Ashley Greene, ‘I Met Joe Jonas In London’

ashleygreenstar

Ashley Greene featured in Teen Vogue. VIDEO HERE! ‘We met through mutual friends in London, which is crazy because we both live in L.A. And we’ve already met each other’s parents, which I think is a good result of the kind of lifestyle we live. He’s sweet and really funny, which is huge for me.’ On acting:

It’s a lot of pressure. If you’re tired or run-down or having a rough day or missing your friends and family, you can’t just call in sick.’ On working with Miley Cyrus: ‘She’s young, but we could relate to each other because she’s probably been through as much as a 40-year-old!’ Ashley’s publicist declared that her rumored fight with Demi Lovato is completely off-limits.

Ash said: ‘Plenty of Disney kids are perfectly normal and love what they do. But you always hear about the people who aren’t doing well. It’s kind of like the squeaky wheel.’ She loves cooking with her boyfriend Joe: ‘I’ve got this amazing kitchen, and he’s getting me into it. It’s really nice and almost therapeutic; we put on music and just kind of go into this zone.’

On her jealous haters: ‘There’s always going to be anti in this industry. But the thing is, I have dealt with anti before our relationship, and I will always have to deal with it. There will always be people who love me or hate me. That’s why I try to focus on the positive.’

• Untouchable

On her haters: ashley, on hollywood haters:
    “There will always be people who love me or hate me. That’s why I try to focus on the positive.”
    _________

yet she had the time to send someone a dm..SMH so contradictory…….

• hey. its me

On growing up in the spotlight: “Plenty of Disney kids are perfectly normal and love what they do. But you always hear about the people who aren’t doing well. It’s kind of like the squeaky wheel.”

Shes talking about Demi. What a bitch.

Yeah, why would she even bring up Disney Kids?

And that was the day she fucked him.

• WYLMITE?

Jan 31, 2011 @ 12:24 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

This picture would have been so cute without that ugly sweater (?)

MTE.
    I love her dress, but that sweater kind of ruined it. Still cute.

Jan 31, 2011 @ 12:19 pm
    AnonymousEeE said:

Clearly Nick is the mutual friend here….lol Nick met Ashley on leno or whatever…then he went to do les mis…and Ashley went to promote twilight and Joe has a stop in london from africa so yeah lol

No, Ashley is friends with Paris…Garbo’s girlfriend.

Jan 31, 2011 @ 12:26 pm

And that was the day she fucked him.
    ———————————-

With a dildo

Jan 31, 2011 @ 12:19 pm
    AnonymousEeE said:

No, Ashley is friends with Paris…Garbo’s girlfriend.

yeah but Paris doens’t live in London. aka where they met by mutual friends.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

she looks odd in this one.

I read white books, with nothing written in them being alone against trees too all the time, all the time.

yeah but Paris doens’t live in London. aka where they met by mutual friends.
    ——————

Garbo was with Joe, they went to Afrcia an then they went to London and Ashley was there too.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

the mutual friend could have been a producer? he went to that twilight party in london, she has a picture with the other girl from twilight…nicky something

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Ashley is friends with paris because of Joe. Or where they friends before?

i am loving the styling of this photoshoot

Didn’t they met in May when Ashley and the boys were at the Young Hollywood Awards? We have pictures of Nick and Ashley… Joe was there too… soooo
    ???

Jan 31, 2011 @ 12:34 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Ashley is friends with paris because of Joe. Or where they friends before?

Before Joe

• Greene

Jan 31, 2011 @ 12:24 pm
    hey. its me said:

I don’t know much about her, but she kinda seems sweet. Why does everyone hate on her so much?
    ____________________________________________

Because of Joseph wich is so inmature or for some stupid reason

???
    I thought that too!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

2011 @ 12:36 pm

Jan 31, 2011 @ 12:34 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Ashley is friends with paris because of Joe. Or where they friends before?

Before Joe

fo realz? wow

Awwwww Marlo is there!!! SO cute! :D

“Plenty of Disney kids are perfectly normal and love what they do”……

OH?
    Name one that is relevant. (Immediately crosses off Debby Ryan and all those fan-less who-gives-afucks)

???

Maybe they met/saw eachother but they didn’t actually get to know eachother till London. But I really don’t care. lol

NORMAL YOU SAY? MILEY IS NOT NORMAL.

Jan 31, 2011 @ 12:31 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

she looks odd in this one.

LMAO.
    -DEAD-

asd

Jan 31, 2011 @ 12:31 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

she looks odd in this one.

INVISIBLE INK.

???
    I thought that too!

Right?

hey. its me said:

——————————

I’m in the “didn’t give a damn about twilight/didn’t know who ashley greene was before joe/still don’t give a damn about ashley or joe” category.

• w

Lol oh.

the dm was fake

No, Ashley met Paris thru Joe-she even tweeted it was so nice to meet her, blah, blah, blah. And she’s lying that she & Joe met in London- they were already together before then. They met when he was still “with” Demi. That’s why he went to the Twilight premiere.
    ______

Exactly. Otherwise, he had no fuckin business at that premiere. I even remember all the comments on JJJ (other celeb news site) saying “What the hell is he doing there? He’s not in Twilight…”
    _______________________________

not…ashley had other boyfriend

Hahah good :)

okayy well ill check my email laterr! it was nicee talking to you hope we talk again sooon :)

Nice talk to you too :)

still wonder why jemi broke up? idk why but i have a feeling it was because of ashley..
    __________________________________________
    noooooooooooooo
    Jemi broke up in May
    Jashley in love in August

• ljs1202

______

_______________________________

not…ashley had other boyfriend
    ________________________________________________-
    I’m sure we could ask Ashley’s brother’s GF. She is just a wealth of infoformation! That little famewhore will answer ANYTHING just to get attention!

Jemi and Jashley were just big messes in 2010

• SpanishLullaby

aw thats sweet of your mom haha im sure my mom will help me out to i just havent asked yet haha

Why haven’t you made your account yet? Hahaha. You should ask her soon, so if she needs to she can save up.

i did! but ive been sitting here waiting for the password to be mailed to my email and its not coming!!!! :/ idk whats taking so longg

Not a Demi fan. Not delusional. Just can spot a bioch when I see one. Just MY opinion, of course. You have your opinion, I have mine.

sure your not probably both and you need to join the real world

• SpanishLullaby

oh you did? Whats you username, so I’ll know its you.

Jan 31, 2011 @ 02:28 pm
    SpanishLullaby said:

oh you did? Whats you username, so I’ll know its you.

my user name is taylorswifttttx3 haha so original i know haha but i might make a new one if this password never comes!!

• mileykicksass

Disney kids…why talk about them?

• SpanishLullaby

Alright, if you ever see me on, just be like Hey! I’m that cool anon girl :)

Alright, if you ever see me on, just be like Hey! I’m that cool anon girl :)
    okayy will doo :) im on like everyday really quick just to check up on things you know haha

• SpanishLullaby

Haha. I wouldn’t know if you were. I used to come on here just for the news, but now I come on to talk also :)

Disney kids…why talk about them?

the interviewr asked her since she is dating a disney star

• ljs1202

haha this is the first time ive actually talked haha and i made a new friend!! yayayy

• SpanishLullaby

Hahah. Thats always great :) And remember my user name, cause I change my icon quite frequently.

• BORED

haha i will remember itt because i speak spanish haha no worriess!

ljs1202 said:

______

And that was the day she fucked him.

I heard similar. They met in London through Nick Reed and they fucked the night of the London Twilight premier. Some fan say Joe leaving her hotel early the next morning.
    what???????????????????????????????????????

• SpanishLullaby

haha i will remember itt because i speak spanish haha no worriess!

Hahah good :)

you do realize tht ashley and miley became friends during the tour when ashley was going on tour with joe…. furthermore miley prob didn’t wnt to be in the middle of demi and ashley i don’t think miley cares or sahe wouldnt have become friends with ashley at all.

• vikkisquires

I love How Ashley did the article and everyone is hating on Joe for it. He has never talked bout his relationship with Ashley.

Okay it didn’t work between Joe and Demi but move on already Joe ain’t to blame for Demi’s going into rehab she did that herself. She had issues growing up it was only time that it would get worse because she didn’t address her problems back then.
    I like demi I wish her the best and I hope she gets back to her normal fun self again.

Joe is still his self the only difference is that he has grown up, he is not a teenager anymore he is an adult. Everyone changes as they get older.
    I wish that everyone would just stop with all this hate on all 3 of them.
    We have become such a mean and cruel world. No one deserves all this hate.

And the comment on the Disney stars that’s all Disney stars not just one person it was aimed at. I have to say all is true they become stars at a young age and things go wrong they don’t get chance to have a normal child hood.
    And when things go wrong or do something that makes a story the pap’s get hold of it and put a twist to it to make things worse then what it is. Never fully believe what u read. Wait until you hear it from them there selves rumours are just based on lies.

I’m sticking up for Joe because everyone is just saying bout poor demi and what Joe did for to her.

For all we know they could of been in contact while she was in treatment centre. But for what’s gone on between them to it’s between them not us.
    I just hope they get there friendship back on track.
    And we will see where this relationship goes between Joe and Ashley

Loooove her! Haters should just shut the fuck up :)

AWSOME! NOW GO JUMP FROM A CLIFF ASHLEY!!

I don’t give a fuck.

Cute but she seems a bit old for “Teen Vogue”. Sadly I think maybe Joe is a bit shallow and will always go move on to the next hot girl.

• DdlovatoSTAN

talking about demi. bitch needs to shut the fuck up.

• DdlovatoSTAN

;P

• DdlovatoSTAN

On her jealous haters
    LMAO

• DdlovatoSTAN

these photos are so extremely photoshopped to the point where shes un-recognizable.

• DdlovatoSTAN

finished now.

• Signorina. aNonimo

It sounds like they have a very solid relationship..deep down they are just regular people doing regular things when together…i would love to be a fly on the wall in that kitchen..just saying..

She has a good head on her shoulders and so does Joe…more power to them…

AnonymousEeE said:

—————————–
    How Nick presented they? if nick was not that day? (Eclipse premiere)

My assumption is that Joe is friend with Nikki Reed (she loves him) ashley also was that day and she is friend with Nikki too, she presented they. And the rest is history

• crazybitch

wow..she looks like a 40 y/o in her pictures..
    good, coz i still hate her..

Does anybody think is so strange that she is the only one who talk about the “relatinship” Well, for me yes…IT’S SO SO STRANGE! and I HATE JASHLEY, for if somebody had some doubt about that. I hope this fake relationship finishes soon!

When Joe open his eyes? That girl maybe can beautiful on the outside but is seriously a bad person inside

Dff

______

———————-
    You all have a very active imagination!
    Joe went to the premiere of twilight BECAUSE Nikki Reed is his friend! I guess she invited him.
    Joe and Ashley met in London!
    And if we’re to the point then Joe and Ashley had saw a lot of times before (TCA 09) They were the presenters and Ashley was there.
    They had seen before, but went to the premiere of twilight they really met
    god!

If Niley back after 3 years separation
    I have hopes that Jemi? come back
    Life takes many turns
    You never know what might happen
    :D

ROFLL. That bitch his controlling is mind, didnt you know?

Joe is very manipulable hopefully he open his eyes soon :S

tx for reprinting the interview, i have a better sense of her now. sorry, still definately not impressed. she should consider becoming a runway model … or something …

lol

• TeamStelena

Nikki Reed is the mutual friend. They met on “Eclipse” premiere in London. :)

….

when are you guys going to realize tht ashley could give a fuck about demi her life does not revolve around demi… ashley is grown.. she was asked a question and answered it best she could.. theres plenty of other disney kids ut here.. demi is not the only person on disney.nothing was pointed at demi. she was answering te question she was asked in general and even if what she said was pointed at demi she spoke the truth. all u little girls need to grow up. they met at a twilight party ion london thru people tht had to do with twilight.. nick jonas did not introduce them your all morons.

SHE ALREADY HAS MONEY AND FAME AND SHE DOES NOT NEED TO USE JOE JONAS TO GET SEX WHEN SHE CAN GET SEX FROM SOMEONE THTS NOT GONNA GET HER HATE.

suckit said:
    how do u make an account on here? helpp

look on the side of the page and there should be an make an account button?

I started to dislike her after reading that interview… she tries to act like she’s the nicest girl in the planet, has the perfect boyfriend(far from the truth) and is the best role model.. but her comment about disney kids(of course she meant Demi lovato)reflects her bitchy side.

She could have answer the question in a better way, but instead she decided to be judgamental about it.
    I gues she lives in a PERFECT world where people that to go through emotional problems and decide to seek help in Treatment centers are not Normal and don’t love their jobs
    what a DUMB girl.!

• SpanishLullaby

look on the side of the page and there should be an make an account button?

Are you that cool anon I was just talking to?

SpanishLullaby said:
    This new one?

yeah taylor i love her hahahah

Thanks :) And mee too <3

whats your favorite song by her?!

• suckit

look on the side of the page and there should be an make an account button?

yupp:)

SpanishLullaby said:
    look on the side of the page and there should be an make an account button?

Are you that cool anon I was just talking to?

no. wats a cool anon?

Thanks :) And mee too <3

whats your favorite song by her?!

Thats a hard question…. Probably Should’ve Said No. love itt :) But I love all her songs! You?

• SpanishLullaby

Are you that cool anon I was just talking to?

no. wats a cool anon?

Just the person I was talking to about Taylor, they seem nice.

SpanishLullaby said:
    Are you that cool anon I was just talking to?

no. wats a cool anon?

Just the person I was talking to about Taylor, they seem nice.

yeah its the same person ahaha i wanted to make an account and have a taylor icon too! haha and i like your new one too! better then the other onee

• Anonymous1

And that was the day she fucked him.

• SpanishLullaby

Hahah ohh! :)I like this one too! Do you need a site for good ones?

Thanks :) And mee too <3

whats your favorite song by her?!

hmm i know its a hard question but im gonna go with tim mcgraw

you guys who think she was talking about demi are pathetic the world doesn’t revolve around demi lovato so people could give the fuck about her she was asked a question and she answered in a general way not about anyone specific for fuck sake.

Hahah ohh! :)I like this one too! Do you need a site for good ones?
    haha were having two conversations at once haha! yeah thanks thats nice of you haha thank you

• xSweetCandyxx

=)

Hahah yeah I noticed!
    You’re Welcome :)

hmm i know its a hard question but im gonna go with tim mcgraw

Thats a great one tooo <3333

SpanishLullaby said:
    hmm i know its a hard question but im gonna go with tim mcgraw

Thats a great one tooo <3333

there all amazingg i wish i had her talent haha are you going to see her on tour this summer?!? and THANK YOUUU

YES I AM!!!! :) Are you?

YES I AM!!!! :) Are you?
    YEAHHH! i cant waittt. im super excitedd :D

YEAHHH! i cant waittt. im super excitedd :D

ME EITHER! Hahah summer better come soon!

• idkMyBFFjill

=======
    The only real controversial disney stars have been vanessa, miley, and demi. She already praised miley right before that, so what does that leave?

YEAHHH! i cant waittt. im super excitedd :D

ME EITHER! Hahah summer better come soon!

hahah yeahh agreed! ive never seen her before so im going to die hahaha

Squeaky Wheel? Hmmm. I guess we know who she’s talking about. Nice dig, Ashley. And you pretend to be so nice. Wishing you all the best Demi, you deserve it.

hahah yeahh agreed! ive never seen her before so im going to die hahaha

Me eitherr! I’ve never been to a concert before either. So Taylor will be my first <3

hahah yeahh agreed! ive never seen her before so im going to die hahaha

aww haha ive been to 6 jonas brothers concerts but never taylor haha ive been saving up for a while

• SpanishLullaby

Woah thats alot! My older sistre boyfriend bought them :)

=======

are you kidding me in no way shape or for are those the only disney stars ever to have problems or have you never heard of lindsey lohan or brittney spears who are alot more relevant than demi ever will be. she was asked about disney stars in general because she is dating one.

Woah thats alot! My older sistre boyfriend bought them :)

ohh wow your SOO luckky! ive been saving up my birthday money and chrstimas money haha

• idkMyBFFjill

=======

======
    No one refers to them as disney stars anymore, and they weren’t controversial while they were with disney. they just had done work with disney as kids. she’s talking about current disney kids, contrasting them from the ones who are normal/happy/etc.

*christmas haha

omg seriously demi fans are fucking delusional i doubt ashley thinks about demi in any shape of form she probably has more important things on her mind than demi and unlike people on here her world do’s not revolve around demi lovato shit. she was asked a question about disney stars and she answered.

did you freaking read the dam article in full they asked about disney stars in general not demi specificaly and she answered i doubt she gives a fuck about demi

That was very good really got me lmao.

EW

• taylorllama

I HATE HER I DON’T WANT HER ALL OVER MY MAGAZINE.

^ HAHAH agreedd! ruining the magazine

• Untouchable

How about this Ashley

“Plenty of Twilight kids are perfectly normal and love what they do. But you always hear about the ones that take nude pictures of themselves. It’s kind of like the squeaky wheel.”
    ______

ahhaha..good one

i <3 demi. and i want jemi<3

dead post all of them

who is in your icon? im jw

who is in your icon? im jw

who is in your icon? im jw

The whole article is off. The subject of her ‘alleged’ fights with Demi on tour was ‘off the table’ for commenting on apparently, as was her relationship with Joe, but oh look, she commented on it. And as she wasn’t allowed to talk about Demi directly, she mentioned her indirectly. Clever lady. Still not a fan. As soon as Disney was mentioned everyone knew who she was talking about. Why can’t they leave Demi out of these Jashley articles?

i <3 demi. and i want jemi<3
    ——————-

*shoots pickle*

• SpanishLullaby

I like Ashley, I liked her before the whole Joe and Demi fling.

i <3 demi. and i want jemi<3
    ——————-

*shoots pickle*

—————-

what?

spanishlullaby i love ur icon<33333

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Jan 31, 2011 @ 01:06 pm
    =======================

It’s the only way for all 3 to get juicy publicity at once. What else are gonna talk about?
    Twilight? The cancellation of Jonas LA? Sex? Shorty AGAIN? LOL No.

spanishlullaby i love ur icon<33333

This new one?

yawn

• idkMyBFFjill

“On working with Miley Cyrus: ‘She’s young, but we could relate to each other because she’s probably been through as much as a 40-year-old!”

I hate when I hear that, there’s so much wrong with this statement…first of all, i don’t see any relationship between a regular 40 year old’s life experiences & a young person in the industry’s. And then she says she’s been through that too. Oh and nice jab at Demi with the squeaky wheel thing. Classy.

Oh and nice jab at Demi with the squeaky wheel thing. Classy.
    —————–

23/24 vs an 18 year old lolz

• Jonasfan

INFINITY YAWWWWWWWNNNNNNN -_-

Why does her growing up in the spotlight have anything to do with Disney?? Unless they asked but left it out.

SpanishLullaby said:
    spanishlullaby i love ur icon<33333

This new one?

yeah taylor i love her hahahah

• suckit

she looks pretty.

Actualy ashley, demi is doing just fine so thanks.

how do u make an account on here? helpp

• mctiqueen

Is this where everyone is at? I’m sick of going on little searches everywhere trying to find people lmao.

• suckit

how do u make an account on here? helpp

look on the side of the page and there should be an make an account button?

• xxbehappyxx

i like ashley!

nick is so short LOL
    Nick needs manheels.

What fantasy are you living in? As soon as Joe saw Ashley he he dumped Demi. Joe and Ashley went PUBLIC in July. They were together in May. Joe is incredibly shallow and any pretty girl turns his head.
    ——————–

So? Demi was with Wilmer.

• Untouchable

we figured

ALLL OF THE POSTSSS ARE DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• vikki

Jan 31, 2011 @ 12:48 pm
    AnonymousEeE said:

———————
    Where did you ge tthe info on them Breaking up. They spent this weekend together.

• AnonymousEeE

*2 days later* Jashley just broke up! lol jk maybe they will have better luck then jemi.

• Untouchable

we figured

ughh that was bitchy of her. she was clearly refering to Demi. well Ashley I’m sure your little friend Miley wouldnt appreciate you talking about her best friend like that.
    hey thats between demi and ashley miley aint got nothing to do with leave my girl out of it

• AnonymousEeE

She didn’t meet him in London. That’s a lie. She’s just saying that so people won’t think that she’s the reason Joe broke up with Demi in May. They met in APRIL.

ALLL OF THE POSTSSS ARE DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    not this one!

• vikki

Jan 31, 2011 @ 03:23 pm

I will blame all 3…..Joe/Demi for obviously not wanting to make it work anymore. And Ashley for not caring Joe/Demi JUST broke up. All 3 are at fault.
    ______

Why blame Demi? Demi didn’t do anything wrong lol
    —————–
    Then why Blame Joe he hasn’t done nothing wrong either just eneded a relationship.
    Whats the point of trying to make a relationship work when your not happy.

I like demi but she does have issues and she is doing the right thing getting back on track and getting her life back to normal good for her. and before you all say it Joe didn’t make her go into rehab. she had these issues growing up.

______

Why blame Demi? Demi didn’t do anything wrong lol

• xxbehappyxx

lmao idk why I imagine Demi singing Speak Now by Taylor Swift in Jashley’s wedding.

Tired of Jashley and Twilight for that matter.

• SellyismygirlCrush

wow. Alot of uptight bitches in this post damnn.

Jan 31, 2011 @ 03:08 pm

Ashley is not responsible for what Joe does or doesn’t do.

lol demi lovato fans are just as emotionally unstable as she is.

And Ashley G. fans are Just as annoying and bitchy as her!
    LOL

• WYLMITE?

He’s sweet and really funny, which is huge for me.

I know ,I know. He’s hilarious. I love him so much :P

• SellyismygirlCrush

This girl cant say a thing without people putting it way out of context ridiculous.. and hypocritical.

xxbehappyxx said:

Why would demi be at their wedding?

Jan 31, 2011 @ 03:09 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:

———————————–

ew no

• ljs1202

——————–

So? Demi was with Wilmer.
    ________________________________
    Yeah, that whole “relationship” was so contrived. The only one that I was a fan of was Joe’s, but have gotten over that, sadly…

• xxbehappyxx

aww i’ll miss my baby nicky icon. :(

——————————–

what

• putlimeinthecoconut

she seems cool :] but wtf? shes obviously doesnt know how to handle press.

Jan 31, 2011 @ 03:08 pm

Ashley is not responsible for what Joe does or doesn’t do.

Well never know, she could have liked him before…so made Joe break up with demi and bam they both fall in love(Yes I know this is far from true but let me have fun I am bored)

• xxbehappyxx

AnonymousEeE said:

xxbehappyxx said:

Why would demi be at their wedding?

She is friends with the Jonas family.

Omg stop blaming Ashley for whatever Joe does, jeez.

Jan 31, 2011 @ 03:09 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:

———————————–

ew no

mte.

• AnonymousEeE

http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2011/01/31/demi-lovato-finds-a-new-journey/ DEMI TODAY…..Damn you would think she’d tell the papz to back off for a few days so she can get back into her normal routine

aww i’ll miss my baby nicky icon. :(
    that’s nick in your icon? eating cake? and not smiling?

She is friends with the Jonas family.

She never was close to them…why would she go to any of their weddings now/in the future? lmao

• putlimeinthecoconut

Omg stop blaming Ashley for whatever Joe does, jeez.

ROFLL. That bitch his controlling is mind, didnt you know?

• putlimeinthecoconut

Joe just annoys me these days. idek why.

Okay w/e Joe was still the one who broke up with Demi/did w/e the fuck he did, blame JOe not Ashley.

xxbehappyxx said:

AnonymousEeE said:

xxbehappyxx said:

Why would demi be at their wedding?

She is friends with the Jonas family.
    Was….I don’t really think they’re as close anymore…well not Joe/Demi atleast. Nick could invite her to his wedding though….but that’d be awkward for Joe/Demi and everyone else watching.

Jan 31, 2011 @ 03:14 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

Joe just annoys me these days. idek why.
    ——————

My fucking thoughts exactly

• xxbehappyxx

pm

aww i’ll miss my baby nicky icon. :(
    that’s nick in your icon? eating cake? and not smiling?
    yes,yes, and yes. i’ll miss it! <3

——————————–

They were never that close eiher way they never hungout outside of work…

Jan 31, 2011 @ 03:14 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

Joe just annoys me these days. idek why.
    ——————

My fucking thoughts exactly

glad to know i dont stand alone. he just doesnt seem the same.

Jan 31, 2011 @ 03:14 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

Omg stop blaming Ashley for whatever Joe does, jeez.

ROFLL. That bitch his controlling is mind, didnt you know?
    ——————–

HAHAHAHAHHAAH

——————————–

They were never that close eiher way they never hungout outside of work…
    Demi was at Kevins wedding…

——————–
    Lay off the salvia. Who fucking cares why Jemi broke up it’s between Joe and Demi, leave Ashley out of it. And I’m glad it’s done never liked them together.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

GORGEOUSDLKAJSD.

Shes talking about Demi. What a bitch.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

This picture would have been so cute without that ugly sweater (?)

• hey. its me

• Untouchable

ashley, on growing up in the spotlight: ‘Plenty of Disney kids are perfectly normal and love what they do. But you always hear about the people who arent doing well. Its kind of like the squeaky wheel.”

_____________

why is she talking bout disney kids?

I have no problems with “Jashley” what so ever but sorry I’m not buying the whole “we met in london” story. To me it comes off as a cover up to how they really met and got together.

Demi was at Kevins wedding…
    —————
    Because she was dating Joe. But she never hungout with the Jonas outside of work (touring etc) pre dating

xxbehappyxx said:

pm

aww i’ll miss my baby nicky icon. :(
    that’s nick in your icon? eating cake? and not smiling?
    yes,yes, and yes. i’ll miss it! <3
    should’ve known lol, it’s really cute. wht do you mean you’ll miss it, are you leaving OU? :(

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jan 31, 2011 @ 03:13 pm
    AnonymousEeE said:

——————

Well selfish comment…But I’m enjoying these daily candids.

Jan 31, 2011 @ 03:13 pm
    AnonymousEeE said:

——————

Well selfish comment…But I’m enjoying these daily candids.
    How is it selfish that I want the papz to leave her alone for a bit? I am happy to see her. Just come on…she already had enough in that treatmen center/rehab no need for papz to follow her asap.

• putlimeinthecoconut

Demi was at Kevins wedding…
    —————

*wondering how you could possibly know that fo’ sho*

No I meant that my comment was selfish

No I meant that my comment was selfish

Whoops my bad!

• putlimeinthecoconut

I think its a good sign for her. If the paps are following her then that means people give a fuck and her fans get to see her. Seriously, it just papparazi, they’re not going to hurt her.

• BabyYoureAFirework

._.

• putlimeinthecoconut

why would someone that doesnt want to be in a relationship want to “make it work” Please, they are over it. You should get over it too.

*wondering how you could possibly know that fo’ sho*
    ——————

No rares(pics of them hanging out), no sightings, no nothing unless they were at work.

Jan 31, 2011 @ 03:24 pm
    BabyYoureAFirework said:

._.

Seriously looks like Taylor Lautner.

they can be extremely rude though. if people were rubbin it in my face that joe dumped me for anoher girl and then didn’t support me in my time of need, i’d feel like shit.. js

Demi is so forever alone lately

• BabyYoureAFirework

Seriously looks like Taylor Lautner.

I know he’s like a younger taylor

—————————–

they never said anything about ashley and joe to demi, they only asked her if he supported her i doubt she gives a shit

Demi is so forever alone lately

R000000D.

i thought it was taylor lautner

Disney Girl who’s a squeaky wheel? Unfortunately, neither Ashley nor Big Girl Shorty can seem to let this thing go. Big Girl Shorty did her part on the video with her friend giving Demi an F You with Shorty giggling in the background. Such high school mean girl stuff. Ashley’s a little too old for this. Isn’t she? Nice stuff for Demi to come out to.

• xxbehappyxx
  • putlimeinthecoconut

Seriously looks like Taylor Lautner.

I know he’s like a younger taylor

hes from degrassi right?

• Riddikulus

Joe is like ashleys robot omg

• BabyYoureAFirework

hes from degrassi right?

yup :)

Riddikulus said:

Joe is like ashleys robot omg

Nah he just REALLY loves older women and wants to impress them as long as possible…look at how he was with camillia.

• BabyYoureAFirework

i thought it was taylor lautner

that’s an insult

• xxbehappyxx

taylor lautner is fucking flawless

kay bye guyssss. <3

• thattheatregir

People who are saying “she’s not pretty, I don’t know why Joe is with her”, HOW F*CKIN SHALLOW ARE YOU?! Seriously, not everyone bases their relationships off of looks because frankly they generally don’t work. Grow up or enjoy living a lonely life :)

• BabyYoureAFirework

taylor lautner is fucking flawless

his body yes his face no

Good for them.

So I read the whole Teen Vogue article, and she talks kind of a lot about her relationship with Joe.
    And seriously, I love Ashley, but didn’t she say before that she wanted to keep quite about her relationship with Joe and not talk about it to the press and stuff as much?
    Yet here she is, talking to Teen Vogue about her relationship with Joe.
    That kind of annoys me. Like you dont see Joe going around talking about their relationship but here’s Ashley doing exactly the opposite. I’ll always love Ashley, but throughout the past few months, I think I’ve come to a conclusion that I don’t like Ashley and Joe together.
    IDK.

taylor lautner is fucking flawless

Hm I’ve definitely seen better, Taylor’s ugly.

JASHLEY BREAK UP ALREADY PLEASE UR KILLLING US ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BREAK UP BREAK UP NOBODY LIKES THIS FAMEWHORE SHE IS SOOOOOO FUCKING UGLY JOE NEEDS TO OPEN HIS EYES GET AWAY FROM THE FAMOUS CHICKS AND GET A REAL CHICK COME ONE JOE YOU CAN DO BETTER ALL SHE WANTS IS SEX.FAME AND MONEY

can’t wait till they both dissapear

She’s soo nice! and Joe..wow that guy is a ‘dream’ I would do anything to be his Girl!:) hahha x)

• SpanishLullaby

Haha. I’m saving up Christmas money for Prom Haha :)

• PeaceLoveHarmony

Why talk about Disney kids?
    Its obvious she’s hinting at Demi.

ah oh my goodness im going to prom next year cause im only in 11th grade haha but ive already been looking at dresses like big ball gowns ahah

• SpanishLullaby

I’m in 11th grade too! Yes mee too! I can not wait to go shopping!

I’m in 11th grade too! Yes mee too! I can not wait to go shopping!

haha me neitherr! ive been like on every website and i have many dresses bookmarked but of course there over my budget haha

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Jan 31, 2011 @ 12:26 pm
    hey. its me said:

Shes talking about Demi. What a bitch.

Yeah, why would she even bring up Disney Kids?
    =================

Ashley was originally asked about Demi. When they found out Ashley wasn’t allowed to talk about Demi, The interviewer changed the wording of the question for the magazine, but kept Ashley’s original response.

plus even if she was talking about demi wich i doubt she didnt say anything bad all she said was you hear more about disney stars win they make mistakes than when they don’t wich is essentialy the truth so what did she say that was so wrong.

• SpanishLullaby

Hahah I had money saved up, then my mom told me she was paying for it. So I’m gonna pitch in and buy the rest of the stuff.

Really.

shes really not pretty, idk what joe is thinking.

shes really not pretty, idk what joe is thinking.

• diane n.

if you read the whole interview, you will see that the interviewer brought up demi, but wasn’t aloud to ask about her, so she asked about how she felt about disney kids.

SHES TALKING ABOUT DEMI ! SHES SO MEAN

How about this Ashley

uh…ok…so? hope things will last, but she must know Joe stalks Vanessa’s tweets!!!

That’s why Joe was at the Eclipse premiere!

Ashley is such a liar. Wow. Why lie about meeting Joe in London, when everyone knows they met before that. I can’t stand the bitch. What the hell does Joe see in her? (except that she’s an EASY LAY)??

• WoahxitsxBre

I’m not too fond of her at all.
    I never was.

I agreed with you! The people want controlled the life of other so please respect them and their desicions!(:

She’s just a girl of 18 years, who her boyfriend broke up the relationship and she does not accept

I Hate Demi Lovato
    I don’t understand why so much drama
    Because the boyfriend broke up with her? Please everyone happens the same!
    She needs to mature and assume that her relationship ended

Also what everyone Joe want to do? continue with her although he not in love with her?
    Each time they were kissing in public or they were together, he had a face of trauma.
    I think and always think that Joe came out with demi out of pity.
    What great fans you are! You would have preferred Jemi not end even if Joe did not love!
    I think he did the best breaking with her, you want he to continue with her knowing that he loved her truly, creating false illusions, and in the end would have been worse when Demi realize that he is not in truth love her?

This new one?

yeah taylor i love her hahahah

Thanks :) And mee too <3

• emilybugg.

she looks pretty.

• suckit

no but it’s the most alive…i guess?lol

• Miley- Demi -David A lover