Demi Lovato 2011 TOUR!

demi-lovato-tour231

Disney Channel will wait to begin working again with Demi lovato until her camp feels she is ready, reports MTV. ‘Sonny With A Chance’ will continue to focus on ‘So Random.’ Disney reps said those sketches will eventually become a full series; production on the show began last week.

Demi plans to tour later this year and will focus on making sure ticket prices are affordable for her fans: ‘I have best friends that aren’t in the industry and are dealing with just buying groceries & things like that. So I want to do my part.

Prior to her treatment, Demi said about her voice: ‘It’s really nice to embrace it. I grew up singing R&B and then I grew up listening to rock, so it was kind of weird. But I’m kind of learning how to incorporate the two and I’m having a good time with it.’

• LucyWhite

I hope this isn’t rushed – but I’m so going :)

• YaelJB

finaly <3

• WakaWakaEhEh

Oh.

• idkMyBFFjill

YAY YOU GO TURDY LOVATO!!!

YEY DEMI’S BACK! HOPE SHE WOULD HAVE CONCERT HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES! CUZ IM SURELY GOING!!!

Okay?

• omgitsjoejonas

her tickets kinda have to be expensive, because it’s the only way she will make profit. it’s not like she can sell out a venue.

• SpanishLullaby

• partys here.

SpanishLullaby said:

amazing<3

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

im going! haha I think her concerts will sell really well this time around. Everyone seems to want to see Demis post rehab concerts.

• LovatoLove

loooove that song. :D

• WakaWakaEhEh

Reports are saying Zac was @ LAX with a small box…he was purchasing a ticket to Charlotte NC!!!

• LovatoLove

I never get to go to any concerts anyway…that’s what you get for living in a tiny city of Canada…:(

• sexonfire

yes , the real deal is back
    demi iam waiting for u ,, show them how r real singer should sound like , iam sure she ganna make it and stronger than ever

• SpanishLullaby

amazing<3

loooove that song. :D

love it. It’s flawless… Haha I was too lazy to respond to both :)

• peacelovehearts

Jan 31, 2011 @ 01:45 pm
    myboyinwoods said:
    peacelovehearts said:
    Hopefully she won’t bitch slap anyone else on this tour..

That jokes got old, move on.
    It wasn’t meant to be a joke.

• jess.

omgitsjoejonas said:
    ____________________________________
    LOL.

• omgitsjoejonas

____________________________________
    LOL.

—|

it’s true ^)

Wonder if she’ll have new songs….

• idkMyBFFjill

omgitsjoejonas said:

• Voice of reason

…Really?

• idkMyBFFjill

if its gonna be like late 2011 and carry over into 2012 then it’d make sense, but this seems too soon.

• jess.

omgitsjoejonas said:
    ____________________________________
    LOL.

—|

it’s true ^)
    ——————-

• SpanishLullaby

Exactly. Tour is a lot of pressure.

• omgitsjoejonas

omgitsjoejonas said:
    ____________________________________
    LOL.

—|

it’s true ^)
    ——————-

—-|

flawless nick <3

• DemetriaLovato

It’s been months since I actually went on OceanUp and I’m glad to see that I have such loyal and supportive fans. My true fans know that I can’t get enough of OceanUp and decide to stop by from time to time. For all of my fans, thank you for all the unconditional love and support. It truly means the world to me. I can’t wait to get back on track and start touring to see all of you. I also can’t wait to talk to you guys about my experience during my leave. Strong people seek help, the week hide from it.

– Demi

hi demi

I can’t wait to see you in texas for your tour,demi…

She is honestly so nice, shes amazing I love you demi
    your fans will never leave your side

yay!

love her

• MeliiJB

I hope she will come to Peru! (:

I can’t wait to see Demi on tour!

cant wait

• Chris

I cant wait for her summer tour !! i know that she’ll sell every ticket ! :D rock and r&b AWESOME !! :D demi’s back on track !!! =D

i heard she was a lesbian.

too soon! Why rush things? She just got out of rehab and already decides to go on tour. Take it easy, it’s not like she’s broke

I hope she gets ready soon. The “so Random” focused episodes suck ass and they aren’t even funny!

• Disney InfoNet

That is an old report about the tour and her reps have said nothing is confirmed with that as well as Hollywood Records. We saw this report earlier today and could tell the info was old information just being recycled.

yh yh as if thts really demi nice try idiot

• SpanishLullaby

I hope shes ready for it.

Good for her :)
    Seems your in the right road girl!

• myboyinwoods

can’t wait!

• xSweetCandyxx

YAYYY :)

• peacelovehearts

Hopefully she won’t bitch slap anyone else on this tour..

• partys here.

Yuuuuuuuuuus,finally..good singers like her should be on the road ;)

• myboyinwoods

peacelovehearts said:
    Hopefully she won’t bitch slap anyone else on this tour..

That jokes got old, move on.

• Libelinha

peacelovehearts said:
    Hopefully she won’t bitch slap anyone else on this tour..

____

As long as there is no more fake friends and bitchy jealous people around her playing the 2-faced card, then I’m sure there’s no need to worries.

• Disney Infonet

The portion of this report about the tour is recycled info from before she went into treatement. We contacted Lillian Matulic at Hollywood Records the first time this report was made and she said everything is on hold and also her rep Jesse Derris indicated the same thing. So until Demi or Hollywood Records announce a tour there isn’t one schedule right now. Her album is not even complete yet on top of all that.

this has been posted before

• SpanishLullaby

I saw tickets for her once, and they were crazy expensive.

:) Demiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

• AngieAddictedToDemi

I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY LIFE AND MY HEART….SHE IS EVERYTHING FOR ME…..I DON’T WANNA LOSE HER CONCERT..!!

• omgitsjoejonas

peacelovehearts said:
    Hopefully she won’t bitch slap anyone else on this tour..

____

—-|

because god forbid it was demis fault.

omgitsjoejonas said:

Actually her 4 concerts in SA in May sold really well – more or less 95% of the tickets were sold in each concert (100% in SãoPaulo, Brazil, btw).
    Although in USA she still has some work to do, this last unfortunate situation made many people start noticing her talent and becoming her fans, so I believe that she will do pretty well in USA too.
    Plus, it’s not like if she does a big (=EXPENSIVE) production in her shows, her stage presence and voice are more than enough to who goes to see her. We are not expecting artificial stuff to distract us from a shitty voice.

• Lupo

Drake + Trey Songs = fuckin for tracks lmbo

• SpanishLullaby

Cause everyone’s perfect in unusual ways