Miley Cyrus Is An AMERICAN LEGEND

miley-cyrus-american-legend-18

Teen savior Miley Ray Cyrus, dressed in skinny, acid wash jeans and a Harley Davidson t-shirt, flashes a smile and the peace sign for photographers. Miley got a new tattoo on the right side of her rib cage, the first legal one since being 18. Photos: PacificCoastNews.

• Rafaela

I feel like the old Miley is back :)
    Actually I love the both Miles <3

• AnonymousEeE

Rafaela said:

I feel like the old Miley is back :)
    Actually I love the both Miles <3

So all of sudden she puts on clothes for 1 day “old her” is back? Well whatever you say.

• Diamonds

American Legend because of her tshirt :D:D:D

• xSweetCandyxx

Stupid title it’s just a shirt….

• marinawashiski

just a random question:
    are all the people here from america?
    cause i am from belgium

Nope, I’m from Brazil (:

First legal tattoo? OU, you’re seriously stupid. It’s legal to get tattoo’s under the age of 18 with parental permission. Starting to really dislike this site because of how you portray the people you personally hate.

cute

• marinawashiski

Rafaela said:

I feel like the old Miley is back :)
    Actually I love the both Miles <3

I love her too but there’s not a “old miley”

• ilovepeacock

Yeah, i agree. OU is getting more and more stupid.

• paulamr

yeah, one american junkie and crazy legend

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

cute pic!

• thedarksunshine

LOL. omg. the title.. and teen saviour? Is OceanUp in love with Miley or something?What’s up with them always complimenting her and her “perfection”!

Miley in the top 25 of the Decade according to Billboard.

• JustBreatheee.

love her and her outfit.

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

Miley <3

Nice Kicks!

• BangThatDrum

ilovepeacock said:
    She isn’t an American legend…it’s just a damn shirt OU, calm down.
    ___
    LOL don’t mind them this time JJJ used that title

• hey. its me

i hate it cause i don’t know if i can believe if she smoked or not, and if she has that boyfriend or not. Why doesn’t she have a twitter anymore to clear up the rumors!! :(
    but still i think shes great
    and im happy shes happy
    Because Liam said she should delete it and with good reason!

lmao

• hey. its me

She looks pretty

• LovatoLoveXO

OU… all of her tattoos have been legal because her parents are ok with thwm lol

american legend my ass

Germany :)

• OMJitsMiley

Categories: Metro Station

(?)

• partys here.

She isn’t an American legend…it’s just a damn shirt OU, calm down.

met

• Entertainmentlove

i dont like that ladys pants :)

• Bubbly-Joe

She’s pretty. That is all.

• Untouchable

this title is so misleading..

• blackswan

three people attacked OceanUp for the legal issue. so you three, please listen up.
    while most states require you to be 18, yes, they will do a tattoo with parental consent. but then there are some states that will not allow tattoos to be done, regardless of parental consent, until you are 18.

but that is not what OceanUp meant. when you call someone “legal,” you’re calling them an adult. so when you say, “she got her first legal tattoo,” you are saying she got her first tattoo as an adult.
    please take a law course, and understand the English language.

dont like her

• milenator

Cute tee and she’s still rockin them peace signs
    in my eyes she’s a legend! j/k I love her and all but I wouldnt say she’s a legend(yet…)

• Alex Greene

like her pants

• Danny

iughhhh she’s disgusting, always with that pose :S

oceanUP, all of Miley’s tattoo’s have been legal. Even though she was under 18 for the first 3, her parents okay’d them. I suggest you work on coming up with better titles for your posts and not single out and target specific people that ya’ll personally hate. And to everyone else, OU wasn’t saying Miley Cyrus was or is an “American legend”, that’s just what it says on her Harley Davidson tshirt, no big. I do love her though. Let the girl be and go bug someone else. No one’s forcing ya’ll to look at or listen to her.

• ilovepeacock

She isn’t an American legend…it’s just a damn shirt OU, calm down.

“AMERICAN LEGEND” LMFAO

• Voice of reason

‘Savior’

Oh, OU…

• sophieeee

wtf is up with her feet..

• Tatii

I love when miles wear this t-shirt. She looks so good :)

• AnonymousEeE

Why is this under metro station? 0_o Trace is no where to be found here…

but still i think shes great
    and im happy shes happy

lol miley

• MileyEqualsAwesome

JustBreatheee. said:

love her and her outfit.

mte

• AnonymousEeE

but still i think shes great
    and im happy shes happy
    Because Liam said she should delete it and with good reason!

just a random question:
    are all the people here from america?
    cause i am from belgium

• w

wtf is up with her feet..
    She’s pigeon toed. I am too lmao.

w said:
    wtf is up with her feet..
    She’s pigeon toed. I am too lmao.
    If you’re pigeon toed, your feet turn outward, not inward, idiot.

• mileyalltheway

gorgeous as always and i love the new tatoo :)but four or five tatoo is enough for miley :)