Joe Jonas COFFEE BEAN MEETING

joe-jonas-coffee-meeting-65

From @taralovessyou & @kelleyjo_: My friend and I were on our way home from Disneyland when the Jonas Brothers’ band Ocean Grove sent out a tweet saying they were giving away tickets to their concert. We were 10 minutes away from the place so we decided to just go and get the tickets.

When we showed up, John Taylor, Jack, Rob & Joe were there. They were really sweet and John bought us hot chocolate and cupcakes. We hung out and talked to them for like half an hour.

• hey. its me

They’re all sweet girls. I talk to all of em.
    —————

Don’t associate yourself with them they’re batshit. I don’t want to lose you to them!
    I talk to Jersey and dangerous, and they are far from being ‘batshit’.
    from what i’ve seen of them, they’re only nice to Joe fans/stans.

aid:

I only go on like 3 posts per week, but from what I’ve seen, Nick stans seem the best lol
    ———————

Oh thank you. <3

THANK YOU, THANK YOU (?

YES!!! NOW HAVE A NEW DEMI’S POST

I blame Nick’s bitchiness to his diabetes most of the time though

• omgitsjoejonas

‘ve never heard these, but fair play if it’s true. pics or it didn’t happen, imo.
    ————————

why can’t you just admit that the jonas aren’t perfect? joe was in some event i cant recall wich like one/two months ago and he didn’t let fans take pics with him or approach him they posted it on Anything Disney. Nick has been bitchy in live chats and on twitter etc. Kevin went to Disneyland like two months ago and acted liek a diva etc

—-|

calm yo’self.
    i know they’re not perfect, no one is perfect. i didn’t know about these events. i’m sorry for not knowing everything, jeez. but even if they did, how will that change my opinion on them o,O

disney girls are bitchs. drugs, crazy, alcohol, lesbian pics…..

I like y’all, y’all

Feb 3, 2011 @ 11:41 am

disney girls are bitchs. drugs, crazy, alcohol, lesbian pics…..

disney girls are lesbian pics :O

• hey. its me

disney girls are bitchs. drugs, crazy, alcohol, lesbian pics…..

Disney girls are normal teenagers

• Voice of reason

from what i’ve seen of them, they’re only nice to Joe fans/stans.

They all get a lot of backlash from defending Joe, and not everyone agrees with it (understandable) but, yes they usually only talk to people that don’t trash Joe.

Is that wrong?

I blame Nick’s bitchiness to his diabetes most of the time though

He is a really sweet guy with his fans :) but he has always been uncomfortable with human contact, even with his family.

Feb 3, 2011 @ 11:38 am
    hey. its me said:

They’re all sweet girls. I talk to all of em.
    —————

I talk to Jersey and dangerous, and they are far from being ‘batshit’.
    from what i’ve seen of them, they’re only nice to Joe fans/stans.
    They’re nice to the sane users/anons.

He’s really sweet most of the time but sometimes he gets bitchy like in that interview in NYC when they were promoting CR2 where he started “fighting” with Joe

• Lilly

LOL what’s with the claws?

leave nick alone, he isn’t a bitch. 77

They’re nice to the sane users/anons.
    ———————————-

…………………..

• hey. its me

from what i’ve seen of them, they’re only nice to Joe fans/stans.

Is that wrong?
    No, it’s not wrong, but I heard that they’re all over the age of 20, and in my opinion, it’s extremely immature of them to argue with people because they disagree with them. The mature thing to do would be to , first of all, NOT be on Oceanup, and/or just ignore the Joe haters. Their nasty comments are completely unnecessary for people of their age. That’s my opinion, though. I’m sure they’re nice people..

—-|

do you have a link? (:

Feb 3, 2011 @ 11:45 am

They’re nice to the sane users/anons.
    ———————————-

…………………..

• Lilly

WYLMITE? said:

Feb 3, 2011 @ 11:38 am
    hey. its me said:

They’re all sweet girls. I talk to all of em.
    —————

I talk to Jersey and dangerous, and they are far from being ‘batshit’.
    from what i’ve seen of them, they’re only nice to Joe fans/stans.
    They’re nice to the sane users/anons.
    lol If they’re only nice to Joe stans, why are they nice to me?
    I knew it Jerz and Danger serectly hate me behind my back ;)

do you have a link? (:
    ———————–

nope, but it’s an interview from when they were on tour and it was around the time of joe’s birthday

what post?

do you have a link? (:
    ———————–

—-|

is it on youtube? i’ll search. thanks anyways (:

• hey. its me

lol If they’re only nice to Joe stans, why are they nice to me?
    I knew it Jerz and Danger serectly hate me behind my back ;)
    I said, “from what I’ve seen”. I’ve only talked to one of them, and she was actually nice, but from what I’ve seen on other posts, they seem to be rude to anyone who has something negative to say about Joe.

• rainbow3000

Joe looks nice =)

is it on youtube? i’ll search. thanks anyways (:

yeah i think it is

Feb 3, 2011 @ 11:47 am
    Lilly said:

WYLMITE? said:

Feb 3, 2011 @ 11:38 am
    hey. its me said:

They’re all sweet girls. I talk to all of em.
    —————

I talk to Jersey and dangerous, and they are far from being ‘batshit’.
    from what i’ve seen of them, they’re only nice to Joe fans/stans.
    They’re nice to the sane users/anons.
    lol If they’re only nice to Joe stans, why are they nice to me?
    I knew it Jerz and Danger serectly hate me behind my back ;)
    I was about to mention your name. haha

• :)

Feb 3, 2011 @ 08:32 am
    mileyfan said:

I am disappointed with miley

U aren’t the only one.

I’m not a Miley fan but she can handle her life in a better way.
    and there are not excuses for not do it cuz some people say: “her parents divorce”, “the adolesence”, “the bad friends” and if you look for a excuse, you’re going to find one.

She just have to take the control of her life, she can do it the problem is that she doesn’t take the responsability.

rainbow3000 said:

Joe looks nice =)

I know!

• rainbow3000

miley smoking and braless new candids

Oceanup will so post the most unflattering picture and there’s lot to choose from on that set

joe is so gay

Yum.
    (;

• Anonymo

no this is a pic of miley smoking at first i thought it wasnt her but u can tell cause she has the same nail polish anyway scroll down

• Becca.

Lol oh Joe :)

Anonymo said:

I’m so disappointed

he’s always been down to earth.This is why I love him. :’) he’s really sweet .Their whole band is just made of great talented guys

a little bit too low there Joe…
    & he wonders why ppl think he’s gay.

I still love miley

does anyone really care about what shit is miley up to anymore ? seriously she’s just another lindsay . I wouldn’t be surprised if she died with aids or an overdose lol

what evil person

a little bit too low there Joe…
    & he wonders why ppl think he’s gay

1) lol I failed at seeing what’s wrong with the pic or what is “too low” xD
    2)when has ever wondered why people think he’s gay ?

why is miley not wearing a bra? and its so cold, supposed she would somehow cover up a bit? she is such a low class

• your momma

fucking hot.

lol jack’s shirt pwns
    I love him :D

I couldn’t see some of the pictures of her smoking but here’s this, I don’t know if it’s real:http://earsucker.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/miley-cyrus-smoking-with-liam-hemsworth.jpg
    I don’t know when that is but she might damage her voice with that thing. It’s her life, though. She can live it the way she wants

what evil person

she’s funny and he sings very well, I wish she would leave this bad phase, but don’t think it will happen

Miley Cyrus FLAWLESS & BRALESS CIGARETTE SMOKER! Photo Credit: X-17Online! http://twitpic.com/3w54cr

Miley Cyrus HUGE TATTOO GORGEOUS! What do YOU think of her new tattoo? Photo Credit: X-17Online!

OU sarcasm. I cant even. <3333

a little bit too low there Joe…
    & he wonders why ppl think he’s gay

now there’s rules on how low to hug someone? joe’s hand not even near his butt! go away hater!

OU sarcasm. I cant even. <3333
    ==

Omg her breast are saggy! she is just gross!

why does he keep cutting his hair like this ?
    boy,let it grow out a little

random but I wonder where can I get that suglasses the girl with the braid is using….so nice!

lol miley is trace in the making

Feb 3, 2011 @ 11:20 am

let’s all be friendsssssss

DemiandMileyPones said:
    I wouldn’t be surprised if Miley ends up in rehab. Really, I wouldn’t.

You say it like rehab is a bad thing.. lol

Miley’s hanging out with Anna’s BFF Cheyne Thomas (Cheyne tweets about Anna like all the time..)
    Anna + Miley = BFFs forever.

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:17 am

DAMN OU HOW LONG IS IT GOING TO TAKEEEEEEEE WE NEED THE POST. -.-

check your DMs.

• the people’s voice

Anonymous1 said:

You know I hope Memi is over, I don’t want Demi hanging out with Miley if she’s still friends with Anna and company..

I get what you’re saying but I find it completely insensitive when Demi stans say things like this. Demi is the one who introduced Miley to all these scenewhores, let’s not forget.

this is true

I’m not being insensitve, Miley might have met Anna through Demi but Demi didn’t force her to be friends with her and she’s not forcing her to still hangout with them even after all that happened. I thought Miley would have learned her lesson with the bong video.

• hey. its me

Oh and Mileyopolis told us months ago that Miley smoked so it’s not a surprise to me.

All the haters said that months ago

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Joe es hermoso perfecto. Lo noto un poco cansado mucho tiempo en el estudio de grabación. Pero me da gusto verlo compartir con sus buenos amigos. Quisiera ver de nuevo a Winston. Y los malditos haters mueranse dejen en paz a Joe hablan de pura envidia. Mas gay seran ustedes idiotas
    Toda la razón.

• Voice of reason

You realize this is a Joe post right, hold your horses, “Flawless Miley Smoking with Additional Lovely Tattoo” should be up in a matter of minutes.

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:12 am
    Voice of reason said:

Voice.

People who don’t follow you cannot read your tweets.

Ohh..
    And I cannot retweet your tweet since your account is locked…

m

I’m disappointed in you Miley. I Love U. But u need 2 get ur shit together first. 15 minutes ago via Osfoora for iPhone

ralph awww :(

who?

• the people’s voice

the people’s voice said:

where is billy ray at these times?

Combing his mullet.

lol

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:11 am

—————

This chick smh

Voice.

People who don’t follow you cannot read your tweets.

Ohh..
    And I cannot retweet your tweet since your account is locked…

But, if I unlock my account then I get creepers. No one wins. Just stop being lazy and copy and paste :P

ralph awww :(

Ralph (raf) is so irrelevant… him and his t33nsource nonsense lmao.

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:11 am

—————

This chick smh

LMAO… EPIC WIN.

DAMN OU HOW LONG IS IT GOING TO TAKEEEEEEEE WE NEED THE POST. -.-

Voice of reason said:

Voice.

People who don’t follow you cannot read your tweets.

Ohh..
    And I cannot retweet your tweet since your account is locked…

Okay.

The Voice Of Reason says…
    @oceanUP No, this is nothing that we didn’t expect. Yes, it’s unfortunate, but in all honesty, we all saw this coming.

• DemiandMileyPones

_____

Same.

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:17 am

DAMN OU HOW LONG IS IT GOING TO TAKEEEEEEEE WE NEED THE POST. -.-

check your DMs.

• Anonymous1

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I need to see that camilla belle interview with conan yesterday.

lol. demi who presented anna to miley

• omgitsjoejonas

‘ve been their fan for three years in july, and i have never felt like they were bitchy. and if he was a bad boyfriend, demi would of been happier about the break up.
    —————————————–

they have plenty of fan stories that could say otherwise and plenty of live chats were ahem nick and joe have acted like bitches. i dont know if he is a bad boyfriend but don’t give me the whole “if he was a bad boyfriend she would have been happy” crap cuz that’s not true at all.

—-|

lol what.
    i’ve never heard these, but fair play if it’s true. pics or it didn’t happen, imo.

• Anonymousness

Anon stans and the lunatic clique (danger_ous, joehoe and jerseygirl

_______

I’ve never talked to/seen Jerseygirl but I always hear about her. I kinda wanna talk to her now.
    (I guess it’s true when they say “Haters make you famous” xD)

omgitsjoejonas said:

Joe was only good when he was with demi

—|

judging by the fact demi went to rehab after the break up, i’d say that’s the other way round.

when they dated, joe was good for her, I guess

Psh You don’t know shit.
    It’s a difficult job, he gets too much of hate. And why do you say that?
    ——————

I don’t know sometimes you guys just make him seem like a douchebag by saying thinks like “he fucks anything with a vajvaj” even though you think you guys think that’s making him look good and other times you guys bash kevin, demi, taylor or nick to defend him.

hey. its me said:

I really can’t stand stans.

what are you doin here then? we are all stans [proud face]

nonymous said:

Joe was only good when he was with demi
    —————————————–

I think Demi brings out Joe’s inner bitch so no.

no, I think Taylor did it

• omgitsjoejonas

oe, nick and kevin bitches?
    judging by the fact you said ‘apologive to demi for whatever’ shows you have no proof of this.
    ——————-

omg nick, kevin and joe can be bitches to their fans i wasn’t necessarily talking about them being bitches to demi. anyways, when i said joe should apologize for whatever i meant he should apologize for whatever he did to demi, cause im sure he did things he shouldnt have done either for her to be a bitch.

—–|

i’ve been their fan for three years in july, and i have never felt like they were bitchy. and if he was a bad boyfriend, demi would of been happier about the break up.

Feb 3, 2011 @ 11:28 am

Psh You don’t know shit.
    It’s a difficult job, he gets too much of hate. And why do you say that?
    ——————

That’s so not me(:

• Voice of reason

Why can’t we be friends, why can’t we be friends…

• hey. its me

I really can’t stand stans.

what are you doin here then? we are all stans [proud face]

Not everyone stans. I like fans, but stans are ridiculous. You seem nice, though lol

• Gearsarealwaysturning

you gotta be proud of who you are. Btw does anybody know where can I watch camilla on conan O’brien yesterday? :'(

• Voice of reason

What kind of Joe stans are you talking to?
    I cannot recall ever talking to a JoeHoe that says any of the above.

Feb 3, 2011 @ 11:27 am

Psh You don’t know shit.
    It’s a difficult job, he gets too much of hate. And why do you say that?
    I’m curious, what exactly is the point of stanning someone?

You know it.

9 am
    hey. its me said:

I really can’t stand stans.

what are you doin here then? we are all stans [proud face]

haha i’m kidding :) I am a camilla belle stan so that’s kinda irrelevant :P

—————————————-

can you not with that? demi’s life doesnt revolve around joe and joe’s life does not revolve around demi’s.

i never said it did.

—————————————–

Feb 3, 2011 @ 11:30 am
    Voice of reason said:

What kind of Joe stans are you talking to?
    I cannot recall ever talking to a JoeHoe that says any of the above.

You go Voice Of Reason.. xx

What kind of Joe stans are you talking to?
    I cannot recall ever talking to a JoeHoe that says any of the above.
    ———————————

Anon stans and the lunatic clique (danger_ous, joehoe and jerseygirl

• Gearsarealwaysturning

oh and Nick stan :) i try to not show it too much, but sometimes I can’t help it.

Psh You don’t know shit.
    It’s a difficult job, he gets too much of hate. And why do you say that?
    I’m curious, what exactly is the point of stanning someone?

You know it.
    Seriously, what’s the difference between a stan and a big fan?

no, I think Taylor did it
    —————–

i think they both did, hence why i couldn’t stand joe in 2008 or in 2010.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

thanks for your not help. (?)

• Voice of reason

What kind of Joe stans are you talking to?
    I cannot recall ever talking to a JoeHoe that says any of the above.
    ———————————

Anon stans and the lunatic clique (danger_ous, joehoe and jerseygirl

They’re all sweet girls. I talk to all of em.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Seriously, what’s the difference between a stan and a big fan?

ask eminem.

im definitely a nick chick but i can admit he’s a little bitch

• hey. its me

They’re all sweet girls. I talk to all of em.
    —————

• Voice of reason

“he fucks anything with a vajvaj” No JoeHoe has ever said anything remotely close to this.

Can’t speak for the anons though.

Feb 3, 2011 @ 11:32 am

Psh You don’t know shit.
    It’s a difficult job, he gets too much of hate. And why do you say that?
    I’m curious, what exactly is the point of stanning someone?

You know it.
    Seriously, what’s the difference between a stan and a big fan?
    IDK?
    Call me whatever you want to. I love Joe Jonas(:

———————

Oh thank you. <3

im definitely a nick chick but i can admit he’s a little bitch
    Like, my opinion of a true fan, is someone who can admit that. lol

Feb 3, 2011 @ 11:34 am

They’re all sweet girls. I talk to all of em.
    —————

I talk to Jersey and dangerous, and they are far from being ‘batshit’.

DemiandMileyPones said:
    I wouldn’t be surprised if Miley ends up in rehab. Really, I wouldn’t.

You say it like rehab is a bad thing.. lol

I know right, not a bad thing at all. I go to rehab when I’m bored, nbd.

• hey. its me

I like a lot of celebs, but I would never kiss their ass, especially on OceanUP. Am I the only one that would be creeped out if I had stans? I’d be so annoyed if people thought I was perfect. idk.

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:21 am

Anna + Miley = BFFs forever.

lol what.
    ————————

GORGEOUS!!!!

.-.

Feb 3, 2011 @ 11:37 am
    hey. its me said:

I don’t think anybody is perfect(:

lol. demi who presented anna to miley

So? And Keith introduced Anna to Demi…Your point?

• Voice of reason

They’re all sweet girls. I talk to all of em.
    —————

That’s all a matter of opinion. But, thanks I’ll be fine, I have a mind of my own.

• Voice of reason

I’m tweeting up a storm today. :P

we need a miley post, this was to be a joe post

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:23 am

lol. demi who presented anna to miley

So? And Keith introduced Anna to Demi…Your point?

DMd with an insider on twitter. Keith has been axed from Demi’s friends & Anna too… Idk bout Miley though…

• Anonymous1

But Miley obv thought/thinks she can trust these people because her own best friend(Demi) did. I’m not saying Miley shouldn’t take responsibility for her actions. But come on, let’s not get all sanctimonious about Demi like she’s such a good girl.

un dia sin ti es como un año sin ver lloveeeeeeeeeeeeer

lol. demi who presented anna to miley

So? And Keith introduced Anna to Demi…Your point?

demi doesn’t need miley to go out with anna

—————————–

Why?

Listening to “the climb”…so bored

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:27 am

un dia sin ti es como un año sin ver lloveeeeeeeeeeeeer

creo que la cancion en espanol es mejor que la cancion en ingles.

I love shrimp. (:

lol. demi who presented anna to miley

So? And Keith introduced Anna to Demi…Your point?

demi doesn’t need miley to go out with anna

demi known bad companies without the aid of miley

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:28 am

—————————–

Why?

He’s a major alcholic + smokes + weed + it all.

I love Miley (well used to anyways) and I get your point but all I’m saying is that the last thing Demi needs in her life right now is Miley, Anna etc.

@Macy

Even if you follow me, you can’t RT my tweets?
    Hmm..

@Mary

I don’t see your icon.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Thank the lord! he’s such a bitch.

:29 am

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:27 am

un dia sin ti es como un año sin ver lloveeeeeeeeeeeeer

creo que la cancion en espanol es mejor que la cancion en ingles.
    si!

He’s a major alcholic + smokes + weed + it all.
    ———————

Oh :O Juicy what about Nolan and Marissa?

• hey. its me

I agree with both of you.

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:30 am
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Thank the lord! he’s such a bitch.

Agreed. If it weren’t for the fact that his parents have money… He wouldnt be in California.

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:28 am

—————————–

Why?

He’s a major alcholic + smokes + weed + it all.
    what about Chloe brigdes?

@Mary

No, because if I RT your tweet, then my followers(even those who don’t follow you) can see it too.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Marissa seems like a normal teen. [seems] xD

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:30 am
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Thank the lord! he’s such a bitch.

True that. It’s kinda sad though, because he’s been friends with demi for too long, sucks that he is crazy like that :/

I bet joe smells good.

These rich kids are the worst man, first anna and now keith. lol

@Mary

Bummer..

• Daydreamer…..

Joe is looking very cute <3

• Anonymous1

You should turn your whole sentence around. How about Miley needs someone like Demi who’s gone throughthis spiral. I think Miley is fully aware that what she’s doing is wrong but she doesn’t care about anything anymore, including herself. Maybe she needs someone who actully gives a fuck about her to be a good friend. It would be completely disgusting for demi to abandon her through all of this when Miley has been there for demi numerous times.

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:31 am

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:28 am

—————————–

Why?

He’s a major alcholic + smokes + weed + it all.
    what about Chloe brigdes?

No clue.

my hubby, Joe!

• taylorswifttttx3

i wish i was lucky enough to meet him id do anythinggg. i love him<33

• purplekoolaid

The worst part about it is, at the time, she meant it. She wasn’t doing all this stuff just 6 months ago. There’s something wrong with her.
    What are you talking about? Miley has been acting like a low-budget, drunken skank for years now! remember she was taking pics in her underwear for god knows who at like 13! maybe she wasn’t smoking/drinking (in public at least) but its not surprising.

• Voice of reason

ol If they’re only nice to Joe stans, why are they nice to me?
    I knew it Jerz and Danger serectly hate me behind my back ;)

All stans are like that.

• hey. its me

ol If they’re only nice to Joe stans, why are they nice to me?
    I knew it Jerz and Danger serectly hate me behind my back ;)

All stans are like that.
    Like I said before, I’m not 100% sure of what a stan is. No one cared to explain it to me, but I honestly couldn’t care less about these Joe stans. So, it doesn’t matter

• Voice of reason

LILLLLY! How obscene, I thought you only came on after hours?

Feb 3, 2011 @ 11:51 am
    Voice of reason said:

ol If they’re only nice to Joe stans, why are they nice to me?
    I knew it Jerz and Danger serectly hate me behind my back ;)

All stans are like that.
    All ‘fans’ are like that. They will obviously respond if you trash-talk their favorite celebrities.

• purplekoolaid

…you people do realize that DEMI is the one who punched a girl in the face and totally flipped out? im a fan of hers, and im glad shes getting help, but being mad about her tourmates not visiting her is unfair.

they are understandably angry at her. and while im sure they wish her well, not holding grudges against people is a far cry from being bff. it will take time for everyone to put that past them and move on.

joe stans think they know joe and act like they know everything about him and that IS annoying.

• omgitsjoejonas

people can only judge a celebrity on the image and persona that they let the world see, for all i know i could be completely wrong about him and he could be a complete asshole, but the persona he puts out seems legit to me, and i like it. why is that annoying?

• hey. its me

But, don’t you think it would be more effective to just ignore the haters? They’ll eventually stop hatin’ if you ignore them

@hey.it’sme

You’re right. It doesn’t matter.
    Anyways, it may appear to be that way, but it’s really blown out of context.

They are Joe fans and they don’t like when people talk trash about someone they admire. How complicated does that sound, it’s all there in black and white.

It’s how you choose to interpret it.

• JoeHoe15

whoa!!! LUCKY GIRLS…..

• hey. its me

I’m just gunna jump in and say that, I agree with the anon, I think it’s annoying when people act like they know other people, in general, not even just with celebrities.. Aaand, I don’t think you’re an annoying stan/fan. You seem like a nice one :)

• Lilly

hey. its me said:

lol If they’re only nice to Joe stans, why are they nice to me?
    I knew it Jerz and Danger serectly hate me behind my back ;)
    Well of course if you’re talking smack about Joe, they’re not gonna be exactly your best friend just like how any stan would react.

• hey. its me

You’re right. It doesn’t matter.
    Anyways, it may appear to be that way, but it’s really blown out of context.

It’s how you choose to interpret it.

It’s not complicated it all.

• Lilly

Voice of reason said:

LILLLLY! How obscene, I thought you only came on after hours?
    I have a day off today

• Anonymousness

he does not look like the once very enthusiastic funny joe he used to be

• hey. its me

True. But, when I was growing up, I was taught to ignore haters, because all they want is to get a reaction out of you. Obviously, not everyone was taught that, and I respect that. Like I said before, I’m sure they’re nice girls.

• Lilly

Here’s what I don’t understand, every fan group defend their fave celeb not just the Joe ones. So why are the Joe fans always single out and why is it Jerz, Danger, and JoeHoe that are always pick on?

—|

i know what you mean, i guess id be pretty annoyed if an outsider thought they knew me. & thanks, im glad im not annoying, lmfao ;D

• hey. its me

Here’s what I don’t understand, every fan group defend their fave celeb not just the Joe ones. So why is the Joe fan always single out and why is it Jerz, Danger, and JoeHoe that are always pick on?

I dont know. I’m not even the one that brought them up in the first place. I’m just the only one you guys responded to haha. I think stans in general should just lighten up. I mean, it wouldn’t affect me at all if someone said they hated my favorite celebrity, but thats just me.

• Anonymousness

I wish Joe would shave. He looks dirty and lazy. JT needs to lose weight before he has a heart attack. Glad Demi looks so well & rested. And, yes, Miley is a lying skank. Does that cover everything here? Can’t anyone stay on topic anymore?

___

and demi needs to find better mo’fucken friends. (marissa and sarah and krista seem sweet from twitter but i dont know about the rest.)
    I think demi just felt the need to fit in and do everything everyone else was doing and just lost herself.
    Oh, and joe’s Jersey Shore haircuts gotta go. He may have grew up here, but no way does that pull off…

Feb 3, 2011 @ 11:55 am

I could say the same for all stans.
    Why are you so bitter towards the Joe stans?

haha rawr

• ljs1202

• m

miley smoking and braless new candid

she’s not smoking anything.

• xSweetCandyxx

Cute <3

@Mary

I can still RT it though. Like you know put ‘RT’ and then copy and paste your tweet. Like I’ve been doing :P
    We’re such rebels.

• Daydreamer…..

I don’t like that Anna girl or her little posse either. I wish Miley would stop talking to them, for real.
    Although, I think no matter what your influences are, you still have the power to make your own decisions so…

he looks ‘thrilled’

Daydreamer….. said:
    Joe is looking very cute <3

Nunz!

We didn’t really get to chat yesterday. Hi!

He looks bad

how can you say that? He’s so freaking HOT

idk bout Marissa, but she visited Demi twice while she was in treatment center in Chicago. She didn’t pay for the flights though… her family is not wealthy.

• hithere

rawr

I agree with this 100%

• Daydreamer…..

Joe is looking very cute <3

Nunz!

We didn’t really get to chat yesterday. Hi!

Hey, Mary, girl! :D
    Yeah, we didn’t *sad face* How are you?

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:36 am
    Voice of reason said:

lol

@Mary

We’re such rebels.

True dat.

————————————–

but how do we know miley was there for her? while demi was in rehab miley was partying with anna? lol

• Daydreamer…..

That’s nice, if my friend was in rehab, I would be visiting all the time, making sure she’s okay. I think those two are genuine good friends.

——————

so demi’s fam payed?

@Mary

You’re winning at posting GIFs today.

Nunz!

We didn’t really get to chat yesterday. Hi!

Hey, Mary, girl! :D
    Yeah, we didn’t *sad face* How are you?

Good!
    I’m making shrimp fettuccine currently.
    Do you have a twitter? I just recently got one and some could say that its my newest addiction. :P

How are you?

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:40 am

——————

so demi’s fam payed?

LOL who else? Not Marissa.

Nunz!

We didn’t really get to chat yesterday. Hi!

Hey, Mary, girl! :D
    Yeah, we didn’t *sad face* How are you?

Good!
    I’m making shrimp fettuccine currently.

How are you?

————————————–

I’m just gunna jump right in to this conversation.. It honestly doesn’t matter if Miley was physically there for Demi while she was in rehab, but I think it’s safe to assume that Miley at least called her once. Also, it doesn’t matter what Miley’s done for Demi. If Demi is a good friend, she will be there Miley no matter what.

• Anonymous1

————————————–

Because Demi always mentioned it? Demi always said she calles Miley when she was feeling down. Miley was the one she called when she broke up with Joe and Miley stayed on the phone with her till 4 o’clock in the morning.

• Signorina. aNonimo

Those are lucky girls to be able to hang with Joe..hes always so good to his fans..

Nunz!

We didn’t really get to chat yesterday. Hi!

Hey, Mary, girl! :D
    Yeah, we didn’t *sad face* How are you?

Good!
    I’m making shrimp fettuccine currently.

How are you?

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:40 am
    Daydreamer….. said:

I think there’s a line… I mean treatment costs $15,000+ a week, and Demi PAID for Marissa so I feel like she’s taking advantage of that..

LOL who else? Not Marissa.
    ———————

oh lol

Nunz!

We didn’t really get to chat yesterday. Hi!

Hey, Mary, girl! :D
    Yeah, we didn’t *sad face* How are you?

Good!
    I’m making shrimp fettuccine currently.

How are you?

• Daydreamer…..

You got a point there. :/
    Idk, I mean it’s none of my business, maybe Demi just needed a friend.

lol at insider anon. conclusion: Demi has NO friends & needs NEW friends.

I CAN SEE THE GIFS? O.O

• hey. its me

Perhaps Demi wanted Marissa there..

BrittanyxJonas Brittany
    im the words of bieber NEVER SAY NEVER. RT @oceanUP Quote on page 119 of Miles To Go, Miley wrote: ‘I guess my http://tl.gd/8j4t94

I CANT EVEN. WHAT IS AIR

i feel like 90% of her friends take advantage of her. sad. do you know if any of the jonas or anyone from the tour called demi or her family?

hi

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:44 am
    hey. its me said:

Perhaps Demi wanted Marissa there..

I have my own speculations, but that’s just me.

Nunz!

We didn’t really get to chat yesterday. Hi!

Hey, Mary, girl! :D
    Yeah, we didn’t *sad face* How are you?

Good!
    I’m making shrimp fettuccine currently.

How are you?

Hey, Mary, girl! :D
    Yeah, we didn’t *sad face* How are you?

Good!
    I’m making shrimp fettuccine currently.

How are you?

Good!
    I’m making shrimp fettuccine currently.

How are you?

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:45 am

They didn’t. Fact.

so she is a good friend…

I have my own speculations, but that’s just me.

what do you mean?

Feb 3, 2011 @ 08:29 am

miley smoking and braless new candids
    ___

I thought she’s such a liar. She said she never smoked beause her grandpa died of lung cancer. What a hypocrite slut.

• mileyfan

I am disappointed with miley

• :)

I LoVe this boy So much!!!!!!!!!!!!

wth

• Noo_Idea

=====================
    this

They didn’t. Fact.

damn :/

• Voice of reason

I’m so confused… who reported me?
    And for what reason?

he looks way happier than when he is with Ashley greeen..lol

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:46 am

so she is a good friend…

(not that insider anon)… I think she’s abusing Demi’s money… Like clearly Demi had a lot to pay for, lawsuit + treatment yet she had Demi’s family pay.. Idk. Demi doesnt have a lot of ppl she can trust.

I <3 our convos. Joe -> Miley -> Demi. TOPIC CHANGES EVERY 2 seconds lol.

• Noo_Idea

Voice of reason said:

hi
    ===================
    hey :)

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:48 am

I <3 our convos. Joe -> Miley -> Demi. TOPIC CHANGES EVERY 2 seconds lol.

thats oceanup for you

BrittanyxJonas Brittany

I CANT EVEN. WHAT IS AIR
    ….
    CO2 H2 kr Ar…etc-

• hey. its me

Perhaps Demi wanted Marissa there..

I have my own speculations, but that’s just me.
    Maybe you’ve never known someone that’s been to rehab before, So, I’ll explain something to you real fast. When you’re in rehab you only get a certain amount of time with visitors per month. Marissa wouldn’t have been able to see Demi at all if Demi didn’t want her there.

• Daydreamer…..

I feel like if I were a celeb, I’d be boring
    Paparazzi: So, Nunzia, how’s the life, what are you doing tonight?
    Nunzia: Uh, reading, having pizza with friends….
    P: Any crazy club scenes? Fun stories?!
    N: Um, well, does Chuckee cheese count? I went wth my cousin and fell on a slice of pizza on the floor…..

@Mary

I did. You’re too nice to be on oceanUP :P

• FEB 11

NEVER SAY NEVER

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:49 am

BrittanyxJonas Brittany

I CANT EVEN. WHAT IS AIR
    ….
    CO2 H2 kr Ar…etc-
    lol… it’s a tumblr expression. When youre laughing so hard you cant even breathe. So youre like wth? Where is the air? I cant breathe it. lol tumblr is weird. I kinda just adopted it.

• Anonymous1

They didn’t. Fact.

Yeah even kevin admitted they didn’t call. As much as I am angry they didn’t, its sort of udnerstandable. demi was an absolute killjoy on tour. I’m sure when their anger subsides, they will give her a call.

hi
    ===================
    hey :)

Lmao Hi

Someone spammed me and I was just testing to see if it would work.

Lovely icon btw.

• Signorina. aNonimo

Im sure Joe wishes has no ill will toward Demi..he’s mature enough to understand she has issues..im sure in his heart he wants her to be happy and successful..

lucky girls…
    JOE IS SEXY

• Gearsarealwaysturning

the jb didn’t call demi? the demi? aw that sucks.

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:50 am
    Signorina. aNonimo said:

—————————

mature? lol

• hey. its me

Side note: I hated how people said that Demi’s problem had nothing to do with Joe. SMH

• Daydreamer…..

Totally, he seems like a genuine guy. Besides, they were friends at one point.
    Even if it were my worst enemy, I would never wish that on anyone. :/

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:50 am

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:49 am

BrittanyxJonas Brittany

I CANT EVEN. WHAT IS AIR
    ….
    CO2 H2 kr Ar…etc-

Ohhhh… :)

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:49 am
    hey. its me said:

Perhaps Demi wanted Marissa there..

I have my own speculations, but that’s just me.

I’ve said too much already but… there’s more too it then that.

Gotta go!

• Signorina. aNonimo

I went to rehab for 3 months and got a lot out of it..Im sure Demi will be stronger for the experience..i hope she works a good program of recovery outside of rehab and surrounds herself with positive influences..

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:52 am

————————————–

Well I hated how people blamed Joe for everything that happens/happened

• Anonymous1

this. Its an extremely awkward situation. The girl nearly ruined his time on tour and he just finds out that she has issues. Its hard to muck up the courage to talk to someone after all of that.

@Nunzia

Not much these days. Just at home tweeting and checking OU.

How are you dear?

• hey. its me

I wish you and Demi the best :)

hey. its me said:

I seriously don’t think it was because Joe. Demi has always had issues. BIG ISSUES btw…

————————————–

Well I hated how people blamed Joe for everything that happens/happened
    Blaming him for everything is ridiculous, but obviously, he was part of the reason why she had her meltdown.

———————–

im pretty sure they or at least joe knew about demi’s issues since you can see her cutting marks when she went to disneyland with joe.

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:52 am

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:49 am
    hey. its me said:

Perhaps Demi wanted Marissa there..

I have my own speculations, but that’s just me.

I’ve said too much already but… there’s more too it then that.

Gotta go!

Bye ;)

• Signorina. aNonimo

thank you hey.its me

I really feel for her..I cant hate on her..its a waste of time and energy..

i think these next few months out of rehab are critical and I hope she gets her life together and does great things in her life.

• hey. its me

I honestly don’t think it was 100% his fault, but, I know for a fact that he was part of the reason

——————————————

Well we don’t know that and if he was then he’s a shitty friend to not call her afterwards.

THIS USED TO BE A FUN HOUSE! AND NOW FULL WITH EVIL CLOWNS

How?

• omgitsjoejonas

i love how everyone here is trying to decide who demi and miley should hang out with. demi’s problems were from herself, not her friends. and miley’s upbringing seems to be the thing that has led her to smoking and salvia. people just want to blame anna and everyone else because god forbid that it’s miley or demi’s fault.

• Noo_Idea

hey :)

Lmao Hi

Someone spammed me and I was just testing to see if it would work.

Lovely icon btw.
    ===============
    lol

and thanks
    I like yours
    It’s totally different, I mean very creative

IS*

thank you hey.its me

I really feel for her..I cant hate on her..its a waste of time and energy..

I’ve never had to experience rehab for myself, but i definitely have a lot of sympathy for people that have. I think it takes a lot of guts to admit that you have a problem, but I have nothing but respect for people who seek help for their issues. :)

• Daydreamer…..

@Mary
    Sounds fun! I’m not doing much, another snow day, and I’m staying home tomorrow too! But I better go cause I’m babysitting my cousin and he’s driving me nuts xD lolz
    I’ll talk to you later! Bye Mary!
    Bye everyone!

• Anonymous1

———————–

Even then, like I said, demi was an absolute killjoy on tour. And its not even just sources that said this, if you watch videos during CR2 promo, while everone was socializing she’s off rolling her eyes at Joe and Chloe Bridges having a conversation. She was just really really bitchy. So given all that, its understandable why he can’t talk to her right now.

• LizzieHawkins

Mehh what happened to OU?

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:57 am
    omgitsjoejonas said:

——————————–

well it’s not demi’s fault that she has an eating disorder and was depressed so she cut.

How?

It’s really not hard to figure out.
    A wise man once said “If you’re not part of the solution, then you’re part of the problem”. I’m not saying Joe’s a horrible person, but he most definitely was not part of the solution….Anyways, I hope Joe and Demi will be able to work things out and be friends some day

• Anonymous1

they’re called enablers. Miley’s issues have nothing to do with her upbringing. its the public ridicule, the divorce, and liam leaving her in the middle of all of it because he didn’t wanna deal with her, that has all gotten to her. She has no foundation and can’t be left ot her own devices.

Bye Daydreamer (:

• Noo_Idea

===================

yeah, I think this too… like Daydreamer said:

no matter what your influences are, you still have the power to make your own decisions so..

—————————-

because he’s a coward?
    —————————————

• LizzieHawkins

It’s really not hard to figure out.

That’s soo not gonna happen..
    Sad but true

——————————–

——-|

no, but who is anyone here to say that it’s anna’s fault, or her friends fault? it seems to me that demi has had these problems since before she even met most of these people. they are HER problems, not anna’s. not anybody elses, HERS.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

STUPIDD GIRL, STUPID GIRL (8)

@M

I’m sorry dear, but she is.

• Signorina. aNonimo

Celebrities have to worry about whos a true friend and whos a hanger on type a user type..it must be hard when their are people kissing up to you to weed out the good and the bad sometimes..

Bye Nunz <3

• Gearsarealwaysturning

will i fuck up my haaaaaaaaaaaaair

It’s really not hard to figure out.
    —————————

Yeah I still don’t get how Joe had anything to do with Demi’s issues, BUT if he didn’t treat her well and with the way he’s acting (not showing her support etc) I hope they never become friends again.

• hey. its me

It’s really not hard to figure out.

That’s soo not gonna happen..
    Sad but true

Not trying to sound like bieber, but never say never. Demi’s a changed person. Anything can happen.

————————————-

they’re called enablers.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

selena is what the world needs.

That’s soo not gonna happen..
    Sad but true
    —————–

Well if Taylor and Joe were friendly last year at that award show anything can happen.

• hey. its me

It’s really not hard to figure out.
    —————————

The fact that he wasn’t part of the solution makes him part of the problem. I think Joe had every right to bring his girlfriend on tour with him, but that didn’t help Demi with her issues, meaning, that was part of her problem.

• omgitsjoejonas

oh hellz no. bitches aint blaming joe. it’s ridiculous. demi has problems, things like that happens and they were happening way before joe was significant in her life.

• Signorina. aNonimo

Joe probably has pity for Demi…im sure one day if and when Demi is ready they will communicate..he’s not going to now..she’s not ready for it.

Feb 3, 2011 @ 11:05 am
    Signorina. aNonimo said:

——————————-

Demi doesn’t need Joe.

Feb 3, 2011 @ 11:05 am

That’s soo not gonna happen..
    Sad but true
    —————–

LMAO True that.

Feb 3, 2011 @ 11:05 am
    omgitsjoejonas said:

—————–

sad but people always blame the jonas for everything

——————————-

Demi doesn’t need Joe.

considering the way she took the break up, i think she kinda does.. she stopped holding herself together when he stopped being in her life. i think he was kinda like what kept her together for a long time.

.-.-.-.adñalsd-a.s

He looks happier than with Ashley Greene.!lol

He looks the same to me. With Ashley, With Garbo, with Nick, With Jack….all the same :| that is his default face.

I think I’ll start stanning Joe at least on oceanUP even if I don’t buy his cds, kid gets too much hate.

• demi

lol especially with garbo

• Signorina. aNonimo

Well if Demi never wants to speak to Joe..she will never speak to Joe..

Lucky girls :)

_________________________________________
    TRUE!!!

LOLING HARDCORE @ oceanUP’s Retweets of Miley Stans and people freaking out.

Few favs:
    RT @gears01: @oceanUP LMAO she needs A DAD and A MOM. No nick jonas, lol.

RT @SabrinaJtweets: @oceanUP Miley’s going to do whatever she wants. She obviously doesn’t wanna be a rolemodel anymore. Hannah Montana is DEAD.

RT @MileyUntamed: @oceanUP I agree with @ohsoniley. Miley needs Nick, he’s the one who can save her.

RT @JadoR3WILDF0X: @oceanUP Tattoos.. I’m like alright she’s badass.. But cigarettes.. YOU’RE GOING TO EFFING DIE! -.-

—————–

sad but people always blame the jonas for everything

—|

ikr. tbh though, both miley and demi fans are looking for people to blame, because like i said before, god forbid that it’s their fault.

miley is trainwreck

• hey. its me

After treatment I doubt she needs him. But, I don’t think it would do any harm if they communicated. I’m sure Demi needs to apologize to him for a few things, and if and when she does, it’s up to him if he wants to forgive her or not. I guess only time will tell

——————————–

demi’s been a trainwreck for the past two years though and she doesn’t need someone who doesnt deserve her and didn’t/won’t treat her right in her life

the world would be so much better place without miley. hope she dies of lung cancer!

• Signorina. aNonimo

Just think..there may come a day when there is a Joe post and no mention of Demi…lol

RT @GoofyGomez: @oceanUP On July 10th, 2010 Miley said that she would never smoke and people who smoked were idiots.. look at her now.

A+ TWEET.

RT @Occhipie: @oceanUP She totally can’t take a promise or do what she said but I still love her :)

LMAO @ ignorant fucks.

No one’s even hating on him lol

ughhhhh fucking haters
    you know what ? joe never really gave a fuck when he was told he was gay or that he looked bad with facial hair
    the only thing that got him worked up (he just told the paprazzo to have some respect,it wasn’t really a big deal) when he was told that jashley was a pr .
    so yeah keep searching for little details trying to have anything against him but hey
    good luck with that ;) you won’t find any

—|

ikr.

miley will have lung cancer

when this became a miley and demi post? come on guys, stop with that, let’s talk about joe

———————

forgive her for what?

u and ur hand tonight

No one’s even hating on him lol
    ——————

well in general he gets a lot of hate, although it’s gonna be hard cause i can’t stand joe myself he’s too dumb and stupid for my liking..

you can talk about joe and we can talk about miley, how’s that?

———————

forgive her for what?
    ___
    I really don’t know much about the tour situation, but from what it looks like, Demi apparently was a total “bitch” to Joe and everyone else on the tour.

• hey. its me

No one ever stays on topic here. It’s confusing and entertaining at the same time

———————

forgive her for what?

idk if you realized, but for the whole camp rock two tour in promo etc. she was a right bitter bitch. like, really stuck up, even before the break up.

———————————————

well can’t blame her for that

Joe is very happy with her life now. Peace

lalala

———————————–

joe is a bitch and stuck up too and so are kevin and nick. really i think she needs to apologize for being a “bitch” to whoever she offended and joe needs to apologize to demi for whatever, there all settled.

———————————————

well can’t blame her for that
    I dont now any details, I’m just going by what I’ve heard, but If I were Demi, I wouldn’t really be proud of the way she acted on tour. So, I’d assume that maybe, just maybe, she would like to apologize for her actions someday

we know demi needs a friend, and miley need someone who is trying to be a better person, this way she can also change

———————————

what did she do?

———————————–

joe, nick and kevin bitches?

Feb 3, 2011 @ 11:17 am

fairytale…both are lost

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I love joe. :) <3 :) <3 :) <3 :) <3 I hope that's enough smileys and hearts.

• hey. its me

Yeah, but some people need to realize that she was obviously dealing with a lot of issues. That shouldn’t be an excuse, but it is. I’m not a fan of Demi’s music or acting, but I honestly have so much respect for her. I don’t know how people can’t respect her at all.

see i tried stanning joe but 10 minutes later he’s already irritating me man i can’t do this

let’s all be friendsssssss

Feb 3, 2011 @ 11:19 am

Then don’t.
    I’m there for him. And I can definitely say his fan-base is strong enough (:

Joe was only good when he was with demi

joe, nick and kevin bitches?
    ——————-

Feb 3, 2011 @ 11:21 am

Joe was only good when he was with demi

Then don’t.
    I’m there for him. And I can definitely say his fan-base is strong enough (:
    —————

But you guys suck at stannig him

• Anon

• Anonymous1

A+ TWEET.

booring.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

RT @gears01: @oceanUP LMAO she needs A DAD and A MOM. No nick jonas, lol.

I wasn’t freaking out? I don’t give half of a fuck…I was just sayin i don’t want her with nick. -.-

_____

She could be doing this for years and we just find out about it NOW. I already see a sign of a smoker from her since early last year.

you guys are sick, she’s wrong, but stop cursing this girl

• DemiandMileyPones

I wouldn’t be surprised if Miley ends up in rehab. Really, I wouldn’t.

my hubby, Joe!
    _______________________________
    hahaha
    joe is mine!

.-.

RT @manitobagirl18: @oceanup Wow. So the JoBros should have a part time job saving troubled Disney starlets? Pretty sure they’re musicians, not counselors.

LMAO I CANT EVEN BREATHE.

WHAT IS AIR

• Anonymous1

_____

No, honestly, she wasn’t. It wasn’t until last fall when she came back from LOL that I was hearing constant stories about her chain smoking, doing drugs, partying out the wazoo. And I check up on her a lot(cuz I’m a stan)>

LOL Gears.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

You are a fucking idiot, if you don’t know what is to have someone you love with cancer then just stfu, it’s terrible. I hope it never happens to your stupid ass. smh.

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:00 am
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

RT @gears01: @oceanUP LMAO she needs A DAD and A MOM. No nick jonas, lol.

———————
    LMAO

m
    Voice of reason said:

LOL Gears.

Being a Nick stan…I can’t help it.

making a mistake is human, but to make a mistake after the other like miley did, is stupid

oceanUP’s retweets are embarrassing me…people are gonna think we’re a joke (the oceanup user/anons)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

she is just being miley (8)

Drama.

___

did miley’s grandad died of lung cancer? if yes, its disrespectful for someone who claims she loves her grandad but smokes which is the thing that killed him. why is miley like this?????????

• Voice of reason

I’m offended anon, I didn’t see my Miley tweet.

Hmph

• the people’s voice

where is billy ray at these times?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

LMAO re- read what you just wrote. XD people think we aren’t a joke? lol this is a gossip site not a fucking NASA blog-

Funny how I was talking about disney stars who smoked just last night and i said miley smoked and the next day the candids of her smoking popped just like that. lolo

Voice.

People who don’t follow you cannot read your tweets.

—————————-

yeah but i meant certain tweets like the nick jonas is her ~saviour. lmao

Joe was only good when he was with demi

—|

i’m bored.

nonymous said:

Joe was only good when he was with demi
    —————————————–

I think Demi brings out Joe’s inner bitch so no.

the people’s voice said:

where is billy ray at these times?

Combing his mullet.

• hey. its me

I really can’t stand stans.

Voice.

People who don’t follow you cannot read your tweets.

Ohh..

Joe was only good when he was with demi

LAUGHING MY FUCKING HUGE [i wish] ASS OFF!

—————————————-

ralph awww :(

Feb 3, 2011 @ 11:23 am

Then don’t.
    I’m there for him. And I can definitely say his fan-base is strong enough (:
    —————

But you guys suck at stannig him

Psh You don’t know shit.
    It’s a difficult job, he gets too much of hate. And why do you say that?

m

—————————-

yeah but i meant certain tweets like the nick jonas is her ~saviour. lmao

thos niley freaks, what a shame.

Seriously the last time that I actually liked Joe was summer of 2009 before CR2. 2008 was a no no for me and Jemi period was a no no for me.

___

i think all cyrus are smokers, she is with her brother in the photo, and I think he also holds a cigarette

Psh You don’t know shit.
    It’s a difficult job, he gets too much of hate. And why do you say that?
    I’m curious, what exactly is the point of stanning someone?

• Anon

___

this is sad

Feb 3, 2011 @ 10:11 am

the people’s voice said:

where is billy ray at these times?

Combing his mullet.

LMAO I CANT EVEN….. IM DYING.

LMAO I CANT EVEN BREATHE