Joe Jonas Ashley Greene DATE NIGHT

jashleydatenight-2
jashleydatenight-1

Thx @babyitsover!

I think both sides are equally pathetic in their own way. Haters need to get lives and those that stan so hard do too. It’s one thing to like or dislike, it’s another to be so…vehement about it.

Not to mention, there’s a TON of hypocrisy from both sides in their conduct. Just agree to disagree, realize that your opinion on their personal lives – positive or negative – really doesn’t matter to them, and move on.

now i’m speechless.

• BabyYoureAFirework

Just take a breathe and calm down…

• BabyYoureAFirework

Just take a breathe and calm down…

DRAKE IS MINE!

omg double post -_-

• weareinfinite

Can someone link that post that everyone is on? (on AD.)

m
    idkMyBFFjill said:

Not trying to sound racist, but i’m guessing they had chinese that night?

probably (-.-)

This is the world we live in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYhCn0jf46U
    They take a girl who isn’t even that pretty and turn her into someone who looks like a world-class model.
    Our society is deranged.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Just take a breathe and calm down…

O.o

• mileykicksass

You know right after we all trolled that bitch’s tinychat we all stopped trolling…

• idkMyBFFjill

weareinfinite said:

Can someone link that post that everyone is on? (on AD.)
    ====
    Maybe this? Y U NO LIKE OU?

This is the world we live in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYhCn0jf46U
    Our society is deranged.

Smh.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

there’s a whale in the pool with my mother (8)

• BabyYoureAFirework

we did. we don’t troll anymore ._.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Nice bucket in the corner o.O

• w

Just saw it. You mean about the Jonas photostreams on Flickr? I know – I can’t find anything on there anymore. And it’s a PITA to save images from there now too.
    Yup. That’s why I lurk Tumblr and AD.

blaah -.-

BabyYoureAFirework said:

we did. we don’t troll anymore ._.

She was so annoying I stopped I just got headaches

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Two words: Solo. Tour. ;)

Amen.
    Nick’s nip-slips weren’t enough.
    Joe needs to do us all a solid. C;

• jerseygirl

Well, it’s been fun. Love the JB pix/gifs.

Later, chicas!

• WYLMITE?

What is the point of working out so much if he’s not gonna show it off?

• Jane.in.Sane

And my dad paints the house different colors…

• idkMyBFFjill

Not trying to sound racist, but i’m guessing they had chinese that night?
    HDU? It was JAPANESE!!!!
    ========
    OH HERRO JERSEI!
    Sowwy >__<

m
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

This is the world we live in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYhCn0jf46U
    Our society is deranged.

:O

Jan 30, 2011 @ 12:13 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

Not trying to sound racist, but i’m guessing they had chinese that night?
    HDU? It was JAPANESE!!!!
    ========
    OH HERRO JERSEI!
    Sowwy >__< ——————
    Oh My God. I couldn’t leave without replying to this……..bahahahahahahaha!

Me so horny. ;)

• mileykicksass

Joe does not look attractive with that haircut and his ‘beard’.

iSarcasticING said:

joe should grow out his hair again. not all the way back in 08, but just a little. The hair helps shape out his head evenly. anyone agree?

yes the style he has is fine….makes him older…just stop shaving the sides off.

I agree.
    Also, why do you still have the old icon? I thought you were searching for a new one??

• Andreea

they look so great together :)

123456789.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Yes, Joe’s hair did grow back. THANK GOD.
    hopefully he grows it longer. I mean I think the short hair is sexy sometimes but the long curly hair from 2009 was sexy ALL the time. yum. I miss it.

You guys have something with the 1 week beard, I think it’s sexy. xD

Aww :’)

I agree.
    __

i can’t find any. :( nobody will give me any links to some tumblrs or livejournals.

Oh thank God, now the over-invested Jashley stans won’t have to throw themselves off a cliff due to wanting pictures (even though they feel the need to bitch to everyone else who doesn’t worship the couple to their same zealous extent about “needing lives” and being “pathetic”)!

Anyway, Joe looks great – I hope he doesn’t cut his hair when he gets back to L.A. :(

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Ashley looks pretty.

How did Joe’s hair grow that much in one/two days? lol

Joe does not look attractive with that haircut and his ‘beard’.

i think he looks extremely hot still

i wanna pluck his eye brows

• AnonymousEeE

Makes me curious….will Joe EVER have long hair again like 2008/9 I mean…I always love his hair…just surprised he cut it all off before. Used to it now though.

Ughhhh..her shirt.
    I usually like her clothes but not today.
    Looks like Violet from Willy Wonka puked on her.

LMAO

• peacelovehearts

Joe’s becoming less pedo-like.

How did Joe’s hair grow that much in one/two days? lol
    Joe hair grew then….then a tiny bit more here…same with beard.

How did Joe’s hair grow that much in one/two days? lol
    Joe hair grew then….then a tiny bit more here…same with beard.

i wanna pluck his eye brows

odly enough, i agree.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Yeah his short hair sometimes doesn’t fit him because it makes his head look awfully large sometimes. Anyways..he’s still hot shit IMO.

• WYLMITE?

I do miss the yummy curls and bangs.
    Those luscious black hair.

peacelovehearts said:

Joe’s becoming less pedo-like.

__

omg, you should take the lead for on “The Soup” because your so mean, yet so true. xD haha

WE SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN THE OTHER POST

WYLMITE? said:

I do miss the yummy curls and bangs.
    Those luscious black hair.

i love how descriptive that was. :P lol

the same could be said about the people who are always hating on them.

EVERYONE, BACK TO THE BIEBER POST

Jan 30, 2011 @ 10:57 am

WYLMITE? said:

I do miss the yummy curls and bangs.
    Those luscious black hair.

i love how descriptive that was. :P lol
    I can continue the description if you want to. My favorite topic ;)

• w

Secretly judge anyone who liked his long flat ironed hair. He looked like a metro MJ.

I agree.
    __

You should try to do what I did. Pick out part of Youtube vid or an enlarged pic you like and ask someone to make that as an icon for you.
    I wouldn’t know any good tumblrs or livejournals for you to take from, but you can also look up gifs or regular icons by just putting a celebrity you like and then ‘gifs’ or ‘icons’ after it.

that helped. thanks!

• TraceSTAN

Jan 30, 2011 @ 10:59 am

TraceSTAN said:

I’m starting to like Joe’s beard
    I see what you did there ;)

FFFFFFUUUUUU . Joe looks like one big pig . Ashley too .

• Jane.in.Sane

I hope Joe’s solo CD isn’t too adult. I hope he follows in the path of Justin Timberlake – sexiness but without too much profanity.

WYLMITE? said:

Jan 30, 2011 @ 10:57 am

WYLMITE? said:

I do miss the yummy curls and bangs.
    Those luscious black hair.

i love how descriptive that was. :P lol
    I can continue the description if you want to. My favorite topic ;)

lol, i’m good

bellos

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:00 am
    ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

I do miss the yummy curls and bangs.
    Those luscious black hair.

Those curls omg.
    I miss it.
    Me too ;(

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:01 am

I agree.

that helped. thanks!

No problemo. :)

__

joe can’t do sex with that face he has right now. j/s

• yesitsmeagain

Is it just me who thinks that Nick’s new album is gonna be great? he sings with Jordin Sparks! :)

• w

Remember when they dressed like this? Lmaoo.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

FFFFFFUUUUUU . Joe looks like one big pig . Ashley too .

??? xD

• iSarcasticING

wait a second! when joe had curly hair, everyone said they wanted him to go back to the slick… now you want the curly? MAKE UP YOUR MINDS. xD

• Jane.in.Sane

Haters are gonna hate, but most celebrities don’t care about them anyway.

I miss these glasses.
    So much hotter than those big ass glasses.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Remember when they dressed like this? Lmaoo.

LOL they look hot, I love their hair in that pic.

w said:

Remember when they dressed like this? Lmaoo.

___

they were trying so hard to be “edgy”. lol

• WYLMITE?

Joe is not sexy at all lol His body is awkward and he looks like a monkey with elf ears

• BabyYoureAFirework

Remember when they dressed like this? Lmaoo.

wtf is this. trying to be rock smh lol at joe and kevin’s hair

yesitsmeagain said:

__

he’s making another one? didn’t his debut album with “The Administration” flop?

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:01 am

—————–
    Haha! :)

what ? . i said the truth . Look on him ! He looks like mokey with that beard .

what ? . i said the truth . Look on him ! He looks like mokey with that beard .

x’D

GUYS LETS STOP FIGHTING. PEOPLE CAN POST WHAT THEY LIKE

• w

how come when you search on photbucket its all small?
    Because Photobucket is a life ruiner.

been here longer than you lol

Not me.
    soo, you still don’t go here……………………

• BabyYoureAFirework

No, you did. You’re clearly here, posting the pix that you are just to be a ball-buster. Aren’t you mature?

W/e. Most of us will ignore you now.

im 14 think im gonna be as masture as someone who’s on a gossip site thats over 20 years old?

oooh, poor haters :(…..:D

mature*

BabyYoureAFirework said:

YOU DON’T EVEN GO HERE!!!

been here longer than you lol

Not really, I have been here for years. I used to be an anon. _:P

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Isn’t tinypic in like spanish? o.O
    every time I go on there it’s in spanish. lmfao.

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:49 am
    w said:

how come when you search on photbucket its all small?
    Because Photobucket is a life ruiner.
    —————–
    And I hate the new flickr. I never go on there anymore.

• w

Might have to switch to Imageshack.

• WakaWakaEhEh

They haven’t looked terrible lately, a couple months ago but still, guys lookin’ fine: http://theyounghollywoodupdate.tumblr.com/post/3016212152

They always look fine in their uniforms :D

9 am

GUYS LETS STOP FIGHTING. PEOPLE CAN POST WHAT THEY LIKE

ok mom :(

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:49 am

Seeing that katy perry’s morning face gave me hope. LOL

That was actually really rude of Russell Brand to do.

I’m 13, whats your excuse? o.O

I’m 13, whats your excuse? o.O

my parents raised me wrong

WakaWakaEhEh said:

They always look fine in their uniforms :D

I noticed the “dick” picture too. So cute.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

That was actually really rude of Russell Brand to do.

o__o
    makeup does wonders.

how come when you search on photbucket its all small?

11:42 am

AnonymousEeE said:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3163/2785703549_ef65f4bcb0_z.jpg?zz=1 Update picture pleasee(of the boys not the girl)

nick’s body is so weird. xD
    For diabetes its hard to build muscles in the somach/chest area I think…

really? I didn’t know that. Why would that be? do the muscles work differently in those areas?

No idea, read about it. Not sure if its true…he does have moobs though…his arms are lovely though.

HIS ARMS ARE LÑASKD OUIHJFMASDKANSDMASODJ A <3

She’s uggly!!!1

Oh..shit…

• BabyYoureAFirework

YOU DON’T EVEN GO HERE!!!

been here longer than you lol

aww Jomilla. :)

Seeing that katy perry’s morning face gave me hope. LOL

Voice of reason said:

Hey Jane, how are you dear?
    Btw, Where is everyone lol?

Purty good….and they’re all dead, well y’know, doing things in the real world lmao.
    How are you?

Yes, while we waste away on the internet. Kidding. ;P

I’m good, just been having a lazy Sunday.

Ahhh..I had to post this, just such a good reference lmao: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tzDgWjfMig&feature=related
    I am also having somewhat of a lazy Sunday.

havent seen those two togather in a longggg time

• rainbow3000

Lovely Couple <333

i get no feeling at all from this pair & sweethearts always make me smile

SHAVE THAT FUCKING BEARD
    who the fuck told him he looked good with facial hair ? Imma kill that bitch whoever it was
    uggghhh is it really hard to spend 5 minutes every morning shaving ? you did it before why can’t you now ? I really don’t think that growing into a man meant only growing a beard -_-

someone better tweet him this

I hate jashley!

Dear OU

You need to fix your server. It takes days for posts to show up and your pages are all out of order.

They’re cuute
    Ashley’s outfit is kinda fug though. I would never wear that on a date

ashley is so average looking. i still can’t see what makes people think she’s “one of the most gorgeous women in Hollywood.” like, if it was her personality i’d understand but she seems so uppidy and self absorbed. there is nothing sweet or classy about her

• urluvismydrugg

*mocking OU*

awww! look at how they both look away from each other. they look at the camera the same way. do YOU think Joe is pinching his true love’s butt in the big group picture? Joe’s hand is almost around that guys neck in that one picture, warning him to not get too close to the women he gave a commitment ring to. A totally unreliable source has claimed Joe is planning on proposing on Valentines Day!

• JoeHoe15

the people around them looks like Filipinos!
    I love you JOSEPH <3

• JoeHoe15

the people around them looks like Filipinos!
    I love you JOSEPH <3

• JoeHoe15

the people around them looks like Filipinos!
    I love you JOSEPH <3

• JoeHoe15

the people around them looks like Filipinos!
    I love you JOSEPH <3

<333 fIRST

• MileyJonas

I dream everyday about see a new post relating with a jashley breakup.. and yeah, I’m really selfish.. :)

Just a quiet evening at home.

I’m out too.
    Good Night (:

• idkMyBFFjill

I meant bye jersey lol

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

What is the point of working out so much if he’s not gonna show it off?

ikr?
    got it, flaunt it.

Bye Jersey!

Happy couple ;)

• BabyYoureAFirework

Lol in the tinychat she said “im not annoying, you are annoying”

• weareinfinite

I hated everyone trolling, TBH. ._. Don’t kill me. Nobody was ever on & trolling is stupid IMO.

• JBonlyForJonas

:) smiles everywhere ..

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Where would we be, if we couldn’t dream?

WakaWakaEhEh said:

This is the world we live in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYhCn0jf46U
    Our society is deranged.

Smh.

And so many girls are killing themselves to look like the people on the covers of magazines..not knowing that the people on the covers have been completely photoshopped.
    It really is sad. :(

ME ABURRO

BYE :)

And I know
    We get a little crazy
    And I know
    We get a little loud.

my mom expects me study for my permit. dnw to do this -_-

yeah that was kim k

my mom expects me study for my permit. dnw to do this -_-

Eckkk..I have to get my permit soon too. And a friggin’ job.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

We are wild we are free we are more than you think. So call us freaks but that’s just the way we roll x]

yeah that was kim k

Ehhh..she’s not very good looking either. :P

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Well Jane.In.Sane looks like it’s you and me. i’ll be going too so Goodnight and Goodbye LOL

Selena Gomez
    Fast car- Tracy Chapman
    57 minutes ago via Echofon

Dead post is dead.

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

Joe’s hair looks good there. I don;t really like Ashley’s shirt though. OMG Nick and Joe were on Lsu’s campus the other day. If you guys didn’t know, I have 2 siblings that go to LSU… and 1 going next year.

• mileykicksass

LOL I remember when I had to study for permit, worst thing ever but the outcome was cool

si el realmente es feliz con ella, no hay nada que hacer, pense que habian terminado, pero mejor no creo rumores mas, la envidio profundamente pero creo que el odio no conduce a nada. mejor que pase lo que tenga que pasar siempre voy a estar ahi con joe apoyandolo en todo

Jan 30, 2011 @ 12:29 pm

Selena Gomez
    Fast car- Tracy Chapman
    57 minutes ago via Echofon

Dead post is dead.

It’s about Demi!

… Nick has been in LA for the past week or so. -__-

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

I know. Everyone left and now it feels so dead on here.
    So, Hasta La Vista? (They didn’t sing it, but it is from their movie)

It’s about Demi!
    Trying to revive the post are we anon? ;)
    Did you listen to it? I like it.

mileykicksass said:

Well obviously, you got to drive lmao.

• putlimeinthecoconut

Hailee Steinfeld is such a sexy bitch. I’m going to start stanning the shit out of her. Mainly because she’s 14 and is nominated for an oscar.

• putlimeinthecoconut

Selena Gomez
    Fast car- Tracy Chapman
    57 minutes ago via Echofon

Dead post is dead.

Love that song. <3

• jazzie

where is everyone?? post is dead :(

• putlimeinthecoconut

You got a fast car
    But is it fast enough so you can fly away
    You gotta make a decision
    You leave tonight or live and die this way

Jan 30, 2011 @ 12:35 pm

It’s about Demi!
    Trying to revive the post are we anon? ;)
    Did you listen to it? I like it.

yeah. ;)

no i havent listened to it i read the lyrics though. lol

I know what you mean, Ashley’s shirt blahh – that girl has horrible fashion sense unless she’s on the red carpet where she’s styled to the eyeballs. Everytime I see her out and about I think WTF!

• putlimeinthecoconut

WELL THIS POST HAS BEEN MURDERED.
    peace <3

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

I know. Everyone left and now it feels so dead on here.
    So, Hasta La Vista? (They didn’t sing it, but it is from their movie)
    _______
    LMFAO. Byee

putlimeinthecoconut said:

LOL I haven’t watched True Grit and I wanna stan her too. Anyone who lands an Oscar nom at 14 is fab in my book.

Some of you guys don’t know how to take a joke…

• putlimeinthecoconut

That whole comment made me think WTF. Dude no1curr.

putlimeinthecoconut said:

I’m jealous of her actually.

Jan 30, 2011 @ 12:35 pm

It’s about Demi!
    Trying to revive the post are we anon? ;)
    Did you listen to it? I like it.

yeah. ;)

no i havent listened to it i read the lyrics though. lol

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

What is the point of working out so much if he’s not gonna show it off?

ikr?
    got it, flaunt it

he’s been saving it for his girl in his bed

brb listening to it

• putlimeinthecoconut

putlimeinthecoconut said:

lmao exactly, and she didnt kiss biebers butt when they where presenting together. All of the above makes her perfect stanning material.

Jan 30, 2011 @ 12:38 pm
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

I know. Everyone left and now it feels so dead on here.
    So, Hasta La Vista? (They didn’t sing it, but it is from their movie)
    _______
    LMFAO. Byee

See yeah! :)
    -And it’s not incredibly dead on here – there are some people posting – still pretty dead. :/

• putlimeinthecoconut

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

What is the point of working out so much if he’s not gonna show it off?

ikr?
    got it, flaunt it

he’s been saving it for his girl in his bed

Yup, thats me. and let me tell you, it all payed off. (;

• putlimeinthecoconut

putlimeinthecoconut said:

I’m jealous of her actually

LMAO. Why? & OMG ITS SPIDERMAN! xD Ahahah, hes hot.

Nicholas Sparks you fucker reply to me !!111

putlimeinthecoconut said:

putlimeinthecoconut said:

I have an inkling she might win. It’s either her or that weird mom lady from The Fighter.
    It was also probably a smart idea that they gave her a Best Supporting Actress nod instead of Best Actress, because I’m 99% sure Natalie Portman is gonna win.

My computer’s a girl

Gotta go write essays, bye guys <3

• aishaa

Why You all gotta be hatin on him, he as sexy as he use to be, yall need to get a life!

putlimeinthecoconut said:

putlimeinthecoconut said:

I’m jealous of her actually

LMAO. Why? & OMG ITS SPIDERMAN! xD Ahahah, hes hot.

• TEXT%
  • She gets to be in a movie with Jeff Bridges and Matt Damon.

• TEXT%
  • She gets to go to fancy award shows and meet celebs I’ll probably never, ever meet.

• TEXT%
  • She’s nominated for an Oscar.

And yes, he’s hot and is going to be A-MA-ZING as Spiderman. If you couldn’t tell, I flippin love him!!!

I LOVE JOSEPH JONAS
    I LOVE JOSEPH JONAS
    I LOVE JOSEPH JONAS
    I LOVE JOSEPH JONAS
    I LOVE JOSEPH JONAS

Ugh.

2011 @ 12:51 pm
    mileykicksass said:

ROTFL

*giggles*

¿¿¿jashley break up??? or not??

• Future Mrs Jonas

Leave my joe alone, fucking fame whore..

• Jane.in.Sane

“Don’t you? Aaaaaaaargh me!! I know you can talk and the first words out your mouth betta’ be, I’m getting a job!”

:D

• Voice of reason

Aw, c’mon, they’re adorable. (:
    Hey people.

Voice of reason said:

Aw, c’mon, they’re adorable. (:
    Hey people.

Heya!

• Voice of reason

Hey Jane, how are you dear?
    Btw, Where is everyone lol?

Voice of reason said:

Hey Jane, how are you dear?
    Btw, Where is everyone lol?

How are you?

• Voice of reason

Hey Jane, how are you dear?
    Btw, Where is everyone lol?

How are you?

Yes, while we waste away on the internet. Kidding. ;P

I’m good, just been having a lazy Sunday.

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:50 am
    BabyYoureAFirework said:

W/e. Most of us will ignore you now.

So now you’re going there.

leave katy alone. i bet half of you don’t look decent when you wake up

• TraceSTAN

All this fighting and yet…

my parents raised me wrong

oh…

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:49 am

Seeing that katy perry’s morning face gave me hope. LOL

That was actually really rude of Russell Brand to do.

she is still gorgeous though. And yes, but he is stupid like that, i think katy knows the husband she has. XD

• weareinfinite

Why was OU so dead yesterday?

ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

That was actually really rude of Russell Brand to do.

o__o
    makeup does wonders.

Touche.
    I thought being good-looking was kind of the only thing she had going for her as a celeb..but I guess not.

the woman who is about 30, 40 next to joe is?

• BabyYoureAFirework

Why was OU so dead yesterday?

cuz of AD

• mileykicksass

Is this where everyone is?

Touche.

I don’t what made me think she was just as pretty with or with out make up when she is always wearing makeup.
    I guess I was wrong cause…o.O

• BabyYoureAFirework

can we go back to all being nice and posting lyrics instead of pictures like earlier -_-

leave katy alone. i bet half of you don’t look decent when you wake up
    I look normal because i never use as much make up as katy, so i believe the difference between my face in the morning and when i look “decent” isn’t that big. XD

I just realized that Ashley kinda looks like a cougar next to Joe rotfl

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:49 am
    w said:

how come when you search on photbucket its all small?
    Because Photobucket is a life ruiner.
    —————–
    And I hate the new flickr. I never go on there anymore.
    There use to be such active Jonas/Disney photostreams on there, it’s completely abandoned now for Tumblr lmao.

What happened with AD? o.O

leave katy alone. i bet half of you don’t look decent when you wake up

I’m not trying to diss Katy as much as point out how makeup can seriously change what people look like. There’s some celebs you may think are gorgeous..but what do they look like without makeup??? Who knows?

I just realized that Ashley kinda looks like a cougar next to Joe rotfl

They always look fine in their uniforms :D

I noticed the “dick” picture too. So cute.

What? Which one O.o

______

No. I hate lyrics spam and picture spam. Can’t we all just have an interesting conversation for once?

• TraceSTAN

mileykicksass said:

Is this where everyone is?

hey

that could be bad

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

I REMEMBER MAKING FUN OF NICKS HAIR lol

___________
    What are you talking bout? Kevin, (I love you) but he looked like a freaking Dracula LOL

What happened with AD? o.O

I wanna know that too..

• mileykicksass

AD users got problems man…never going there again lol

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Honestly they only look weird cause Joe looks a little young for his age and Ashley looks a tad bit older than hers too.

What happened with AD? o.O

i went over there to get OU people back here, i commented and got banned

• jazzie

mileykicksass said:

Is this where everyone is?

I think so.

• weareinfinite

“You think I’m pretty without any makeup on…”

57 am
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

They always look fine in their uniforms :D

I noticed the “dick” picture too. So cute.

What? Which one O.o

the little one. I believe is the profile picture of that person’s tumblr.

Bam.

Yummy

• weareinfinite

Ohh cool so now we’re all AD’ers.

obviously not

Bam.

__

mdfklgmsdklfgmsdklfgmsdkl O.O Oh gosh.

Jane.in.Sane said:

why? profanity is the best.

Much better.

__

he looks like Ezra from “Pretty Little Liars” in that pic.

w said:

Remember when they dressed like this? Lmaoo.

Nick looks hot at least the others yikes

“Haters are gonna hate, but most celebrities don’t care about them anyway.”

True that. Celebrities don’t care if you like or dislike the person they’re dating, so long as you keep buying the product.

Much better.

those eyes & that hair <3

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:01 am

—————–
    Haha! :)
    Why is that sarcasm I sense? :)

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:08 am

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:01 am

—————–
    Haha! :)
    Why is that sarcasm I sense? :)
    ——————-
    No, that seriously made me laugh. And I can totally picture what you’re talking about. His flat-iron look was ok – until it got to a certain length. DNW ever again.

• Jane.in.Sane

I miss these days (AKA, era of the 2nd Rolling Stones cover): http://holyshitjoejonas.tumblr.com/post/853566528

this post just died

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Nick has always looked the same.

are the jonas brothers doing anything this year? please help

are the jonas brothers doing anything this year? please help
    This year is devoted to Joe’s solo CD.

SEXY.
    I miss that hair soo much. xD

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

I’m starting to like Joe’s beard
    _____
    Since it’s you, Ashley? Hhaha

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:11 am

are the jonas brothers doing anything this year? please help
    They said on some radio last year about releasing a new group album in 2011.
    Maybe at the end of this year.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Nick has always looked the same.

Pretty much. Except for his huge ‘fro back in 2007/2008, he really hasn’t changed at all. Which is actually a really, really, really, GOOD thing. ;)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

when you think tim mcgraw lalal

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:10 am
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Nick has always looked the same.

hot and dangerous

are the jonas brothers doing anything this year? please help
    This year is devoted to Joe’s solo CD.
    __

so are like the jonas brothers over? their show got cancelled and their camp rock tour ended.

(replying to this) – Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:12 am

what ? . i said the truth . Look on him ! He looks like mokey with that beard .

He’s hot, and I’m marrying him.
    The end.

• Untouchable

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3449/3277381995_daa9309da9_b.jpg lol Joes MJ/Long hair days
    _________

lolz

• Gearsarealwaysturning

frankie looks so much like papa jonas :(

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:11 am

are the jonas brothers doing anything this year? please help
    This year is devoted to Joe’s solo CD.

sad if its true then at least last year all the bros were involved in projects

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:11 am
    are the jonas brothers doing anything this year? please help
    _______
    Well, it was rumoured hey were gonna do an album this year. Let’s hope.

WYLMITE? said:

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:11 am

are the jonas brothers doing anything this year? please help
    They said on some radio last year about releasing a new group album in 2011.
    Maybe at the end of this year.
    __

if they are gonna release a cd this year, it better be when nobody is doing anything… they’ll have better sales that way.

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:14 am
    WYLMITE? said:

(replying to this) – Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:12 am

what ? . i said the truth . Look on him ! He looks like mokey with that beard .

He’s hot, and I’m marrying him.
    The end.
    ….
    omg lmao.

• Jane.in.Sane

(Also from the 2nd Rolling Stone worthy, I’ve always liked Kevin but this is the first time I actually declared him sorta-fuckworthy. LMAO): http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3617/3656039021_6682737002.jpg

• w

Ah I legit thought you were about to rip me apart lmao. Anyway IA. The curls killed me, and when he wore his beanie and glasses over it girl http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w257/grratyou123/ovaries.gif

My favorite Joe hair is tied between the curls from last summer and the “longer short hair” from the European tour ’09 until this summer.

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9600000/Joe-at-shopping-in-Italy-joe-jonas-9601129-500-333.jpg and http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4001/4531851970_76b06968b9.jpg

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:13 am

—————–
    I actually like that length. It’s this I didn’t like………….

I don’t know WTF was happening here. LOL

are the jonas brothers doing anything this year? please help
    This year is devoted to Joe’s solo CD.
    __

They will also be honoring Ronald Reagan and will play at the concert of hope concert with Selena G

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:14 am
    WYLMITE? said:

(replying to this) – Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:12 am

what ? . i said the truth . Look on him ! He looks like mokey with that beard .

He’s hot, and I’m marrying him.
    The end
    —————–
    Ahem.Ahem. Get in line. :p

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:15 am

——————–
    LOL. Contrary to what some may think around here, I do not think he is perfect & he has his bad days, just like the rest of us.;)

But yes – his beanie/glasses look is flawless. Basically – beautiful man is beautiful. Most of the time. ;)

This oddball…*fanforlife* <3

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:59 am

This oddball…*fanforlife* <3
    --------------------
    He's so cute.

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:58 am

Bam.

Yum.

I want to make gif. :|

They always look fine in their uniforms :D

I noticed the “dick” picture too. So cute.

What? Which one O.o

the little one. I believe is the profile picture of that person’s tumblr.
    __

Oh! Nemi! They are kinda adorable…

weareinfinite said:

“You think I’m pretty without any makeup on…”

Once again.. http://cdn.thegloss.com/files/2011/01/katy-perry-without-makeup_425x315.jpg
    Seriously, Russell Brand is stupid. But maybe he thinks Katy is pretty without makeup on..

Matching satchels……….

This oddball…*fanforlife* <3

Me too, girly. *fanforlife* :D

i’m not black. im caramel

• jazzie

Bam.

Oh lord.

Matching satchels……….

lmao.

i’m not black. im caramel
    I’m not white, I’m tan -Nicole Poluzzi.

Matching satchels……….

Oh god…Nick? don’t get Joe into it…and Joe looks happy ;]

I love the Jonases, but I’m honestly getting really tired of this. :P

this my favorite nick
    hes hot *dies*

Oh my god I love him <3

Firework are you still quoting that Blossom bitch? lol

Jan 30, 2011 @ 12:01 pm

Matching satchels……….

Joe should not waste his money on clothes.
    *cough*

katy has nice boobs

Firework are you still quoting that Blossom bitch? lol

drake isn’t fucking rihanna

katy has nice boobs

duhhhh ;)

I told you I made dinner plans

@jerseygirl
    I replied to you on the page before this. Don’t know if you saw.

• Untouchable

katy has nice boobs
    __________

don’t let russell hear you say that :)

jazzie said:
    this my favorite nick
    hes hot *dies*

UNF

Jan 30, 2011 @ 12:02 pm
    ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Matching satchels……….

Oh god…Nick? don’t get Joe into it…and Joe looks happy ;]
    ———————–
    Joe looks…………very well-built. :)

WE DONT HAVE AN ASHLEY AT THIS SCHOOL

an 30, 2011 @ 12:04 pm

@jerseygirl
    I replied to you on the page before this. Don’t know if you saw.
    —————-
    IDT I did. Let me go see………..

WakaWakaEhEh said:

The magic of makeup…

WHO the frig is that????? (Kinda looks like Kim Kardashian..probably is right?)

I told you I made dinner plans
    ___

For you and me and no one else
    That don’t include your crazy friends..

Jan 30, 2011 @ 12:04 pm

@jerseygirl
    I replied to you on the page before this. Don’t know if you saw.
    —————–

Jane.in.Sane said:

I miss his hair circa Burning Up tour 2008…that was the high point of his hotness for me. He’s still hot, I don’t find him as hot anymore though.

—————

Jane.in.Sane said:

the things I would do to that man…

• WYLMITE?

I actually like that length. It’s this I didn’t like………….

I don’t know WTF was happening here. LOL
    OMG
    Just no.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I be gone for like 13 minutes and this post gets 100+ comments…

Oh and Nick is going to be on Mr.SUNSHINE on FEB 16TH on ABC

• iSarcasticING

Justin, Jesse, Jonas, Justin (again!)

is there a trend?

Curly headed Joe ftw.

• iSarcasticING

it’s peanut butter jelly time.

• jerseygirl

One of the sexiest Joe days ever……..

—————

Mmmmmmmm…sexy. :)

• WakaWakaEhEh

(Joe’s worst look): http://images.yodibujo.es/_uploads/membres/articles/20081250/joe-jonas-9
    Pretty self explanatory.

I think he looks cute…not hot though :P

• mileykicksass

I like Joe’s short hair but I liked his other short hairstyle

(replying to this) – Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:17 am

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:14 am
    WYLMITE? said:

(replying to this) – Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:12 am

what ? . i said the truth . Look on him ! He looks like mokey with that beard .

He’s hot, and I’m marrying him.
    The end
    —————–
    Ahem.Ahem. Get in line. :p
    lol

WYLMITE? said:

I do miss the yummy curls and bangs.
    Those luscious black hair

———————-

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I actually like that length. It’s this I didn’t like………….

wtf is that? lmfao

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Pretty self explanatory.

I think he looks cute…not hot though :P

Exactly. Cute.
    Would I jump him back then?
    Never.

• w

Ahhh I’m trying to find those pictures from France (or was it England) in 2009. Where Joe had a black top and white pants with the beanie.

• AnonymousEeE

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3131/3206006608_deb8923841.jpg twilight-ish….to me it seems…its the color. and their almost pale skin.

´refresh

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

One of the sexiest Joe days ever……..

Agreed.

ugh jonas pictures…now its my turn

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:21 am

WYLMITE? said:

I do miss the yummy curls and bangs.
    Those luscious black hair

———————-

OMG Joseph Adam. I want him.

• TraceSTAN
  • ImNotAnnoying2.0

OMG that looks was so hot.

ugh jonas pictures…now its my turn

GTFO

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:22 am
    w said:

I know which pictures you’re taking about. He was covered with bracelets and necklaces.

ugh jonas pictures…now its my turn

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:22 am

———————
    It was England and this is all I can find…

Do you remember Charlotte from OU? She met them that day. So jealous.

• Jane.in.Sane

Since we’re talking about a boy band (well, guys in a band made up of guys, not really N’SYNC or anything)..I kinda need to segway into posting this, not about a real boyband, but a group of guys no less.
    CLICKKK!!: http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2011/01/the_social_network_gang.html
    Who’s your type?

an 30, 2011 @ 11:24 am
    ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

One of the sexiest Joe days ever……..

Agreed
    ——————
    The Today Show concert. <3

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:27 am
    AnonymousEeE said:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2755/4207681637_3f49a51315_z.jpg?zz=1 pick a favorite
    ——————
    Oh God….
    1. – Too young
    2. – Too over-styled
    3. – Joe looks high
    4. – My favorite. They all look really good.

• mileykicksass

The only words Blossom knew was caramel, actually, and you so dumb rotfl

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Joe looks…………very well-built. :)

I hate Jonas sometimes.
    I swear they just try to tease us with those v-necks and tank tops.
    We NEED shirtless. -.-

Jan 30, 2011 @ 12:06 pm
    ImNotAnnoying2.0 said:

Joe looks…………very well-built. :)

I hate Jonas sometimes.
    I swear they just try to tease us with those v-necks and tank tops.
    We NEED shirtless. -.-
    —————–
    Two words: Solo. Tour. ;)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

my legs hurt D: I think i will work out and then come back xD

I told you I made dinner plans

You and me and no one else

DRAKE IS NOT WHITE ACTUALLY HE’S MXIED STFU BITCH

• WakaWakaEhEh

When in Nick going to get some facial hair?

• idkMyBFFjill

Not trying to sound racist, but i’m guessing they had chinese that night?

Jan 30, 2011 @ 12:07 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

Not trying to sound racist, but i’m guessing they had chinese that night?
    HDU? It was JAPANESE!!!!

DRAKE IS NOT WHITE ACTUALLY HE’S MXIED STFU BITCH
    __

Just take a breathe and calm down…

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I always thought russel was gay until i saw he was dating katy xD

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Firework?…please don’t….trust me you’ll do us all a solid.

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:27 am

second picture. LOL

• BabyYoureAFirework

leaving anyway dont wanna see jonas

I think he looks cute…not hot though :P

Exactly. Cute.
    Would I jump him back then?
    Never.

I agree

I hate not having that thing to seee the pics instead of the links. D: xD

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong
  • TraceSTAN

I hate not having that thing to seee the pics instead of the links. D: xD

what happened, on another comp?

• xSweetCandyxx

Yayyyy Jashley <3333

p.s. joe’s hair looked hottest in the S.O.S video so everybody stfu about it

second!

Who’s your type?

BTW, not trying to spam or anything, but just picking this link to see the Armie Hammer GIF is very worthwhile. LMAO :D

__

The second picture..lmao. nick’s and Kevin’s hair is like a jungle or something.
    Joe’s hair…omg xD

My favorite would probably be the third one

• WYLMITE?

I’m loving all the Joe pictures btw.
    :P

• Jane.in.Sane

#3 is my favorite Jonas era – but they all look the best in #4.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I remember kevin in chile’s concert looked extremely hot…so hot.

• jerseygirl

Who the hell is ruining this flawless post with Beiber gifs? GTFO.

TraceSTAN said:

I hate not having that thing to seee the pics instead of the links. D: xD

what happened, on another comp?

• BabyYoureAFirework

Who the hell is ruining this flawless post with Beiber gifs? GTFO.

gonna ban me?

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Who the hell is ruining this flawless post with Beiber gifs? GTFO.

lmfao

p.s. joe’s hair looked hottest in the S.O.S video so everybody stfu about it

(replying to this) – Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:26 am

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:22 am

———————
    It was England and this is all I can find…

Do you remember Charlotte from OU? She met them that day. So jealous.

There was one closeup of him. I’m searching for it. ugh

P.S. I remember Charlotte, I had an argument with her once. lol

This is the best post ever <3

I don’t like Ashley at all, but I guess those two totally deserve each other. Joe has become into such a jerk…

• w

Okay Joe fangirling quotient is up for the week ;)

Leave Firework alone.. why can’t she share her love for bieber as well? :D

asdfghjkl………….

• WakaWakaEhEh

Okay Joe fangirling quotient is up for the week ;)

Joe + Beanie :D

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3258/2696513321_1c0d6551ed_z.jpg?zz=1 they wanted to make the cover ~brotherly

Not brotherly especially Kevin and Joe. o.O
    lmfao, still sexy.

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:34 am
    WYLMITE? said:

(replying to this) – Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:26 am

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:22 am

———————
    It was England and this is all I can find…

Do you remember Charlotte from OU? She met them that day. So jealous.

There was one closeup of him. I’m searching for it. ugh

P.S. I remember Charlotte, I had an argument with her once. lol
    —————-
    Haha. We all have at one point or another. I still talk to her on Twitter though. she’s funny. And she got to meet Joe wearing this. UGH!!!!

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:32 am
    BabyYoureAFirework said:

Who the hell is ruining this flawless post with Beiber gifs? GTFO.

gonna ban me?

DO THE CREEP!
    ahhhhhhhh
    DO THE CREEP!
    ahhhhhh
    DO THE CREEP!

Did anyone watch SNL last night??????

• w

Do you remember Charlotte from OU? She met them that day. So jealous.
    I do vaguely. Was she a Joe fan? Can’t remember.

Leave Firework alone.. why can’t she share her love for bieber as well? :D

whatever makes you sleep at night!

Not brotherly especially Kevin and Joe. o.O
    lmfao, still sexy.

Joe…oh god.

an 30, 2011 @ 11:37 am
    w said:

Do you remember Charlotte from OU? She met them that day. So jealous.
    I do vaguely. Was she a Joe fan? Can’t remember.
    ——————–
    Yes. From Scotland. BRB – I was just talking to her on TWitter. Let me see if she’ll come on………..

guess all the haters where wrong about them breaking up

did joe’s hair get longer

did joe’s hair get longer

Praying it did

• AnonymousEeE

Joe, who said it was time for a break from that solo cd? you had whole summer 2010-rest of the year break…no more until valetines day!(unless you get done before then, that’d be rad!)

Eh, I figure he’s earned this break after working non-stop on the CD for the past few weeks. I’m apathetic towards this couple usually, but I find them to be a lot less annoying when 1) they’re not constantly being shoved down my throat and 2) we hear about his projects more than his relationships (which goes hand in hand with #1).

am
    AnonymousEeE said:

kevin’s face in that picture…smh.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

explain how Joe is a jerk?

Ughhhh..her shirt.
    I usually like her clothes but not today.
    Looks like Violet from Willy Wonka puked on her.

an 30, 2011 @ 11:38 am

——————–
    I loved the pix from that day. They were both so cute and smiley.

Anyone saw the cake ashley twitpic-ed (?) yesterday? So awesome :P

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:33 am
    AnonymousEeE said:

Their Rolling Stone covers are both definitely my personal favorites! Even after I lost all my Jonas fan-craziness, I still have those 2 posters up on my wall!

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:34 am
    w said:

Okay Joe fangirling quotient is up for the week ;)

Ahh this. Thank you.

Thanks Demi.

Love them :)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I would die if get to take a pic with the jonas shirtless and I look that bad. XD poor girl :/

When is this from?
    Kevin looks odd…he looks snake-ish

nick’s body is so weird. xD

w said:

Okay Joe fangirling quotient is up for the week ;)

O_O

:Q__________

oh my god !!
    I wanna fuckin rip those lips off his face

• w

So sad tinypic got swallowed up by photobucket omg. HFKVKJHJ, what do I do with myself and my 200+ gifs and pics…

___

I wouldn’t give a shit. THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE SHIRTLESS.

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:38 am

jonas fans<3

DUDE, you are a bieber fan…stfu. xD

nick’s body is so weird. xD
    For diabetes its hard to build muscles in the somach/chest area I think…

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:41 am

———————-
    What do you mean? They’re two separate sites, still?

(replying to this) – Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:40 am

an 30, 2011 @ 11:38 am

——————–
    Flawless.
    I want them back.

• jerseygirl

There always has to be a few assholes in a post. SMH.

11:42 am

nick’s body is so weird. xD
    For diabetes its hard to build muscles in the somach/chest area I think…

• AnonymousEeE

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3275/2376397991_db90335589.jpg I REMEMBER MAKING FUN OF NICKS HAIR lol

• BabyYoureAFirework

There always has to be a few assholes in a post. SMH.

Y’all bitched at me. I can post whatever I want

Jomilla was the bomb.

BabyyouraFirework

as much as I like you, no need to get into a piss fit just because everyone on here likes Jonas.

11:42 am

nick’s body is so weird. xD
    For diabetes its hard to build muscles in the somach/chest area I think…

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:44 am

——————-
    I HATED this look. Nick’s hair; Joe’s shoes; and Kevin’s everything.

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:41 am

———————-
    What do you mean? They’re two separate sites, still?
    Yes but you can no longer search on tinypic. It links back to Photobucket,

an 30, 2011 @ 11:45 am

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:41 am

———————-
    What do you mean? They’re two separate sites, still?
    Yes but you can no longer search on tinypic. It links back to Photobucket,
    Oh really? I didn’t know. I just made my own acct. there & that’s where I save pix & gifs that I’ve found and like.

I loved Joe and Camilla. They were so cute together ^.^

• BabyYoureAFirework

he needs to get bangs and cover up the caterpillars

• Gearsarealwaysturning

camilla and joe were so so cute, so sad that bitch broke my baby’s heart :(

• TraceSTAN

I’m starting to like Joe’s beard

• BabyYoureAFirework

Like I said….y’all don’t need to get in a fight with me either. If i wanna post a bieber picture i will

I agree.
    __

…So much word vomit lol. I hope that helps a bit.

I started nothing…you all did

an 30, 2011 @ 11:47 am

I started nothing…you all did
    ——————

W/e. Most of us will ignore you now.

• BabyYoureAFirework

anyway back to katy perry

AnonymousEeE said:

THEY LOOKED SO BAAAAAAAAD!!!

make up your minds -_-

:O

Jan 30, 2011 @ 11:46 am

For yourself?

HERE

TraceSTAN said:

I’m starting to like Joe’s beard
    I see what you did there ;)

I started nothing…you all did
    YOU DON’T EVEN GO HERE!!!

TraceSTAN said:

I’m starting to like Joe’s beard

You are ke$ha’s soul sister, I swear.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I do miss the yummy curls and bangs.
    Those luscious black hair.

Those curls omg.