Blake Lively MOST DESIRABLE WOMAN

twelve-premiere-15

Blake Lively topped AskMen’s 2011 list for Top 99 MOST Desirable Women. Miley Cyrus was named one of the 10 Least Desirable Women. Top 10 included Mila Kunis, Miranda Kerr, Cheryl Cole, Scarlett Johansson & Katy Perry.

hot but i think there are hottest. oh well.

marinawashiski said:

I think she’s beautiful but not the most desirable woman.

not desireable huh? so is slutty cyrus!

• oxoemmaoxo

Cheryl fucking cole. -____-
    This list is now irrelevant to me.

• Oceanup

she’s hot and miley’s not deal with it!

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Ofcourse Oceanup mentioned about Miley being one of the least desirerable, twice. Oceanup you’re getting predictable here.

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

i love it when OU does that :)

• twycgnb

oxoemmaoxo said:

Cheryl fucking cole. -____-
    This list is now irrelevant to me.

———————–

well, obviously cheryl cole is thought of as desirable, its not irrelevant, because she is currently relevant whether you like her or not.

• suckit

blake is sexy.

chery cole is attractive!

• Lupo

Her extensions look phenomenal from that angle

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

i love it when OU does that :)
    _________
    LMAO, they’re original at times :D

• LovatoLoveXO

Scarlett Johansson should have been #1 she is sooo pretty and as for ou mentioning miley im not surprised. im used to it so i dont care. thats what Ou is best at pointing out miley’s flaws lol

• perfectdamnworld

I’m so happy for blake, she’s really gorgeous

• Ranii

Lea Michele 91.
    Diana Agron 81.
    Angelina Jolie 67.
    Ashley Greene 59.
    Taylor Swift 56.
    Rihanna 41.
    Nicki Minaj 37.
    Emma Stone 32.
    Beyonce 23.
    Emma Watson 17.
    Anne Hathaway 9.

• Untouchable

she is more desirable than MC….go blake!

• rainbow3000

Miley Cyrus was named one of the 10 Least Desirable Women

Somehow, I knew you gonna wrote that statement. But yaay! I love Blake <3 She's hot!

• Richard

If Blake Lively is more desirable than Miley Cyrus I want to
    know who’s making up the rules of this contest?

• Claire

Thank God Miley was put in least desirable. She’s one of the most fugliest girls in hollywood. Ugly face, even uglier attitude. I don’t really like Blake, but whatever. Good for her.

• partyindabaham

Richard said:

If Blake Lively is more desirable than Miley Cyrus I want to
    know who’s making up the rules of this contest?
    Richard, are you a pedophile?

No one is making up rules for a contest, men voted for the most desirable list and the least desirable on that site are calculated based on the votes by its male readers.

Blake Lively is really stunning so it isn’t surprising.

• Richard

Uh no, I’m not a pedophile and considering that Miley is of
    legal age are you a moron??

Blake Lively is really stunning so it isn’t surprising.

agree! hottest girl in the world!

FOR MONths ihavent been on ocean and there still the same. why havent u posted who else was on least desirable list. gosh

• WYLMITE?

Cheryl Cole
    Blake Lively

I agree (:

• marinawashiski

I think she’s beautiful but not the most desirable woman.

• xSweetCandyxx