Joe Jonas Ashley Greene HIBACHI DATE

jashleydatenight-1

Joe Jonas & Ashley Greene dropped into Ichiban Japanese Grill & Sushi Bar in Baton Rouge, Saturday night. Managers told People: ‘They were really friendly. They just walked in, sat down, and the word started going around that they were here. They each had a Hibachi meal and some sushi.

The kitchen crew and wait staff were excited to see them. Some of them stayed late because they were hoping to get their picture.’ They did not ask for a private table and posed for pictures:

‘I don’t watch the Twilight movies, so I wasn’t so familiar with them. But everyone else in the restaurant knew who they were. They were definitely there together, as a couple. I have to say, they were very nice. I think they’ll come back.’

Joe’s in Baton Rouge supporting his love who is there shooting Breaking Dawn.

BEAUTIFUL JOSEPH!!!!!!!!!!! AND THAT GIRL KINDA CREEPY

I think Joe is back in LA. Since Ashley is back to work and Joe tweeted like at 6 in the morning LA time, saying it today he has an early day or whatever and I doubt he would say that if he was still in Louisiana since it would’ve been 9 almost 10 there.

Name me one photo where he is genuinely smiling WITH HIS TEETH like he did with Camilla. That means you’re in love. I haven’t seen not one. Not trying to start anyone, it just doesn’t seem like he is REALLY happy with her. It’s like he is harbouring some sadness in there somewhere, about what I don’t know. It doesn’t seem like the normal Joe.

———————–
    Well that’s true

I seriously feel bipolar with that couple

One day he looks soooooo happy and the next it seems he wants to cry

Enough with the triples and doubles lmao

When will Joe shave his beard?

______

LOL, I know what you’re saying but I really hope Joe’s not gay, not because it would matter in the big scheme of things it’s just I’m worried that I may find gay men hot and ultimately that’s not good for a straight female!

• Jonasfan

I agree with the comment above. Blech. I am sick and tired of hearing about this “Jashley” crap. It’s not even REAL love!! You look at Kevin and Dani and THAT’S real love. This is all for show. He didn’t get her a commitment ring, he got her a NECKLACE. There was a picture of him helping her put it on, and when he was in the jeweler’s he was CLEARLY looking at the necklaces. As my mama says “if a guy buys you any other type of jewelry other than an engagement ring, he is both A. not serious about you/your relationship and doesn’t love you enough to commit (meaning you AREN’T WHAT HE IS LOOKING FOR IN A WIFE or B. IT’S JUST NOT THE REAL THING.” I think BOTH are true here. His mother would need to approve of her and we all know Mama J doesn’t approve of Jashley’s existence. People make up so many dumb rumors…

Everyone already knows they’re fucking.
    _________________________________________

so! do u have a problem with that¿?

Btw. go to bed is you are sleepy but if it’s boring to u what are u doing here¿?

• Jonasfan

She is right. Joe would NEVER stoop that low. Sure he has made a BIG MISTAKE with Ashley, but I don’t see him sacrificing his virginity for just anyone.

• nownlaterz

LMAO I read that as “Joe Jonas Ashley Greene is HBIC

lol time to get some glasses

Jonasfan said:

____________________________________________

U said *I don’t see him sacrificing his virginity for just anyone*

Ashley isn’t anyone if u like it or not is ur problem he’s with her and he’s happy.
    If u are a ‘real’ Jonasfan u SHOULD be glad for him and if he has made a big mistake like u call it u’ll be there for support him.

Btw. if u don’t like u have to get used to it cuz he doesn’t asked u for any permision.

I remember when they started dating, I ran a compatibility report on some on-line astrology site on them (their birth dates), and it said that it would be wonderful at first but after a while the Piscean (her) would become boring to Leo (him) and the gloss would wear off. Complete crap I know, but it amused me at the time knowing Joe’s attention span.

Jonasfan said:

——————-

yes? a big mistake?
    How do you know it is a mistake?
    or that he is not in love with her?
    you talked to him? he told you? If you are a close friend? not true?
    you are pathetic
    I can see that you love jonas
    ah and one last thing
    JEMI NEVER COME BACK!!!!!!!!
    GET OVER IT

• Jonasfan

I am a real Jonasfan. I assure you. I just don’t want to see him get her. I have seen women like her ALL THE TIME. They have all the guys that follow them everywhere and they end up cheating or dumping their current BF’s for someone better. That’s what Camilla did to him. So if you think about it, me looking out for him and caring about his feelings is being a good fan. He deserves better than a repeat of that incident.

———————-
    YOU ARE TOO STUPID FOR MY TASTE ;)

Anyone who believes that Joe is a virgin needs a serious reality check and I seriously doubt it was Ashley that took his cherry.

• Jonasfan

I never said anything about “Jemi.” I don’t have to “know” him to know what real love looks like. It’s called body language. Name me one photo where he is genuinely smiling WITH HIS TEETH like he did with Camilla. That means you’re in love. I haven’t seen not one.

• Bubbly-Joe

Wait, is Breaking Dawn finished filming, or did Joe visit Ashley, or is Ashley on a break?

Either way, I don’t think they’ll make it to next Christmas.

• Bubbly-Joe

Lol, this is like an all anon post.

• Jonasfan

I DO believe he is one. I refuse to believe someone of his pious background would give it away before marriage. I highly doubt he would.

• Jonasfan

TRUE DAT Bubbly-Joe!!!

• Greene

Jonasfan said:

——————————————–
    U’re right about Camilla v.v Gosh I hate her she broke Joe’s heart.
    But Ashley is not her and he’s really happy with her. U should give her a chance everybody deserve the doubt of benefice.

• Bubbly-Joe

And twitter just answered my question – A break.

Anyone see the new Ask Shane?

• Jonasfan

I just don’t like her history. She seems shady to me. I could try to, but I would be kidding myself. :/

Jonasfan said:

———————
    It’s me Anonymous 12:51 pm, well I also hurt what she(Camilla) did to him
    but seriously he is happy and we accept his decisions
    If Ashley is not right for him, he will continue looking for someone who true loves him
    but meanwhile we must support him and hope that she makes him happy and if not there are more fish in the water
    If he falls he rises :)

———————-
    Nobody is talking about that
    Your comment is unnecessary.

Jonasfan said:

——————————————–

Actually is only with Camilla and now Ashley when Joe seems truly happy and in love.

all the other girls who Joe dated where honestly I don’t know what they were but sure that nothing compared like that’s two couples.

• Jonasfan

I guess you’re right. I will TRY to put aside my biases towards Ashely for you girls. :) And that says alot coming from me.

Jonasfan said:

———————-
    Nobody is talking about that
    Your comment is unnecessary

Actually, yes they were you ignorant fucking asswipe as you can see.

—————————-
    Well honestly I have not seen him smile like with Camilla
    but I think it’s because it was like I was truein love, her first love
    And with Ashley and I see it not as happy like with Camilla
    but quite happy, in my opinion he does not look this happy because he still has not healed completely of Camilla

• Jonasfan

Now, now girls let’s not break into a fight here. But no I don’t think he would do that. She would, but he wouldn’t.

• Jonasfan

Good point…..Or maybe, what if there is another girl he is crushing on that we just odn’t know about yet??

@Jonasfan

And I’m sorry for what I said about Jemi but most fans don’t like Jashley for that
    so I assumed, sorry

• Jonasfan

@Anonymous It’s okay. I forgive you. :)

——————

THIS!!!!!

SO TRUE!!

——————

THIS!!!!!

SO TRUE!!

————————–

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahmonline/4895139039/in/photostream/ JOE LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! BUT THAT GIRL REALLY SCARES ME!!! O.O

yawn

Infinity Yawn

Double yawn!

• AnonymousEeE

bold

I am so sick of Jashley and Jelena news.

I am so sick of Jashley and Jelena news.
    ————————-

Sick of Jashley? LOL Nobody had heard from them in weeks
    Is not Jashley you have a problem that is all

If you don’t care to know about them
    I counsel you not get in their post :D

case resolved ;D

• JoeHoe15

uhm..kay.
    love you Joseph! <3

• JoeHoe15

uhm..kay.
    love you Joseph! <3

Ok compare pictures of him with Taylor, wait there are none, or pictures with Demi where he ALWAYS looked annoyed or bored to the one’s with Ashley. He’s happy, if you’re a true Jonas fan just be happy for him. Of course he’s probably still sad over Camilla she was his first love and she broke his heart but that doesn’t mean he’s not happy now

i keep seeing justin bieber promos for his new movie….i feel like punching my tv everytime he comes on

• WYLMITE?

They’re sweet :’)

• m

Triple Yawn!
    Everyone already knows they’re fucking.

• Untouchable

quadriple yawn

————————–
    hopefully

I wanna see pictures of him alone :D

Jonasfan said:

———————————————–
    I’m glad for U ! :D

When will Joe shave his beard?

• hotlikefireworks

My mom likes taking pictures of me and my bf like all the time, and I hardly ever smile with my teeth and I’m completely in love with him.

FAIL.

Breaking yawn

Double, triple ewwww lol, just disgusting.

• xSweetCandyxx

<33

-sighs-

BEAUTIFUL JOE!!!!!!!!!!!
    … and so he is, minus nutjob Sarah though (gets the scissors out).

Gosh, so much Jashley going on all of a sudden after such a drought – must admit I hadn’t missed it.

ugh i can see the headlines now if this ever happens: “JASHLEY HAS BROKEN UP”! “JOE JONSD AND ASHLEY GREENE ARE DONE” then every jashley hater, or jemi fan, or ashley hater will be rejoicing and partying like me for example ha..

sick of jashely. it’s like no one really cared about ash in the first place besides twihards and joe jonas has been off the face of planet earth for quite some time now…let’s just let them be and leave them out of the news