Justin Bieber BOOED AT KNICKS GAME

• anonymous

i agree with the first comment. and sorry pal but i hate the jonas brothers and love biebs, soooo…..

You are officially my new best friend.

Well yeah there bitter there used to seeing Jonas on top, and seeing Jonas everywhere, Jonas went through being called gay by guys because there Girlfriends Prefered Nick, Kevin Or Joe. Soon After Justin gets less famous his fans will start fan wars with the other new tween idol, and they will act bitter. Its a routine that happens all the time, Im a jonas fan but I dont hate Justin, I have my opions why im not a Belieber but im nto bitter about him being famous.

HAHAHA, very wise people. I would have booed at him as well. That stupid little famewhore.

• LovatoLoveXO

hating shoudn’t be a trend its stupid but people seem to do it anyway

a

• wavy

boys always seem to hate justin bieber, maybe they’re jealous?..i felt bad

Boys are soo jealous of Justin…Wonder why? Could it be because the girlfriends prefer Justin? Hmnnnnn :P Oh and Jonas fans are still bitter that Justin replaced them. Lmao

ahh Henrik Lundqvist the New York Rangers goalie was sitting next to him. Hes gorgeous.

hahaha thats what he git for being a faggot

when do they boo? I dont hear any xD
    the boos at the end or what?

he is a faggot and im a girl

• Oh SNAP

Ohhhhh anon, you are literally making me LOL at this comment.
    First of all, not all boys hate Justin for that reason. Most fans just assume that because they can’t find another excuse as to why people hate their precious Bieber, and not all girls are in love with him. btw, so it’s stupid for you to say that. Heck, most of his fans who go to my school are year 7’s that are 12 years and under.
    Some Jonas Fans may be bitter because Justin replaced them, but wait a few years and another new ‘hot’ celebrity will replace him too. No matter how much some of you Beliebers may deny it, most of you only started to like Justin because of his looks. Although, I do respect those of you who actually like him for his music and etc.

• Oh SNAP

Feb 3, 2011 @ 06:06 am

hahaha thats what he git for being a faggot

You’re a homophobic twat.

the face that he made killed me ..U___U
    im not a bieber fan but that was so freaking mean…

• xSweetCandyxx

I feel bad for him…..poor Justin :(

—————–
    ummm you are wrong im a Jonas Fan and i felt bad for him…. stop commenting stuff when you do not know…not all Jonas fans are bitter. I may not a belieber but thats does not mean im bitter…im only bitter like fans like you.

• Oh SNAP

Okay, I just watched the video and I gotta say… that was just so freeaking mean.

It’s clear that I’m not a Bieber fan but woah, that was just horrible. I feel bad for him O___O

Why is every one feeling bad for Justin? I couldn’t play the vedio so please tell me ?

I feel bad for him because Rob P, Taylor L and Zac, Jonas Brothers wouldn’t get treated that way.
    They’ve announced Taylor L. at NFL games and the guys didn’t boo him. Sad but it shows that he’s more wimpier then ever the Disney guys.

speaking for many jonas fans – we could care less that jonas lost popularity and justin is at the top of his career. we care about our boys, but somehow bieber fans always think were jealous. no – were not.

Guys don’t have a right to be jealous. Justin fans are 12 and younger.
    Jonas fans are fine and I think Justin fans need to grow up.
    I hate to say this but the fans of the Disney stars and Justin are just young girls at least Twilight varies in age you can’t fault that fandom. You have women ages 11 to 90.

_________________________________________

Just because someone hates on a celebrity doesn’t mean they’re “bitter” fans of another celebrity, you’re being the bitter one by saying that. And also, Justin didn’t replace the Jonas Brothers. Some fans moved to him yes, but they’re actually still around and relevant so they have not been replaced

_________________________________________

_________________

Exactly! No one I know is a fan of Justin & they’re not Jonas fans either. Still feel bad that any celeb has to have this stuff happen

• KristinaMarie559

I can’t see the video right now but thats really rude.

guys,its a basketball games.guys dont like justin bieber,hes a TWEEN heart throb.they should have picked someone to sing there who was more appropriate for the age group.

• Anya

It was really sick O.o
    He’s a normal guy , he has feelings .

• SavannahBieber

why? i love him

#NewYorkersAreEpic

this makes me happy :)

• ensuringthecrisis

I don’t think people should feel bad for him.
    He’s a teenaged millionaire who has more
    fans than haters. I think he can get over
    a few people booing at him(:

ensuringthecrisis said:
    I don’t think people should feel bad for him.
    He’s a teenaged millionaire who has more
    fans than haters. I think he can get over
    a few people booing at him(:
    ——————
    did you see his video “Baby” on youtube?

i don’t like him. however i feel bad for him.

haha

hahahahahahah thats funny

• LOL

He’s big headed and thinks he’s the shit. I can see clearly why he was booed.

HAHAHA! well atleast no one threw a water bottle at him this time! Maybe this experience will get his ego in check.

http://adf.ly/RjiH i love this pic of justin its HIGH LARIOUS

Lol?

i dont feel bad for him. hes making so much money he’ll get over it veeerrryy quickly. if i got booed at a game i’d be like keep hatin! you’re jealous cuz ill make more than you will in your lifetime! ;) im sure justin got over it lol

Maybe if Justin wasn’t such a whiney little douchebag he would have more respect from people.

• whatthefudge

I feel bad for him even haters shouldn’t do this. I know hes a millionaire but just cause you have money doesn’t mean you don’t have feelings. Some people can take these kind of comments to heart. He just wanted to go to a basketball game like everyone else. How’d you like it if you got booed? If i was there i’d be the girl who’d scream her ass off and also Justin has PLENTY of fans that are over 12 and even 16.

justin bieber sitting beside henrik lundqvist?!
    lucky kid.

I actually feel bad. Can you imagine being in that situation? I would have no idea what to do.. haha.

• HeidiFaith

LOL, is that Bradley Cooper next to him? So random.

That’s just fucking rude to boo someone like that. They should be fucking ashamed.

Rude.

• Marge.

poor biebs :( that was mean, seriously.

I myself do not support Justin Bieber in any way, but that was absolutely low of all those people. They have a right to have their own opinion, – even I, like I said, am showing no interest in his music – but that was terrible. Plus, it is not his fault that he became what he is today, it’s the people behind him who made him big to blame if they want to express their anger in any way. Plus, he is only sixteen and what they did is the proof that he is more mature than them.

• Kaitlandx

id think its ppl being jealous. I think its people are getting sick of him… i mean he has had 2 albums back to back.. hes always on every award show and with the promotion of his movie EVERYWHERE guys just want a place to have fun and not see him and BAM there he is at the game

So because he has popular albums out, like other artists, it means he can’t go to a game?
    Because he wins awards it means he can’t go to a game? Because he promotes his new movie, like any other movie star, he can’t go to a game?

God, you’re so right. I can’t believe I didn’t see that believe. Thank you for opening my eyes.

• Kaitlandx

He needs to take a hint and realize he has no future in the music business. The 12 year old girls will only like him (and overlook his lack of talent) for so long before they grow out of it.

Right. I’m sure people said the same thing about Britney Spears, Nsync, Michael Jackson, Usher, JONAS BROTHERS, and every single other artist that started with a young fan base.

Just because his fans tend to be younger doesn’t mean he has no future in the music industry. It means the fans will grow with him throughout the years.

I was kind of reading his lips and he was like “I haven’t talked to her in awhile” to that guy. hmm who’s he talking about?

those guys are mad bc their gf’s love them

those guys are mad bc their gf’s love them

Im suddenly a Knicks fan now

Damn, even though I don’t neccasarily like his music or him very much I still feel bad for him. That’s so rude :\
    I’d feel like sh*t.

WHO CARES?
    7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!7 MILLION BELIEBERS BITCHES!!!!!!

• popculturegirl

All these people hating on Bieber seriously need to get a life. Why be so cruel in regards to someone you don’t even know? Talk about lame.

• oxoemmaoxo

Bieber haters suck, Why hate on a boy living his dream. Oh well doubt he cares. There lots of girls out there who LOVE him. ;)

Boys are soo jealous of Justin

Trust me, no boys are jealous of an almost 17 year old male who hasn’t been through puberty yet.

• fresh

look he doesn’t really give a shit he has enough money not to care

thats ridiculous

this makes me want to kill all the people booing, its just so mean. poor justin :( i love you.

Can’t say I feel bad. he shoulda seen that coming

lol

That would be really depressing. Come on yall, even if you don’t like him that’s no reason to boo the kid. Imagine if you were in his position. And it’s not like he asked them to put him on the screen. He was just there trying to enjoy the basketball game like everyone else there. Stop being stupid and have a heart people, really.

• biebers lover

awww that girl! she should have a hug :)

• MyWorldHaters

This isn’t funny, it’s actually sad. People seem to forget celebrities have feelings. Do you think that he likes being hated on, do you think he likes being called gay. NO. This is a new low. It’s mean. The face he made made me want to cry :(

• joejonasloveeeee1099

Ouch… how effing rude!

Why the hell was Henrik Lundqvist sitting next to him? Makes no sense.

They must be from Egypt

• free crack adobe

i like it Justin Bieber BOOED AT KNICKS GAME | oceanUP.com now im your rss reader

• FOR STUPID

LOL HAHAHA

that’s make me very happy team jonas

• JUSTIN POOR LOL

IT HAPPENS TO HIM FOR A BOASTER WHO LOOKED THAT NOT THEY ALL IT LOVE HAHAHAH AND THAT I KNOW EXCEPT OF THAT THEY WERE ASSUMING A BOTTLE BUT NOW OF BEER HAHAA THAT IS HUMBLER

aww poor Biebs :[

• LetsJumpTheSun

thats rude :|

dggd

Ok I am not a fan, not even close!! But I’m not a hater! You have to be a real dick to do something like that to a person you don’t even know. If you really hate him them you should be ignoring him!!! Why do u even watch his stuff if you say you hate it. Half of the hate is on his music. If you hate it that means you listened to it dumbass! If you are not a fan, that doesn’t mean you should be a hater….

this broke my heart. while i am a fan of bieber, no one deserves that. he did nothing to those people…so sad.

• crazybeautifulLife

hahaha thats what he git for being a faggot

Why you need to call him a fag? hes not. Hes dating selena gomez. duuh. If you’re trying to say ”HE SUCKS” then say it, you dont need to say hes a fag, just say he sucks.

• AcidPinkLemonade

That’s mean. Can we be mad at him for living his dream? No, I was always told to follow mine. He just wanted to watch the game. He didn’t “destroy” music either. I would get tired of listening to the same old stuff, it’s a part of evolution.

SMH.

haha sad

• AcidPinkLemonade

fresh said:

look he doesn’t really give a shit he has enough money not to care

————————————–
    Money is important but it still probably hurt. It was uncalled for.

• Mia

They can boo all they want. The Knicks still suck ass! ;)

• Anony Miss

Lmfao, No harm done if it brings him down a peg or two.

It’s not just because he’s famous–The first person who said that was right. If he was,lets say,at Disney world or something,he sure as hell wouldnt have been booed. But, it’s a basketball game, with grown men,boys,etc. mostly making up the population of the game. Guys usually aren’t Bieber fans. What did he expect, 20 year old dudes to start crying for him?

Either way, he is a person with feelings. Just because he is famous doesn’t give them the right to be rude.

Hahaha. He looked soo offended. BTW soo many girls hate him too.

who is the girl who’s crying

why the guys hate justin bieber?, he has feelings too

I’m a true non-‘Belieber’… he’s such an attention hog. But anyways, I don’t think it was right for people to boo at him – half of these people are like 20 year old men watching the game.. what do they have against him? That’s just plain mean. I feel bad for him.

• belieberrrrr

has anyone noticed that A LOT of justin’s haters are grown men? seriously grow up! thats so rude and pathetic that those losers booed him.

:HJLKDGHLSkdjgh

he probably loves watching all these guys play with balls

• partyindabaham

Good.

That arrogant chipmunk deserves it.

• riot

Even though I don’t like him, I kinda felt bad for him.

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

purse jealousy. I feel bad for him.

• riot

Even though I don’t like him, I kinda felt bad for him.

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

also just because the population their were mostly grown men doesnt make it ok for them to boo. I mean I don’t care for Bruce springsteen but if I were at a game where he was I certaintly wouldnt boo.

• free crack adobe

Feb 3, 2011 @ 01:41 am
    riot said:

Even though I don’t like him, I kinda felt bad for him

——————–

yeah i agree w you

• suckit

that must suck:/…felt bad for him

• Imafreebitchbaby

feel bad for him……..

• Mrs.DavidArchuleta

low blowwwwwwwwwww

i would boo for him. i dont like him. not cuz im a jonas fan. i never liked him.

• Bubbly-Joe

Sucks for him. But, what did he expect? He’s a celebrity.

• Disco.Is.Dead

That’s actually so rude .

:S

• asmoothcriminal

…What do you guys expect? Guys don’t like Justin Bieber. It’s not because they’re bitter, or jealous. They could care less, especially at my school…then again everyone at my school hates him, and the girls who DO like him get teased.

Its not a trend to dislike him, but it is a trend to like him. He will soon be forgotten though, once people move on to the next big thing.

• whateverrr

awesome

Super LOL!!!!!!!!!1

• blackswan

——————————–
    he wasn’t singing at all; no one was. he was there to watch a game, and they showed him on the screen and then pathetic “men” booed him. I don’t understand why Justin is so hated on. yeah he has a bit of an ego; so can any other teenage boy who is well aware he can have pretty much any girl he wants, and has more money than average people can even dream about. but why the hate? why put so much effort into hating someone you don’t even know? you don’t like his music, that’s fine. but it’s so sad to go on a rampage about “hating” him when I’m sure he’s never done anything personal to you. hating is such a strong emotion that people just throw around, and it’s pathetic.
    and while money can’t make up for the fact that his feelings can still be hurt when an entire arena boos you, I still think he should laugh it off. I’m sure more than one of those men has a daughter, niece, sister, or girlfriend who financially supports Justin. hated or not, that kid is set for life. good for him.

and people really need to separate the Jonas Brothers and Justin Bieber. they share initials, people. no need to keep fighting.