Miley Cyrus New Orleans Fan Meeting Pix

miley-orleans-meeting-1

Credit: Miley-Cyrus.FR & MileyCyrus.BZ.

I kno this is so off topic but did u guys hear selena gomez is gonna present at the grammys?

Shes so tall.

Shes about 6’1 at least

• twycgnb

she looks really pretty in that last picture.

beautiful :D

• Gable16

nope she’s just “5’5 shorter than me and i’m “5’7 that girl beside her is like “5”0, miley’s mom is pretty much the same height i am.

she’s 5’4 not 5’5!

• JustBreatheee.

pretty pretty pretty.

nipply cyrus

• WYLMITE?

Feb 2, 2011 @ 09:06 am

Shes so tall.

Shes about 6’1 at least
    Taylor Swift is something like 5’11..

• LovatoLoveXO

she’s 5’4 not 5’5!
    ___

no hunny she grew shes 5’5 and always seems to be an inch shroter than me

• Signorina. aNonimo

She looks pretty..i wish her all the best..

I don’t know if shes dating anyone seriously..I hope she takes her time..love sucks…my gf broke up with me just a few hours ago..my heart is broken…

• perfectdamnworld

does anyone know why I can’t change my pic?

• 143Miley

Yeah she’s 5’5 I’m like an inch and a half taller.

I’ve met her and she’s 5’4 without heels because im 5’5 and she’s shorter than me. I’m not wearing heels either that day.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Hello OceanUp people ;)

is she still smoking bong?

no way she is 6’1!! even taylor swift is 5’11 and miley’s way shorter than taylor! thats BS!!

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

is she still smoking bong?

Probaly XD

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

is she still smoking bong?

Probaly XD

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

post’s dead :/

• hey. its me

is she still smoking bong?
    I doubt it

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Hello OceanUp people ;)
    ______
    Hello old soul xD

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

Hello OceanUp people ;)
    ______
    Hello old soul xD

hahaa XD

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Im getting a tattoo on my wrist next week :O Anyone know if it hurts much? hahah

• WYLMITE?

Signorina. aNonimo said:

She looks pretty..i wish her all the best..

Aww *hugs*

test

• okGo

miley is actually looks cute in the last picture :)

test

nice of her

• XD

;)

• oceanUP

her face is plumper

so pretty

she is mine. i love her. u r my soul miley

• mly.dreamer

this girl is here on earth for me

• mly.dreamer

she is still as cute as she was before. she still looks so young

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

She’s definitly not 6’1” morons. -.- She hasn’t left New Orleans because it’s the best place in the world <3 except the weather is crap today. :(. She’s so pretty. And Miley’s eyes are blue. not brown. What the heck?

pretty

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

Her hair is BEAUTIFUL short. She needs to keep it that way. Reminds me of my sister. Both beautiful. <3.

on the first pic shes really beautiful..
    the others are normal. like normal people.
    i am glad that she isn’t always THAT beautiful
    cause selena always makes me think im ugly.. :p

• okGo

i was gonna say whos arms are around mileys waste,
    but i just realize its miley :)
    took me a while to figure out how that one is work :P

• deathjrjrjr

she looks beeautiful

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

is this post alive?
    _____
    We’re trying to keep it alive. xD Selena looks fierce on a your icon!

• renee

she looks gorgise

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:
    ____
    I have heard that taooes don’t hurt that much, but it’s possible it may hurt a little if you put it on your wrist. Good luck! What are you getting?
    Thank god hahah XD I such a priss when it come to needles XD I’m getting each wrist done and they are both gonna be Kurt Cobain quotes the first is gonna be “Nothing really bothers her,she just wants to love herself..”

and the second on my left is gonna be “It’s better to burn out then fade away,Peace.Love.Empathy,Kurt Cobain ” :) I’m a big fan if you couldnt tell haha
    _________
    Hahah, I’ve noticed that you’re a Kurt lover ^_^ I like your choices, esp. the second one.
    R.I.P. Kurt
    haha Suppose it’s kinda hard to miss :P Aww Thank You,i’ve always loved those quotes :( He was so misunderstood and it’s kinda sad that some people think of him as “stupid” or just a junkie :/

xx

• _liesyoutold

What happened to her hair?

• rimiley

miley rocks
    MMMMMMMWH

• rainbow3000

At least she wore a bra

• m

rainbow3000 said:
    At least she wore a bra

She wore one because she knew you’d be perving around looking for nipples.

• abcd………..

she’s still in new orleans, i thought she was done with “so undercover” last week. i’m confused….

• marinawashiski

Flawless as always <3

@abvd…….. These aren’t NEW. They’re just random fan meeting pix

• xSweetCandyxx

She looks great <3

Those brown eyes!!!!! I like them better blue but they’re starting to look natural.

what’s with the thick makeup??

no she does not wear a bra! look at that bump? its her nipple!

• WYLMITE?

Gravity wants to bring me down.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:
    ____

• okGo

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

what tattoo you getting?
    and it all depends on how close to a bone it is, how big the tattoo is and the colour/amount of colour they gonna use will make it hurt more,
    but is nothing to worry about :)

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

WYLMITE? said:
    Gravity wants to bring me down.
    _____
    Mayer <3

• crah

aww, last pic. :3

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

LOL, I find this very funny “The band and crew said the ship was peaceful and calm during the day shots, but when it came time for the performance shots at night, things got eerie. The performance was supposed to be shot completely at dusk, but extras were complaining of being hit, pushed, and even having their hair pulled out of nowhere, but never seeing who did it. A camera man’s lens cracked suddenly while filming the boat’s deck and he never found an explanation for it. Joe recalls feeling a hand drag along his shoulder blades as he was taking a break in the ship’s dining room, but withheld it until they were done shooting. The giant “S.O.S.” behind the band kept flickering and would go completely out for 5-10 minutes, but the technicians could never find any problems with the circuitry. Fans who took pictures during the performance scenes claimed to see floating orbs of lights all around. Upon packing up and leaving the set, crew members claimed that the ship’s horn sounded numerous times, but when they went to check the control room no one was there.”

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt