Selena Gomez, ‘Demi Is My Best Friend’

hjon

Selena Gomez El Paradiario interview. On Chilean fans: ‘I have been told that is a beautiful country with very friendly and affectionate. The Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato also spoke highly of their fans. I do not know how I got mine, but publicly say they are a very entertaining, enthusiastic and eager to sing & dance. I like the idea of having a passionate public..’

On her rivalry with Demi and Miley: ‘Many may believe that if there is some rivalry between us, whether our ages, the music, by the programs we do, etc, but it is not. With Demi are friends since we were 6 years from when we first met working on the TV show ‘Barney.’ She is my best friend, like Miley, we respect our careers and our friendship and there is much admiration, mutual admiration, it makes us keep our friendship to all..’

On dating Nick Jonas, Taylor Lautner & Justin Bieber: ‘Well, Nick is a lovely guy, we’re good friends and I enjoy his company, Taylor is one of the most beautiful people I have met lately and Justin, another lovely guy, very good friend.’ If you had not been an artist, what would you be? ‘I think a teacher or chef, because I love cooking and everything to do with food..’

What music are you listening to? ‘I listen to everything, but I would say FTSK, Ella Fitzgerald, Jason Mraz and John Mayer to name a few.‘ What else are you doing? ‘Continue to learn to play guitar, piano and wants to consolidate as an actress, grow as an actor, doing plays and different things..’

Describe your Chile show: ‘I’ll be with my band The Scene and we will play like an hour and fifteen minutes. It will be a very busy show, where I sing most of my songs from both albums, there will be some covers of ‘Pilot’ and ‘Pat Benatar’, itself a lot of variety and rhythm to dance and sing.

• Dayz J

believe it .. i’m Chilean (: but, paradiario sucks!

Omg Selena hit her or something, ever since Demi got into rehab she’s been acting like she lost her marbles, first dating biebs, then fucking bieber and buying condoms, now Nick is her bff and Demi. WTF

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Best friend. Just like Justin’s your “brother” and Nick Jonas is a “lovely boy”, right?
    RME. Can’t wait till Wizards is DONE so she can drop this awesome-everything’s-wonderful-DC Girl act.

• xSweetCandyxx

Delena <333

• Gearsarealwaysturning

lol el paradiario jajajaja.

does anyone else think everthing this girl says is a lie?

the whole article seems fake. i doubt she would say that stuff about nick, taylor, and justin.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I wouldn’t believe that much, “el paradiario” wtf is that…

Feb 1, 2011 @ 01:26 pm

————————

selena would though

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Feb 1, 2011 @ 01:24 pm
    ======================

LOL. She was dating Justin BEFORE Demi went to rehab. The condom thing was a rumor, and lets face it, she’s only getting buddy-buddy with Nick for Concert of Hope(<< thats what it’s called right?) PR.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I am chilean and I never heard about that “paradiario” before.

• Mrs.WillDarcy

Feelings change.

• SpanishLullaby

I like Demi and Selena as friends. But if they aren’t, oh well.

poor demi.

• xCookieMuffin

But honestly Selena, who the hell is gonna believe this shit that your telling us? Semi believers? Demi hasn’t said much about you. Please, just drop this little act..I’m gonna have to see it to believe it.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

.-.

• Mrs.WillDarcy

Haters will never be happy with Selena.They complain about what she wears and she says.No one can make haters happy.

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

does anyone else think everthing this girl says is a lie?

I would have to agree.

• Andreea

xSweetCandyxx said:
    Delena <333
    <3<3

• Gearsarealwaysturning

maybe this is real and tha’s why she followed nick again :O

LOL. She was dating Justin BEFORE Demi went to rehab. The condom thing was a rumor, and lets face it, she’s only getting buddy-buddy Nick for Concert of Hope(<< thats what it’s called right?) PR. ———————— idek when she she started dating justin but all the jelena bs started like on november. about nick/jonas selena is such a famewhore

• Gearsarealwaysturning

does anyone else think everthing this girl says is a lie?

Nope, I think she is just smarter than miley, and demi. She says what she wants people to know and the other things she keeps it to herself. :) it has worked though.

maybe this is real and tha’s why she followed nick again :O
    ——————————–

:O

does anyone else think everthing this girl says is a lie?

lmao

lovely guys.

• peacenlove

i dint believe a word she says…sorry

• Mrs.WillDarcy

Demi hasn’t said much about Miley and they are supposly BFF.But Demi hasn’t talked to the public since she got out of rehab.No one really knows if Selena and Miley texted or called Demi while she was in rehab.

Niley Bang are u still arguing about justin in the other post?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

the dude looks like a pedo

• Lupo

I can’t wait till Wizards goes off the air. The show jumped the shark after the second season.

Each year there is a new love interest for the Gomez and Henrie characters, with the parents and Jake T Austin getting stupider and stupider.

Jennifer Stone seems to pack on the pounds each also.

Still I would rather watch Wizards than the shitateous “Sonny with a Chance” and “Shake It Up”

*sNoRe*

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Feb 1, 2011 @ 01:32 pm

maybe this is real and tha’s why she followed nick again :O
    ——————————–

:O

:O

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

Niley Bang are u still arguing about justin in the other post?

Considering I was talking about selena gomez. u look like an idiot. dont start.

i feel like demi & miley are the closest anymore. selena has drifted from both. & to be honest i feel like miley & demi have more in common with each other then selena.

is this real

• milenator

haha just like i said on youtube vid selena is sucha lie and also a fake
    and we all know her and miley arent cool with each other

• mileykicksass

She looks kinda stoned in that photo…

I wish people would stop acting like they really know the truth.. like someone said before Demi entered rehab, she was all bff’s with miley, and since then Miley has also choosen not to mention or talk about Demi..could be that Selena Demi have Been friends but on the down low.

this is so true. selena is pretty much fake.

• hithere

lol ?

• Ella-JJHoe

i love this so much oh my god this is my favortie interview ever… am i a freak yes but an excited freak:)

lol

• Anonymous1

Jennifer Stone seems to pack on the pounds each also.

*sNoRe*

It’s actually the best show disney has and has won many awards that not even hannah has. So yeah…

yet it has shiteous ratins. Good Luck Charlie & Sonny have better ratings than Wizards.

TAYLOR LAUTNER………..BEAUTIFUL ?
    =========================

MTE, Anon. MTE.

lmao well this interview was translated from a different language so it could have been a mistranslation and she said something else.

Actually right before going into treatment Demi was mentioning Selena more and not in a bad way. In two interviews she called her her good friend. Maybe they were working on things and rehab helped them out. They could’ve realized the fallout was stupid or pointless.

yeah and thats why demi needs to grow up.

yeah and thats why demi needs to grow up.

• xCookieMuffin

I guess shes trying to make her fans happy about them still being friends. Knowing fans, they’d believe anything that their favourite celebrity says, unless they can see right through what there saying.

• xCookieMuffin

I want Melena to happen.

• hey. its me

right after demi went to rehab i think E said that taylor swift and selena reached out to her. but that doesn’t make alot of sense cause wasn’t she not allowed to talk to people?
    You’re allowed to talk to people while you’re in rehab.

I think you are wrong…Only family, that’s what I knew.
    It all depends on where you go for treatment, really. Most places let you use your cell phone for a few hours a week. Most people would like to choose those few hours to call their family, but I’m sure she was able to talk to some friends for a few minutes occasionally.

I think the media just minapulates things & make drama bigger than it serms,,but I do def think that they did have a falling out or atleast grew apart..I I think that Selena probably reached out to Demi while in rehab & they have been good….just not to long Dallas Demi’s Sis tweeter selena, saying she missed her.

YAAAAAAY SAINT SELENA IS GOING TO BRING THEM ALL TOGETHER AGAIN :D !!!

• ADUBLove

i think she mistaken the word “is” for the words “used to be”

• Ella-JJHoe

xCookieMuffin said:

I agree.

• Desireee

LOL, Selena says that Demi is her “best friend” and Demi always says something bitchy when asked about Selena.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Feb 1, 2011 @ 01:41 pm
    gears said:
    .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
    ==================

YOU GOT THE PART!

Now…Do you like Camilla Belle? :p

TAYLOR LAUTNER………..BEAUTIFUL ?

Ha BULL

• mileykicksass

O.o wtf when was the last time we’ve seen them together?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Lol yeah okay selena

test

• Anonymous1

does anyone else think everthing this girl says is a lie?

Ya don’t say.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Feb 1, 2011 @ 01:45 pm
    TAYLOR LAUTNER………..BEAUTIFUL ?
    =========================

MTE, Anon. MTE.

• Anonymous1

People raised hell when MC’s video “Can’t Be Tamed” came out and parents were all “She should’ve waited until she’s 18 or until her show ended” but no one said shit when Brenda Song was sucking on a guys COCK in the Social Network! What was the lame defense “But Brend’s in her 20’s and Miley’s 17!” that ol “She should’ve waited until her show finished. Or She Shouldn’t be doing this cuz little kids are watching her” excuses didn’t work

To be fair, who wouldn’t wanna suck on Andrew Garfield’s cock?

OMG I LOVE YOUR ICON!!!! BEST IN ONE IN THE HISTORY OF ICONS!

=========================

When I said “they” I meant the media.

If I was talking about Miley or Demi I would’ve said “she” not “they”.

I don’t think Miley gives two shits about who the media thinks she should be friends with. If that were the case, she would have cut off Anna long before the salvia video got out.

• Untouchable

Niley_Bang_That_Drum said:
    Untouchable said:

nick is a lovely guy, we’re good friends? okay
    This comment is freaking hilarious. <3
    ___________

haha..what’s hilarious about it? :)

• hey. its me

okay.. so now demi and selena are besties again?
    Ask Taylor.

lol

Anonymous1 said:

I don’t get why people always feel the need to compare Semi and Memi’s friendships? Memi’s friendship does not directly correlate with Semi’s. MILEY IS NOT THE REASON SELENA & DEMI AREN’T FRIENDS! People need to accept it and move on.
    ———————————–

WHY DOESNT SELENA MOVE ON SHES THE ONE WHO KEEPS BRINGING UP DEMI

• mileykicksass

Someone said Miley was dating Anna and I was like O.o

• hey. its me

WHY DOESNT SELENA MOVE ON SHES THE ONE WHO KEEPS BRINGING UP DEMI

Why are you yelling?

———————————–

WHY DOESNT SELENA MOVE ON SHES THE ONE WHO KEEPS BRINGING UP DEMI

I’m not talking about Selena, I’m talking about the Semi stans who always have to say “Semi is amazing, Memi sucks” as if Memi’s friendship has anything to do with Selena.

Miley and Demi seriously need better firends though. Many blame Miley’s parents for the way she’s ‘acting out’ . I blame the people she hangs out witr. Because, before Miley, when was the last time u herd any of the Cyruses kids going out to clubs drinking, smoking, and dressing all crazy? NEVER. So yeah , it’s def the people they’re hanging out with. Miley let her friends video tape her experimenting with drugs and then they sold it to TMZ and mocked her afterwards. Demi hung out with that Hored-face Alex Welch and then obviously Alex betrayed her and the two duked it out. And then Alex sued her ass talking about “All she want is an apology” and then had her friends mock her on youtube days after she just been treated for mental issues. Seriously, Demi and Miley keep bad company around them. Now wonder they cracked under pressure. And Demi was a troubled kid all her life. So I feel twice as sorry for her as I do for Miley. Thank God Selena is not in a rush to grow up and doesn’t hang with the wrong crowd. Who knows how messed up she would’ve been right about now.

Why are you yelling?

I FORGOT TO TURN OFF MY CAPS LOCK

hey. its me said:

WHY DOESNT SELENA MOVE ON SHES THE ONE WHO KEEPS BRINGING UP DEMI

Why are you yelling?

Ur comments r killing me. they r freaking hilarious.

Why are you yelling?

I FORGOT TO TURN OFF MY CAPS LOCK

I FORGOT TO TURN MY CAPS OFF

Well turn the off, genius.

• mileykicksass

Cool story bro

Untouchable said:

Niley_Bang_That_Drum said:
    Untouchable said:

nick is a lovely guy, we’re good friends? okay
    This comment is freaking hilarious. <3
    ___________

haha..what’s hilarious about it? :)
    Selena’s language. “Nick is a lovely man.”

NOW I WONT

• jess.
  • Anonymous1

Well said. I actually agree with this. While I wish Miley’s parents were more strict and Tish does come across as a bit of a sycophant, I don’t think her parents are to blame. She is just surrounded by horrible, horrible, enablers who don’t have her best interests at heart or are using her. Unfortunately she is too naive and too insecure to realize this.

Niley fan you can go shave your back now

Selena needs to ditch Taylor

• Anonimuss2.Oh

I just find it funny neither of them had partying stories time after time PRIOR to Memi.

That is all.

• Untouchable

Selena’s language. “Nick is a lovely man.”
    ___________

lolz

Whore lying!

Feb 1, 2011 @ 02:27 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

That is all.

what

Selena Gomez is a fucking hypocrite!!

• hey. its me

WHY DOESNT SELENA MOVE ON SHES THE ONE WHO KEEPS BRINGING UP DEMI

Why are you yelling?

Ur comments r killing me. they r freaking hilarious.

haha thanks

That is all.

Miley didn’t really start partying regularly till last fall. Before then, Miley’s idea of fun was mostly dinner with friends. Demi started partying when she became BFFs with Jefree Star & Jac Vanek. What does any of this have to do with Memi?

• Untouchable

Selena needs to ditch Taylor
    __________

no she shouldnt

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

I think Memi only happened because they both wanted to party be “cool” TBQH. Who better to hang out with then someone who can take the heat for you? If Miley got in trouble, they could say “Well, Demi Lovato was there too and SHES a Disney star too!” and if Demi got in trouble, they could say “Miley brought her! Miley already has a bad rep!”
    ==
    The thing I hate about Miley and this scandal mess is. Whenever another Disney star gets caught doing worse shit, There’s always some weak excuse to say “It’s not bad like Miley”!

For example:

example 2: Miley vs Vanessa. When Miley came out with her bikini photos, everyone was all like “She’s gonna end up like LINDSAY and JAMIE LYNN”. But when Vanessa came out with her naked photos while she was still filming for the role of Gabriella in HSM, the old lame excuse was “Vanessa’s 18! Big Whoop!”.
    A few years after Vanessa, Demi and Adriene Ballon came out with dirty photos and Adriene was still filming her Cheetah Girl movies and no one said shit about her or DEMI when her bra photos came out.

UGH! It dosen’t matte how old u are, the fact is they”re all DISNEY STARS and they’re all doing these RISQUE MOVIES , photos, and videos while they’re still filming for a KIDS SHOW. Which means all three girls work for the same audience, and also means all three girls should’ve gotten the same bad press Miley did. But it seems is those the media only cares about making Miley look bad and no one else which makes me SICK TO THE STOMACH.

Niley fan you can go shave your back now

niley fan, can you go shave your back now

This has to be the worst comeback in history of comebacks.

Feb 1, 2011 @ 02:29 pm
    hey. its me said:

WHY DOESNT SELENA MOVE ON SHES THE ONE WHO KEEPS BRINGING UP DEMI

Why are you yelling?

Ur comments r killing me. they r freaking hilarious.

haha thanks

I’ll be laughing in the kitchen and my mom’s like “-.-“

Untouchable said:

Selena’s language. “Nick is a lovely man.”
    ___________

lolz
    Her attempting to convince people she still talks to him is funny.

• iLoveChimpanzee

For example:

____
    lmfao you funny.

• SubwayToVenus

I’m back and WOW.

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

==

For example:

Anon you do realize that miley is the HBIC and none of these girls were famous enough to get people talk about them or even give a fuck lol

Does not belive everything these Scribblers, use your brain and think with!
    A little word in the right place and you get a new headline over Selena Gomez.
    Remember the wrong nude pictures!

DEMI

• iLoveChimpanzee

To be fair, who wouldn’t wanna suck on Andrew Garfield’s cock?
    ____
    Oh my O.o i would like to see it maybe touch it but nothing beyond that lol

• Morgan22

coool

• Delilah_Marie

I like Selena’s shirt in that picture. For some reason,I highly doubt Selena would talk about Miley&Demi to some unknown Chiliean magazine,though. :\

• Hannah Bongtana

iLoveChimpanzee said:

im starting to wonder like why miley and selena never hanged out?
    Because Selena’s mom is smart and didn’t want her to hang out with a drug addicted slut like Miley.

• Lupo

why is it so surprising that she is following Jonas again after all they are her opening act these days lmbo

• carbomb__

Why do I have a hard time believing this….

Title is misleading. THEY ARE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE OCEANUP MOVE THE FUCK ON!

Now that I went to Demi’s outpatient treatment center’s website… I keep getting all these disorders/addiction websites lmao….

“NEW YEAR, NEW YOU. Treatment Center”
    lmao…

• recell

selena and demi r the great best talented gorgeous person i know http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMYchl2N92A

• karina

how old is this..?

hmmmm

Hmhm

This interview seems fake…missing words…grammar is off..

• Hannah

:) :) :) :) :) YAY

….

• GetOuttaYourMind

doesnt Demi call miley her best freind now?? i love Delena but MEMI is just <3

….

….

• Hannah Bongtana

She needs to start showing off her tits and ass more

Hahahaha, she’s Selena, not Miley :)
    Selena’s also a better person than that druggie whore who relies on controversy to stay relevant. Unlike Miley, Selena actually relies on her talent.

• LovatoLove

This seems kind of fake, but I hope it’s true because I loooove their friendship.

• Jonasinoursoul

She needs to start showing off her tits and ass more

Hahahaha, she’s Selena, not Miley :)

• weareinfinite

Orly?

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

either this artical is fake or Selena is a liar. Selena and Demi used to be best friends they arent anymore.

• Jonasinoursoul

I’d love to say this is real, but it doesn’t seem to. I mean we all know that Delena friendship is not the same, they’re not BFF anymore… She would never say those things about Nick, I guess they made it because she’s now following him again, so they want to get those rumors about Nelena. The grammar is obviously wrong, idk.

OMG SELENA GOMEZ IS SO FAKE!!!! I CANT BELIEVE SHE SAID DEMI LOVATO IS STILL HER BFF

under the sea under the sea. darling its better down where its wetter take it from me

god oceanup this is old news this interview is old it wasnt reasant cause some girl on twitter researched and this found this interview wasnt reasant

then why did they mention bieber?

eb 1, 2011 @ 01:43 pm
    Desireee said:

Selena is a masochist

• girlcrushgomez

leleenaaaaaaa <3333

I truely miss Delena, oh how things change.

• iLoveChimpanzee

im starting to wonder like why miley and selena never hanged out?

iLoveChimpanzee said:

im starting to wonder like why miley and selena never hanged out?

Because miley is smart.

• Anonymous1

What is Miley supposed to say? People don’t even ask her about Demi.

selena not be hypocritical, if you wanted to mention little or Demi, or qyieres be compared with her and talked bad about her besides, where were you when demi “I need your best friend “????? selena stupid liar

huh

if she’s her real friend :SS she would be with her suppoting her but the btich were busy singing anf acting while her firend suffer , she didnt even bather to vist her in rehab
    really seelena no one ganna beleive u u fucking lier

• JustinBieberWarrior

“she’s my best friend, like miley” is she saying miley’s also her best friend cuz i didnt know she and miley were even friends let alone bffs.

HAHAH OMG JUST ANOTHER MILEY FAN,SELENA IS AWESOME WHY R U COMPLAINING?I LOVE YOU SELENA & HATERS GONNA HATE,SEE YOU TOMORROW IN ARGENTINA ?

awwhhh

GUYS its true! a close source said that selena and taylor went to Demi while shes in the treatement center, and demi mentioned selena as “Good Friend” in her tour before she entered rehab, so thats obviously true.. & you guys stop hating Selena.. i dont know how you hate a person for saying the truth?

Yeah, It’s cool.

she’s not and demi doesn’t need to be friends with an annoying saint-wannabe faker like her who changes friends and boyfriends like clothes.

ddsjfdf

then again, if demi and her were friends again, maybe i’d like selena again. haha

• xxbehappyxx

she followed nick again! <3

aww i miss their videos. that was only 2 years ago

• Voice of reason

Hmm

im starting to wonder like why miley and selena never hanged out?

nick

• mileykicksass

If Demi backs up this “Demi is my best friend” shit than I shall believe it

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Feb 1, 2011 @ 01:42 pm

YAAAAAAY SAINT SELENA IS GOING TO BRING THEM ALL TOGETHER AGAIN :D !!!

I love how the two gayest people are wearing pink. smh.

• xCookieMuffin

Miley doesn’t get asked about Demi. And shes not going to bring it up randomly :/.

• Mrs.WillDarcy

Selena didn’t bring Demi up randomly.She got asked in this interview.

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t really think they’re best friends.
    And damn, I’ve missed this site.

• Anonymous1

Dumbest thing I’ve read in a long time. Honestly. You’ve earned it.

a

• mileykicksass

im starting to wonder like why miley and selena never hanged out?

Maybe it was Nick?

• xCookieMuffin

I doubt it.

• mileykicksass

O.o I don’t understand your reasoning but okay?

• xCookieMuffin

im starting to wonder like why miley and selena never hanged out?

It would be kinda awkward, no?

wow. selena starts saying demi is her bff right after she got out of rehab.. uhm, selena, where were you when demi needed you the most?.. oh, yeah, thats right, you were to busy banging justin.

• Untouchable

nick is a lovely guy, we’re good friends? okay

I don’t know why, but this interview seems a little bit fake…

• hey. its me

iLoveChimpanzee said:

im starting to wonder like why miley and selena never hanged out?

Because miley is smart.
    I’m starting to really wonder why every single one of your comments that I have seen is so negative. Having a bad day?

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Feb 1, 2011 @ 01:55 pm
    Anonymous1 said:

Dumbest thing I’ve read in a long time. Honestly. You’ve earned it.
    ======================

LOL. You seriously think they were friends JUST because they had sooooooo much in common and legit liked each other sooooooo much?

Okay.

im starting to wonder like why miley and selena never hanged out?
    ———————————-

because maybe they weren’t friends. lol just because they worked for the same company and had mutual friends didn’t mean that they would end up being friends.

——————–

Probably!

• Anonymous1

Dumbest thing I’ve read in a long time. Honestly. You’ve earned it.
    ======================

Okay.

Yes. Is that so hard to believe? They lived in the same area, they DO have a lot in common and they settled their differences at the Kids Inaugural Ball.

• hey. its me

Okay.
    That’s usually why people become friends. Yes, we all know that they liked to party, but, they never blamed each other for anything?

dont take anonymous1 seriously she still believes that niley is tru luv

• Mrs.WillDarcy

.Demi just got released on saturday.It takes awhile for interviews to get published.

• peacelovehearts

Nobody gives a shit, selena.

I don’t mind if she’s friends with them but this interview is ridiculous, she’ll never talk like that about Nick, Taylor, Demi…

• paulamr

well I’m just freaking out here, WHO CARES if its true or not? she said, is there, anyone can see. This may help them back to be friends and just the possibility, makes me smile like a fool

stay in school

• AcidPinkLemonade

Everyone is her best friend.

Selena hang out with Miley one time, remember? Selena, Demi, Miley and Justin Gaston…

• iLoveChimpanzee

It would be kinda awkward, no?
    ___
    SUPER AWKWARD xD i could never picture them walking together to McDonald’s or something lol

• Anonimuss2.Oh

eb 1, 2011 @ 02:01 pm
    hey. its me said:

Okay.
    ================

Oh, I never said they did. I meant if one of them got in shit and it got out, the media would a) put on Miley cuz she’s already got a bad reputation, or b) start getting on Demi’s back. IDT neither of them DIDN’T consider that when they went out together.

You guys think I’m paranoid, don’t you? lol :p

shit son

dont take anonymous1 seriously she still believes that niley is tru luv

Lol liking 2 ppl together doesn’t mean you’re illogical about everything in this world, esp when their are ppl in this post claiming demi are only friends so they came place blame on each other when partying. you’re a dumbass.

hey. its me said:

iLoveChimpanzee said:

im starting to wonder like why miley and selena never hanged out?

Because miley is smart.

Can’t blame you for your reasoning. I’ve been unlucky with getting a justin and selena post in a row. Not my favorite people. And no, my day wasn’t awesome either. I’m on crutches, unfortunately.

It’s kind sad that before Delena had a big fan base and now people are so cold about like it’s such a bad thing if they are still friends..I like Memi’s friendship too, and I think they fit perfectly together, but nothing compares to Delena friendship, they have so much history, and watching there videos made me smile..I think they brougt eachothers good sides and balanced eachother.

• mileykicksass

There’s a video of them all going out to eat once though but I think it had something to do with Send It On…not sure

Untouchable said:

nick is a lovely guy, we’re good friends? okay
    This comment is freaking hilarious. <3

• AnonymousK

Jgghjk

LIES.

dont claim the drugie now,were were you when she needed you before she got in rehab.
    dont hurt demi again.

the grammar in this made it really hard to read… almost doesn’t sound authentic. although i would LOVE to believe selena and demi are still best friends

selena gomez took off the extension? or that is an old picture

thats obviously a fucking lie

• xCookieMuffin

Selena: Demi is my bestest friend :D
    Demi: Bitch, GTFO.

bwahahaha xD

“Well, Nick is a lovely guy, we’re good friends and I enjoy his company”

Sure…

fjnfi

• iLoveChimpanzee

until i see a picture of them hanging out again i wont believe it plus i love memi <3

agreed

• peacelovehearts

Is it illegal to marry your current tumblr theme?
    Cause i kinda want to.

• Lupo

She needs to start showing off her tits and ass more

——————————-

you’re both idiots

wow Niley I didn’t know selena gomez was a MAN

i always knew that!
    some desperate haters dont want to see demi being friends with selena. get the fuck oFF!!!!!!

go demi, go selena and go miley!!!

seriously people if the media can manipulate so easily i wouldnt watch tv or use the internet etc anymore!

• hey. its me

Damn, that sucks. Hope you get to lose the crutches soon

hey. its me said:

Damn, that sucks. Hope you get to lose the crutches soon

Thank you.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

=========================

When I said “they” I meant the media.

If I was talking about Miley or Demi I would’ve said “she” not “they”.

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

=========================

When I said “they” I meant the media.

If I was talking about Miley or Demi I would’ve said “she” not “they”.

You may want to reword that whole comment. It looks absolutely illogical.

• Demifever

okay.. so now demi and selena are besties again?

Selena the best!

• mileykicksass

I like Memi mostly because Miley and Demi can learn a lot from each other and Semi is cool too but Selena isn’t my favorite person. I remember liking the Miley and Mandy pair lol

• peacelovehearts

Demifever said:
    okay.. so now demi and selena are besties again?
    Ask Taylor.

really Selena really?
    : S

xv

• DemiPWNS

AWWW Delena! <3

• DemiPWNS

AWWW Delena! <3

o

“Each year there is a new love interest for the Gomez”

They’re trying to keep it real

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Feb 1, 2011 @ 01:35 pm
    Lupo said:

Jennifer Stone seems to pack on the pounds each also.

*sNoRe*

• hey. its me

It’s hard for me to believe this, but if it true than that’s great.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Feb 1, 2011 @ 01:26 pm
    does anyone else think everthing this girl says is a lie?
    ===================

Lol yes, but IDT it’s her fault. Miley used to lie through her teeth during her Disney’s Hannah Montana days (like 2006 – late 2008). It’s not her fault. It’s her team. Besides, anyone under 9 I’d say doesn’t know shit about the Semi break up. My little cousins still think Demi & Sel are BFFL’s. Sel does what she does and says what she says for her general audience…KIDS.

• hey. its me

You’re allowed to talk to people while you’re in rehab.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

hey. its me said:

You’re allowed to talk to people while you’re in rehab.

I think you are wrong…Only family, that’s what I knew.

……..

• Ella-JJHoe

sounds like crap to me but who really knows???? Could be nice if its true

• gears