Selena Gomez AWESOME DAY IN CHILE

selenachilepicture-1
selenachilepicture-1
selenachilepicture-2

Via Vmas & Selena-Fan.Org. Selena visited the ‘Family Guide to Raise Children Forum’ in Fonasa, Valparaiso in Chile as UNICEF ambassador. She gave away books and engaged in social activities with the children and their parents.

peacelovehearts said:

They all look so happy to see her! (:
    =====
    lol mte, but thats so rude.

Oh my, her extensions…

She’s really sweet… I don’t like her hair though, it’s so fake looking

Nice.

Hola

Bitchlena Hoemez

• xSweetCandyxx

Aww love her <333

El!

• Voice of reason

Hi, Ellie haven’t see you around lately? Ha, you missed all the TrashtheAshley twitter drama.

• TraceSTAN

Hey T!!!!, long time. Thought you left us for AD or something lol.

Voice of reason said:

Haha, hey M, not an ashley fan myself, we might have come to blows lol.

• TraceSTAN

And Mary, saw the tweet, I loved that book. And good choice in Bon Iver also, great artist.

TraceSTAN said:

Hey T!!!!, long time. Thought you left us for AD or something lol.
    ——————-
    That place will always be my plan B to boredom. But I was engrossed by a massive demi/shorty thread for a couple min on it today.

Jan 31, 2011 @ 02:26 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

TraceSTAN said:

Hey T!!!!, long time. Thought you left us for AD or something lol.
    ——————-

Missed that one, are they not fans of her (Demi) there?

TraceSTAN said:

Hey T!!!!, long time. Thought you left us for AD or something lol.
    ——————-

Missed that one, are they not fans of her (Demi) there?
    =====
    It was a stan/hater fight. Kinda fascinating because they were both speaking so eloquently lol.

• TraceSTAN

lmao at “stan/hater fight”, those can be very entertaining as a spectator.

@Ellie

Yeah, I’m not a fan of her either, but nobody should be treated that way and regardless of the JoeJ stan in me, I still would defend her. That is just cruel and i would never condone that kind of behavior for anyone.

Iver’s is amazing, I’ve been a fan of him for years but today I just felt like listening to a multitude of his old music. The VD is really good as well, it was hard to get into at the beginning but now i’m really addicted.

• idkMyBFFjill

lmao at “stan/hater fight”, those can be very entertaining as a spectator.
    =====
    yep. esp when you havent been on in days.

Btw, Hiya Tina! :P

idkMyBFFjill said:

lmao at “stan/hater fight”, those can be very entertaining as a spectator.
    =====
    yep. esp when you havent been on in days.

Did you jump into the fray, or are you not stan enough to fight for Demi against haters? lol

• mctiqueen

Awe, I love this girlll!

• idkMyBFFjill

Sup mary! I think it’s the first time i’ve been sure it’s your name.

• idkMyBFFjill

And from what i’m sensing, El, AD generally hates Demi. She’s obviously a bitch and stuff.

• TraceSTAN

@T, did you just retweet Barbie lol. You follow the best things, I need go through your followers list.

• Voice of reason

Sup mary! I think it’s the first time i’ve been sure it’s your name.

Welp, you see all the users calling me Mary all the time so you just come to realize that crazy Voice of Reason chick’s name must be Mary.

;P

idkMyBFFjill said:

Even if not a fan, give her a break for a while. Come on, no need to beat a dead horse.

hello

Man… where is everyone?

……………………….

Voice of reason said:

Man… where is everyone?

Just getting food myself, will be off on for a while. Sorry M, hate to leave you solo here.

hello

hey

• idkMyBFFjill

@Mary awww, thats kinda my goal around here.

i’ll bbl. stupid stuff calls.

Jan 31, 2011 @ 02:53 pm
    DemetriaLovato said:

It’s been months since I actually went on OceanUp and I’m glad to see that I have such loyal and supportive fans. My true fans know that I can’t get enough of OceanUp and decide to stop by from time to time. For all of my fans, thank you for all the unconditional love and support. It truly means the world to me. I can’t wait to get back on track and start touring to see all of you. I also can’t wait to talk to you guys about my experience during my leave. Strong people seek help, the week hide from it.

– Demi

LMAO

Man… where is everyone?

Eh, it’s alright, I’m going to get off soon anyway. I was just missing everyone, but seriously don’t feel bad.

We’ll catch up later.

Jan 31, 2011 @ 02:56 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

hello

hey

HI

• rocio92

love her work :)

Is she trying to kill them with her horrible voice? :O

yay im from chile I love her she is amazing but she really needs to stick at her acting career just sayin :)

• idonth8selena

Selena kinda looks like crap, for her. I mean shes still pretty. But she didnt do her hair. Probably because shes not hangin out with the BIEBS. Hah. But very true.

• rocio92

_________________________________

i know, i love her, is like: Selly you’re really good acting, why don’t you find a future in your acting career?

• Untouchable

awww

a

Love how the cameras are always around making sure to capture all her good deeds.

she is so nice

Selena the best!

I think tha you are amazing person

HER
    HAIR
    EXTENSIONS
    ARE
    TERRIBLE.

HER
    HAIR
    EXTENSIONS
    ARE
    TERRIBLE.

• penegra

Penegra is one of the best oral drugs for treating erectile dysfunction. It is the generic form of renowned erectile dysfunction drug. These generic drugs simply copy the ingredients from the branded drugs that are then approved.

Voice of reason said:

Hey T, follow me

========
    Request sent.
    Don’t expect anything insightful/useful from my twitter btw lol.

What are you talking about?! Barbie’s high-school nickname was Galileo, because she was oh-so insightful. :P

I love how sarcastic you are girlie.
    =========
    lol thanks, its what gets me through the day.

When you’re out,
    tell your lucky one to know that you’ll leave.
    but you don’t lock when you’re fleeing
    I’d like not hear keys

only hold till your coffee warms,
    but don’t hurry and speed.

one a time put a tongue in your ear in the beach
    and you clutched
    kicking heel

@Tina

I seriously admire your humor, all joking aside. I always get a good chortle in. <3

Aww nice :)

• sexonfire

nice to see her helping poor ppl
    selena looks good in da first pic only

• WakaWakaEhEh

Reports are saying Zac was @ LAX with a small box…

Very proud of her, she seems very commited to UNICEF, keep up the work.

• diane n.

love her. (:

• SpanishLullaby

Thats so sweet <3

• peacelovehearts

They all look so happy to see her! (:

Love her dearly, but not a fan the hair extensions :/ either great to see her helping.

Where’s Gears?

idkMyBFFjill said:

lmao at “stan/hater fight”, those can be very entertaining as a spectator.
    =====
    yep. esp when you havent been on in days.

========
    Their 200 comment argument was long done by the time i found it :\
    i was stan enough to insult the hater though in an independent comment lol.

mctiqueen said:

Awe, I love this girlll!

Agreed, don’t get some the hate on a unicef post.

Voice of reason said:

Sup mary! I think it’s the first time i’ve been sure it’s your name.

;P
    =====
    Lol, i don’t really pay attention. This is gonna be hard because i associate mary with people who are far from crazy. JK.

Their 200 comment argument was long done by the time i found it :\
    i was stan enough to insult the hater though in an independent comment lol.

Hey T, follow me

========
    Request sent.
    Don’t expect anything insightful/useful from my twitter btw lol.

TraceSTAN said:

Their 200 comment argument was long done by the time i found it :\
    i was stan enough to insult the hater though in an independent comment lol.

==============

Hey T, follow me

========
    Request sent.
    Don’t expect anything insightful/useful from my twitter btw lol.

I love how sarcastic you are girlie.

• Voice of reason

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT ELOISE!!!
    *storms off*