Justin Bieber & Pauly D Never Say Never

justin-bieber-sullivan-84

Justin Bieber arriving at Ed Sullivan Theater on January 31, 2011 in New York City, New York. Photos: Fame. Thx @belieberbabes! Commercial with Pauly D + David Letterman video under

• xSweetCandyxx

Cool :)

lame Commercial

• MORICETSZ

does my icon appear super fast for u guys? my computer is so slow i cant tell!

• gottalent

Wow dont time go fast -_-

Great!
    essay

gotta admit, getting all these celebs to promote this does make him more appealing to a wider audience.

pretty smart justin, pretty smart ;)
    ——————–
    You think that was HIS idea? trust me, kid knows NOTHING about the industry, or he wouldn’t be played with the nail polish line or unisex perfume

———————–
    Good kid? You are an idiot, if you get to see Justin in a normal high school, he’s just one of those popular immature jocks. And awsome story? Yeah, he worked so hard putting up Youtube videos. Whatever hardships he had, it had NOTHING to do with his pursuit of fame

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

This is out of contol. You can take Selena’s ugly self. Scratch that. PLEASE take her, but you don’t take my Pauly.

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

• mctiqueen

Yeah, your icon looks good! And is it me, or is Justin like tanner, or glowing more..?

I wonder how much they payed Pauly D to do this, because you can see right through his acting…

does my icon appear super fast for u guys? my computer is so slow i cant tell!

————————————————————–ahaha no!! its good. =)

Gtfo no one asked
    you dumbass beaver fan i don’t care if no asked me the shit was wack like you

MORICETSZ said:

does my icon appear super fast for u guys? my computer is so slow i cant tell

it’s so slow

Yep Selena and him were and are currently still fucking

• crazybeautifulLife

lame Commercial

Gtfo no one asked.

CAN THIS KID FUCKING DIE ALREADY? THANKS.

Jan 31, 2011 @ 08:04 pm
    mctiqueen said:

the afterglow of anal sex.

ohdayum. said:

pretty smart justin, pretty smart ;)

too bad it’s his publicists that are doing it and not him.

love him to death but this is getting out of control.

he now looks like the guy from big time rush

• ohdayum.

who here has a blogspot?

-yawn-

NEXTTTTTTTTT!

he’s always so smiley and pleasant
    love him!

m said:

So MTV is basically admitting that little girls who are Bieber fans watch shows like Jersey Shore and Teen Mom. Ok I knew that but glad to know what the world has come to these days
    ______

Those commercials and ads were not or his “little girl” fans. He doesn’t need to persuade them to come see his movie; they probably already pre-ordered their tickets months ago. He is trying to attract a different (perhaps older, more mature) audience by using Pauly D and Kim Kardashian’s testimonials…

were him and selena really dating? i find that so hard to believe for some reason

• SmashHeadonKeyboard

I actually can’t wait to see Never Say Never. Justin Bieber is a good kid with an awesome story. There’s no need to hate on anyone.

• Pingback: Mortgage Directory |

• Neeraj sethi

Nice work Gujarat Board SSC Result Thanks Admin for information

• ohdayum.

pretty smart justin, pretty smart ;)

Your icon is amazing….andrew garfield :)

• unknownmelody.

I’m only going to see Neversaynever to pretend to be an obsessed Bieber fan. I mean, hey? Why not get a little enjoyment out of it.

• wavy

im bored..i didnt get noooo sleep last night whats so ever..and now im going to school..ive been awake for 24 hours..its not fun

why jonas fans always hate what justin do

wow that was lame.

PAULY D IS HOT! ;)

where’s the lovely selena these days? lol

ha

• MistressJonas

Why Pauly D? Just WHY.

MistressJonas said:

Why Pauly D? Just WHY

your icon is so awkward
    it looks like the dancer in the background (i think it’s Alison stoner) is punching demi in her (******) lol xD

• OLIVIA

EVERYONE I NEED YOUR HELP!
    I am trying to win my mom something for her birthday!
    PLEASE GO TO THIS LINK:
    IT IS NOT SPAM
    and sign up for this cool website called nomorerack.com! It is a website that has daily deals on 8 items at 80% off and sometimes more!

I PROMISE THIS IS REAL! I REALLY NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET!

• OLIVIA

EVERYONE I NEED YOUR HELP!
    I am trying to win my mom something for her birthday!
    PLEASE GO TO THIS LINK:
    IT IS NOT SPAM

I PROMISE THIS IS REAL! I REALLY NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET!

• chris

Justin bieber you can making me blood in my ass can i have your number

You guys can all hate on Pauly D and Justin but if there so bad how do they have millions? White trash maybe, but they’re freakin loaded. You gotta be doing something right.

pauly d’s the shit. that guys hilarious

umm well when you guys are watching your bieber concert w/e it is ..ill be home happy that i didnt wasted my $…k bye

so excited for this movie!

god so many stupid promos for his movie, ha im not seeing it

i love pauly d<3 i dont love or like justin

are you kidding me? “his little fans” well im 17, iv’e been a fan of justin for 3 years… and yes I watch mtv, NOT disney and nick jr like all of you lmfao wooww. gtfo jonas disney lovers.

most bieber fans are 16+ jsyn

GET A FUCKING LIFE PEOPLE STOP OBSESSING OVER SELENA YOU FUCKING LIFE IF YOU LOVE HER SO MUCH WHY DON’T YOU DIE FOR HER LIFELESS FUCKERS

• Gottalent?

Seriously? If Justin is so rich why can’t he afford acting lessons. God! Pauley D has a better chance at an acting carrer.

Well we all know that it’s always about looks and popularity then talent and hearts and it always been that way. It’s like high school clique the known you are the more of a chance you get your way.

• Gottalent?

Gosh anonymous stop hating.

• pakhot

this is interesting site, i am enjoying here,
    amazing and informative this.

that commercial was amazing hahha<3

LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD!

• gottalent

Hey M was here =D
    Is IT a she or a he?

hahaha awesome :D i luv Pauly D

—————————
    Lol hehe that would be funny. However, right during the good parts of the movie, Imma stand up and start screaming and flashin my Jonas stuff

LOL wtff
    this should not be happening

• m

• WakaWakaEhEh
  • MORICETSZ

his mom is so tiny lol. aww

• mctiqueen

Aww, he has been really happy like all day. In his interview with the Today show, on Ryan Seacrest, etc. Love to see him all excited! Lmao.