Justin Bieber NEW MANSION?

justinbieberhome-68
justinbieberhome-3

Pictures of Justin Bieber‘s possible new home. Via JustinWorld.Net.

wow :O that’s one great house
    well,no surprise .He can afford it
    but why do all celebrities houses look the same ?

• bluemonday

In a house like that, he sure is banking on being famous for a while…

holy shit !!! :D

• Peace’n’Love

wow this is huge

typical black musician house
    it must be Usher’s suggestion lol

typical black musician house
    it must be Usher’s suggestion lol
    OMG, but IA

• carbomb__

What 16 year old needs a house that huge? They’ll up selling it in a year anyway.. Maybe I just dont get the lives of the rich and famous, and how they waste money just so they can say I live in a giant castle. Whatever. A little bitter.

• Peace’n’Love

does a 16 year old need this much space?

Soon he wont be able to affrod it since he wont be famous in a year

• crah

typical black musician house
    it must be Usher’s suggestion lol
    OMG, but IA

LOL. that would be epic.

• karlalovesjbandcs

:O omg is it really true.???? like are u serious.??? cause dayum that things is huge.!

• bluemonday

Have I been treating you right, pretty baby?
    I’d be better if I wasn’t stoned.
    But now you’re leaving me all on my own.

• bluemonday

_____

Oh-em-geee, like it TOTES is! -rolls eyes-

Must be nice.

carbomb__ said:
    agree

• WYLMITE?

It would be nice if they donated a little to the poor; to those who can’t eat, don’t have shelter to live, and have nothing to cover their body with. This goes to all the celebrities.

• SpanishLullaby

_____

Oh-em-geee, like it TOTES is! -rolls eyes-

Hahhaa

The world is messed up.
    -sigh-

• crah

oh na na, what’s my name?

• bluemonday

LMAO!
    _____

But damn that game is hard!

• bluemonday

LMAO!
    _____

But damn that game is hard!

• asmoothcriminal

I can’t stand it when people buy houses this big. Especially celebrity’s who will only be in their house maybe 30 days per year because they’re traveling around the world on tour, etc. It’s so selfish, how about giving the money to someone who actually needs it?

• bluemonday

Oops sorry for the double post.

@crah
    love ur icon <3<3

• @sandienycity

wow !! i want to be with him in that house!!

Jan 30, 2011 @ 08:44 am
    crah said:

oh na na, what’s my name?

whats my name? whats my name?
    YEAAAAH. *drakes part*

asmoothcriminal said:
    That is the question I’ve always wondered…Why they don’t do that ? it’s not so hard …

justin donates one dollar of each of his concerts, to a charity called ‘pencils of promise’ . He donated money that built over ten schools for the less unfortunate. He can get his own house, he deserves it. Haters look stupid as fuck. What are you doing?

• asmoothcriminal

• ANONx3

ALL i hav to say is

Good lord have mercy jesus that house is HUGE

• Andreea

Sadly celebs are greedy, and don’t want to give up their thousand dollar shoes, etc. It’s depressing that they even make that much money tbh, while people who put their lives in danger every day make just enough to provide for their family’s. (firemen, military, etc.).
    that’s really sad but it’s real celebrities life,they only care about themselves and the fame and reputation is bigger than their hearts … but there is nothing that I or you can do, it’s real life … while one more have, more want.

Andreea said:
    but we know that not all the celebrities are like that

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Its About Time and self-titled for the WIN.
    Hey boys, you can never make me like any of your albums more than those two. Its a challenge (:

Mhmm… mte :D
    ________
    As much as I want to, that will never happen ;(

BABY BOTTLE BOP BABY BOTTLE BOP BABY BOTTLE POP

Jan 30, 2011 @ 10:11 am
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

Its About Time and self-titled for the WIN.

Mhmm… mte :D
    Everyone knows it’s meant to be
    Falling in love, just you and me
    ‘til the end of time
    ‘til I’m on her mind
    It’ll happen
    I’ve been making lots of plans
    Like a picket fence and a rose garden
    I just keep on dreaming
    But it’s cool cause we’re just friends…

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

Its About Time and self-titled for the WIN.

Mhmm… mte :D
    ________
    As much as I want to, that will never happen ;(
    wait did you not like albl lvatt and who I am?

• Untouchable

Blink our eyes life’s rearranged.
    To our surprise it’s still okay.
    It’s the way things happen.
    Summer comes and then it goes.
    Hold on tight and brace for cold.
    And it’s only for a moment.
    We’ve all been down that road before.
    Searching for that something more.
    ______________

world is spinning round there’s no time for slowing down so won’t you take a breath…old school jonas was the best jonas :)

• Peace’n’Love

BabyYoureAFirework said:
    i need to get a job if i ever want a house like that.
    WHO’S ON YOUR ICON

(replying to this) – Jan 30, 2011 @ 10:15 am
    Andreea said:

WYLMITE? said:
    Jan 30, 2011 @ 10:05 am
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

Take my hand tonight
    We can run so far
    We can change the world to anything we want
    We can stop for hours just staring at the stars
    They shine down to show us
    ___

You know when the sun forgets to shine…
    I’ll be there to hold you through the night..
    We’ll be running so fast we can fly..
    And even when were miles and miles apart
    You’re still holding all of my heart
    I promise it will never be dark
    I know, were inseparable
    _____________
    We could run forever if you wanted to
    And i would not get tired
    Because I’d be with you

BEST SONG EVER <3
    Its beautiful :’)

oxoemmaoxo said:
    People saying celebrity’s are selfish and should not buy houses like this are stupid.
    It’s THEIR money. They worked hard to earn it. They can spend it on w/e they want. Justin does give money to charity FYI.

I bet you would buy house this big if you were that rich. hypocrites
    if you take the comments personally to Justin … that it is your problem … we are talking about some artists, if you believe that Justin does not do that, good for him.

• Peace’n’Love

hey check this out
    ———–http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/01/30/justin-bieber-dating-hailee-steinfeld-boyfriend-selena-gomez/

• BabyYoureAFirework

going to a taylor concert ^-^http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_leo82xItSx1qziq0v.gif

Jan 30, 2011 @ 10:17 am
    AnonymousEeE said:

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

Its About Time and self-titled for the WIN.

Mhmm… mte :D
    ________
    As much as I want to, that will never happen ;(
    wait did you not like albl lvatt and who I am?
    NOTHING compared to IAT and self-titled.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Omg.. memorires are comingg backk :D

• BabyYoureAFirework

justin share your money wif me ._.

———————————–

um,I’m a jonas fan but justin has a brother and sister too fyi (they’re kids,but still) so it’s not just him and his mom
    he has lots of friends too who will absolutely come to hangout at his place
    and even if it was only him and his mom there is nothing wrong with buying her a big house since she raised him and his siblings on her own
    no need to compare everything the boys do to what justin is doing
    they’re not the only celebrities who bought a big house

And Untouchable.. haha (:
    Haha Yeah.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Thznks for singing along WakaWakaEhEh and WYLMITE
    __

Aha, your welcome ;)

• Peace’n’Love

DONT CALL MY NAME DONT CALL MY NAME
    ALEJANDRO

• WYLMITE?

Its About Time and self-titled for the WIN.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

I’m waiting for you right outside
    The place we first locked eyes
    I feel like we’re both loosing sight
    We don’t get to do this twice
    And I wonder…

• WakaWakaEhEh

Its About Time and self-titled for the WIN.

Mhmm… mte :D

• oxoemmaoxo

I bet you would buy house this big if you were that rich. hypocrites

• WakaWakaEhEh

I bet you would buy house this big if you were that rich. hypocrites
    ___

lol. I would buy a condo or something, if i was living alone.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

You say you didn’t mean to break
    My heart but girl you did, I’m over it
    Adieu to you and all your games
    And all your crazy friends
    This is the end

• oxoemmaoxo

I bet you would buy house this big if you were that rich. hypocrites
    ___

lol. I would buy a condo or something, if i was living alone.

A very big fancy one yes.

• TraceSTAN

Nice enough house, but is this a real story because it just links to a stupid fan site?
    Does anyone have a link to a real site that says this?

• BabyYoureAFirework

i need to get a job if i ever want a house like that.

• BirthdayCake

I hope not. That is so excessive and unnecessary. Really Biebs. No one needs a house that big. It’s kind of disgusting actually and ugh gaudy. Who are you trying to impress? Your rich, celebrity friends? Who gives a firetruck?!

• Riddikulus

bieber you need to buy this house when you have kids and a wife….and a few puppies

• Lupo

Biever needs to look at Jonas a couple of years ago they buying big houses and now they are opening up for Selena Cougar-Gomez.

holly shit

This is bull. I’ve seen this home before on the internet. The interior does not match up with the exterior. Sorry, O.C. yup!

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

guys what is with all the he should give money to the needy comments. Just because he bought a house doesnt mean he isnt giving money to the poor. It’s his money he can do with it as he pleases.

This is ridiculous he’s like 16?

This is ridiculous he’s like 16?

nooooooooo NO the jashley post D:

• Jane.in.Sane

I hope Bieber adopts 25 African babies to take care of in this house.
    Otherwise, if he’s just buying this HUGGGEEE place for him and his mom, he really is a fame whore!

And HAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!! XD

10:49 am
    WYLMITE? said:

Yes, he was my bff’s boyfriend. O.o I think it’s because I saw him on american Idol that i had a dream with him xD
    Seriously?

yup D: he was nice. XDDDD

• w

OH CRAP NOW THERE’S A VICTORIA JUSTICE POST AND THE JASHLEY POST IS LIKE THIRD SO NO ONES GONNA GO THERE.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

This is ridiculous he’s like 16?

He is rich…xD

w said:

JASHLEY OR ELSE SHE’LL SUE YOU!

• w

AND NOW THERE’S A CODY SIMPSON POST. ABORT MISSION, LET’S STAY HERE.

• peacelovehearts

Jane.in.Sane said:
    I hope Bieber adopts 25 African babies to take care of in this house.

And HAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!! XD
    —————–
    Was this sarcasm?
    I’m not sure how to interpret it.

• TickleMeElmoxD

holy mother of fuck.

He’ll be living their with his mom though…so it’s not really his.

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

im not even a bieber fan. So Ive never heard his song pray. All I’m saying is alot of celebs do give money to the poor they just don’t advertise it like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt do.

wow nice

Okay to Jashley post.

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

Am I the only one that thinks this is a really ugly house?

:b

• Noo_Idea

Am I the only one that thinks this is a really ugly house?

=========================
    no, I think this is a really ugly house too.
    I just like the front .

• Riddikulus

holy mother fuck

• thedarksunshine

dude, what would he need all that room for… :|

• Gearsarealwaysturning

you are the best thing that’s ever been mine, computer <3.

Seriosly justin needs to fix up hes just gonna get happy and act so big get over it justin, its only a manison no next we will see him and HIS girlfriend SELENA jaming at his new mansion..!

Justin goes round saying he will date a fan but at ths rate i dont even think that he will date a fan its just to make us fans get happy. and the next think we hear hes going out with selena that girl is 18years old shes older then Justin…

If your an justin bieber fan and have a youtube account get addinng :)

Youtube account called; justinbieberx1x

Sub tell me get a sub bak

• Sonny Bieber

Hahahaha, why so big house ?? Because Selly is pregnant and it will be twins !!! And this is their future house !! :P LOL (stupid!) :)

Wow.

• TheRockk

Whoww :O :O TITANIK :)

• Lilmzbieber

Hi, I met Justin Bieber yesterday when I was sitting in on one of his interviews and someone showed him a picture of this house and he said it wasn’t his. He said he wanted to “wait until he had a family” to buy a big house. He’s very down to earth, he has the money to buy this house and many other huge houses but he doesn’t need it, so he’s not going to buy it.

• BabyYoureAFirework

WHO’S ON YOUR ICON

luke bilyk

thats hugeee

Jan 30, 2011 @ 10:17 am
    Untouchable said:

Blink our eyes life’s rearranged.
    To our surprise it’s still okay.
    It’s the way things happen.
    Summer comes and then it goes.
    Hold on tight and brace for cold.
    And it’s only for a moment.
    We’ve all been down that road before.
    Searching for that something more.
    ______________

I miss old school ;(

omg first comment woooot

• w

She’s just stuck in houstatlantavegas.

helllooooo

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Its About Time and self-titled for the WIN.

Mhmm… mte :D
    ________
    As much as I want to, that will never happen ;(
    wait did you not like albl lvatt and who I am?
    _____
    Of course I did :p, but those songs are so beautiful and are what made me a fan anyway. Unfortunately I haven’t heard about IAT yet.

._.

She was all I ever wanted
    She was all I ever needed and more <3<3<3<3

Nick’s dick is big nomnom

• AnonymousEeE

reminds me of Jonas old house. Weird.

• SpanishLullaby

That’s a nice house.

• Anonymous a

Rich kid..

• WakaWakaEhEh

Hot Dayumn…

JASHLEY REUNION

no one cares. Well I care about happy Joe…but thats really it.

• mileykicksass

Am I supposed to be impressed by the house?

Andreea said:

She was all I ever wanted
    She was all I ever needed and more <3<3<3<3
    Then she went away
    Left my heart in two
    Left me standing here
    Singing all these blues, yeah..

Untouchable said:

Blink our eyes life’s rearranged.
    To our surprise it’s still okay.
    It’s the way things happen.
    Summer comes and then it goes.
    Hold on tight and brace for cold.
    And it’s only for a moment.
    We’ve all been down that road before.
    Searching for that something more.

I love that song with all in me! <3

• WakaWakaEhEh

I have never watched Varsity Blues..

This town’s too small
    When you run around like you do
    Taking things
    That just don’t belong to you

Picture yourself inside a room now
    Imagine the freedom that you’ll lose

LOL I missed one line. Whatever,I’m just posting random lyrics (:
    haha

• oxoemmaoxo

I bet you would buy house this big if you were that rich. hypocrites

You obviously didn’t read my comment properly. I was talking about celebrity’s in general. And just metioned Justin.

• AnonymousEeE

I don’t like Ashley…but I would not make a whole twitter account to hate on her repeatedly….live your life….go explore…dont sit around all day hating on people.

Jan 30, 2011 @ 10:21 am

JASHLEY REUNION

no1currs

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Blink our eyes life’s rearranged.
    To our surprise it’s still okay.
    It’s the way things happen.
    Summer comes and then it goes.
    Hold on tight and brace for cold.
    And it’s only for a moment.
    We’ve all been down that road before.
    Searching for that something more.

I love that song with all in me! <3
    ______
    ME TOO <3

• jazzie

hi everyone *waves*

WYLMITE? said:
    Andreea said:

She was all I ever wanted
    She was all I ever needed and more <3<3<3<3
    Then she went away
    Left my heart in two
    Left me standing here
    Singing all these blues, yeah..

You left without a single word
    Not even sorry
    It might’ve hurt worse to hear you say
    I’m leaving, goodbye
    But your smile still makes my heart sing
    Another sad song

• w

Heard that your a student working weekends in the city, tryna take outttt girl, if your not too busy :)

And I die
    One day at a time
    ‘Cause I just can’t seem to get you off my mind
    No matter how I try
    try to kill the time
    well I think that I’m just going crazy
    one day at a time

I need a nick icon so people know i’m his stan. xD

Hi Jazzie (:

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

As time was ticking we were winning
    And it all was going as planned
    Politicians stand between the lines
    Of making headlines, street signs
    Saying, you’re going the wrong way, fading faster now

• w

Hi Gears and Trace (if you’re here) and Jazzie :)

• BeautifulLie.

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    I need a nick icon so people know i’m his stan. xD
    _______
    What about Camilla ? Hahah Hi Jazzie

• jazzie

oh good lord was on twitter and drama about Ashley is still going on *face palm*

• w

Put that fucking dress on work it kinda visicious like somebody’s taking pictures. Shut it downnn, downn, downnn.

• WYLMITE?

One Day at A Time, after 2:20… I cannot describe how much I love that part.
    (The bridge and the end part)

• BabyYoureAFirework

Sing with me, sing for the year
    Sing for the laugh, sing for the tears
    Sing with me, if it’s just for today
    Maybe tomorrow, the good lord will take you away, yeah

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I can’t get your smile out of my mind
    [I can't get you out of my mind]
    I think about your eyes all the time
    You’re beautiful but you don’t even try
    (You don’t even, don’t even try)
    Modesty is just so hard to find

• AnonymousEeE

I wished Joe played guitar on stage again….his solo tour better bring that.

• Untouchable

new icon :)

oxoemmaoxo said:

well… they can do whatever they want with their money … i’m just saying that will be fabulous if they do things for charity more often
    . that’s all :)

BabyYoureAFirework said:
    Sing with me, sing for the year
    Sing for the laugh, sing for the tears
    Sing with me, if it’s just for today
    Maybe tomorrow, the good lord will take you away, yeah
    Aerosmith <3<3

• twycgnb

it’s an amazing looking house…but how do you make something like that into a home

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Fuuuuuuck o_O

selena would like that (; *wink* haha jk

• TraceSTAN

w said:

Hi Gears and Trace (if you’re here) and Jazzie :)

Oh hey B, E, here, but kind of on and off.

Hi w, and everyone :)

(replying to this) – Jan 30, 2011 @ 10:25 am
    Andreea said:

WYLMITE? said:
    Andreea said:

She was all I ever wanted
    She was all I ever needed and more <3<3<3<3
    -----
    Then she went away
    Left my heart in two
    Left me standing here
    Singing all these blues, yeah..
    ---
    You left without a single word
    Not even sorry
    It might've hurt worse to hear you say
    I'm leaving, goodbye

Andreea said:

She was all I ever wanted
    She was all I ever needed and more <3<3<3<3
    Then she went away
    Left my heart in two
    Left me standing here
    Singing all these blues, yeah..

You left without a single word
    Not even sorry
    It might’ve hurt worse to hear you say
    I’m leaving, goodbye
    But your smile still makes my heart sing
    Another sad song
    I can’t forget it
    I won’t regret it
    Cause I’m still in love with you
    PERFECT SONG <3

• w

I wished Joe played guitar on stage again….his solo tour better bring that.
    I agree with this comment.

DJ pAULLYYY D

I’m the sweetest bitch you’ll ever meet.

Alright, now we got a situation.

I’M GOING TO JERSEY SHORE… BITCH.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

After I have sex with a guy, I rip their heads off

GO VINNY, GO VINNY

UUHHH HELLO?

You like the boobs?

which one is your favorite? xD

• Untouchable

he’s got that super bass

Jan 30, 2011 @ 10:29 am
    AnonymousEeE said:
    I wished Joe played guitar on stage again….his solo tour better bring that.
    ______
    I hate the fact that everyone thinks he’s the pretty boy of the band that doesn’t know how to play instruments when he actually can. Looking forward to that.

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    I need a nick icon so people know i’m his stan. xD
    _______
    What about Camilla ? Hahah Hi Jazzie

I love nick so much more. Ngl.

• w

Lol no one knows the lyrics I’m posting.
    /forever alone

His house would be considered average in Westchester…js

Jan 30, 2011 @ 10:29 am
    AnonymousEeE said:
    I wished Joe played guitar on stage again….his solo tour better bring that.
    ______
    __

you kind have to admit, he was the face of the band.

• BeautifulLie.

w said:

Lol no one knows the lyrics I’m posting.
    /forever alone

Drake?

• WYLMITE?

Joe had tweeted about playing the guitar a few days back.. haha :)

I hope he plays Black Pearl on stage. I wanna see it.

Jan 30, 2011 @ 10:32 am

Jan 30, 2011 @ 10:29 am
    AnonymousEeE said:
    I wished Joe played guitar on stage again….his solo tour better bring that.
    ______

I know right! he can play the piano too. :)

—————

Nah Kevin is not that good either.

• Lupo

I wanna smash an airplane into the side of it

His house would be considered average in Westchester…js

Rich bitches.

• mileykicksass

His house would be considered average in Westchester…js

MTE which is why I am not impressed with it

—————

Nah Kevin is not that good either.

Kevin is a good guitar player. He is not slash or Satriani, but he is good.

• Untouchable

dear mister im too good to call or write my fans, this will be the last package i ever send your…

• w

Meet me on the south side maybe we go high, knowing that my boys ‘gon have my back. Only on the south side girllll.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

you kind have to admit, he was the face of the band.
    _______
    Yeah, I will admit that. But he has to play instruments like Nick and Kevin, don’t you think? I just feel sorry for him when people call him the talentless brother.

Kevin is a good guitar player. He is not slash or Satriani, but he is good.
    —————-

All he plays is is easy to play he’s not that good and there is backup band.

• AnonymousEeE

You can tell Joe knows how to play…during camp rock/Jonas he fakes the guitar pretty well same as Nick and Kevin. So don’t tell me they can’t play because they can play.

Jan 30, 2011 @ 10:32 am

Jan 30, 2011 @ 10:29 am
    AnonymousEeE said:
    I wished Joe played guitar on stage again….his solo tour better bring that.
    ______
    He used to play the keyboard when they had started. Then he gave up to be the front man.
    I’m looking forward to see him play the piano and guitar. mhhmm

• jazzie

we dont need no thugs unless those thugs giving out hugs

.-.

• WakaWakaEhEh

1983333

w said:

Lol no one knows the lyrics I’m posting.
    /forever alone

Drake?
    Yes <3 I love his R&B stuff idgaf.

Jan 30, 2011 @ 10:36 am

Kevin is a good guitar player. He is not slash or Satriani, but he is good.
    —————-

All he plays is is easy to play he’s not that good and there is backup band.

Okay.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Yeah, I think Joe can play piano, guitar and the drums.

• iSarcasticING

my mom is buying me fast food. Wendy’s or Chinese Food?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I had a dream about that old man with the big mouth the other day [steven something]!!! so weird.

• AnonymousEeE

Joe can also play the ukulele and violin(watch the team jonas 2009 tour dvd thing he plays both a little bit)

• iSarcasticING

Nick – Piano, Singer, Drums, Guiatar (idk)

Kevin – Guitar, Singer (somewhat), Piano (idk)

Joe – THE FACE, singer, piano, tamburene

• peacelovehearts

Why are you posting pictures of my house OU?

SarcasticING said:
    my mom is buying me fast food. Wendy’s or Chinese Food?

Chinese Food

• XoePowns

And?
    You act like we’re moving into it OU..

• crah

Andreea said:
    @crah
    love ur icon <3<3

gee, thanks. i thought a lot of people hate selena here.

crah said:
    gee, thanks. i thought a lot of people hate selena here.
    I have seen many fans here. I’m not a fan but I like Selena, she’s really pretty <3

• crazybeautifulLife

Selena’s future house.

• crah

Jan 30, 2011 @ 08:44 am
    crah said:

oh na na, what’s my name?

whats my name? whats my name?
    YEAAAAH. *drakes part*

i love drakes part although i don’t even know what he’s saying.

Jan 30, 2011 @ 10:38 am
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

Yeah, I think Joe can play piano, guitar and the drums.

and he’s not good at it either.

• TraceSTAN

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

Yeah, I think Joe can play piano, guitar and the drums.

Left out Tambourine.

• biebers lover

holy shit! i dont want him to live in that house! lorteunge!

Selena’s future house.

• BabyYoureAFirework

lalala

• w

I honestly think Joe likes being the frontman and not playing instruments. I think he likes the freedom on stage.

• BabyYoureAFirework

wow that’s such an accomplishment he can hit a tambourine

• crah

Sorry to break it to ya, Bieber ain’t like Selena anymore..

• iSarcasticING

remember when the jonas brothers’ “S.O.S.” was #1 on radio disney for like 4 months. xD

iSarcasticING said:
    SOS it’s not my favorite Jonas song, but is a classic for them <3 miss those times.

I wonder if its for him or his mom.. hes always talking about how he wants to buy his mom a huge house

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Nick is so gorgeous, just a random comment.

Just Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat It
    No One Wants To Be Defeated
    Showin’ How Funky Strong Is Your Fighter
    It Doesn’t Matter Who’s Wrong Or Right
    Just Beat It, Beat It
    Just Beat It, Beat It
    Just Beat It, Beat It
    Just Beat It, Beat It

mileykicksass said:
    His house would be considered average in Westchester…js

MTE which is why I am not impressed with it

You must be from Westchester to not be impressed and know what i’m talking about

• bluemonday

_____

Well it’s not like he’s gonna move in by himself…

He has the money to buy this. He earned it. Its his money. He could have been selfish and not have given money to the poor. And he has given money to people who earned it.

• Peace’n’Love

i wanna see your peacock cock cock
    your peacock cock

———————————–
    Well the Jonas Brothers have a pretty huge immediate family, and they only tour in the summer so I can KINDA see why they did it but for Justin, its just him and his mom!

• bluemonday

You’re making a choice to live like this. In all of the noise, I’ve been silenced. You already know how it ends tonight. You run in the dark through a firefight.

But if you’re thinkin’ about my baby
    It don’t matter if you’re black or white

• crah

this girl went to wowp set. lucky bitch. i’m jealous.

• asmoothcriminal

…How has he “earned” it? Oh, right. By prancing around on stage and making douchey statements.

• bluemonday

this girl went to wowp set. lucky bitch. i’m jealous.
    _____

As long as she got to meet David Henrie.

• asmoothcriminal

But if you’re thinkin’ about my baby
    It don’t matter if you’re black or white

I love that song. <3

• Peace’n’Love

you make feel like i’m livin a teenage dream
    the way you turn me on
    i cant sleep,lets run away and don’t ever look back,don’t ever look back

(replying to this) – Jan 30, 2011 @ 09:03 am
    asmoothcriminal said:

This.

I love you for writing that.

I’m not blaming the celebrities for this. Its the common people who give them so much.

thats her new dolls houuuse(:
    AWESOME

(replying to this) – Jan 30, 2011 @ 09:05 am
    asmoothcriminal said:

But if you’re thinkin’ about my baby
    It don’t matter if you’re black or white

I love that song. <3

He was the best. This is the 2nd MJ song that I ever heard, after ‘Beat It’.
    ;(

(replying to this) – Jan 30, 2011 @ 09:05 am
    asmoothcriminal said:

_____
    Lmao your one of those haters that know EVERYTHING about Justin arnt you? Your always on his posts and shit if you dont like him you can gtfo simple as that.

• WYLMITE?

She told me her name was Billie Jean, as she caused a scene
    Then every head turned with eyes that dreamed of being the one
    Who will dance on the floor in the round

• asmoothcriminal

This.

I love you for writing that.

Exactly. I’m glad more people think like this too. :)

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

gee, thanks. i thought a lot of people hate selena here.
    ______
    Woahh, that’s Selena, as in Gomez? She looks fierce :D

• asmoothcriminal

I like annoying people.

• bluemonday

I’m out! Bye guys. (:
    This post is going nowhere.
    Besides, I gotta eat lunch
    and do some effing homework.
    :\

(replying to this) – Jan 30, 2011 @ 09:11 am
    asmoothcriminal said:

This.

I love you for writing that.

Exactly. I’m glad more people think like this too. :)

Yoo Justin… Need a roomie? Like when your gone on tour I can you know chill out yo house??

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Big house, big, big house. I wouldn’t spend my money in a house like that, I would buy a castle in france :)

• WYLMITE?

Its humanly impossible to not cry after seeing MJ’s ‘Earth Song’ video.
    ;(

• Lucy

I don’t like historical buildings, but this one looks so luxurious. I have to love it. And I hope Sel will like it 2.

castles in france yeaaaaaaaaah

Beat me, Hate me, You can never Break me
    Will me, thrill me, you can never kill me.

Jan 30, 2011 @ 09:17 am
    WYLMITE? said:

Its humanly impossible to not cry after seeing MJ’s ‘Earth Song’ video.
    ;(

I don’t cry anymore. :D

• WYLMITE?

Beat me, bash me, you can never trash me
    hit me, kick me , you can never get me

holy shit… i only can afford that in my dreams. :P

• TraceSTAN

Jan 30, 2011 @ 10:38 am
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

Yeah, I think Joe can play piano, guitar and the drums.

and he’s not good at it either.

Well I can play ten instruments, but I suck at all of them.

• BeautifulLie.

Jan 30, 2011 @ 10:40 am
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Nick is so gorgeous, just a random comment.

IA.

peacelovehearts said:

Why are you posting pictures of my house OU?

__

they’re getting back at you for throwing pickles.

0:40 am
    BabyYoureAFirework said:

wow that’s such an accomplishment he can hit a tambourine

I played the tambourine so don’t talk about it like you know how hard it is! XD

BabyYoureAFirework said:

wow that’s such an accomplishment he can hit a tambourine

__

LMAO

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Lol no one knows the lyrics I’m posting.
    /forever alone

Drake?
    Yes <3 I love his R&B stuff idgaf.
    _________
    I love Lust of Life and Brand New

• peacelovehearts

iSarcasticING said:
    peacelovehearts said:

Why are you posting pictures of my house OU?

__

they’re getting back at you for throwing pickles.
    Oh, i see.

• BabyYoureAFirework

I played the tambourine so don’t talk about it like you know how hard it is! XD

it looks exhausting

TraceSTAN said:

Jan 30, 2011 @ 10:38 am
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

Yeah, I think Joe can play piano, guitar and the drums.

and he’s not good at it either.

Well I can play ten instruments, but I suck at all of them.

E, please…you don’t even know ten instruments…xD jk

• WakaWakaEhEh

Nick is so gorgeous, just a random comment.

Yes…Yes he is.

am
    BabyYoureAFirework said:

I played the tambourine so don’t talk about it like you know how hard it is! XD

it looks exhausting

it is.

______
    LOL, I love you. Steven Tyler?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Look at me, I will never pass for a perfect bride or a perfect daughter (8)…. :(

• BabyYoureAFirework

my cousin’s name is steven and he has a huge mouth

• WakaWakaEhEh

wow that’s such an accomplishment he can hit a tambourine
    __

Obviously it’s not a life goal…

• WYLMITE?

Dancing like a joker on the playback is a bigger accomplishment.

• TraceSTAN

Gearsarealwayst… said:

TraceSTAN said:

Jan 30, 2011 @ 10:38 am
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

Yeah, I think Joe can play piano, guitar and the drums.

and he’s not good at it either.

Well I can play ten instruments, but I suck at all of them.

E, please…you don’t even know ten instruments…xD jk

lmao, probably true, but my Triangle skills are undeniable.

• iSarcasticING

Playing the tamberine is so hard… I mean you have to shake it constintaly… so hard. xD

• AnonymousEeE

Joe can also play the bongos.

• mileykicksass

mileykicksass said:
    His house would be considered average in Westchester…js

MTE which is why I am not impressed with it

Born and raised

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Look at me, I will never pass for a perfect bride or a perfect daughter (8)….

__

can it be… i’m not meant to play this part?

Jan 30, 2011 @ 10:43 am

______
    LOL, I love you. Steven Tyler?
    He’s awesome.

I live in Ann Arbor. I love it here. (:

Jan 30, 2011 @ 10:43 am

______
    LOL, I love you. Steven Tyler?

• TraceSTAN

A nightmare?

• w

There is a true love post.

• BabyYoureAFirework

it’s 60 degrees outside. not normal

Jan 30, 2011 @ 10:40 am
    iSarcasticING said:
    _______
    dayumn

• bellanina43

Wow @_@

• Sonny Bieber

This is house like from a fairy tale :)
    It´s big as castle …
    … and I don´t know, what should I do…
    I wanna something more modern…
    .. and third problem.. many sofas !
    _________________________________________
    This is really attractive, but so big… :(
    I think, that this house is really big and it´s problem, ´cause big house is useless house … a lot of sofas, a lot of living rooms …
    Beautiful house and big cost records :D

• Sonny Bieber

Selena, this is your future hause :o) U can unwrap :D

• Sonny Bieber

Outside it looking like a cloister or orphanage, inside like a *****hotel :P

• Sonny Bieber

Justin can play with Sel “at hide-and-seek”. !!

I wanna see a kitchen !!!! Dx

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Jan 30, 2011 @ 09:17 am
    WYLMITE? said:

Its humanly impossible to not cry after seeing MJ’s ‘Earth Song’ video.
    ;(

I don’t cry anymore. :D
    I still do.

2 new post

Tambourine players are so underrated. So sad. :(

Skinhead, Deadhead, Everybody, Gone bad
    Situation, Aggravation, Everybody, Allegation
    In the suite, On the news Everybody, Dog food
    Black man, black mail, throw the brother in jail

iSarcasticING said:

I live in Ann Arbor. I love it here. (:
    Isn’t it always snowing there?

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

It’s clear to me now, I gotta whole new persective. xD

iSarcasticING said:

I wish I was a fan back then.

Andreea said:

iSarcasticING said:
    __

those were the days.

All I wanna say is that they don’t really care about us
    All I wanna say is that they don’t really care about us
    All I wanna say is that they don’t really care about us
    All I wanna say is that they don’t really care about us
    All I wanna say is that they don’t really care about us
    All I wanna say is that they don’t really care about us

GO TO JASHLEY POST…CAUSE NO ONE CARES ABOUT DEBBY RYAN

• iSarcasticING

every time I watch the “Telephone” music video, i love it more. it’s so original

am
    TraceSTAN said:

A nightmare?

Not really, he was nice. xD

• xSweetCandyxx

Nice house ;)

kiss me goodbyeeeeeee

w said:

iSarcasticING said:

I live in Ann Arbor. I love it here. (:
    Isn’t it always snowing there?
    __

well, that’s something…xD

__

xD

TO THE JASHLEY POST.

I just can’t hold on
    I feel we belong
    My life ain’t worth living
    If I can’t be with you

dead

• WYLMITE?

Did you ever stop to notice
    All the children dead from war

• WYLMITE?

What have we done to the world
    Look what we’ve done
    What about all the peace
    That you pledge your only son…

I used to dream
    I used to glance beyond the stars
    Now i don’t know where we are
    Although i know we’ve drifted far

• iSarcasticING

I’M GOING TO TRY TO KEEP THIS POST ALIVE!

• Untouchable

yeah mayne..lolz

• Averi

I HATE THAT RICH BITCH JUSTIN :(

• HannahSavannah

i want that house..:(

• Peace’n’Love

Hello

• iSarcasticING

he makes my house look like a cardboard box.

• Untouchable

this post is dead

Jan 30, 2011 @ 08:53 am
    crah said:

Jan 30, 2011 @ 08:44 am
    crah said:

oh na na, what’s my name?

whats my name? whats my name?
    YEAAAAH. *drakes part*

i love drakes part although i don’t even know what he’s saying.
    ____
    haha samee (:

• WakaWakaEhEh

Bastard has money.

• jazzie

post dead
    *crickets and tumbleweeds roll by*

• Kaitlandx

Its a very beautiful house. When I make that kind of money I’m definitely buying a house like this.
    But in all reality I highly, highly, highly doubt that Justin bought this house.

Also, everyone that is saying Justin is greedy & selfish are competely wrong. You clearly didn’t know that Justin is always helping charities.

• WYLMITE?

My timeline is always filled with languages I don’t understand.

lol @ people hatin’ justin for the house

………………..

Juslena can enjoy their love in the house. ;)

Take my hand tonight
    We can run so far
    We can change the world to anything we want
    We can stop for hours just staring at the stars
    They shine down to show us

• Kaitlandx

http://www.dreamhomedesignusa.com/Castles.htm I want those houses!!!

You’re absolutely cruel for showing me those houses.
    My jealousy is currently full-blown.

• Untouchable

you know when the sun forgets to shine ill be there to hold you through the night, we’ll be running so fast we can fly tonight…

Jan 30, 2011 @ 10:03 am

Take my hand tonight
    We can run so far
    We can change the world to anything we want
    We can stop for hours just staring at the stars
    They shine down to show us
    Best song they have ever written <3
    (Along with Please be Mine)

• WakaWakaEhEh

Take my hand tonight
    We can run so far
    We can change the world to anything we want
    We can stop for hours just staring at the stars
    They shine down to show us
    ___

You know when the sun forgets to shine…
    I’ll be there to hold you through the night..
    We’ll be running so fast we can fly..

• oxoemmaoxo

OH.MY.FUCK.GOD! O___o
    NEED!

BY Charities you mean writing Pray, yeah so HE COULD GET MONEY BY FANS BUYING IT OFF OF YOUTUBE .. Okay Go back to sleep annd tell me when you come back to reality

• WYLMITE?

I wish they released Inseparable as a single.

• BeautifulLie.

Jonas Brothers old school, fuck yes.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Blink our eyes life’s rearranged.
    To our surprise it’s still okay.
    It’s the way things happen.
    Summer comes and then it goes.
    Hold on tight and brace for cold.
    And it’s only for a moment.
    We’ve all been down that road before.
    Searching for that something more.

• MyWorldHaters

Holy SHIT 0.o thats like heaven

Thznks for singing along WakaWakaEhEh and WYLMITE

Jan 30, 2011 @ 10:05 am
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

Take my hand tonight
    We can run so far
    We can change the world to anything we want
    We can stop for hours just staring at the stars
    They shine down to show us
    ___

You know when the sun forgets to shine…
    I’ll be there to hold you through the night..
    We’ll be running so fast we can fly..
    And even when were miles and miles apart
    You’re still holding all of my heart
    I promise it will never be dark
    I know, were inseparable

WYLMITE? said:
    Jan 30, 2011 @ 10:05 am
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

Take my hand tonight
    We can run so far
    We can change the world to anything we want
    We can stop for hours just staring at the stars
    They shine down to show us
    ___

You know when the sun forgets to shine…
    I’ll be there to hold you through the night..
    We’ll be running so fast we can fly..
    And even when were miles and miles apart