

Why….