Bieber, ‘Selena Is One Of My Best Friends’

JELENA saw the movie ‘No Strings Attached’.

Aww cute :)

• mctiqueen

Have you guys seen Justin Bieber fans? Lmao. They would go nuts if he was like, well, tell them she’s my girlfriend! He’s just trying to keep it quiet I’m guessing lol.

umm

there are some comments that made me laugh

• rocio92

his answer sounds like :well just tell them mmmm (thinking: which is the best answer?), that she’s like one of my best friend.

to me this sounds like a lie, an easy way to evade the question.

They watched No Strings Attached so that means theyre friends with benefits

Jan 31, 2011 @ 12:21 pm
    mctiqueen said:

——————

I think that everyone has witnessed the behaviour of the beliebers. They are crazy as fuck. They should be sent to Iraq as a torture device.

• mctiqueen

Jan 31, 2011 @ 12:21 pm
    mctiqueen said:

——————

THIS. And what is the big deal with them seeing No Strings Attached? Oh and on a side-note: I noticed Selena really dresses cute when she goes out with Justin places like she dresses for her age, is what I’m trying to say. When she was out with Nick they looked like an old married couple sometimes lmao.

If you put something in quotes in the title of a post, at least get the quote right. “She is like one of my best friends”. It’s really not that hard to do.

• xSweetCandyxx

JELENA <3333

Bieber fans really are 10 year olds with some of these comments lmao.

• mctiqueen

I like his music, nothing more. He’s too young for me. But if I was around 16, 17..I would probably think he’s cute lol.

uh huh

awee

mctiqueen said:

—————————
    Maybe not, I’m 15 and he seems too young for me, he acts like a 12 year old.

• fresh

their smiles in that picture are the exact same

• crazybeautifulLife

in an interview he said ”girlfriends are like bestfriends” or something like that. ahah

a

…….

No Justin. Selena and Demi are best friends.

funny, they saw an r rated movie, so selena coulda gone by herself, but justin needed his body guard to get in…hmmm, haha

The stupidity of Bieber fans always surprises me. I should be used to it, but they really are amazingly dumb.

omg i feel awkward knowing they watched that movie
    i watched it last weekend and its weird knowing the stuff said and done in that movie and the fact that selena watched it lol

ok

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Jan 31, 2011 @ 12:43 pm
    =======================

The stupidity of *A PER CENT of Bieber fans.

Just fixing that for ya. :)

————————
    and with justin they look the the teenie couple id avoid at the ice rink. I personally prefer Nick’s more gentlemanly and classy approach. He’s wonderfully old fashioned

• mctiqueen

First. I love them. I don’t care what their “title” is, but I can tell he cares about her a lot, and she cares about him a lot, and that’s all that counts.

friend? HAHAHA sure… ¬¬ cause he was kissing and playin ass grab with her

Do YOU fuck your best friends?

• m

Do YOU fuck your best friends?

LOL i could totally see OceanUP saying that in one of their articles

• yesitsmeagain

haha, I lol: ed at the part where he said that they watched “No Strings Attached”

• OMJitsMiley

“Best Friend” HA.
    Jelena<3

haha right……

they are best friends with benefits

They saw a chick flick? lol

• Rafaela

Friends with benefits :P

kkl

• empiremiley

i dont kiss my best friend

so….

• Jonasinoursoul

Don’t feel like listening the WHOLE interview, anybody could tell me the minute when he talks about Selena? thanks! :)

• whatthehellniley

haha they watched No Strings Attached! xDD
    Selena, I don’t believe besties/little bros are supposed to kiss you and grab your ass. -.-

• Morgan22

whtaever you say justin lol jk

hahahaha

• renee

cool but we all know its more and im really jealise