Selena’s TV Mom Supports Jelena’s Love

selena-gomez-justin-bieber-laugh-17

WOWP mom Maria Canals-Barerra supports the special relationship between Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber. She told E! News: ‘He’s very sweet. I’ve met him a few times. I can’t imagine how difficult it would be for two superstars like that to actually have a budding romance, but I wish them the very best.

From what I have seen so far he’s a nice young man. They probably have a lot in common because they come from a regular life and were discovered young to have special talent and passion for singing and acting. They became super stars at a very young age, both of them. And I think they have the goods.

Some people are kind of like pushed into this business. I don’t think they were pushed in the business. They were genuinely discovered based on real talent.’ Will Justin be on Wizards? ‘There hasn’t been any official word on that, but that would be a fantastic idea.’

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Feb 2, 2011 @ 11:06 am
    Feb 2, 2011 @ 11:02 am
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Wow Maria.
    Way to rat them out -_-

___

lol ikr but im getting real pissed off by them i mean just admit it’ll be better for everybody
    ==============

IA. But seriously they should do it themselves. I’d hate to hear my relationship was outed by my boyfriend/girlfriend’s co-worker.

Ew x.x

FIRST COMMENT ;)

LOL, busted.

Whatever Maria, you know you love Selena with David Henrie. :)

a

• Lupo

Selena made a fatal publicity move with her Biever shomance and it’s pretty obvious that Jake T Austin is next on her radar.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

_________
    o Greyson Chance

Mmmh maybe they will be eachother dates for the Grammys ;p

Selena has talent?

• crazybeautifulLife

<333333333333333333333

Selena a Super Star? LOL NO!! haha

Selena can do way better

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Feb 2, 2011 @ 11:06 am
    Feb 2, 2011 @ 11:02 am
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Wow Maria.
    Way to rat them out -_-

___

==============

___

yeah that sucks! but what did they expect?

Yes Selena has talent, she’s a good actress :D

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

its about time someone admitted it.

Feb 2, 2011 @ 12:21 pm
    Miley- Demi -Da… said:
    its about time someone admitted it.

Yup. :)

• okGo

i just never understood why the people hide the relationships…
    if you admit people will not always be asking the same question “are you guys dating” over and over!
    celebs confuse the fuck outta me

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Lol

• wavy

lol she just told on them…

• xCookieMuffin

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Wow Maria.
    Way to rat them out -_-

IA. But it was bound to come out sooner or later. Selena and Justin should have just come out with it in the first place.

• Lupo

I’m p sure Selena herself came out with the sho-mance when her team (Mandy Bear) notifyied the paps that Selena will be screwing the nuts off of Biever in a $3000 a night hotel in St Lucia

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Wow Maria.
    Way to rat them out -_-

_________________

Well it was pretty obvious before

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

Selena singing and talent don’t go together. And what kind of ugly shirt is that. Aren’t you supposed to wear undershirts with see-through shirts, Selena?

Probably for publicty. Like if they dont admit to the fact that they’re dating then everyone will be Questioning it which creates more publicity

You can always count on Maria to say something. I wonder if she does it because she doesn’t feel she’s famous enough to make a difference or be heard. Jennifer Stone does the same thing.

ha

• oxoemmaoxo

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Wow Maria.
    Way to rat them out -_-

Feb 2, 2011 @ 11:02 am
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Wow Maria.
    Way to rat them out -_-

___

• yesitsmeagain

I wonder what Selena and Justin will say when they find out that she just told everyone that they ARE dating :P

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

_____
    Yeah, great idea for the views.

God could fucking support them and I wouldn’t care about their tween romance. NEXT

So she’s pretty much saying they are dating, interesting

THE SEXIEST COUPLE EVER

• xSweetCandyxx

Okayyy

“I can’t imagine how difficult it would be for two superstars like that to actually have a budding romance” -> Why would on earth she need to add ACTUALLY word on it, she insinuated they’re just Fauxmance

• dina

cause theya re nto daitng, shut u po alreayd stupid media, even botht of them comfriems that, they are eachtoehr;s best friends that si all, so get a life