‘Justin Bieber Is Cool’

bkjb_0

CSI George Eads chatted with E! about Justin Bieber‘s guest appearance: ‘He’s a cool kid. He’s in the eye of a hurricane and I think he handles himself really well.. We had a lot of intense scenes together. We got along really well. I really respect the kid. I think he has a lot to learn, but he was just fine for what he was doing there. You know, it’s not Gone With the Wind. It’s CSI!

It’s four or fives lines. I mean, it’s not a Rubik’s Cube. One of my crew guy goes, ‘Man you’re going to split the country down the middle, half of them are going to hate you and half of them are going to love you.’ In the context of the story, he deserved it. I think in a way I was also at fault for killing Taylor Swift, too. Man, I’m going to have to stay away from a lot of people. Tell Miley Cyrus not to come one our show.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

I’m seeing Justin tomorrow. :3

im sorry.

• sexonfire

thedarksunshine said:

I’m seeing Justin tomorrow. :3
    ——————-
    dont know what to say but hold on u still has a life to live :D

yes, yes he is<3

yes, yes he is<3

yes, yes he is<3

• WYLMITE?

Jan 31, 2011 @ 10:13 am

yes, yes he is<3
    LOL calm down.

• xSweetCandyxx

Love him.

• sexonfire

never say never ! can beleive ppl watch this crap wait he’s not worth anyhting anyways
    ps: leave miley fuckin alone she ‘s way better than justin , jonas and shit

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Jan 31, 2011 @ 10:28 am
    sexonfire said:
    ps: leave miley fuckin alone she ‘s way better than justin , jonas and shit
    _________
    Chill girlie, nobody said anything bad about Miley. The anon was attacking The Jonas Brothers.

• WYLMITE?

Jan 31, 2011 @ 10:28 am
    sexonfire said:

ps: leave miley fuckin alone she ‘s way better than justin , jonas and shit
    LOL

Who is the Jeff Skinner person people were calling the new Justin Bieber on twitter yesterday??

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

_____
    Hii Jeff, nice to meet you.

• thedarksunshine

lol, I don’t mind them dying. Makes it interesting. haha

Since when is he “cool”???????

George Eads? Don’t know who he is because I don’t watch CSI and probably never will. But this guy sounds like he’s being kind of sarcastic or at the very least, insincere…

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

_____
    Hii Jeff, nice to meet you

hahahaha lmao xD win !

• sexonfire

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

Jan 31, 2011 @ 10:28 am
    sexonfire said:
    ps: leave miley fuckin alone she ‘s way better than justin , jonas and shit
    _________
    they did !!:S iam not a big fan of miley but i i would prefer anyone over justin and jonas brothers dont know why

everyone go to the demi post

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

No he’s not…What is “cool” about him?

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

sexonfire said:

ps: leave miley fuckin alone she ‘s way better than justin , jonas and shit
    mileys pretty shit too.. XD

ummm ok … sure

NEVER SAY NEVER will make Jonas Experience 3 D look like a JOKE!! Jonas Movie BOMBED! Biebers will be Huge like Mileys! :)
    ——————
    popularity dont eaual talent. remember that

• sexonfire

sexonfire said:

ps: leave miley fuckin alone she ‘s way better than justin , jonas and shit
    mileys pretty shit too.. XD
    i know she is but she is less shit

• picstoburn

good thing i don’t watch it.

• Rafaela

He is Hawt <3

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I love him but I can’t wait to see him die in CSI

miley should be an drug addicted in the show because she really is jk

miley should be an drug addicted in the show because she really is jk

Vtybyhybybyb

• m

ur probably right but it won’t be huge. I mean I’m not seeing it and neither is any other straight guy out there.

===

Lol okay Justin.

• crah

miley should be an drug addicted in the show because she really is jk

lmao. i love you.

• _liesyoutold

Okay.

Your a straight guy and yet your on oceanup? Wow..