Taylor Swift 4 ACM 2011 NOMINATIONS!

taylor-dutch-cosmogirl-82

Taylor Swift has been nominated for Top Female Vocalist, Album of the Year [For both artist & producer] and Entertainer of the Year at 46th annual Academy of Country Music Awards. ACM’s will take place at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, April 3 @ 8 PM EST and airs live on CBS.

Who Tay is competing with under!

Entertainer of the Year
Jason Aldean
Toby Keith
Miranda Lambert
Brad Paisley
Taylor Swift
Keith Urban

Top Female Vocalist
Miranda Lambert
Reba McEntire
Taylor Swift
Carrie Underwood
Lee Ann Womack

Album of the Year
Kenny Chesney – ‘Hemingway’s Whiskey’
Lady Antebellum – ‘Need You Now’
Jamey Johnson – ‘The Guitar Song’
Taylor Swift – ‘Speak Now’

Of course theres no songs about famous guys on her firs ablum thats becuase she was just stating. She didn’t know any famous guys yet. Well except like Tim McGraw. But most of her songs form her first ablum were written when we was like 12, 13, 14 years old. She wasn’t famous then to write songs about famous guys

excuse me but what she’s singing is not country
    it’s not fair for the other REAL country stars
    the only reason people buy her albums is that she doesn’t stop talking about other celebs in her songs
    people want to hear from her what happens behind closed doors

• Anonymous18

She CAN sing! Sure, she hasn’t got a huge powerful voice like Celine Dion, and sure she has had a few mess ups, but the girl CAN sing. Whether or not you like her music, you have to admit she IS talented. She plays 3 instruments and writes ALL her own music. (She writes most of her music ALONE, unlike other celebs who claim they write their own music, when in actual fact they are working with 5 other professional songwriters!

• peacelovehearts

Whoop whoop!

Mrs.WillDarcy said:
    You didn’t have to repeat yourself.She is a good singer not a great one.Atleast her fans have someone to vote for.Unlike most SGATS fans, JB fans and DL fans.

are you agreeing with me?

• GabriellaS

Anonymous18 said:
    I couldn’t agree with you more! Congratulations Taylor <3

Anonymous18 said:

THANK YOU! AGREED

• Mrs.WillDarcy

You are talking like she already won all these awards.Or are you saying the other nominee’s aren’t real country artist? Taylor has the same chance of winning as the rest.

taylorswifttttx3 said:

shes not talentless and if she was she wouldnt be nominated for all these awards.

Well Taylor. Never once did I say she was talentless. I said She is talentless compared to these other nominees. And trust me, I’m not saying she is a good singer, because she’s not. And in todays’ world, the worst of the worst get nominations for stuff.
    well… okay thats your opinion and i respect it but i dont agree

then you need this gif ;D

• xSweetCandyxx

YES!!!GO TAYLOR!!!!

• hey. its me

IMO, Taylor doesn’t deserve to win any of these awards.

Haha yes.I love Taylor!

well… okay thats your opinion and i respect it but i dont agree

then you need this gif ;D

JOE<3 love it.

• Mrs.WillDarcy

Well if this is fan voted it doesn’t matter what you think.But if itsn’t fan voted fan or no fan no one’s opinion really counts.

Hi peacelovehearts

• hey. its me

I’m aware that my opinion doesn’t really matter. Taylor is a teen star, who sings about famous teen celebrities, of course she has the best shot of winning. There’s just no way she deserves to win Top Female Vocalist over any of the other nominees.

• Untouchable

yay

taylorswifttttx3 said:

well… okay thats your opinion and i respect it but i dont agree

a classy anon. u don’t see that everyday.

Feb 1, 2011 @ 01:54 pm
    hey. its me said:

IMO, Taylor doesn’t deserve to win any of these awards.

congratulations. you have earned common sense.

Mrs.WillDarcy said:

we all know she’s going to win lmao
    most of her fans are young and we know that old fans(like the ones other country artists have) don’t bother voting as much
    what I meant was she shouldn’t have been nominated for country music awards because her songs aren’t rea?ly country
    her previous albums were more country
    the last one is almost pop
    anyway it’s not like if I said these things she’s not gonna win lol
    my argument is useless
    what can you do :)
    congrats in advance
    actually if fans voted then she deserves it
    and I’m still with my opinion about the reason people buy her albums (other celebs)

well… okay thats your opinion and i respect it but i dont agree

a classy anon. u don’t see that everyday.

well… okay thats your opinion and i respect it but i dont agree

a classy anon. u don’t see that everyday.

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

If Taylor Swift beats Carrie Underwood in best female artist of the year, then the world might as well end in 2012.

• taylorswifttttx3

sorry idk why it was posted twice.

Niley_Bang_That_Drum said:

taylorswifttttx3 said:

well… okay thats your opinion and i respect it but i dont agree

a classy anon. u don’t see that everyday

I’m not a fan of taylor but she’s classy because she’s a taylor stan I guess lol

taylorswifttttx3 said:

well… okay thats your opinion and i respect it but i dont agree

a classy anon. u don’t see that everyday.

u should get a legit account:)

• iLoveChimpanzee

Miranda Lambert
    Reba McEntire
    Taylor Swift
    Carrie Underwood
    Lee Ann Womack

Album of the Year
    Kenny Chesney – ‘Hemingway’s Whiskey’
    Lady Antebellum – ‘Need You Now’
    Jamey Johnson – ‘The Guitar Song’
    Taylor Swift – ‘Speak Now’

Taylor Swift’s music isn’t country.

• Mrs.WillDarcy

If you read my first comment you would know that I already said that.

• Voice of reason

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g0pFuM_MuM&feature=player_embedded# Jersey Shore the Movie

Hah, Mila Kunis as Snookie

• peacelovehearts

Taylor Swift’s music isn’t country.
    —————–
    Music industry > You.
    Your opinion is invalid.

• taylorswifttttx3

u should get a legit account:)
    how? i made my account yesterday but i dont know how to do anything else hahah

how? i made my account yesterday but i dont know how to do anything else

like what?

• Mrs.WillDarcy

I agree with you but not with AOTY.
    Lady A’s album has been out for a year.

• Mrs.WillDarcy

I think FEARLESS was the most pop album of hers.If fans of other country artist don’t bother voting they shouldn’t be complaining about Taylor winning.Yes,if its fan voted she deserves to win.She’s very fan oriented.I agree with you about the reason why people bought Fearless and Speak now.Theres no songs about famous guys on her first album.

Feb 1, 2011 @ 02:09 pm

Miranda Lambert
    Reba McEntire
    Taylor Swift
    Carrie Underwood
    Lee Ann Womack

Album of the Year
    Kenny Chesney – ‘Hemingway’s Whiskey’
    Lady Antebellum – ‘Need You Now’
    Jamey Johnson – ‘The Guitar Song’
    Taylor Swift – ‘Speak Now’

ur comments r absolutely legit.

• taylorswifttttx3

well… okay thats your opinion and i respect it but i dont agree.

congrats Taylor!

• Abby C.

I love Taylor Swift, I hope she wins all of these awards :]

• Blacktshirtndjeans

I like her alot, but i can kinda see where her voice, popularity, and that fact that ALOT of her songs are about liking boys, but then again a really good amount of her others songs aren’t. I also see where her voice isn’t the strongest, i really like taylor, but Carrie should win the award for top female vocalist.

lol this fan music video of better than revenge is like the best thing that has ever been made xD

• Lilly

You forgot Up On The Ridge by Dierks Bentley for album of the year which is leaps and bounds among the rest except for Jamey. You forgot Zac Brown Band too, also a good album

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Whats new? Always getting rewarded for awards you Dont even deserve.
    She cant sing for shit and all she ever writes about is fairtytales and mourning over some dumb guy who went running from her crazy ass.

• Mrs.WillDarcy

i love how people criticizing taylor’s singing are NICK stans. you must be kidding. the worst ‘Marius’ in history, nick jonas should maybe stick to singing in the car or the shower. as for the person who said if taylor swift wins over carrie underwood, the world might as well end… it’s funny, i said the same thing about nick getting a grammy. but as i predicted, he didn’t. and never will.

sit the fuck down ;)

sit the fuck down ;)

1. There is no living way taylor swift is better than carrie udnerwood.
    2. Nikc is irrelevant to this post.
    3. He is a lot more successful than you.
    4. Award shows nowadays…. Are horrific. No exceptions.
    5 Your mouth is a disgrace.

• Becca.

Lady Antebellum <3 should definitely win that award.

And, Brad Paisley and Miranda Lambert should win.

• Untouchable

?why you gotta be so mean?

• crazylady

People say you HAVE to admit she has a nice voice.

I don’t like her voice, I’m not a fan of her lyrics, and I hate the fact that every one of her songs are about having crushes on boys.

Alright, now I’m ready for the hate.

yes to all of this…I don’t like her voice either and her lyrics come off as too whiny

I really don’t see stage presence or personality either

Carrie has amazing vocals and demonstrates to be sweet. I hate country otherwise but I love Carrie

• crazylady

sit the fuck down ;)

you must be jealous if you think Nick did bad in Les Mis.

• BabyYoureAFirework

she’ll def. win album of the year even though i want kenny chesney to win

• Lilly

In a perfect world Miranda would win Best Female Vocal and either Jamey or Dierks would win best album.

Taylor will probably win Enetertainer since that’s always fan voted.
    I don’t understand why is she still nom for country awards shows. She so far away from being country nowaday, she’s just stright up pop

Miley is UGLY
    I repeat
    Miley is UGLY

• Voice of reason

Good for her, I guess.
    Live in the moment while it’s still here.

hey hey hey

• crazylady

weird the beginning of that All American Rejects song reminded me of Sims

• Voice of reason

Miley is UGLY
    I repeat
    Miley is UGLY
    Wrong post.

• Mrs.WillDarcy

Better to nominateed for awards at all then not being up for any.Better to win awards that you don’t deserve then losing awards you deserve to win.

• Voice of reason

Hey LG (:

• crazylady

Wrong post.

I don’t see why anons post that like it really matters.

I think all the Miley stans left this post anyway.

• crazylady

hi Mary

• mileykicksass

Ugh I’m praying for another snow day tomorrow, but it was more like an ice day lol

• Untouchable

i think she deserves those noms as much as the others do..go tay!

• Voice of reason

Just seen The social Network, tbh dont the big hype :/

New pic of Nick and Sam + family at friend’s wedding.

• mileykicksass

David Bowie <3

• crazylady

Oh my.

that’s kinda creepy

• Reverse_Psychology

U know what is weird *random thoughts* Watching the burnin up video by the jo bro’s

• Riddikulus

—————————————–
    forever alone

you must be jealous if you think Nick did bad in Les Mis.
    _____

I am not jealous, because he doesn’t have anything I want. It’s just, if you’re gonna g into the music business and go into musical theatre, you should have the voice for it. It was clear and evident that he didn’t when he sang ‘Empty Chairs and Empty Tables.’ He sounded so weak, he kept cutting his notes short because he couldn’t hold them, and he kept making this screeching sound. I won’t even comment on his acting.

• crazylady

so boring..this post needs to pick up

———————————————
    I’m praying for a snow day we’re supposed to get over 15in but the stupid weathermans always wrong

• crazylady

I just don’t see how someone could honestly find his singing weak in Les Mis
    in his band, ok but in Les Mis?
    people who say that often expect too much from him. they want him to be like Michael Ball
    one would at least have to admit that he did good for someone his age.

I didn’t hear weakness at all and I’m not saying this because I like him…because honestly I had never been truly blown away by him until Les Mis.

you must be listening to screamo if you hear a screech.

• LetsJumpTheSun

lady antebellummm <3

• BabyYoureAFirework

……..

• Desireee

I love Taylor and some country stars, but they should only have one awards show.

• CupcakezLover

Becca. said:
    Lady Antebellum <3 should definitely win that award.

And, Brad Paisley and Miranda Lambert should win.
    ---------
    IAWTC. (:

Carrie should win Top Female Vocalist !

iLoveChimpanzee said:
    I’m not hating when I say this, but seeing as ya’ll are being harsh on Taylor i’d like to let you in on some facts. Taylor writes ALL her own music, Carrie doesn’t. Taylor appreciates the role of being a role-model, Miley doesn’t. I can’t really say anything about Nick J, because I do think he is talented…however his brothers :0 The list could go on and on. Basically Taylor is talented than all the people y’all like at the moment. Her fans are not just teens, her fans are people who appreciate REAL music!

____
    if her music was so real and so amazing like omgeez she wouldn’t be that overrated.

you belong with meeeee.
    Today was a fairytale, You were the prince…

____________

Judging from your icon your not so much better of eaither since you like:

Rararammama Gagaoullaala
    or Pppoker PPPoker face

Ladygaga music is BULL SHIT, at least Taylor has actual lyrics that make fucken sense. Lady Gaga should use her voice in real songs and not waste her realy nice voice on those bull shit songs she makes.

Taylor Swift Rocks! Great voice and great songs! Love her style too!

Taylor Swift is bomb!

we all know taylor swift got talent! no denying it

Taylor swift is definitley the best country singer EVER! but love carrie underwood too!

Taylor Swift is AWESOME!(:

Shes not going to win… i mean she did in the past.. but iremember the las country show.. she wsa nom. for like 3 and won none..their getting tired of pittying her

• hey. its me

Miranda Lambert
    Reba McEntire
    Taylor Swift
    Carrie Underwood
    Lee Ann Womack

Album of the Year
    Kenny Chesney – ‘Hemingway’s Whiskey’
    Lady Antebellum – ‘Need You Now’
    Jamey Johnson – ‘The Guitar Song’
    Taylor Swift – ‘Speak Now’
    THIS

Taylor Swift is pop music. Not country. All of her songs sound the same. It doesn’t sound like country at all.

wow Niley I didn’t know selena gomez was a MAN

wow Niley I didn’t know selena gomez was a MAN

Why do you respond to me on each post, idiot. And besides, I can garuntee you that she’s either a man or horse. I can’t decide.

• hey. its me

If you read my first comment you would know that I already said that.
    Sorry, but I don’t read every single comment. I just browse through each post

• GabriellaS

• Mrs.WillDarcy

Taylor didn’t always write her own songs.Most of the songs on her first album have co-writers.On fearless she wrote most on her own but on Speak now its all her writing.Carrie co-writes some of her songs and they are sometimes beautiful (example:Mama’s song.)If you go on DBT tennesse you will see an list of songs Taylor wrote solo and songs she had parnter with.

FF to 2:48 – 2:55. He keeps squeaking as he sings “full OF”. Good singers don’t do that… it has a lot to do with control. As your voice is ascending, the transition from each note should be SMOOTH. That kept happening at both the West End and O2.

He looked like such an amateur up there. Stuck up like a sore thumb, he was the weakest link for sure.

how? i made my account yesterday but i dont know how to do anything else

like what?
    idk someone told me to get a legit account but i thought mine kinda was.. idk how to get an icon or anything hahaa

I don’t know someone told me to get a real account but i thought mine kinda was.. I don’t know how to get an icon or anything

they just thought you were an anon. you do have an account

I don’t know how to get an icon or anything

check this site for icons

they just thought you were an anon. you do have an account

oh hahahaha okayy then thanks:)

• hey. its me

I agree with you. But, Carrie’s vocals make Taylor sound like a deaf person….

hey. its me said:

I agree with you. But, Carrie’s vocals make Taylor sound like a deaf person….

This comment made me laugh in real life. It’s so true, and that’s the sad part.

• GabriellaS

I agree with you. But, Carrie’s vocals make Taylor sound like a deaf person….

Yeah, I agree Carrie’s vocals are better (this is coming from a die-hard Taylor stan) however she won a singing contest. In my opinion vocals aren’t everything, the word TALENT includes stage presence, performance skills, personality. Taylor has all of that as well as writing her own music and playing instruments. I can’t stand it when people say she doesn’t ‘deserve’ the awards.

FF to 10:49 That note was not in his range. It sounded odd. haha

• iLoveChimpanzee

____

you belong with meeeee.
    Today was a fairytale, You were the prince…

• taylorswifttttx3

don’t know how to get an icon or anything

check this site for icons

• omgitsjoejonas

Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood & Lady Antebellum to win.

tell me how selena gomez is a man

• hey. its me

I agree with you. But, Carrie’s vocals make Taylor sound like a deaf person….

This comment made me laugh in real life. It’s so true, and that’s the sad part.

she has breasts and a vag

• hey. its me

she has breasts and a vag

true story: I know a fat dude that has breasts..

• Mrs.WillDarcy

So what? She has 2 over rated songs.I think its better for an artist to have over rated songs then under played ones.

• Lupo

true story: song song different words

• GabriellaS

____

you belong with meeeee.
    Today was a fairytale, You were the prince…

Not all her songs are about fairytales. They’re 3 songs out of the 400 she has written

• omgitsjoejonas

I agree with you. But, Carrie’s vocals make Taylor sound like a deaf person….

—-|

stage presence? imo she’s kinda boring to watch.

• hey. its me

I agree with you. But, Carrie’s vocals make Taylor sound like a deaf person….

I’ve been to a few Taylor and Carrie concerts, and they both have good stage and personality. But, really, the category is “Top Female Vocalist”, so Taylor’s song writing abilities shouldn’t help her win this one. I understand that you’re a huge Taylor fan, and I respect that, but if were being honest here, Carrie deserves the award.

Taylor Swift has a rat face!

• iLoveChimpanzee

___
    LMAO she has like 10 overrated songs those two are just the most meaningless. im okay with taylor i have 3 songs from her new album but i dont think she’s THAT great, taylor is wayy too popular just like bieber and it can get annoying sometimes. do i think she deserves SOME awards? yes!

• Mrs.WillDarcy

Taylor? No.Carrie on most award shows wears a ball gown and stands in place.Taylor moves around alot and sometimes it makes my head spin.

• GabriellaS

@mrs.willdarcy I like you :)

• SpanishLullaby

I love Taylor. But she should not win Best Vocalist. She doesn’t have that strong of a voice. Her talent is in her song writing.

taylor swift is such a boring person

• hey. its me

Carrie always tries to be classy and serious at award shows I think. If you’ve ever seen her on tour, you’d know that she’s very entertaining and has great stage presence.

Feb 1, 2011 @ 02:25 pm
    omgitsjoejonas said:

I agree with you. But, Carrie’s vocals make Taylor sound like a deaf person….

—-|

stage presence? imo she’s kinda boring to watch

Straight up -.- She just sits… in these ugly dresses that make her look like a stick.

• GabriellaS

I understand y’all saying you don’t want her to win Female Vocalist but she does ‘deserve’ and should win Album and Entertainer of the year.

• mileykicksass

I swear if there’s a country award show she’ll win at least one award or be nominated for a couple, she’s not the best live but her songwriting skills are good…even if her songs are all kinda similar about boys

• Mrs.WillDarcy

YBWM isn’t meaningless the meaning is just typical for a sixteen year old.TWAF is just…..I can’t even explain.Its my least fave songs of hers.I agree Taylor is way too popular but it doesn’t bug me most of the time.

She needs to win AOTY.

• Bubbly-Joe

People say you HAVE to admit she has a nice voice.

Alright, now I’m ready for the hate.

• SpanishLullaby

Taylor may usually write about love and boys. But at least she write lyrics that are REAL. People can relate to them. Some artists write about drugs and sex… I mean sure, good for you, but its not really quality.

• hey. its me

Album of the year? Maybe. Entertainer of the year? I don’t think so.
    You have to understand that I’m not a Taylor hater, I’m just a country music fan. Taylor does not deserve to win over any of the nominees in the Entertainer of the Year category. That’s just a fact. Will she win? Most likely, but I strongly believe that she doesn’t deserve it more than the other nominees.

• Bubbly-Joe

Oh

And I don’t like country music anyway. So my opinion may be a little biased, but you know.

All of her songs are about boys breaking up with her and all the guys she dated.

• Mrs.WillDarcy

Awwww! I like you too! I am so happy! Thank you for saying that! No one has said that to me before on here.

• mileykicksass

She’s cranked out a couple Grammys so apparently people have respect for her music and style

• Mrs.WillDarcy

Taylor isn’t ready to win EOTY…yet.The album is still a new born.She needs to go on tour before being up for that award.

• mileykicksass

R.I.P post

ahaha this is a hard time voting, I LOVE THEM ALL!

• CupcakezLover

I like basically all of the nominees on that list. :D

• WYLMITE?

Feb 1, 2011 @ 05:51 pm
    Lilly said:

I have not heard about Dierks Bentley, but the Zac Brown Band definitely deserve a nomination.

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

Anyone that thinks Nick did bad in Les Miserables has mental problems. For an 18-year-old man, he’s pretty amazing. No denying it. And I can;t hear this “shaky” voice you keep reminding us of.

• Mrs.WillDarcy

In my opinion vocals aren’t everything,

THIS.

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

I’m tired of these country stars. seems like they have an award show every 5 seconds. 1st?

hell yeah

YAYAYAY I LOVE TAYLOR<33

Taylor swift is talentless compared to some of these nominees

• PaaperPlanes

Same old story not much to say,
    Taylor gets nominations every day.

Does anyone care?

• GabriellaS

I never said she didn’t co-write, I’m just saying she IS capable of writing music alone :)

• crazylady

this is the 3rd time I’ve watched this and I was listening carefully. I didn’t hear ANY squeaking and I apparently have good hearing (that’s what my mom says because I’ll often hear someone knocking on the door quickly). if there was squeaking at all, it was very very faint. are you a voice teacher? or a dog?
    he is an amateur compared to those people. most of them have probly been doing this for years so don’t see your point in saying he’s an amateur

Taylor swift is talentless compared to some of these nominees

taylorswifttttx3 said:

Taylor swift is talentless compared to some of these nominees

• Mrs.WillDarcy

Her weakest nomination is FVOTY.Because she has the least abit of talent in that section compared to the rest.

• Mrs.WillDarcy

Okay,that came out wrong.She CAN sing but just not as good as the some.And if she is talentness how does she have 73 wins?

Mrs.WillDarcy said:

— jeesum. how many times will i have to repeat myself. I said she was talentless compared to the other nominees. Not that I’m suggesting she’s a good singer, because she’s not. She gets so many wins, because her obsessor fans just sit on their butts and vote all day. Other people’s fans have a life. And in today’s world all the award show suck.

• milenator

her body and head looks odd in the picture lol

I love her music but i dont understand how its considered country. i guess thats a good thing though i hate country music

• Mrs.WillDarcy

True.But country music awards aren’t just about talent.They are also about fans.Most country award shows are fan voted.

• SpanishLullaby

She isn’t very Country anymore.