Justin Bieber Never Say Never PREMIERE

justin-bieber-premiere-2
justin-bieber-press-866

Justin Bieber hit up New.Music.Live to promote his new film ‘Never Say Never’ at CTV. Later, he attended ‘Never Say Never‘ premiere at AMC Yonge & Dundas 24 theater in Toronto. Are YOU excited to go and see the film?

• ilovepeacock

He is growing up fast and looking hotter and hotter as he is…HOTDAMN<3

• rainbow3000

He is growing up fast and looking hotter and hotter as he is…HOTDAMN<3

Amen!

Feb 1, 2011 @ 07:47 pm

cutie all the sex with sel is doing wonders

u just ruined this post by mentioning that hoe. thanks a lot, asshole

lmao

Umm Umm eww he looks hot their what the hell happened +

you dont make sense. dont make negativity on this post

• AnonymousEeE

I don’t see the hotness…yes he looks cute I’ll admit…but no more..

• _herecomestrouble.

Looks hot.

cutie all the sex with sel is doing wonders

u just ruined this post by mentioning that hoe. thanks a lot, asshole

lmao
    __

HAHAHAHAHA!! Get used to it, Anonymous. Justin is DATING Selena!! And if he’s getting “sex” .. (under breath .. EW.) That’s HIS business .. NOT OURS.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

he looks good (;

• whatthefudge

He’s really growing up and he looks good. I was watching the interview live and his sister was in it too! She was so adorable and oceanup it was an muchmusic. If you wanna watch the interview it’s here http://www.newmusiclive.ca/video/?video=69118. I don’t know if it works outside of Canada but yeah.

• mctiqueen

Awe. He looks great!

cutie all the sex with sel is doing wonders

LOVE U JUSTIN!!!!!

• summer rain.

cutie all the sex with sel is doing wonders

this, LOL

• Reverse_Psychology

U can’t change over night can u?

• Reverse_Psychology

ikr ? I’m confused.
    THIS O.o

• Reverse_Psychology

cutie all the sex with sel is doing wonders
    WTF Y WOULD NU PUT THAT IN MY MIND?

Sel doesn’t deserve him. She only wants fame.

• summer rain.

I’m still wondering what happened to him. I never thought I’d say “He looks hot”. Guess he finally hit puberty ?

cutie all the sex with sel is doing wonders

u just ruined this post by mentioning that hoe. thanks a lot, asshole

its hard keeping up with everything hes been doing these days. will be a relief once this movie promo is done

• rainbow3000

Am I going nuts or does he look hot?!

• summer rain.

this is strange.

• rainbow3000

Where is everybody?

“no matter how small or how big,”
    “i promise to always share my blessings”
    —-LOL!!
    THATS WHAT SHE SAID.

so sexy<3
    cant waitttt

Woow hes growing up!!
    Cant believe i say this but he looks cutee!!

hottie <3

• omgitsnickjonas

ikr.. hotter then usuall… like i said.. and i think he grew it out a little and switched sides of the flow… nice goin biebs<3

normally idc, but he does look nice here…did he change his hair a litte?

• lalalove

He actually looks pretty hot! Wow.

He is starting to look like a man! I love his eyebrows. ;)

———————–
    http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=26891&fid=189471 plucked and with bone highlighter and then taupe shadow. sexy!…:/

he looks oldest

My fucking God – he is actually… getting better looking.
    Noooooo! D:

LOL

miley cyrus is gonna be in the movie?

OMG HES DAMM HHHOOOTTT!

he looks much older there. he´s suddenly grown up! look at his face!

ew no one mension that bitch selena. she makes me want to throw up in some tin foil and eat it.

YONGE AND DUNDAS

yeahbitch
    <3 dundas square wahooooooo

• New MUSIC

I LOVE JUSTIN WITH THIS NEW HAIR!!!!!! HE IS SO HOT NOW

i’m not going to see that movie

justin must be so happy with these positive feedbacks! and yes! he’s looking fine! <3

• LetsJumpTheSun

he looks great haha.

I don’t get why people are so hard on him,,seen this interview yesterday And he seemed very sweet and down to earth..he’s just living his dream tbh

Amazing interview!!
    I was in the audience :)

Niley_Bang_That_Drum said:

Exciting -.-
    ————————–
    You don’t like Selena right? I hope you realize Bang That Drum is Selena’s song?

• summer rain.

summer rain. said:

oh, shut up. you sound ridiculous. i’ll admit he has been looking a bit older lately but for you to be all the sudden coming out and saying “wow, he actually looks good” is pretty pathetic. he’s still the same guy he was just 4 months ago when he got so much hate for being “little” or whatever.

yeah yeah yeah, shut up.

yeah yeah yeah, shut up
    —————–
    I heart your icon oh so very much. And to the person saying she sounds ridiculous, YOU sound like a fucking idiot. All that was said is that Justin looked BETTER. We aren’t talking about his personality or anything, no dip he’s still the same guy 4 monthes ago.

• xCookieMuffin

I was watching him on it yesterday (WOO! Toronto. Yeaaa!) So…
    When did he get so good looking?!

• xCookieMuffin

She can’t complement the kid without being attacked? YOU sound ridiculous. Chill out. Please.

• wavy

cute and they added more pictures…now i have to go to school..and instead of a snowstorm we have hail and theres ice everywhere..when i come back home im expecting bruises on my body after all the falling

h

—————–
    They cancelled today because of that. And yesterday too;) I feel lucky

• shelbyxo

daaaaang, he looks all grown up.

• JoeHoe15

He is starting to look like a man! I love his eyebrows. ;)

• summer rain.

he has grown a lot this past year, I think it’s safe to say he is good looking now.

• Tricc3

Man he is one hottie … lol. I mean look at him he has GROWNNNNNNN …. im loving the hair style jb … man you are looking wayyyy to good right now lol>> i can help but :)

green is good color on him….

wow – id never thought id say this but he looks really cute.

• Reverse_Psychology

Umm Umm eww he looks hot their what the hell happened +

• InOverMyHead15

He looks good,but I swear,he is looking more and more like Paul Wesley every day!

• summer rain.

Reverse_Psychology said:
    Umm Umm eww he looks hot their what the hell happened

ikr ? I’m confused.

fuck the movie is going to be terrible

• LexiiClaire

How in the hell did he turn from cute to sexy overnight? Seriously, he’s devastatingly gorgeous in these pictures. He looks yearrsss older.

• eneaka

I work at MuchMusic and I was the girl standing there with the white jacket/sweater on the left side of the screen doing crowd control and MAN you Bieber fans are loud! I had ear plugs in and yet my ears are still ringing today! But the show was great! His little sister came out for a commercial break (before she ACTUALLY came on the show) and he was tickling her and playing and dancing with her. I’m not a big Bieber fan but seeing him with his little sister made me like him quite a bit!

Dude has a big head…

• CANADIANBELIEBER

i was there :) and his little sister jazzy was there ! she is sooo cuteeeee !

She is so pretty.

summer rain. said:

He really is such a cutie. I love his confidence. At first I mistook it as arrogance, but he’ a talented singer and he knows it. What’s wrong with that? He’s actually very down to earth and appreciative of his fans and that matters way more than anything.

his eyes are gorgeouss sometimes they look gray

• Miles.

Please my friend Jazzy has done a preview cover of bad romance, you’ll be sweeties if you check out and comment :

hes so super hot now <3

• xSweetCandyxx

He looks HOT :)

He is so handsome! My hubby Justin <33

• omgitsnickjonas

PAWS. OFF. MY. MAN. thank you for your patronadge.

I don’t think he’s hot, but he’s at the sweet age where he doesn’t look like a boy, but his face isn’t as harsh as a mans. Only time will tell….

————————-
    I still think its arrogance and has nothing to do with just the way he sings

He is still gay.

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

Exciting -.-

• omgitsnickjonas

hes hot.. dont get me wrong.. but it seems that when his movie is done… then hes done w/ us. he even promoted it on a date w/ selena. and u see if i were a guy of his… small proportions.. dating a girl who is that prettyy… i wldnt be out on a date promoting my latest film… ya kno? no offense to u beliebers out there.. i mean im one too.. but idk.. something jst seems fishy.