Holly Cavanagh The Climb American Idol

this was so cute…I love Jennifer Lopez, that was really sweet of her to give her another chance and hopefully she makes it all the way!!! :)

• popculturegirl

I saw this last night on American Idol and was disgusted. She messed up like 4 times before she finally started sounding halfway decent. The judges are too soft this season.

yep she looks like a blonde kstewart

She melted my heart – a breath of fresh air. Don’t be haters be happy that a cute young girl gets to live her dream – if only for a little while. Come on let me feel the love.

idkMyBFFjill said:

So basically, Miley saved this girl’s ass?
    ____________________________________________
    Actually jlo saved her can you see or hear at all

Feb 2, 2011 @ 11:59 pm

idkMyBFFjill said:

So basically, Miley saved this girl’s ass?
    ____________________________________________
    Actually jlo saved her can you see or hear at all
    ______________________________
    Rude ass
    ____________________________________________
    thanks but who the fuck was talking to u i dont see u in this convo

• Karina Redd

Wow. Great singer. It’s funny how OceanUp posts the randomnest things.

idkMyBFFjill said:

So basically, Miley saved this girl’s ass?
    ____________________________________________
    Actually jlo saved her can you see or hear at all
    ______________________________
    Rude ass

she was ok i wish the judges sayed no she won’t make it :OOOOO

she just cried just to get in hollywood what a bitch

At that time, she must be loving Miley and this song! good for her!

You believe in that song?.. Yeah. aww!

I love it when someone sings songs by Miley at the auditions:)

Feb 2, 2011 @ 09:46 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

So basically, Miley saved this girl’s ass?
    ———————————————-

UM NO, DEFF NOT…THE FACT THAT SHE CAN SING AND HAS SOME ACTUAL TALENT SAVED HER ASS…..SHE SANG IT BETTER THAN MILEY..BUT SERIOUSLY WHO CAN’T SING BETTER THAN MILEY?

I never watch these random videos, but I don’t know what made me click on this one. By the end of the video, I was balling. YOU GO GIRL.

no one knows real talent anymore… this girl can’t stay in key while she sings, she may have a pretty tone to her voice but it won’t save her when she switches keys in teh middle of the song. idol is stupid and the only place where real talent is anymore is broadway.

nice

• ILoveMiley

GO HOLLY
    your an amazing singer and really pretty
    hope you win
    I really do mean it:)

Why isn’t this under the Miley Cyrus category?

this literally made me start balling.. i hope she makes it and her dreams come true. she may not be the best singer, but she is passionate

• paperheartsx3x3

I DON’T WATCH THIS SHOW…
    BUT, I THOUGHT SHE DIDN’T DO THAT BAD THE FIRST TIME. MADE SOME MISTAKES DURING THE CLIMB BUT AT THE END WAS AMAZING. SHE NEEDS TO WORK ON HER VOCALS A LITTLE MORE, BUT WHO AM I? ;) I’M NO SINGER.

FORMSPRING ME

• idkMyBFFjill

So basically, Miley saved this girl’s ass?

• pwoper

Wow, she looks a lot like Kristen Stewart.

• _liesyoutold

pwoper said:
    Wow, she looks a lot like Kristen Stewart

mte.

• pwoper

Also, The Climb was no better, she changed keys in that one too. This is why I don’t like watching this show.

why was this posted? im never a hater but i mean what was the point? luv ya oceanup :)

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

this is really good.

some of the things that get posted on this site really shouldnt get posted..
    just because she sung the climb it gets posted?
    Lets all freak out! wow, this girl isnt even very good, but it’s only posted b/c she sang a miley cyrus song. somtimes i wonder.