Justin Bieber, ‘Selena Gomez Is Great’

‘I think anyone would be lucky to date her. She’s a great person.

VIDEO NEWS ROUNDUP UNDER: New song with Sean Kingston ‘Won’t Stop’. Marc Malkin tells fans not to chase Justin Bieber in New York City because the ice makes it dangerous. Melissa from Out There interviews Justin’s great grand mother. It’s really cute!

@ 3 PM EST Teen.com/Justin will post exclusive clip from Never Say Never.

fail thts wht nick said way to copy

Why would Justin want to copy the jonas brothers lmfao
    ——————–
    Because they are the biggest most respected popstars in the world. America just has Bieber Fever. Seriously, fans flocked from ALL OVER THE WORLD to ABU DHABI (like seriously, what is this?) to see the JONAS BROTHERS. Worldwide baby

Maybe he wanted to mock him, I think it’s hilarious. Like first he takes away the spotlight from the Jonas and now he’s banging his ex. That is just awesome.

GO JUSTIN
    ——————-
    Yeah…all he gets is leftovers:) Taylor, Miley, Selena, and the Demi hookup. Even the initials are left overs

In which video did he say that ?! oO

• AnonymousEeE

Yo thats illogical I can’t have it!- Nick J….watch Bieber copy that now too!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Why would Justin want to copy the jonas brothers lmfao

• Anonymous a

Lol, that’s what Selena said about Nick
    “Nick is an amazing guy, whoever gets to be his girlfriend is a lucky girl, but I’m not that lucky” #justinstoptryingtobeJonasBrosOrSelena

Feb 3, 2011 @ 11:53 am

If that line doesnt prove he copies the jonas brothers i dont know what will
    ———————–

GO JUSTIN!

• paulamr

tvd_forever said:
    OMG ! Justin PLEASE be original ! :D That’s Nick’s line !

God I totally agree hahahaha

And “Justin Bieber, ‘Selena Gomez Is Great’” C’mon Tell me something I don’t know, my little pony

• Anonymous a

“that was the best movie ever” you clearly don’t have a tv in your house…

I’m not a big Beliber or something. But how do YOU know that the movie isn’t the best movie ever? You haven’t seen it? so it’s kind of mean to give Justin shit for his movie when you haven’t even watched it. Just saying.

hmmmm…. ;)

• polkadotpop14

so jbiebs you think that you are lucky?

• jonasgirl

You girls are right! He totally stole Nick’s line, but its okay…copying is the most sincerest form of flattery. Take that fact and shove it Beibmiester. ;) heehee! And he said he would beat them in a wrestling match!! HAH! The boy can’t even think for himself! LMBO!! (laughing my bum off…)

• paulamr

GO JUSTIN
    —————

I’m not even a fan of jonas boys, but I don’t really think he takes the spotlight, Jonas leave the spotlight because Nick and Joe are in solo career and well kevin isn’t that talented to do it alone

bieber is the end of the jonas brothers’ careers, taylor was just teh appetizer

• sexonfire

so what if he said a sentence that nich said before ,, iam not a fan of him OF COURSE but come on every one omg he stole nick’s line like nick is one who invented it
    GROW UP!!

• AnonymousEeE

sexonfire said:

GROW UP!!
    But it was Nicks/Selena PR line….so technically he did copy…just like he copied with other things.

• hey. its me

I’m not a fan of Justin but this movie actually looks good.

• AcidPinkLemonade

Other celebrities say that all the time.
    Are they copying Nick?

Give it a rest already.

I’m not much of a fan but the movie looks good, like it tells his story and not just clips from a concert.

Feb 3, 2011 @ 11:48 am

selena is using him
    ———————-

she uses all of her boyfriends who cares

• hey. its me

AcidPinkLemonade said:
    Other celebrities say that all the time.
    Am they copying Nick?

Give it a rest already.

yeah, it seems like its gunna be good

• xSweetCandyxx

Justin <333

• crazybeautifulLife

gosh guys. calm down about ‘he stole nicks line’ i dont think he gives a fuck about nick, and maybe he didnt say it because nick said, & maybe he didnt know nick said that -.- shut up.

• sexonfire

hey. its me said:

I’m not a fan of Justin but this movie actually looks good.

love ur icon r u new ?!

hahaha

• okGo

wow, deja vu

GO JUSTIN

In order to do that Gaystin need to grow dick and ball first, which he obviously don’t

Selena is notorious FAG HAG with her FAUXMANCE with GAY guys like Gaylor Lautner and Nick Gaynas

• blackswan

————————————
    ….go check out this little known band called The Beatles. I think they’re just a bit more world-wide respected. I have yet to meet a single person who did not at least see the wonder in what The Beatles did for music, and see what a phenomenon they were.

and people really need to calm down. yes Nick said it, but that was a sentence that anybody with the ability to speak can say. I do, however, think he said it smugly just because Nick used to say that about Selena (and Miley, but that’s irrelevant to why Justin would say it). but since there’s no way to prove that undeniably true, I’m not going to freak out about it on a gossip site -___-

WHY IN THE WORLD ONE GIRL LIKE HER WOULD USE HIM? GOD she could use Nick, yes, look at him, HE IS HOT, she could use Taylor Lautner, yes, look at that arms, but JUSTIN? dude, the only thing she can use from him is your hair brush.

She is their BEARD – they exchanged make up tips to look prettier or gayer

What line? Maria line? That was more like confirmation that they ACTUALLY FAUXMANCE

im not a fan of bieber or jonas.. but SOME jonas fans here really need to literally ‘grow up’ (like that person said up there ^^) You guys are freaking out over a line? wow.

they broke up u idiots duhhh

• milenator

nelena sucks to all you nelena-stans JS
    and I bet he ment selena’s great dry humping with…

OH SHIT. JUSTINS COPYING NICK BY SAYING SELENA’S GREAT. OHHHH SHITT. OMGG. U;BRGYS- =l you guys sound pathetic

I hope this is old, or he should just shut up because someone else already outed their relationship. Seriously. But for the people out of it I guess hooray for them, they still don’t know Justin and Selly are dating…….

And that line he said? Come on. It’s a simple sentence that a ton of people would come up with. How many different ways are there to say it?! We can’t all be original. What, you want him to use big words to get the message across? That’s what he wanted to say. And that’s probably the best way to say it . . .

what line did Justin copy? i dont get it :s

coool

Do you guys have nothing better to do? Like really? “justin stole nick’s line” give me a fucking break. GROW UP people, its a simple line that ANYONE CAN SAY. Just because nick said it, doesnt mean its forbidden for anyone else to say. like stfu

cute :)

dont steal nicks line

• Gearsarealwaysturning

that’s nicks line, justina. Find your own.

• Dinoluverrr

ahh 1 more week till i go see him movie<33 ahh i love how haters say they hate him but they bother lookin at his blogs…well someone has secret bieber fever ;] haa…love u justin<33

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

DEJA VU

selena is using him

• Gearsarealwaysturning

“that was the best movie ever” you clearly don’t have a tv in your house…

• tvd_forever

OMG ! Justin PLEASE be original ! :D That’s Nick’s line !

Them playing “coy” isn’t even cute anymore. It’s just annoying.

• MissSarah

Fuck Justin. Nick is way better. Little kid dates his ex. What is happened to this world?

If that line doesnt prove he copies the jonas brothers i dont know what will

that line doesnt prove he copies the jonas brothers i dont know what will
    selena copies miley and now justin copy jonas. interesting.

• paulamr

Feb 3, 2011 @ 11:48 am

selena is using him
    ———————-

she uses all of her boyfriends who cares

———————

I like this line hahahahaha

she isn’t with someone because of the fame, she is already famous.

• Reverse_Psychology

ugh calm down with this jelena sh!t ur hyper with it then ur fans. I must admit i feel bad tht people booed him though :(