Justin Bieber FIRST KISS @ 11 OR 12

juxgindbdbdg
7887

Justin Bieber to ET on his first kiss: ‘It was kinda awkward.. I was, like, 11 or 12. And I was on a snowhill and it was late and we were all cold and I was, like, with this girl and we were together and then I kissed her. It was really awkward.’

Justin will headline 2011 BBVA NBA All-Star Celebrity Game in LA, Feb. 18. Garry Marshall wants Justin to star in ‘New Year’s Eve’. A source told E! News: ‘They tried, but it doesn’t look like they’re going to be able to make it work because of scheduling.’

his first kiss is different everytime LOL..first time he became known his first kiss was during a slow dance with a girl at a dance when he was 13 i think…then he says he doesnt remember his first kiss and now this story
    ——————————————
    maybe he hasn’t had a first kiss haha

I thought he got his first kiss at a Dance ball or something..

• okGo

is nobody on ou? :(

• BeautifulLie.

Oh Bieber.

I had my first kiss when I was 2 years old.

• wavy

maybe he hasn’t had a first kiss haha

i saw a picture of him kissing a girl lol..hes just changing his story everytime..i wonder why

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

__________________

Lol I thought that

• BeautifulLie.

Maybe because his first kiss was a little awkward.

• LetsJumpTheSun

i thought he said it was on prom with the girl he liked or something and he was like 13.

HE IS A LIAR!!!!!!!! I HATE LIARS

• wavy

lol bieber is a liar lol..whats the real story..and oceanup is dead..i guess ill be back later..peace

• AnonymousEeE

THIS POST IS SEMI ALIVE.

Feb 2, 2011 @ 12:35 pm
    AnonymousEeE said:

THIS POST IS SEMI ALIVE.

NO ITS NOT ITS DEAD!

• AnonymousEeE

Feb 2, 2011 @ 12:35 pm
    AnonymousEeE said:

THIS POST IS SEMI ALIVE.

NO ITS NOT ITS DEAD!
    Stop lying!

• paulamr

“It was kinda awkward.. I was, like, 11 or 12.”

so it was yesterday… oh how awesome congrats

paulamr said:

“It was kinda awkward.. I was, like, 11 or 12.”

so it was yesterday… oh how awesome congrats

• AnonymousEeE

paulamr said:

“It was kinda awkward.. I was, like, 11 or 12.”

so it was yesterday… oh how awesome congrats
    lol

• AnonymousEeE

for anyone who is on…does my Icon work?

AnonymousEeE said:

for anyone who is on…does my Icon work?

• AnonymousEeE

AnonymousEeE said:

for anyone who is on…does my Icon work?

thanks

do you guys mean first kiss as in lips or just kiss in general?

Feb 2, 2011 @ 01:03 pm

do you guys mean first kiss as in lips or just kiss in general?

lips

• BabyYoureAFirework

i thought it was at a dance wtf

Feb 2, 2011 @ 01:10 pm
    BabyYoureAFirework said:

i thought it was at a dance wtf
    HE IS A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• BabyYoureAFirework

HE IS A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

about which lol

do you guys mean first kiss as in lips or just kiss in general?

lips
    ——————-
    I will never understand what goes through a 7 yr olds mind when they get kissed on the lips then….

sucha lie..that wasnt his first kiss

ff to 7:25

——————
    If he honestly doesn’t remember, my PLAYA alarm just went off! Hmm…Justin, maybe you won’t remember when you get married either

Lol I feel so bad cause I’m 14 and haven’t been kissed yet I’ve stayed up until 1 AM with a boy in his room….sad

sucha lie..that wasnt his first kiss

ff to 7:25

____

he’s such an ass about it also..he’s basically saying he kissed her because it was a bet
    “i dont remember her name” = wtf really..he obviously does! ughh such a big ego!!

great

Miley also abuses like like like like

lol Selena is so big now, everyone wants a piece of Selena.

Jessie replied to her ha

• peacelovehearts

Eleven? The fuck?
    I was playing with my Bratz dolls.

I didn’t even know it was Selena in that twitpic. I thought it was a man.

Feb 2, 2011 @ 01:58 pm

I didn’t even know it was Selena in that twitpic. I thought it was a man.

lmao

i remember hearing that nate..i think that’s his name (from selena’s band the blond one) was a heroin addict

• xxbehappyxx

BIEBER <3

wavy said:

______________

LOL HE IS A PATHETIC LIAR TRYING TO COME ACROSS LIKE A PLAYER. JUST TELL THE TRUTH ONCE.

sophieeee said:

Niley_Bang_That_Drum said:
    way too young to be kissing. just saying.
    maybe that’s why his lips are so huge…from all that ‘kissing’.
    ________

More likely all his dick sucking. His nickname in school was Hoover.

• weareinfinite

That’s lovely. Except for the fact that nobody cares.

I hate the way he talks “we were, like, together, and I ,like, kissed her!”

• AnonymousEeE

Well he’s a bad actor anyways…Was hoping they consider Joe Jonas since the producer said he did so well in Valetines Day audition….yet disney made him turn it down…whatever….I’ll see it for Zac Efron <3

I love that little kid on the back haha. Bieber is so damn hot!! ;) <3

• joesgirlforver

11 or 12, Dang I had my first kiss when I was 8.

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

joesgirlforver said:

11 or 12, Dang I had my first kiss when I was 8

That is beyond sad.

• NEW MUSIC
  • Jasmine

I was 7/8..

• wavy

• AnonymousEeE

ou is dead…..why? Not like snow magically melted away and everyone went places.

• AcidPinkLemonade

I haven’t had mine yet.
    TBH, I don’t see the big deal about it.

Bieber keeps lying about his first kiss I wonder how it was or maybe he just doesn’t remember.

• Untouchable

biebs :)

• sophieeee

it was with his mom.

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

way too young to be kissing. just saying.

• sophieeee

Niley_Bang_That_Drum said:
    way too young to be kissing. just saying.
    maybe that’s why his lips are so huge…from all that ‘kissing’.

• XoePowns

Feb 2, 2011 @ 01:39 pm
    sophieeee said:

Niley_Bang_That_Drum said:
    way too young to be kissing. just saying.
    maybe that’s why his lips are so huge…from all that ‘kissing‘.
    LOL THIS

Justin is getting hotter and hotter every day omg

• LovatoLoveXO

im so hating texas at the moment in arlington by tomorrow we will miss 3 days of school because of ice which we wil most likely have to make up later on :(

Oh boohoo. I live in MA and we have to make up 6 days of school. Suck it up, your lifes not that bad

• WakaWakaEhEh

I had it when I was thirteen.. that bastard.

• Voice of reason

“Like, like and then I like.”

Rme